Pearl Ch. 02

Story Info
A new wardrobe encourages dangerous thoughts.
1k words
4.55
14.4k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact that Her boyfriend would be coming over to my flat, on the evening of my birthday, to bring Lori out was enough, of itself, to overshadow my whole week but, add in the fact that she had told him all about my crossdressing and our relationship and I would have spent the entire week cowering in my room!

I think Lori realised that her actions had instigated a mental crisis that might ultimately have led to a full-scale nervous breakdown because she spent every evening and every night of that week in my company grooming me for my birthday "coming out" as she put it. Every night was "dress-up night" where I would model the outfits she chose before she settled on one and then spent hours teasing my hard little stick to the point where my panties would be soaked with pre-cum and I couldn't see straight from frustration.

She was, she said, prepping me for an explosive birthday climax but, of course, that didn't mean she had to deny herself the same pleasure and I spent much of our time together with my painted face and daintily manicured fingers between her thighs her hands entangled in my freshly coiffed hair as she rode my tongue to orgasm after orgasm.

I was now being dressed every day and I have to admit that, the more I found myself in stockings, panties and bras, the more I began to feel that this was my reason for being. The thrill of preparing myself each morning for the satin lingerie and frilly skirts I would be wearing each evening kept me aroused and unfocussed all throughout the day.

So excited was I that I could hardly eat and the weight I dropped over the course of that week was such that Lori's clothes were too large for me and, on the day before my birthday, in a panic that I wouldn't look perfect for Alan's visit Lori decided she would have to tell her friend Barbara all about me and beg her for the loan of some of her outfits.

I pleaded with her not to reveal my secret but she shushed me gently and told me not to worry, she knew a few secrets about Barbara that would ensure her silence.

Barbara obviously wasn't too concerned as, at dinnertime on Friday, Lori turned up with a heavy suitcase and a very excited Barbara!

"Given that you knew I was telling her your little secret and she was so eager to help I thought it would ease your worries about tomorrow if you'd already shown yourself to someone else first! Come and try on your new wardrobe; Barbara's style is a little different to mine!"

I could tell that simply by looking at her. Barbara was all short, tight minis, crop tops and heels rather than the soft, flouncy look with which I'd become enamoured, and I was a little intimidated by the look. I didn't know if I could pull it off.

But when Lori opened the suitcase all my doubts were forgotten in the rush of excitement I felt as I went through the contents of Barbara's wardrobe. The case was crammed with party dresses of all lengths and styles and hidden amongst this treasure trove I found sexy suspender belts, old-fashioned garters, peep-hole bras and pretty jewellery including a number of chokers which Lori loved for me to wear and joked that they were the collars that reminded me I was hers.

Before I dressed though Lori made me up, much differently to my old look: more mascara, brighter eye-shadow and a deep, deep red for lipstick:

"Really," she said "we should get Babs in here to do this because it's her look I'm trying to reflect! Maybe when she's met you properly, eh?"

I didn't move to acknowledge her statement as I didn't want to mess up her work. Staring back at me from the mirror was a girl I'd never seen before. This was not the sweet, young Victorian maid whom I had become used to playing nor was she the innocent recently arrived at boarding school ripe for corruption by established students and teachers alike. No, this was a girl on the cusp of womanhood who would openly flirt with men, a girl who knew what she wanted, and what this girl wanted was lots of cock!

If I deigned to wear any of the outfits on the bed I would be a long way from where we had begun our blissful journey some months earlier. The overt sensuality of Barbara's clothes, and the smoky look that would accompany them, was diverting my mind away from the lesbian fantasies that I had been living out with Lori towards the maelstrom of male/sissy female relationships.

"You look really sexy Sweetie, I think you should pick out something that will really match your look!"

I had never wished so much that I didn't have a cock as when I got up and realised how hard my little clitty had gotten from staring at the sexy girl in the mirror. Under Lori's enthusiastic supervision I chose a mid-length, off-the-shoulder party dress with a gold-sequined bodice and a pretty black skirt with a little bit of flounce. Underneath I wore a sea-blue bra and panty set with sheer black stockings and blue ribbon garters.

It was time to go and meet Barbara but, just as we were about to leave, Lori pulled out a be-ribboned, wrapped present and handed it to me:

"I know it's a little early but I thought you should try them on with your outfit; happy Birthday Sweetie!" and she gave me a quick hug and kiss, so as not to smudge my make-up.

I trembled as I ripped open her present to reveal what she had promised me only there were two pairs of shoes, one pair in pink with a kitten heel and one pair of Mary-Janes in black that rose to four inches.

Lori got on her knees to place the black pair on my stocking'd feet:

"I think these will suit your outfit best, we'll keep the pink pair for our bedroom games tomorrow!"

I wobbled to the door with her help and went through to the sitting-room wondering how Lori would wish me to express my thanks to Barbara for her generosity.