Pecs Pt. 02

Story Info
Teejay's twin sister begs him to take her anal virginity.
8.6k words
4.69
8.2k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers

Reminder to readers: "Kuya" is a Filipino term of endearment and respect for an older male blood relative within the same generation. Even though Teejay and Lani are twins, Teejay escaped from their mom's womb first, so to Lani, he's her big brother. In conversation, she addresses him as Kuya.

*

Teejay didn't sleep very well that night. He'd just had the first heterosexual experience of his life, and it was with his twin sister. Something felt wrong, out of place.

He rolled over onto his stomach as the sun began to rise. He slept lightly, but not restfully. He heard morning birds chirp as they greeted the new day, but all Teejay wanted to do was sleep some more.

Just as he began drifting away again, he heard souped-up cars revving loudly in nearby driveways, and he couldn't settle.

Around half past eight, he pounded his pillow with a frustrated fist. "Fuck this shit," he whispered to himself. He didn't feel hungover from last night, but he hadn't slept enough. He'd need a nap later in the day. Rubbing his eyes, he dressed, rose and headed to the kitchen. His mom and sister were already there. Lani was sitting at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of cornflakes as she studied the bowl of fruit in the centre of the table. His mom greeted her son with a warm hug before returning to the coffee machine to pour him a brew.

Teejay sat down at the table with a flop.

"Morning!" exclaimed Maria. Their mom was so glad to have both of her kids back in the house again, even if only for a few short days. "You two had a big night last night?" she inquired.

"Morning, mom," said Teejay.

"Morning, Kuya," Lani said, betraying absolutely nothing of what had happened between them just a few hours prior. She answered her mom's question. "Yeah, we had a lot of fun," she replied. "Sorry we woke you up when we came home, we didn't mean to."

"That's OK. I'm just glad you both made it back safe and sound." His mom plonked a mug of coffee on the table in front of her son, and Teejay took a grateful slurp.

Tata, the family cat, was outside. She was asleep on a warm slab of concrete, limbs outstretched, soaking up the sun.

"Kuya looked after me all night," said Lani. "He's such a gentleman." She reached out to grab a ripe banana from the fruit bowl in the centre of the table. She studied it closely, feeling every ridge of its skin with her fingertips, evaluating its heft. Last night, after she sucked her brother's dick, she went back to her room and rubbed one out, imagining what it might feel like if he fucked her ass.

"Where'd you go?" their mom asked.

"Oh, Lani took me to a bar in town," replied Teejay. "We had a few drinks." He paused for a second. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think Lani tried to get me drunk."

Lani took a sip of her own coffee. "That's slanderous bullshit," she retorted, "and you'll be hearing from my lawyers."

"No trouble?" asked Maria.

"No, mom," Lani replied. "Nobody tried hitting on me for a change. Nobody's gonna mess with my big brother. Look at his muscles." She continued fondling the banana.

"But you came home so late," their mom frowned.

"Sorry about that, mom," Teejay apologised. "And sorry about waking you up, too. Lani tripped over something on the front porch and she swore like a trucker."

Lani saw red. "Fuck off, Kuya, you're so fucking full of shit."

Maria raised a critical eyebrow.

"Sorry, Kuya," Lani apologised. The banana between her fingers remained hot property.

"What do you want for breakfast, Teejay?"

"Could you make me some eggs, please, mom?"

Maria smiled. Of course she could, and she knew exactly how her son liked them. Two fresh eggs cracked into a hot frypan, two thick pieces of bread descended into the toaster's slots, and two minutes later, Teejay was chowing down.

Even though he was still a little tired, Teejay had business to attend to. He pushed back his empty plate and finished his coffee. "Can I borrow your car keys again, Mom? I wanna go to the gym."

"Of course you can," their mom replied.

Lani squeezed the banana before addressing her brother. "I was right, wasn't I? You never take a day off. Like, we got home around 3 o'clock last night, you've only been sleeping for a few hours, and you're eager for more weights."

Her big brother shrugged. "I don't know how to explain it, but yeah, after eating, I feel the need to work out, but I'll probably come back home and nap through lunchtime. I didn't get enough shuteye."

Lani made a mental note -- 'silently crawl into Kuya's bed around lunchtime'.

Her mom noticed her daughter's fascination with the banana in her hands. "You gonna eat that, or just play with it?"

Lani looked at her big brother, catching his gaze before responding. "Both."

Her mother sighed. She turned towards the sink and began cleaning up after breakfast. Lani took the opportunity to give her brother an unmistakeable signal. She put the tip of the banana in her mouth and stroked its length.

Teejay recoiled, knowing exactly what his twin sister was suggesting. He thought back to what happened last night. He remembered they were lying in bed after a big night out. He remembered they'd danced together, but after coming home, they showered separately and retired to bed separately. He remembered hearing his bedroom door creak open and watching through sleep-interrupted eyes as his twin sister entered. He remembered her lying down next to him, he remembered feeling her mouth and tongue massaging his dick, and he remembered her asking him to fuck her in her ass. He remembered feeling so horny he climaxed all over her hand.

Teejay needed to get out of here for a while. He loved his sister, but he felt uncomfortable. He shouldn't have let Lani do what she did last night. "Thanks for breakfast, Mom, but I need to get going. Thanks for the car keys," he said, grabbing them from the key hook near the front door. He collected his prepacked gym bag and was gone.

Lani's banana was squished out of all proportion.

*

Teejay arrived at the gym. He parked his mom's car, entered the premises, and got to work. Fifteen minutes of fast walking on the treadmill were followed by a lengthy succession of lunges, sit-ups and push-ups. All of this was mere warm-up for the upper body assault. He pounded the fuck out of his arms and chest until his skin was sweaty and his huge muscles were bulging. He cooled down with ten more minutes on the treadmill before taking a shower.

This time, he had the shower to himself. He undressed and fine-tuned the taps to get the water at the right temperature and pressure. He stepped under the stream and pumped a few squirts of bodywash from the dispenser into his palms. He washed himself from head to foot, spending a disproportionate amount of time washing his cock and balls. He wasn't sure why.

It didn't take long to dry off. He changed back into street clothes and drove back to his mom's place.

As he unlocked the front door, he saw his twin sister lazing on the couch. The TV was on, but her attention was on the fashion magazine she was flipping through. Her massive tits were barely contained by the thin, skimpy cotton t-shirt she was wearing. The remote was in her right hand, and a cup of tea was in her left. "Looking good, there, bro. Good workout? Chest looks jacked." She remembered his story from the bar the night before and wondered if he'd put on another show in the shower today.

"Thanks, Lani. I worked out hard, but now I need to catch up on the sleep I lost last night after your potty mouth woke mom up and then you stole all the towels."

"Sweet dreams, sexy bro."

Teejay padded towards his old bedroom. He could've sworn his twin sister just called him sexy. He shrugged it off. He was too tired to think. He walked towards the room he grew up in and closed the door behind him.

The morning was warm. He pulled down the blinds, which kept most of the sunlight out. The sound of cars driving up and down his mom's quiet suburban street was soothing, almost hypnotic. He turned on the fan in the corner of the room, undressed and climbed under his thin cotton sheet. The only thing on his to-do list for today was to get his workout on, and that was done. The rest of the day was all about hanging out with his mom and sis. He closed his eyes and smiled, waiting for sweet, blissful sleep to arrive.

He'd just begun to snore when his sister opened the door. Lani didn't knock. She knew he'd probably be asleep already, and she didn't want to wake him. She just wanted to lie next to him.

She did better than expected. She undressed, silently pooling her clothes on the floor aside Teejay's mattress. She climbed into her big brother's bed and pulled a segment of his cotton sheet over her.

She rolled onto her side, facing Teejay. She wrapped an arm around his muscled abdomen and watched him sleep. "I love you, Kuya," she whispered.

Her brother's reply was a succession of light, tired snores.

She watched him sleep for a while.

When he woke up, she was already gone. She collected her clothes on the way out, leaving as silently as she arrived. He didn't even know she'd been there.

*

Later that afternoon, Teejay sat on his mom's porch. It was bright and warm, but not uncomfortably so. A tall glass of iced water sat on the table in front of him as he flicked through socials on his phone. Tata demanded his attention, and he welcomed their loving family cat in his lap. She purred as he scrolled.

Maria stepped out to greet him, placing a warm maternal hand on his broad shoulder. "Kumustá, Teejay, how's things?"

"Good, mom! I wish I could stay here forever. Texas is cool, the track facilities and staff are amazing and it's a great place to get some athletic profile, but at the same time, I miss you and Lani so badly." Right on cue, the cat purred a little louder. "I miss you too, Tata," he added, stroking her tummy. "I wish you could all move to Texas."

Maria sighed. "I've lived here in California for so many years now, and I just can't imagine living anywhere else. But the house feels a little empty without you in it, Teejay, there's no doubt about that."

Teejay's mood remained a little sombre for the rest of the afternoon. He didn't hate Austin, but he missed his hometown and he missed his family. As far as his athletic career was concerned, he knew he'd made the right decision to relocate to Texas, but the emotional price was high.

Lani joined them, sipping from a tall glass of iced tea. She took a seat before throwing her sunglasses on. "What do you want to do tonight, Kuya?" she beamed.

"Do we have to go out?" asked Teejay. "We did that last night. Wouldn't it be nice to just have a quiet night at home with mom and Tata?"

She reached across to stroke her brother's arm. "Mom's awesome, but I spend every night at home with her. I had so much fun with you last night, Kuya, and you're not here for long."

Teejay thought for a moment. He was enjoying his sister's company too. "OK, but I don't feel like going to another bar. Why don't we go to the movies instead?"

Lani clapped her hands with glee. Two hours in a dark room with her twin brother.

Teejay extended a further invitation. "Mom, do you want to come to the movies with us tonight?"

Lani looked horrified. She faced her brother and shook her head from side to side in a narrow, anxious arc. Her mom didn't notice. (Or if she did, she pretended not to.)

"No, Teejay, but thanks for thinking of me. I'll stay here tonight. I'm going to cook you both a lovely dinner, then you two can go out."

Lani relaxed. "Cool. What's for dinner tonight, mom?"

"Pancit, with chicken and pork, and just a little bit of chilli. I know how much Teejay loves it."

"Sure do, mom!" he agreed. "I can't find Filipino food anywhere in Austin."

Lani moved her chair around next to her twin brother's. She opened the app of a large cinema chain and began to scroll. "What movie do you want to watch, Kuya?" She flicked her hair back.

"Up to you, sis. You pick."

Lani scrolled. "Hmm, OK. What about this one?" She pointed to the latest in an endless procession of movies based on comic book characters. She clicked on the link. The promotional picture was a high-resolution, high-brightness and high-contrast image of the three main actors in various states of weaponry and undress. It looked like three individual photographs had been taken, possibly on three separate continents, before being electronically stitched together in a vain attempt to make it look like they were all in the same room at the same time. To Teejay, the promo shot was an ironically faithful representation of the movie it promoted -- fake from tip to toe.

Teejay raised an eyebrow. "You watch these films?"

"Well, yeah, some of 'em," his sister replied sheepishly. "Why?" She sounded defensive.

"Hey, I'm not judging, sis, I'm just curious. Gotta watch something, right? But let me ask you this: you only watch them for the muscles, don't you, Lani?"

"Yeah. I mean, I don't watch 'em for the plot. I usually know what the ending is gonna be before the opening credits finish. The storylines are all samey and predictable, but I'm never gonna complain about the male eye-candy."

Teejay smirked. He imagined his sister coming home from a comic book movie, thinking about Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth, absolutely desperate to fap. "You've heard of porn, right? It's the 21st century. You don't need to go to the movies to get an eyeful!"

Teejay noticed that his twin sister looked a little embarrassed. Even though he'd love to know what type of porn Lani watched, he let it drop. Besides, their mom was sitting at the table, doing her best to pretend not to listen.

Teejay sighed. "What else is on?"

Lani continued scrolling. "There are another three -- no, four -- movies based on either Marvel or DC comics." She looked up at her brother. "Not interested in any of them?"

"Not really." He felt a little exasperated. "Surely it's not too much to ask a cinema to show a proper movie now and again? You know, like movies used to be, with real acting, a meaningful story, no computers, and a script that actually makes sense?"

"I think they have those in museums, Kuya," Lani replied. "Probably on microfiche." She scrolled some more. "How about this one? It's called 'Siblings'."

"What's it about?"

Lani read the synopsis and summarised it for her brother. "It's about a brother and sister, except they don't actually know that they're siblings. They were biological twins, but the hospital made a mistake, and one of them was misplaced at birth. They go through school and college not knowing anything about each other, and in their mid-twenties, they meet on an online dating platform, not knowing anything about what happened when they were born, and not knowing that they're related. They go out on dates, get to know each other, come to love each other and eventually move in together, and it's not until years later that she begins studying her family history and learns her boyfriend is part of her family tree."

Teejay gulped. He needed to watch that film, but not with his sister, and especially not tonight.

His sister noticed his reaction. She parked her sunglasses on her forehead. "Well, you said you wanted to watch a 'proper movie', Kuya." She did the sarcastic air-quotes. "Oh, and it's in French, so you'd have the added joy of reading while you watch."

"On second thought, let's go watch the comic book movie."

"Which one?" Lani asked.

"Don't really mind."

Lani clapped in happiness. "You're the best, Kuya!"

*

Dinner was delicious, and Teejay went back for a second helping. Lani noticed. "Save room for popcorn, Kuya!"

"Mom's stirfried noodles are awesome!" he said, slamming another mouthful home. "You don't know how much I've been missing this!"

Maria's heart leapt hearing her son's praise for her cooking.

Half an hour later, Teejay and his twin sister were on the way to the multiplex. Teejay drove their mom's car. Lani dressed to impress -- a tight top that accentuated her breasts, a short skirt, and a new pair of boots. "You look great, Lani," her brother innocently commented. He wasn't sure why she'd dressed so well just to go to the movies. It's a dark room, and nobody can see anyone else. He had no idea it was all for him.

They walked into the lobby. "Buy me something from the candy bar?" Lani pleaded.

"Sure," Teejay smiled. "What would you like?"

Lani considered her brother's question. "Umm ... some popcorn? And a soda."

The horny bisexual dude at the register nearly lost his mind when he fixed his eyes on Lani's massive rack and Teejay's bulging pecs. He planned to have a good think about them both on his next break, ideally in the men's bathroom, with his pants around his ankles.

Like a gentleman, Teejay carried Lani's snacks into the dark room. They took their seats in the back row. The room was sparsely populated. Teejay assumed the movie was nearing the end of its run; there couldn't have been more than twenty other people scattered throughout the cinema. Teejay put the tub of popcorn on the vacant seat next to Lani -- after gorging on his mom's Filipino noodles, he wasn't hungry. Lani left the soda on the armrest between them.

They sat through two hundred commercials for local businesses they didn't want to know about or care about before the trailers for the coming attractions started. An endless procession of high-octane CGI-enhanced movies about goodies versus baddies were in the pipeline, and Teejay longed for the introspection and depth of a foreign film festival.

Lani leaned across. "Hey, Kuya," she whispered during one of the trailers, "you don't like these kind of films very much, do you?"

"Not really," he replied. "I think we covered that this afternoon. But it's OK. I'm spending time with you, and that's the most important thing."

Lani suspected her twin brother was going to be bored for the next two hours, and he picked up on her concern.

He leaned towards his twin sister, resting a reassuring brotherly hand on her knee. "Hey, it's OK, Lani," he whispered, "don't worry. I'm just glad to be here with you. Enjoy the movie."

Their eyes met briefly in the darkness.

The screen widened and the movie started.

In a brief moment of silence before the aural onslaught began, Lani asked her brother if he was OK.

He nodded. "Yeah, I am." He squeezed her knee.

The movie began.

Five minutes later, Lani took a sip of soda, but instead of putting the cup back on the armrest between them, she placed it on the other side of her seat.

A few minutes later, she lifted the armrest that separated her from her brother. Shortly after, with the inter-sibling barrier successfully removed, she snuggled in. She was kind of half watching the screen, and half kind of not.

Teejay tried hard to follow what was happening on the screen, anticipating a post-movie critique with his sister, but the film was so unnecessarily loud and the special effects were so bombastically confusing that he gave up trying to follow the plot after about twenty minutes. He'd worked out who the bad guys were, at least, and he knew that they'd die in some kind of violent explosion ten minutes before the end credits rolled, and that was enough information for him. He sat back and let the shallow experience wash over him, not thinking about anything.

He wrapped a fraternal arm around his twin sister, and Lani snuggled into her brother's chest more deeply. She'd been trying to follow the movie too, but right now, her brother's torso was much more entertaining.

Teejay felt his sister's tits pressing into his chest. He noticed her perfume for the first time. He'd never smelt that smell before.

She accidentally-on-purpose let her hand innocently fall onto Teejay's thigh, and he jumped a little in response. "I'm thirsty," Teejay whispered. His mouth felt dry. "Can you pass me the soda, please?"

flatiron2
flatiron2
169 Followers