Peddling Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
Terrence and Elaine serve Constance. Beverley claims Calvin.
7.7k words
4.62
10k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of an ongoing series. The characters are fictitious. Any correlation to real people alive or dead is purely happenstance.

******************************************

When we arrived at Constance's house, it was around 10 pm. It was after the shopping trip and the nude swinging in the park. The same day Cheryl's belt had spanked Elaine and me over the hood of Constance's hood in a public parking lot. Constance did not unload the trunk or give Elaine or me our clothes back. Constance had retrieved our phones from the trunk at some point, she handed them to each of us.

"Come inside Elaine you know you like being kept naked," Constance said.

Elaine did not object. We went inside and ate the Taco Bell food. We had not eaten for hours, even Taco Bell burritos and tacos tasted gourmet. Constance had me open a bottle of California white Grenache from the Sonoma valley, after we ate. Beverley and Constance started revealing their dreams as we sipped the blush wine from hand blown Italian glasses.

"Beverley and I love fashion and have always dreamed of opening our own boutique and design house," Constance said.

"I love fashion too," Elaine said.

"We know when we were looking for the swimsuits we found a sketch book with your design ideas," Beverley said.

"I forgot about that. I took some classes at the University of Santa Cruz," Elaine said.

"We want you to open a shop with us and make some of your designs," Constance said.

"I don't have any money to contribute," Elaine said.

"Beverley and I have more money than we could possibly spend, what we do not have is the time," Constance said.

"We can help but you would have to do most of it," Beverley said.

"Sounds fun, I loved my little surf wear shop," Elaine said.

"This will be more upscale and exclusive, but we have faith in you," Constance said.

"Can we take Calvin out on your yacht tomorrow?" Beverley asked.

"Yes I will call Walter and have him get it ready for us," Constance said.

She picked up her phone and speed dialed.

"Walter will you please prepare the yacht for tomorrow. There will be six of us coming aboard. We will need provisions for three days. Thank you Walter," she said.

"We likely will cruise down to Monterey," Constance said. I wondered who would be the sixth person.

"It is always more fun to plan things on a yacht," Beverley said.

"Yes it is. I also want Elaine to teach us all how to surf," Constance said.

"No problem, do you have any boards on the yacht?" Elaine asked.

"No, we only have jet skis," Constance said.

"There is a Surf shop in Santa Cruz," Elaine said.

"We will anchor off the beach and use the launch to go get them then," Constance said

"Okay, sounds gnarly," Elaine, said.

"You teach us how to surf and we will teach you how to use your talents to get rich," Constance said.

"Enough talk let's go skinny dipping," Beverley said.

We all went out to the pool and Beverley and Constance stripped off. I took my phone out to the pool with us, as did the others. Seems like another trait we all shared, not wanting to be away from our electronic tethers. We all got into the pool. We swam around the pool; it felt so erotic to be nude in the water. The feel of the water on my bare skin was something I always loved. We swam for a few minutes and then we got out.

"Terrence I want you to get another bottle of Grenache and the glasses," Constance said.

I went to the get the glasses and bottle. I used a tray to carry it all back. I poured a glass for everyone. Constance had retrieved a deck of cards from the cabana. Constance took a sip of wine.

"Let's play a game," Constance said as we were drying off with towels from the cabana.

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"High card gets to own Terrence for three days," Constance said.

Constance shuffled the cards and she handed them to me to cut them. I cut the cards and set them on the table. Beverley drew a ten. Elaine drew a Jack and Constance drew a Queen.

"I want a female slave as well; Beverley and Elaine draw a card. Low card is my slave. Unless one of you wants to volunteer," Constance said.

"I want to volunteer," Elaine said as she blushed.

"I thought you would," Constance said.

"I need to go home and take care of my cat, anyway," Beverley said as she finished her wine.

She quickly got dressed. Then she kissed Constance goodbye with a peck on the lips. She then kissed me goodbye by forcing her tongue in my mouth as she playfully watched for Constance to react. Constance was not showing anything, she knew her friend well enough to know she was trying to provoke her.

"Goodbye I will see you all tomorrow at 9 am," Beverley said.

"Goodbye, you better fill the cat feeder up. We might be on the yacht for a few days," Constance said.

"Okay, I have nothing planned until Thursday, "Beverley said.

"Goodbye Beverley," Elaine said.

"Terrence, use my key and help Beverley get her stuff," Constance ordered.

"Elaine, suck the milk out of my boobs now," Constance said.

Elaine looked happy to suck Constance's milk laden teats.

"You like my milk?" She asked Elaine as I waited for Beverley to be ready to go.

"Yes," Elaine said.

"Would you want to have milk in yours?" Constance asked.

"Yes," Elaine answered.

Beverley was ready and I went to Constance's car and helped her put her stuff in her car. The moon reflected off something on the hill. It looked like it came from a distant balcony. Perhaps it was a metal wind chime. Beverley kissed me goodbye again as she grouped my bottom playfully. She got into her MG and left. I walked back into the house as I saw the reflection move in the corner of my eye. When I went out to the pool, Elaine was licking Constance's sex. Constance lay with her legs splayed out on a chaise and Elaine was on her knees pleasuring Constance.

"Part Elaine's vulva wit that monster Terrence and don't be gentle," Constance ordered.

I did as ordered and rammed my pole into Elaine's sopping wet hole. I shoved it into the hilt in one continuous thrust. Elaine moaned, as she dutifully serviced Constance. I pulled out and slammed it back in. Elaine gasped as I did it one more time.

"You both like being my slaves, don't you?" Constance said. I knew I did. I knew she was not going to treat me cruelly.

"I do," Elaine said as I thrust in and out of her hungry hole.

"I do," I said.

"You can come as many times as you can, Elaine," Constance said.

"I know you think I forgot that you have the three of us linked, Terrence, but I have not," Constance said just as Elaine climaxed violently. Constance climaxed mightily as well. I hoped Beverley was safely home, because I knew she did also.

"I am enjoying knowing that not only can I make you two experience climaxes whenever I want, but Beverley even though she is half a mile away will come every time Elaine does as well," Constance said.

"Let's move to the bedroom. Terrence please bring the wine and glasses," Constance said. We moved to the bedroom.

"Nice portrait, can I paint you nude sometime?" Elaine asked as she saw the nude over the bed.

"Yes, I would love you to," Constance said.

"I want you two to understand something about the psychology of sexual control games. If you demean your submissive partner enough, they will lose your respect. Then the next step would be to discard them. That is human nature. Therefore, we will not degrade one another. If you are my slave it is voluntary and I will not ask you to do anything you or I find loathsome. Is that understood?" Constance asked.

"Yes Constance," I said.

"Yes Constance," Elaine said.

"I expect the same from you when you are in control Terrence. Do you promise?" Constance asked.

"You know I do," I said.

"Good come fill my pussy with your seed Terrence," Constance said as she spread her legs.

I did not need to be told twice, I penetrated her moist crevasse. Constance purred her pleasure as I worked my shaft into her.

"Give it to me hard and fast, Terrence," Constance said.

I pumped in and out of Constance as her fingernails raked lightly down my back. I rammed away enjoying the young restored pussy of the woman who I was beginning to trust with my destiny. I kept thrusting in and out until I shot my seed.

"Elaine, I want you to lick me out and clean up Terrence's mess," Constance said.

Elaine licked out all of my semen from inside Constance. While she was doing that, Constance climaxed and so did Elaine. I knew that Beverley had shared their orgasm as well.

"His semen tastes so good. Mark's tasted awful," Elaine said.

"Lick Terrence's penis off now Elaine," Constance said.

Elaine licked the semen off my penis as it quickly swelled again. She slowly licked it until it was clean.

"Do you want to have Terrence fill you with his seed?" Constance asked Elaine.

"Yes?" Elaine said.

"What hole?" Constance asked.

"My ass," Elaine said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I was not sure about this.

"Yes I want to feel that huge thing up my butt," Elaine said.

Constance took some lubricant and handed it to Elaine. Elaine thoroughly coated my shaft with sex lube. Then she pushed me onto my back and slowly lowered her arse onto my shaft. Her anal passage was very tight as it enveloped my member. I was shocked that it fit into such a small opening. She started to work her ass up and down on my phallus. Constance produced a vibrator and held it against Elaine's clitoris. Elaine was working her tight anal sheath up and down my shaft. Elaine soon squirted in an orgasm. As she did, her muscles contracted on my shaft and I erupted into her bowels. Constance had a squirting orgasm as well. I figured Beverley must have as well. I quickly went to pee before they could stop me.

"You like taking it up the ass?" Constance asked Elaine.

"Yes, sometimes it can be real fun," Elaine, answered.

"I might try it sometime, but it looks scary," Constance said.

"I dare you to take just the tip, if you do you will beg for the whole thing," Elaine said.

"If I don't like it, what will be your penalty?" Constance asked.

"You can put clothespins on my nipples and clitoris," Elaine said.

"Yes, plus on Terrence's nipples and balls?" Constance said.

"Hey don't make any deals for me," I said.

"Be quiet Terrence," Elaine said.

"No one needs ask your permission Terrence," Constance said. Constance knew my fantasies and me.

I went hard just thinking about doing Constance up her behind. Constance went to the bathroom and brought out a washcloth to wipe off my cock. When I was clean, she lubed my shaft again. Then she put me on my back again. She put her ass in my face.

"If you want to fuck my ass, you have to lick it first. I washed it out good when I was in the bathroom," Constance said.

I slowly licked her anus, not sure what to expect. I rimmed it for a while until I finally put my tongue up her hole. It did not taste bad it tasted of scented soap.

"Lick my ass Terrence," Constance encouraged.

I licked her ass more enthusiastically when I realized how much she enjoyed it. I loved pleasing Constance. She wiggled her bottom as she enjoyed my tongue. After a few minutes, she got off my face and lowered her arse hole onto my cock. Soon she was using my cock as if she really wanted it. Constance was enjoying the pain and pleasure of her impalement. Elaine returned the good deed and held the vibrator against her clitoris. I could tell she was building up to a soul wrenching orgasm. Her strong muscles tightly gripped my cock. Her legs straining to work her tight orifice up and down my shaft, she squirted in her carnal frenzy. Her ass contracting even tighter on my member caused me to spew my love into her ass. Elaine and Beverley squirted as well.

"Go get the clothespins from the laundry room, Terrence," Constance said.

"But you liked it," I said.

"Are you arguing with me Terrence?" Constance asked.

"Yes, but I am sorry," I said.

Constance grabbed the Ping-Pong paddle that was on the nightstand. She handed it to Elaine.

"Because Terrence is arguing with me pay him back for the five spanks he administered on the hood of the car," Constance said.

Elaine sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me over her knee.

"Just give him five Constance?" Elaine asked.

"No make it ten. I want him to know not to argue, you need to count them, Terrence," Constance said.

Elaine swatted my ass with the Ping-Pong paddle and it stung.

"One," I counted. I loved spankings and Constance knew it as well as I did.

"Two," I counted as the second blow hit. Elaine hit harder than Constance had.

"Three," I counted as I was struck again.

"Four," I said as the next on landed on my rapidly warming backside. She landed another and I could tell Elaine loved spanking me.

"Five," I said.

"This is so fun being in control," Elaine said.

"I knew you would love it," Constance said. Elaine struck me again.

"Six," I moaned.

"Seven," I gasped as the next one hit.

"Eight," I said.

"Nine," I said as Elaine climaxed again. Constance and Beverley did too.

"Ten," I said.

"I saw a video once where a mistress spanked a man's balls with a metal spoon," Elaine said.

"We won't do that to Terrence, but I might use a spatula on his balls," Constance said.

"That sounds fun," Elaine said.

"Go get the clothespins Terrence," Constance said.

I went for the clothespins.

"I will give you a choice Elaine the clothespins as you suggested or you can lick Terrence's cum out of my ass?" Constance said.

"Both please," Elaine said,

Elaine was on her back and Constance put a clothespin on each of her nipples and her clit. She then lowered her cum filled ass onto Elaine's tongue.

"Terrence please go to the bathroom and wash off your cock, when you come back shove it up Elaine's pussy," Constance said.

I hurried into the bathroom and peed. I quickly washed my dick off with soap and a washcloth and returned. Elaine's tongue was deep up Constance's butthole.

"If you knock off the clothespin Terrence, I will put it and five others on your balls," Constance said.

I entered Elaine's tight hole and was trying not to disrupt the clothespin. It was obvious Elaine was trying to have me knock off the clothespin. She was rotating her hips under my thrusts. Constance climaxed and so did Elaine as the clothespin on Elaine's clitoris popped off.

"Now you have done it," Elaine said smiling.

Constance put me on my back and I spread my legs. This too was a fantasy of mine. Constance put six clothespins one after the other onto my sack. It was exciting. It hurt just enough to be exciting. The light pressure was just enough to be fun.

"Go get me the most flexible spatula from the kitchen Elaine," Constance ordered. While she was gone, Constance put a clothespin on my right nipple. Then she put one on my left.

Elaine came back with the spatula and Constance put her on her back next to me, her legs spread. Constance put the clothespin back on her clitoris as well as three down each of her protruding vaginal lips. Elaine whimpered as each clothespin clamped on her labia. She then smacked my balls lightly with the spatula. She hit Elaine lightly on her sex, striking the clothespins lightly. Then my balls and her vagina again, Elaine climaxed hard. Constance did as well. She hit my balls with the spatula again. She then kissed me on the lips. She took the clothespins off Elaine slowly, they seemed to hurt as much coming off as they did going on. Then she took the clothespins off my balls but not my nipples.

"If those pins are off in the morning you will be spanked with the paddle again," Constance said.

"I have to fly the helicopter tomorrow, so we better get some rest," Constance said.

We all went to sleep and all in Constance's bed. In the morning, I heard moaning. It woke me up. Elaine was surprising Constance by waking her with her tongue. The sheets had knocked the clothespins off in the night.

"What a good slave you are," Constance said as she shuddered in pleasure.

"Mark always wanted a morning blow job," Elaine said.

"Oh, you were his sub?" Constance asked.

"Yes, but it happened just as you said. He eventually lost all respect for me," Elaine said.

"Terrence is the two clothespins still on?" Constance asked.

"No," I said.

"First I want each of you to suck all the milk out of one of my breasts," Constance said.

We each sucked one of her nipples as she cradled our heads. It was as if we were her adult babies, it was incredibly erotic as we each slurped away. We sucked them dry. Elaine grabbed my ball and gave them a firm squeeze under the blankets. Constance seemed unaware of Elaine's liberty.

"I have to register the flight plans. Elaine Paddle his bottom with the paddle and then have him lick you while you use the spatula on his balls. Do not let him come," Constance said.

"I will be back. If you finish that before I return, put the breast cream on Elaine Terrence," Constance said.

Elaine pulled me over her lap and trapped my cock between her legs. Elaine smacked my ass with the pin pong paddle.

"You don't need to count Terrence," Elaine said.

She smacked me hard again. I gasped and she hit me again. She hit me 5 more times, each one slightly more painful than the last. I was sure Elaine was going to leave visible marks. She hit me five more times, varying the time between blows, to keep me off balance.

"You like to be spanked?" Elaine asked.

"I do," I said.

"I like spanking you a lot," Elaine said.

She spanked slowly ten more times, as she relished her position of power. Then she released me.

"Now lie on your back and I will punish your balls. I won't stop until your tongue makes me climax," Elaine said.

I lay on my back and Elaine sat on my face her torso facing my feet. I started to lick her folds. She struck me with the spatula as Constance had ordered. I licked and she slapped by sack again. I kept licking and she kept whacking my jewels. This went on for many blows and my balls were very sore. She smacked the sensitive head of my penis hard once before Elaine squirted into my mouth. I knew Constance and Beverley were squirting too. She hit my balls five more times enjoying her power over me and breaking her word of not hitting my balls after her climax.

"You cannot climax Terrence," Elaine said as she lowered her anus onto my shaft. She had grabbed the vibrator off the nightstand and was holding it against her clit. She rode up and down my shaft, her tight hole squeezing my manhood. She soon had a climax again. The others must have also.

"Now make my boobs bigger," Elaine said.

"Let's go out the French door to the pool, so the sun can activate the cream," I said.

I went to get the cream. I came back and applied it to her breasts. I pinched her nipples hard as I put it on her. She kissed me.

"Pinch them even harder if you want to," Elaine said.

I pinched the right one harder and she climaxed. I pinched the left one harder and she came again. Her skin now absorbed the cream. Her boobs were as big as Constance's was now. I sucked her right nipple and I my reward was a mouthful of milk. I sucked the left one and it squirted milk. Constance walked out of the French door from the bedroom.

"Save some for me Terrence," Constance said.

Constance started sucking Elaine's right nipple and Elaine climaxed again. Constance did also. I assumed Beverley did as well. I was still sucking her left nipple.

"Terrence I need you to unlink us. I have to fly the helicopter," Constance said.

"I unlink you three," I said.

We all went into the master bath and took a quick shower and Constance got dressed. She had retrieved her clothes from the trunk. Constance handed me an eighties thong swimsuit for men.