Peddling Pleasure Ch. 07

Story Info
Constance continues her control and conquest.
6.1k words
4.5
6.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh part of a series. This is fiction any correlation to real people alive or dead is purely happenstance. I thank you for reading this.

*******

Over a month later on a Friday, Constance and I were hanging out at her Marin County home. Constance had me move in with her and it was only 45 minutes from my lab on Mare Island. I really enjoyed her company, so I was staying with her. Plus it beat the hell out of my cot in the lab. It was also getting later in the summer and I knew that the hottest part of the year was near. Late summer has a typical heat wave just as school restarts here in Northern California. Constance had a pool and my lab had no air conditioning. We need air conditioning for only about 10 days a year, but those days can be quite unbearable. We continued to play Constance's favorite game. Constance liked to keep me naked and hard, while she was dressed. Constance was wearing one of her new sun dresses. It really looked good on her fabulous body. The pronounced shelf that was her enhanced bosom stood straight out defying gravity. Her hard nipples distorted the surface of the thin fabric. The wispy thin fabric clung to her curves. I was nude; Constance loved to keep me that way. It made her feel more dominant. I loved being her naked plaything. I was addicted to the thrill of it and she was very happy. I would do anything to please her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I did not realize it that day at the market, but Constance was a woman of tremendous means. She did not need to work, though she did. She was a member of the board of a major financial concern, mostly due to the large percentage of shares she owned. In fact her parents had set her up with forever wealth. Her father had been the C.E.O. of that huge conglomerate before his retirement and Constance felt it better to use her intellect to insure it continued to succeed. She had helped her father double their family fortune with her keen ability to make the right decisions regarding people. She considered it her father's legacy. She kept informed and went to the monthly board meetings. This meant she needed to take a monthly trip to Manhattan. She wanted me to stay at her place until she decided when we would marry. I had already asked her to be mine forever.

"You mean you want to be mine forever?" she corrected.

"Whatever as long as we are to together," I said.

"It matters to me, I am not a possession," Constance said as she playfully swatted my bare behind.

We knew we were destined for each other, but she wanted her parents on board before we made any real wedding plans.

"Is it today that Virginia comes to clean?" I asked.

"Yes, she comes on Wednesdays and Fridays," Constance said.

"Do you still want to play naked male clothed female while she is here?" I asked. Virginia was Constance's house keeper. She was a legal immigrant from Venezuela. She was almost 60 years old. I did not want to offend her. She was an extremely pleasant woman. I really liked her. Even though Marguerite and Jackie now lived here full time, Constance's loyalty to Virginia had her retain her services as well.

"Are you getting shy?" Constance asked.

"No, but I don't want to freak her out," I said.

"I plan on you giving her free New Life cosmetics today," Constance said.

"Okay, but what about the imprinting issue?" I asked.

"I have another theory about that," Constance said.

"Which is what?" I asked.

"I think Pleasure only links people who have some sexual attraction," She said.

"Ok, that is a good theory, but it reacts very unlike anything I have worked with," I said.

"I think I am right this time," Constance said.

"So I won't touch the creams at all then," I said.

"Yes and I am not attracted to Virginia, so no imprint," Constance said.

"Good theory, but we should ask her if she is attracted to you under the influence of the perfume," I said.

"What if she says she is?" Constance asked.

"Then you should ask her if you being her mistress is exciting," I said.

"You just want to see me controlling another woman," Constance said.

"Yes of course I do. She looks like she was really hot at 30," I said with a grin.

"You are such a Cad," she said smiling.

"Tell me you would not like to control another hot female slave," I said

"You already know I would love too, but remember I will not entrap anyone," Constance said.

"Let's not count our chickens before the eggs hatch," I said.

"Remember next week you are going with me to Manhattan again and then to Hamptons to meet my mother and father," she said.

"I know, I want to see if my products work on 77 year olds," I said.

"I have not told them about them yet," Constance said.

"I will have the tubes labeled and very specific instructions for them," I said. I had just used some of the money Constance paid me for a machine that put my product in plastic tubes. My bank account was fatter than it had been in years. This costly machine was awesome it filled and sealed the tubes in small batches. That way I could sell kits of just the right amounts to competent customers. I wanted to make the most of the limited raw materials.

"Good I don't want to have to see my elderly parents naked," Constance said.

"What if they look 30 after Pleasure does its thing?" I asked.

"That would be weird. I want them to end up looking 40 at the youngest," Constance said.

"I want your member hard, Terrence. Virginia is due in 1 hour and I want you sexually teased and needy by then," Constance said. My cock was once again hard at her command.

Constance was still mesmerized by my 12-inch soldier, even though she kept me naked and hard most of the time. Her nipples were hard and poking the material of the sun dress at the sight of my big fella.

"This never gets old. You cannot climax Terrence," She said.

"You really like this don't you?" I asked.

"What is not to like? If you control a man's penis you control the man. You know you love it," she said.

"I do, it is so exciting," I said.

"Let's go out on the front porch swing and make out," Constance said.

I followed her out onto the porch and sat next to her on the swing. She grabbed me and kissed me. It was becoming even clearer that she wanted to be the aggressor as always.

"You know this is the only place the neighbors next door can see," she said. She a look on her face that I was learning to recognize, it meant she had wicked plans. The neighbor's yard was about 1 acre away. It was up a steep hill. A typical large California redwood deck that was elevated on stilts anchored to the hillside overlooked us.

"I did not," I said. I was kind of worried I might be seen, that thought was very exciting.

She kissed me again putting her tongue in my mouth. She grabbed my erection and started to stroke it. She looked up to the neighbor's distant balcony.

"Look can you see the glare off Martha's telescope?" Constance asked.

"Yes, how do you know it is Martha?" I asked. Constance wanted to expose me. That must be what had her intellect excited.

"Sit here and play with your penis while I go call her," Constance said.

"What if she reports me for public indecency?" I asked feeling truly concerned. This was a very posh neighborhood; I did not want any trouble.

"She won't and if you want to climax today you better do as you're told," Constance said as she went inside.

I started to stroke my erect member. It felt good and it was very erotic knowing a stranger was watching. I stroked it several times. Constance came back with her phone. She pushed the screen several times and I could hear the sound of it dialing. Then I heard it ringing on the other end. The phone was on speaker. The glare off the telescope wobbled.

"Hello Martha, are you enjoying the show?" Constance asked.

"What show dear?" Martha's voice said.

"It is okay Martha; he wants you to watch," Constance said.

"Oh he does," Martha said.

"Yes get your eye back on that Telescope," Constance said. The glare flashed again off the telescope lens.

"Do you see how young he looks?" Constance asked.

"Yes I do," Martha said.

"He is sixty years old," Constance said.

"No way," Martha said.

"His products defy age," Constance said.

Constance took off her sun dress. She wore nothing underneath it. Her new play mate body was wonderfully exposed. I continued to slowly stroke my hard member.

"Can you see my new boobs Martha?" Constance asked.

"Yes, who did you see?" Martha asked.

"Terrence," Constance said.

"Who is Terrence?" Martha asked.

"The man stroking himself on the swing," Constance said.

"Oh, his dick it is so big," Martha, said about my 12-inch member.

"Do you want him to shoot his pearly liquid for you?" Constance asked.

"Yes I do," Martha said.

"Are you playing with yourself, Martha?" Constance asked.

"Yes I am," said Martha.

"Good, but neither of you can come until I say, agreed," Constance said.

"I agree," I said.

"I already knew you had too Terrence," Constance said.

"I do to," Martha said.

"Excellent, put your phone on face time Martha," Constance said.

Constance put her phone on face time as well. She propped it to where I could see Martha and Martha could see me. Martha was an attractive 58 year old woman. She was wearing a tank top and shorts.

"Strip Martha," Constance said.

Martha took off her tank top and bra. She had small breasts just like Constance had before pleasure. Martha took off her shorts and panties. Her vagina was very hairy.

"Play with your pussy Martha," Constance said.

Martha started to masturbate for Constance on face time.

"Spread it for me, I want to see your folds," Constance said.

"Yes, Constance, this is naughty," Martha, said as she opened her most intimate place wantonly.

"Rub your clitoris with your other hand, I might have to spank you later," Constance said.

"Yes, Constance," Martha said obeying her. Did she say yes to the control or the spanking? Perhaps, she was agreeing to both of them.

"Tell me when you are about to come Martha," Constance said.

"Yes Constance," Martha said.

"Aren't you afraid I might be recording this, Martha," Constance said.

"No Constance," Martha said.

"What if I blackmailed you, and made you my slave?" Constance said.

"Yes, I am about to Climax, Constance," Martha said.

"Wait to come for me slaves until I tell you to," Constance, said.

"Did you say you would want to be my slave Martha?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I would," Martha, said.

"Come now slaves," Constance said.

I shot stream after stream on to the porch. Martha suppressed a scream as she shuddered and shook.

"Terrence you made a mess on my porch," Constance said.

"Sorry, Constance I shoot more semen than I used too," I said.

"Martha I want you to lick your fingers clean," Constance said.

Martha licked her Fingers.

"Martha, you will come here today for your make over at 3:00pm today. You will wear your loosest fitting dress and no underwear. Do you understand, Martha?" Constance said.

"Yes Constance," Martha said.

"Come inside Terrence, after you use the hose to clean the porch." Constance said.

Constance pulled her sun dress back over her naked body. She walked into the house and I hosed off the porch and followed.

"You said you wanted me to have another Beautiful slave, Terrence. When we moved here 30 years ago Martha was a real looker," Constance said.

"How did you know she wanted it?" I asked

"For the last 20 years her husband has been doing everyone but her," Constance said.

"Why would that make her submissive?"

"She has not divorced him, has she?" Constance said.

"They are still together?" I asked.

Constance nodded.

"Go take a pee and when you come back I want you hard again," Constance said.

I went to pee and when I came back with my shaft became hard as ordered. Virginia was in the living room with Constance. Constance sprayed a little Pleasure perfume on to Virginia's wrist.

"Do you like the smell?" Constance asked. Virginia took a whiff of the perfume.

"Yes," Virginia said her eyes glazing over.

"Do you find me attractive?" Constance asked.

"Yes," Virginia answered. The pleasure induced candor was working perfectly.

"Have you ever slept with a woman?" Constance asked.

"Not since I left the boarding school at the convent," Virginia said.

"One of the young Nuns would sneak into my bed late at night. She taught me so much about female anatomy," Virginia confessed.

"Have you ever thought of sleeping with me?" Constance asked.

"Yes, especially now that you are so sexy," Virginia said.

"Do you want a makeover it will make you look 30 again, but you will forever be my sexual slave?" Constance asked.

"Yes, I want to be young again," Virginia said.

"Would you want to be just my slave or would you rather be both Terrence and I's? Show her your cock up close Terrence," Constance said. Virginia stared at my member and looked interested.

"His dick looks incredible but I want to be yours alone, Constance," Virginia said.

"Tough luck Terrence, give me the face cream," Constance said.

I handed her the tube of face cream. She put on Virginia's face and neck. It was the perfect amount there was little to no waste.

"It tingles, Oh, Dios Mia," Virginia said. "My God," in Spanish.

After seven minutes, the cream had worked its power again. Virginia looked thirty. Her face had the lovely thin lines of Spanish aristocracy. She was gorgeous with a long sensuous neck and beautiful brown eyes. There was not a wrinkle to be found on her perfect skin. Constance handed her the mirror. Virginia looked at herself in dumb struck awe, for a few minutes.

"I look so young and estoy tan excitada," Virginia said. She said "I am so sexually excited", in Spanish.

"Todas mis cremas tienen ese efecto," I said. I said all my creams have that effect. However, I was wondering if the word I used for cream meant dairy only. I probably should stick to English. I spoke Portuguese much better due to my time in the rain Forrest.

"Now we must go outside by the pool. The next three creams are sun activated," Constance said.

We went out by the pool. The sun was just coming out after burning off the bay fog.

"Take off all your clothes Virginia," Constance said.

"With Terrence out here?" Virginia said.

"Yes he is assisting me," Constance said.

Virginia turned away from and took off her blouse and bra. Her breasts were bigger and sagged a little. They were about "B cup" nothing huge. She took off her shoes socks pants and panties. Her bottom was slightly fat and had a lot of cellulite.

I handed Constance the tube of breast cream. This was the tricky part, how much for someone who was not an "A cup". Virginia was a "B Cup" to start.

"Turn around Virginia so I can put the cream on," Constance said. Virginia turned and shyly tried to cover her breasts and pubic region.

"Hands at your sides Virginia," Constance said enjoying her discomfort.

Constance took the tube and rubbed it on Virginia's breasts. She used her fingers to pull on Virginia's nipple. Constance was taking liberties that were not necessary to the process. Virginia bit her lip as she shuddered in a climax. Constance pulled Virginia's other nipple. Virginia quivered again in a sudden sexual quake. The tube contained enough cream. When the cream was absorbed all the way, Constance released her nipples.

"They are so big," Virginia said. They were now a "D cup".

"Give them a shake, let's see how firm they are," Constance said.

Virginia shook her breasts hesitantly and they were amazing. They were firm as teen's breasts.

"They are so firm," she said.

"Lay face down on the chaise Virginia," Constance said.

I handed Constance the Cellulite cream. She rubbed it on Virginia's bottom and upper thighs. Her bottom was slightly overweight.

"It tingles and is getting hot," Virginia said. I was concerned no one had ever mentioned heat before.

Her bottom was white with the cream. As it was absorbed her skin was toning and smoothing as we watched. After 7 minutes, her big bottom was extremely sexy; the fat had burned away. It was still thicker than any other 'Pleasure' toned bottom, but it was rock hard. Constance gave her the mirror so she could exam the results of her backside. Her butt was round and shapely.

"My bottom looks so young and sexy," Virginia said.

"Roll over and I will put the next cream on," Constance said.

Virginia rolled over and lay back on the Chaise lounge. Her breasts were already awesome, but her stomach and arms were still flabby and slightly wrinkled.

"Lift up your arms," Constance rubbed the next tube on her arms, legs and stomach.

"It tingles again," Virginia said. The sun activated the cosmetics. Several minutes later her arms, stomach and legs were tone and young looking.

"One more to go," Constance said. I handed her the hair remover tube. Constance rubbed on Virginia's under arms, legs and vagina. Virginia had an orgasm from the intense increase of sensitivity. When 10 minutes were up, Constance removed her sun dress. We all went for a swim. This rinsed the hair and hair removed off Virginia's subtle body. When she emerged from the pool, it was astonishing how sexy she was. We all left the water and sat naked on Constance's out door furniture.

"Come for me Virginia," Constance said. Virginia climaxed on command without anyone even touching her.

"Now you tell her to climax Terrence," Constance said.

"Climax for me now Virginia," I said. There was no reaction from Virginia.

"Order me to climax, Virginia," Constance said.

"Climax for me Constance," Virginia said. No response from Constance.

"At least that makes sense," I said.

"I release the lock that is preventing you from climaxing Terrence," Constance said.

"Virginia, order Terrence to Orgasm," Constance said.

"Climax now Terrence," Virginia said. Nothing happened; Virginia did not have any connection to me by way of imprinting.

"Stay hard Terrence but you cannot orgasm Terrence," Constance said.

"Virginia ride Terrence's penis. I want you to feel how wonderful a big one can be," Constance said.

I laid on the chase and Virginia lowered her pussy onto my hard shaft. My large shaft separated her tight sensitive vulva. She was obviously enjoying it as she rode up and down on my cock. Her sexy legs churned her sex up and down my shaft. Her moist crease felt wonderful on my sensitive penis head.

"Shake those big knockers for Terrence, Virginia," Constance said. Virginia shook her boobs as she rode my shaft. Her firm breasts were very sexy as they bounced. They were world class as the sexily shimmied like Jell-O.

"Climax now Terrence," Constance said. I shot my load into Virginia.

"Now order her to climax Terrence," Constance said after I had caught my breath.

"Cum for me Virginia," I said and she did. Now that did not make any sense. Just minutes ago, I had no control over her. Her sex gripped me so tight that I remained hard even after my orgasm.

"Did you figure it out yet Terrence?" Constance asked.

"No, not really," I said.

"Our body fluids now have the mind control power of the creams," Constance said.

"Oh, I see," I said. This effect must be due to repeated exposure to the products.

"Sorry Virginia, but Terrence and I share everything," Constance said. This must have been her plan all along.

Since I was still hard and Virginia was still riding my member. She went up and down her snatch gripped my shaft. Constance put her nipple into Virginia's mouth and Virginia sucked the milk out of it. Virginia stopped moving on my shaft as she enjoyed Constance's milk. Virginia climaxed again. Virginia drank the milk out of Constance's other nipple.

12