Pedernales Rising Ch. 03: The Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit--are you ok?" he asks, stooping to offer me a hand, which I can't take for fear of slipping further in.

"Yes, yes I'm fine" I laugh, scrambling out of the water with considerable effort, the current stronger than I expected. My thin powder blue shorts now leave nothing to the imagination, sticking to my body and disappearing.

"In that case--" Travis gently football-tackles me to the slab, pinning me to the cool rock, both of us laughing breathlessly. "--You're it."

Travis looms over me, backed by the gray liquidy sky, his heavy hand still on my chest rising and falling steeply as I catch my breath. I feel like a girl with him, all the possibility of life stretched out before me.

Travis' amber eyes look at me hungrily, and he cranes his neck to kiss me. The chase has excited us, and we are drunk with adrenaline. Travis' urgency reveals his desire, as his tongue fills my mouth and his hand runs down the length of my wet body. I kick off my waterlogged sneakers with the toe of the opposite shoe, and I take his broad face in my hands, his stubbly jaw pleasingly rough in contrast with the softness of his lips.

With a single, forceful tug as if pulling a rip cord, Travis unzips my top layer, and runs his large, warm hand across my chest, finding my nipples erect from the chill of the water and the excitement of his touch. His thumb rolls over and caresses the small, sensitive nubs through my thin shirt as his lips migrate from my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck.

"Mmm, I'll let you catch me quicker next time," I kid.

Travis smirks as he sits up briefly to throw off his vest and shirt. His fingers fly over his laces to remove his boots as he devours me with his eyes.

"Nah, don't hand me any fake victories. It's much better when they're real." he innuendos, reaching for the bottom hem of my shirt and whisking it quickly over my head, but stopping short of freeing my arms from the garment.

When my exposed back returns to the damp rock beneath, it's so cold that it sends a waterfall of goosebumps down my whole body. Twisting the thin fabric of my shirt in his fist, Travis has my wrists pinned jointly above my head as he leans over to kiss me. I can feel the heat from his naked chest radiating in contrast to the chilly slab beneath me, and every nerve is wide awake.

Travis' free hand traces my neck, my nipples, and my belly, sending shivers down my spine and an increasing need between my legs. As he kisses me, Travis lifts the band of my invisible shorts and wastes no time as his fingers slip beneath my thong and immediately find the wet heat of my center. I need no time to warm up. Finding me already very aroused, he rubs my lubricated clitoris firmly. It feels incredible. I break our kiss, tipping my head back, moaning to the drifting blanket overhead, and Travis opportunistically finds my hard nipples with his tongue through my thin sports bra, compounding the pleasure.

Then, a distant voice from the shore: "Y'all ok out there? Looks like we might get rain. You may want to come back to the bank."

Both of us look in the direction of the voice, but Travis' grip on my cotton restraint doesn't soften, and the insistent hand moving between my legs doesn't stop. The distance must obscure the truth of our situation, because the man in the distance is looking right at us, his hand flattened across his brow like a visor.

"Yeah, I think we'll be coming very soon," Travis bellows to the man, and then more quietly to me, "Won't we?"

I nod helplessly. I love his quick wit.

Travis moves his hand more aggressively inside my drenched shorts, and I feel an orgasm rushing toward me. "Oooohmygod" I utter, straining involuntarily against the binds of my shirt. The cold hold of Travis' grasp in contrast with the urgent motion between my legs is unbearable.

"What do you think?" Travis whispers, "Should we come?"

"Y- Yes. Yes." I beg to his eyes. I'm there. I try to hold his gaze as my orgasm rises up quickly inside me, every muscle in my lower body tensing. But as I climax, I can't help it--my eyes squeeze shut as I'm flooded with ecstasy, shuddering against Travis' smooth fingers. The speed and power of my release triggers a primal scream from within, louder than is typical for me, the vast wilderness of the outdoors freeing me to take up space.

Travis' growl of pleasure indicates that he approves, as does the pressure of his hard cock against my thigh.

Coming down from my orgasm, my head falls to the side and Travis mercifully releases my hands. Blinking into the diffuse gray light, I realize the stranger from the shore has not heeded his own advice to head back. In fact, he has come closer, probably no less than 40 yards away, leaning inconspicuously against a large boulder, his hand working his cock through his pants. He's close enough that I can tell he's an older guy, tall and slim. Probably spends a lot of time walking the trails. I wonder if this is his first time doing this? I suspect not... Something about him reads "Die Hard Keep Austin Weirdo."

In one swift motion, Travis jerks my wet shorts and underwear off, and as he works to free himself from his own, I inform him, "I think we're being watched." I prop myself upon my elbows and gesture with my chin toward the southern shore. Travis' eyes follow my gaze to the man beside the rock. The man flattens himself a little more against the limestone, but continues to stare and stroke himself unabashedly.

Travis responds unbothered, turning back to me. "I don't blame him. Look at you."

And I do. The slippery starkness of my pale, naked body stretching out before the sculptural rock formations conjurs Dali in my mind--Nude on the Plain of Roses. Being exposed in the elements is exhilarating. I feel like the subject of the landscape, and, strangely, being observed feels most natural in this context. I reach a hand into the moist nest of my hair and tug at the elastic, my liberated waves spilling heavily across my shoulders. The ease of the gesture urges Travis to continue despite our onlooker.

With a devious smile, he rolls over his elbow and plants an upside down kiss on my naked mons. I flatten myself on the cold rock and enjoy the sensation. As his meandering kiss approaches my clitoris, he swings a muscular leg over my body, straddling my slim form and hooking his hands under the backs of my thighs to bring my knees to the sky. I'm somewhat surprised by the boldness of the move--from this perspective in the broad daylight, the eight inches of his cock are somewhat intimidating. But the warmth of his masculine body pressing the full length of my own into the rock covers me in a blanket of bliss.

As Travis' wet tongue explores the V of my legs teasingly, I'm aware that the most intimate view of my body is pointed directly toward the stranger on the shore. Normally, this would embarrass me, but emboldened by the wilderness and Travis' confidence, I'm excited by it.

"Ohhh that's so good" I encourage Travis from beneath him.

Raising his lips from my pussy, Travis shifts his weight and offers the head of his swollen cock to my mouth, as he reports back, "Our friend thinks so too."

I can't verbalize a response as I tilt my head to eagerly take his thick cock, my hands caressing the backs of his thighs. His excitement tastes incredible, and I'm hungry for more. His mouth returning to my center, he curls his abdominals to send the full length of his cock gliding down my throat. From this angle, it's much less challenging to swallow him fully, the perfect upward arch of his cock aligned now with the natural curve of my throat. I relax and let him control the pace. Even if I didn't want to, I don't have much of a choice pinned down such as I am, but I've grown to trust Travis' attunement with my body. He enjoys my mouth with long, slow strokes, pulling out periodically to allow me to catch my breath and teasingly roll my tongue around the head of his cock before he drives back into me.

"God, I love your sweet mouth," his low voice rumbles to my pussy.

I'm so turned on by his enjoyment. I'm going to come again, soon.

"Our friend is enjoying it too. He's got his pants down now and he's jerking off watching me fuck your pretty face," Travis reports.

The picture this places in my mind's eye is incredibly arousing, and I moan through the thickness of Travis' cock. Undoubtedly sensing my orgasm rising, his tongue works my clitoris earnestly. His hands grip the inside of my thighs, pulling my knees wide apart. I feel the cool wind caress the full floor of my pelvis. I'm radically exposed now to the man on the shore.

The position of Travis' head makes me sense that he's watching the man as he pleases me. And indeed he must be, because he reports, "He loves the sight of that beautiful pink pussy. He's desperately pulling at his cock." Travis hooks his hands further around my thighs and his fingers tease my opening, splaying me wide. I feel like the man must not be staring at me, but into me.

"Are you going to show him what it looks like when you come?" Travis asks rhetorically. I don't have a choice. Despite the cool wind, I'm filled with heat, my knees shaking with every motion Travis' lips. I'm moaning in between his thrusts, right on the edge of tipping into climax.

Travis pulls himself from my mouth. Without the distraction of his cock in my throat, my full attention is on the intense pulsing pleasure between my legs. "Ahhhh yes I'm coming! Please don't stop!"

"You're gonna make our friend come too. Show him how much you like it, baby."

The vulnerability of my exposure, the sensory overload of the moment, and Travis' enjoyment of it all are too much for me. I grip the strong thighs straddling my face, and brace myself against the current of my climax sweeping through my body, every muscle in my pelvis contracting sharply while Travis' holds me open.

As the waves of orgasm recede, Travis blows a cool current of air over my soaking pussy through pursed lips, making me shudder as goosebumps spread across my skin. I giggle with amusement at how he toys with me.

As I catch my breath, Travis rolls off of me and offers me a hand to pull me into a seated position. He takes my face in my hands and plants a single kiss on my lips before turning his head toward our voyeur. My eyes follow his. The man is coming down from his own climax, tugging slowly at his exhausted cock as he braces himself against the limestone.

"That was... very fucking hot," Travis says to me as we watch the man tuck his limp member back into his underwear, zip his pants, and bashfully turn toward the trail, looking back a couple of times in our direction before disappearing around a bend.

"I don't know what kind of black magic you're wielding, but something about you makes me do things I used to think were... reckless," I say as Travis turns back to face me.

"Hmm," he utters curtly.

"Hmm," I parrot more brightly, my eyes dropping to acknowledge the unmet need between his legs.

A grin tugs at the corners of his mouth. Travis is beautiful like this. While the ambient midday light reflecting off my fair skin makes me look positively radioactive, it flatters his tan complexion and features. I admire his body, first with my eyes, and then with my hands. Crawling toward him, I push my fingers through his dark hair.

"You really belong outdoors, don't you?" I muse, tracing my fingers over his strong shoulders, caressing the length of his arms as I sit perched on my heels before him.

"I suppose. Being in nature helps me process the tricky stuff," Travis reluctantly offers.

I nod, my hands following the shallow, central valley of his chest to his navel, finding his arching cock below. It leaps with response in my hands. Leaning close to him, cheek to cheek, I whisper, "What kind of tricky stuff?" before delivering a raking nibble to his earlobe.

Travis doesn't answer, but takes my jaw in his hand and kisses me sensuously, the fire in him stoked once more. He rises to his knees to mirror me, and his hands explore the contours of my body--down my neck and shoulders, the fullness of my breasts, the curve of my petite waist, the fullness of my backside. Pulling me close to him, he moves his cock between my thighs, and I can feel his need.

The direction of his hand on my upper back guides me gently into a bow alongside him, and then swiftly, he's behind me, his smooth member at my opening. I'm soaking wet, and it feels delicious as he pushes into me, filling me up. He has waited long enough. His large hands tightly gripping my hips, he fucks me hungrily, grunting with enjoyment as I sink to my elbows, allowing my forehead to rest upon my forearm. His cock finds my g-spot again and again, knocking at the door of my orgasm, inviting me to come. He's fucking me hard, and I feel my pussy swelling with pleasure, building for release, when his rhythm changes and I hear a little "hah" of amusement escape him.

"Hmm?" I question from beneath the tent of hair across my face.

Travis reaches down and gathers my hair into a makeshift ponytail which he gently pulls to bring my head up.

"Take a look. More visitors."

Sure enough, headed our way along the bank from further upstream, a group of college kids are raucously announcing their impending arrival with music from a bluetooth speaker and jocular, indistinct conversation.

"Oh my god," I manage, the fear in my voice making my meaning clear. One old creeper who's into watching is a little different than a pack of unsuspecting co-eds.

It's too late--the one holding the stereo spots us from about 80 yards away, evidenced by his frantic elbowing and gesticulating to his buddies in our direction.

But Travis doesn't drop the reins of my hair, and he doesn't stop fucking me, which turns me on to a startling degree. Ok, this definitely makes me a pervert, I self-chastise, but we can't stop now. His cock feels so good inside me, and I know he's close, having been so patient for his own release.

"Please don't stop," I whisper meekly, feeling frozen, spotlighted on a natural stage.

Travis tightens the pull on my hair and deeply, slowly, gives me the full length of his cock, delighting in making me wait. "Naughty girl--you want me to fuck you in front of all of those people?"

"Yes, please," I beg.

As the group heads closer, their personalities become more distinct. A mixed-gendered group of young 20-somethings, two of the girls are deliberately averting their gaze. Embarrassed by the sight of us, they're walking quickly in front of the group, trying to hurry their passing. The guy with the stereo is clowning around, whooping at us and nudging the shy girls, encouraging them to look. There's a boyfriend-girlfriend couple holding hands who are definitely watching, but somewhat discreetly, in disbelief. The girlfriend is whispering something behind the flat her hand. And there's one single, heftier guy hanging back a little, mouth agape, adjusting his crotch when his friends aren't looking.

"Please, what?" Travis asks.

"Please don't stop. Please make me come." I don't know if I'm asking Travis, or the group of co-eds.

Watching the group watch us is like an out-of-body experience. I can't pull my gaze away from them, even as the center of my brow stitches itself together in a little, pleading peak of arousal. I moan helplessly in their direction.

Travis feels equally enrapt, his cock at its fullest. I can feel him resist the urge to explode inside me, fucking me quickly now. As the group nears us, Travis doubles my ponytail around his fist and pulls my head toward him, exaggerating the deep arch of my lower back. My aroused utterances are expelled from my mouth involuntarily with every forceful thrust of his cock. "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Yeah buddy! Get'er done!" Stereo Boy yells stupidly across the water at us.

"Josh, Jesus," chides one of the girls.

"What, she's fucking hot--you'd fuck her, right, Beto?" Josh directs toward the boy pulling up the rear.

No response from Beto, but Josh is high with excitement, grabbing Shy Girl by the hips to lewdly mime fucking her from behind.

"Get off of me!" She whirls around and delivers an impressively strong two-handed shove to his chest, nearly knocking him to the ground.

Unphased, Josh falls back with Beto, and drapes a lanky arm over his shoulder. The two boys stop to watch while the rest of the crowd moves ahead.

I'm watching them like a television screen. They're there but not there. This can't be real.

Travis pulls my hair, directing me upward this time, raising me to my knees, the full naked front of my trembling body facing the odd pair on the shore. I'm his willing puppet, delirious with ecstasy. Finally releasing my hair, Travis holds me against him and snakes a hand around my hip, finding my swollen clit with his fingers while he fucks me, a sensation so powerful that I'm instantly on the brink of orgasm.

"Ah! Ah! Aaaaahhhmmcoming" I confess loudly in the direction of the shore.

"Yes baby. Yes." Travis growls into my hair.

Josh isn't goofing around any more, and both boys are pulling at their cocks through their pants as they watch us.

Finally overcome, my head drops back against Travis' shoulder and my eyes roll in my head. As I'm climaxing I hear Travis groan loudly and utter a long "Fuuuuck!" as he explodes deep inside me. He nearly crushes me against him with the force of his long-awaited release. In his grasp, the bursts of my orgasm feel implosive, like TNT detonated inside a vault.

A long whistle floats across the river--likely Josh.

Both of us shuddering, weak on our knees, Travis loosens his grasp and pulls me to the rock beside him. We collapse, drained.

I hear the boys talking heatedly on the shore but the white noise of the river and the pounding of my own heart in my ears makes their voices muffled and far away.

Travis is laying prone with his eyes shut, his chest heaving toward the sky. I slither over to him, draping a leg over his body, my head on his shoulder. I watch my small hand rise and fall with his breath.

When I think to look toward the shore, the boys are gone. I wonder what happened with them. Where did they go? What did they do? I feel like I've fallen asleep just before the end of a movie.

Travis and I lay like that for some time, quietly. A drop of rain lands on his chest. Unthinking, I squish it down with my index finger. Then another falls beside it, and another. Tiny droplets are tickling my bare thighs and torso.

Travis blinks his eyes open at me. "Looks like rain," he says gently.

"I guess so," I smile back. "It feels amazing."

"It does, but we should probably head back before the sky opens up."

I don't want to leave. Pressed against Travis' warm chest, kissed by the cool pattering rain, the thought of breaking our embrace to pull on my drenched shorts and boggy sneakers fills me with dread.

"Just a couple more minutes. We're already wet!"

Travis is patient and gives me a squeeze with his arm, but doesn't concede to my request for more minutes. Laying next to him like this, I feel like we are the first and only people on a strange new planet--the only sounds are his heart pah-pumping in his chest, and the plip-plop of the drizzle onto the limestone, and... another sound I can't quite place.

"Listen," I suggest, perplexed.

Travis' brown furrows a little to tune in. There's a rumble in the distance.

"Thunder? Or... some kind of machine?" I ask.

"No... It's more continuous." Travis' face turns serious and he sits up quickly. "We need to leave now."

"But--" I start to protest, as I reluctantly move to gather my things, but my breath catches as I reach for my sneakers. My shoes are gone, and the water surrounding our shrinking island is rising quickly like water in a plugged up bathtub.