Peeking Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were attacked." Karen said.

"Not by us. It was not our fault."

"Shut up. You lie."

"Jason, why would we lie?"

"My name is CARL. Who the hell is Jason?"

"Um ... Uh oh." Ellen said. She'd been told about the name thing a couple of nights ago and now she figured this was bad. She ran back to her room to get dressed.

"What do you remember?" Karen asked.

"I ... I was ... My head!"

"Look. We're here to help you. We don't want to hurt you. We're here to help you."

"Where's Stephanie? What did you do with her?'

"She's fine. She's at home probably. I don't know"

"I was with Stephanie. And then ..." He left whatever he was going to say unfinished. He hastily got some shoes on and started searching for things.

"Where's my phone?"

"Right there." Ellen said as she handed some clothes to Karen.

"Where?"

"Here." Karen said as she picked it up and tried to hand it to him.

"No. MY PHONE. What did you do with it."

"We upgraded your phone to this. Don't you remember?"

"Bullshit." Car keys. Car keys. Car keys. "WHERE are my CAR keys?"

"You're car is gone." Ellen said.

"What did you do with it?"

"Nothing. It's not my fault."

Karen reached over to the desk and grabbed her own keys. "Here. Take my car if you want to go somewhere."

As if! "The second I'm gone you'll report the car stolen."

"No, I won't." Karen said.

"And take your phone." Ellen said.

"It's not my ..." , he started to say but then decided to take it. No doubt she wanted to see where he went with the gps but that was easily disabled and it would be safer to have some way to call the police in case of shenanigans.

He grabbed his wallet, checked himself, and then headed for the door.

His two sisters were watching as he left. "I mean it. Anything happens to me and I will send that video to Mom and Dad immediately."

They were taking the threat rather well. He didn't know if that was a good sign or a bad sign. He didn't have time to worry about that at the moment. He grabbed his helmet and went to the garage.

"You're not supposed to ride your bike." Karen said.

"Says who?"

"The doctors at the ..."

"Whatever."

He found his spare keys for his bike and unlocked it.

"No, seriously." Ellen said. "You had a head injury."

"Is that the story you're going with?"

He got his bike going and his two sisters parted to let him pass.

As he drove his mind was giving him two versions of events. He remembered the sandwich shop. He remembered Stephanie. He couldn't recall if he'd made it to work or not. It felt like that was just a little while ago, maybe earlier this day or the day before.

And yet, even as he remembered that, he could also remember ... fucking his mom? What? That couldn't be right.

Drugs. Had to be. His sisters had given him drugs and he'd hallucinated. Had to be. They were probably taking pictures of him naked with them to try and convince their mom that he was in on their little sex secret too. Well, that shit was not going to work. He was not going to let himself be grounded again. No way. He was going to be free. He was going to get his freedom. He would demand it. No more house rules. No more church. No more sisters. No more parents. He'd move out tonight if he had to. Those fucking girls had gone too far this time.

His arms started to hurt as he braked at a red light. He felt fear in speed and that was just wrong. Why should he be afraid? Drugs. Ok. He'd go slow. He just needed to go over the little bridge and turn right. No problem.

That same car was behind him still. Was it the same car? It had those two extra yellow lights under the main headlights. Not a completely unique feature but not common enough for that to be a completely different car.

Carl pulled up to the house and got off the bike. He looked around for that car and sure enough, it was back there just hanging out.

He went up to the door and knocked. Passport. He was supposed to get his passport. Well, it didn't matter. There were several countries that Americans could just fly to with no passport and then just apply for one while you were there. He knew that from a famous court case that was in the news.

"Carl." said the older woman when she answered the door. "Well, it's good to see you again."

"Hello, ma'am. Is Stephanie here?"

"Come right in."

Just then, Stephanie herself came to the door but she didn't want Carl to come in. She wanted to talk to him outside. Carl didn't care one way or the other. They were going to get the hell out of there. They could certainly hit the road faster if they were both already outside.

"How have you been?" she asked him.

"Not well." he admitted. He reached out for her hand but she yanked it away from him.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I think we need to go."

"What are you talking about?"

"My sisters did something to me and I think it's best if we just ..."

"What did they do?"

"I don't know. Um ... But it was bad. So I gotta get out of here."

"Well, stay safe."

"I would really like it if you came with me."

"What? No."

"Come on. This is what we planned. This is what we talked about."

"No, it isn't. What are you talking about?"

"Getting passports. Making plans to move in together. This is it. This is our moment. We need to ..."

She was slowly shaking her head. "No, Carl. I can't go anywhere. Not right now and not with you."

"Why not with me?"

"I have a boyfriend."

Carl was confused. He looked around. "Yeah, me."

"No. Not you."

"What?"

"Oh, baby. Didn't they tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"I told your mom that I couldn't do it."

"Do what? What are YOU talking about?"

"You were in a coma."

"A what?"

"You know when you can't wake up. You were like that for two months."

He couldn't believe this. "No. That can't be ..."

"What did you expect me to do?"

"Two months. What about finals? What about the license exam?"

"I don't know. Do you think you took them while you were laying in a hospital bed?"

"I don't remember no hospital." Even as he said it, flashes of a hospital were coming up.

"I'm sorry, Carl. I couldn't do it. I couldn't go there everyday and not know if you were going to wake up or not. I am sorry. Ok. I really am but I have to live my life. And then when you did wake up, I was there at your house ready to greet you and all; but you acted like you didn't even know me."

"I don't remember that."

"I liked you. I really did. But I have a boyfriend now."

"Who?"

"Johnny."

"Who!"

"Don't look at me like that."

"He doesn't deserve you."

"I can decide for myself who does and does not deserve me."

"He's a moron."

"Hold up. He went to the same school as you. He was in the same class as you. And he, passed his finals. He's getting licensed next month. What are you doing?"

No, no, no. This was all wrong. "How long?"

"About a month."

Somehow he knew that would be the answer. He'd known a girl named Tiffany who'd tipped him off on the amount of time a woman would wait before searching for someone new.

"How did things get like this? What happened that day?"

"That guy, that you decided to run your mouth to came back."

"And what?"

"And he hit you with a brick. Then when you were out, he ran over you with your own car."

"My own car."

"And then you were saying some racist shit about coconuts."

"Racist?"

"Yeah. See, I'm a black woman and I'm proud to be a black woman. You were trying to say that deep down, we're all white. You didn't appreciate me or my race. No wonder something like that happened to you. I'm with Johnny now so maybe it's time for you to leave. He does appreciate me and the fact that I'm black."

"Loving you for your skin color. Oh, yeah. He sounds like a keeper. Does he even know you at all?"

"More than you know me."

"You have that right. Damn straight you have that right. I don't even want to know you if this is how you really are."

"So when are you going to get that piece of junk off our driveway?"

"You know what, Stephanie, you can't break up with him. I curse you."

"Don't say that kind of stuff. Not here."

"I will and you can't stop me. Call the cops if you dare. Go ahead. I curse you. For the rest of your life, you have to stay with Johnny."

"You do not get to decide that."

"Yes, I do. YES, I damn well do. Because if you ever break up with him then it means I went through all this for nothing."

She had no come back for that.

He got back on his bike and drove out to the river. Not the small river, the Mississippi. He parked by a little park that was near the base of the huge bridge that would take him over the mighty river and arrive in another state.

Just go, he thought. Just take off. There was nothing for him here now.

He looked at the map app on his phone and tried to think of where he could get to. Where would he sleep? What was his goal?

He looked at the reflection of the moon on the water and just sat there. He remembered when he would ride a bicycle on the levy and come to this spot. Him and his dad had found a beaver that one time. He hadn't come here that often the last few years. If he just took off, he might never see this place again so he should get a good look now.

>Oy, asshole, you owe our sisters an apology.

"What?" His phone was talking to him.

>Yeah, I'm talking to you.

"Who is this? Karen?"

>Jason.

"You're Jason? A phone?"

>You are Jason. I'm you.

"That doesn't make any sense."

>Do you not see your own finger typing this message in?

"What the hell is going on?"

>Beats me but I'd rather sleep at home than out here.

"But who are you?"

>I was running the shop while you were MIA.

"But WHO are you?"

>I'm Jason. I woke up in this body. And now I'm trapped in here.

"But where did you come from?"

>I don't know. I just woke up and I was you.

"Who were you before?"

>No one. I was always you from when I first woke up a week ago.

"I don't understand this."

>You and me both.

"So, you've been living as me for a week?"

>What choice did I have?

"I don't know."

>Look, I'm you. Ok. I woke up and I had a body so I used it. And on that note, if you won't be using the body later, I'd really like to have it back.

"Why?"

>Why do you think? Being just the passenger sucks. I was experiencing every man's dream and then you came and pulled me out of it.

"You had me fucking my sisters."

>Hey, I have access to your memories now and it looks pretty clear to me that fucking Karen was exactly what you already wanted to do.

"That's not true."

>You're going to lie to yourself? Really?

"And Ellen. And Mom. And fucking retard Cindy. What the hell is wrong with you?"

>Yo, good pussy is good pussy. You're just pining over Stephanie.

"I loved her."

>I won't say anything bad about her. I think you can already see now what she's really like.

"Yeah, you got that right. Not that all black women are like that, though."

>You just had to add the obligatory 'I'm not a racist' addendum, didn't you?

"Well, I'm not."

Just then, as Carl was ... talking to Jason (or should it really be called talking to himself) Karen came walking up to him.

"How you doing?" she asked.

"I'm going crazy."

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause a guy named Jason is texting me ... with my own hand."

"Tell Jason hi for me."

>I hear you.

"This is levels of weird that I'm not really sure I can handle."

"Come home. We'll take care of you."

>Yeah, man. I do not want to sleep out here.

"Mom and Dad are worried. They're coming back from their date early to see if you're alright. Ellen is worried. I'm worried. We all care about you. We all love you. I know it's scary. I can't imagine what you're thinking. But please, just come home and we'll explain. You can ask us anything. No secrets and no lies."

When Carl actually did pull up to the house he found that he didn't really have a lot of questions. That last week or so was an out of order jumble but he could recall it. When he went into the house, his mother started hugging him and asking if he was ok. Carl really just wanted to be alone so he could process what had happened with Stephanie. He apologized to everyone for making them worry and then he went to his room.

When it was bed time Karen came. She didn't speak to him. She just got in the bed and turned her back to him. He thought he heard her crying but he figured it was best not to bother her.

...

On Saturday, Carl's father decided that they all needed to go out and do something as a family. Carl instinctively rolled his eyes because him saying that usually meant going to church and praying. However, that was not the plan this day. Instead, they were going to all go down to the big theme park that was going to be closing down at the end of the year. It was such an odd and out of character thing for the family to do.

Ellen had already done so much community service that skipping one Saturday would not hurt her so she called and asked if she could spend the day with her brother.

"His memory's come back so I want to spend some quality time with him."

They weren't able to get out the door as fast as they would have liked. Carl's mother was focused on the logistics of everything. Where to park? What to bring? What not to bring? How to stay together? How to keep in touch?

The park had a couple of really big roller coasters but Carl's mother wasn't going to let him go on them. Not because he was a child, she pointed out. He had suffered a brain injury and she just wanted to stay on the safe side.

It turned into a very long day as they went from attraction to attraction. They broke up into groups a few times but there was always someone who was going to be with Carl. Some of it was a lot of fun. Carl especially liked the super HD 3D movie they went to see. He didn't know why they didn't just sell tickets just for that. Then the turkey legs they had for dinner at one of the restaurants were very good. When the sun went down, all of these Christmas lights that were covering everything lit up.

It was very late when they all got home so it was quick showers and then to bed so they could get up and go to church the next day.

...

Karen had made it to church on time but because of a train delay, the rest of the family in the other car was late by a few minutes.

During the service, the pastor made a point of saying that because of their prayers, Carl's memory had been restored. Yeah, yeah. Carl looked over at his parents and even they looked annoyed at that.

When service was over, Cindy had to come over to Carl of course and start flirting with him. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, and even when the hug was over, she still wanted to hold his hand like they were a couple or something.

"I'm so glad that you're all better now. I've been praying so hard for you."

"Really? Cause, I kind of don't remember that."

"Just give it some more time. I'm sure it'll come to you. Do you remember anything else?"

"No. Just who I am and all. Nothing specific comes to mind."

"Nothing about all the help I've been to you?"

"Not yet."

"Well, of course, I said before but maybe you don't remember, you can ask me for anything. I would never deny you."

"Deny me?"

"It's just an expression. Say, are you going to have lunch with us again?"

"Lunch?" He could remember the previous lunch but Jason was trying to tell him to act like he didn't remember and play it cool. It was odd having this other person in his head. Jason only spoke with clear words when he typed in the phone but even without articulated speech, Carl was starting to understand him. There were even times when he wasn't exactly sure if he was Jason or Carl. He sort of felt like both at the same time. Somehow distinct and yet somehow united. It wasn't a state of mind that was easy to comprehend.

Cindy explained and Carl considered but ultimately he declined. "Maybe next time. I'm still just getting back to my life. I have so much to remember."

"I can come by and help if you want me to. I'd love to come by and spend time with you. Any day is ok."

He looked over at Karen and had the feeling like he wanted to tell Cindy that he already had a girlfriend, cause he knew that's what she was fishing for. However he said, "Sure. How's Tuesday?"

"Perfect." she answered.

He got out of that and the family all went home.

Back at home, they all had lunch as a family and Ellen even shared some of her food with Carl from her own plate.

After lunch, the house was quiet. Even with five people there, it was quiet. Then Carl's parents got the idea to spend some time alone in their room. Oh. Good idea actually. Carl went to his own room and started looking at what Jason had done to his computer. That would not due at all. He started putting everything right and then he got the side panel closed up tight again. He turned it on, decrypted the hard drive, and logged in. Oh, the computer wanted to do updates. Cool. He got those going and then just sat back to watch.

"Hey, what you doing?" Karen asked as she came in and sat on the bed.

His usual instincts to tell her to 'get out' were overrided by the fact that this was her room too now. That situation couldn't last long.

...

"What's wrong?" Vicky asked her husband.

"It's nothing. Maybe, this just isn't the right time of day."

"Don't give me that. Talk to me."

"All I can think over and over is that ... I broke my vows."

"Kelly, you're going to have to get over it. I forgave you."

"I know. But ..."

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I broke my vows too."

"I don't believe that."

"I did." she said, not knowing if she should smile or hide her shame. His cock was starting to grow in her hand.

"You don't have to say that kind of thing." he said.

Oh, but she begged to disagree as she felt him finally coming to stiffness. "I fucked a young man in our living room."

He shook his head. "Would you stop saying that?"

"I have to say it and you have to hear. I fucked him good and hard and he loaded me up with his cum." Yes. Houston, we have an erection. "And if you don't use this big cock of yours to fuck me good and hard right now, I'm going to go get him and have him fuck me again."

She couldn't be bothered with sucking him or getting him to lick her. She pushed him back to the bed and got on top of him.

"Do you want me to fuck him again?" she asked as she got comfortable with his cock in her.

It was so cute. His face was saying 'no' but his dick was saying 'yes'.

"We're the same." she said.

"It's not the same." he said. "I ... I was with my own daughter."

"And I fucked our son. So there." Oh, that got him.

"You shouldn't be saying things like that."

"It's true. He bent me over and slammed himself into me again and again."

"It's not true."

"Have I ever lied to you? He fucked me in the living room. He fucked me in the kitchen. The car, the bathroom, even his own bed."

"Stop lying."

"I'll prove it to you if you want. I'll call him in here and let him fuck me right in front of you. He even fucked me in the ass."

He couldn't respond. He scrunched up his face and started to cum in her.

She had mixed emotions about this. On the one hand, she was very happy to get this far. On the other hand, if this was like any other time, now that he was finished, we wasn't going to be able to get it back up.

"Tell me what it was like to fuck our daughter."

"What? It wasn't ..."

"Was she better than me?"

"I ... no. Of course not."

"She's younger."

"Honey, I love you."

"You don't love our daughter?"

"Of course I do. You know what I mean."

"How did you two do it? Tell me."