Peeping Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes, Sadie pulled her hand from her panties and said, "We better get back to the party before anyone starts to wonder where we got off to. No pun intended of course." Sadie giggled as she retrieved her dress and put it back on. Frustrated, Tim pulled up his pants and carefully tucked his hard cock inside as he zipped up.

The next evening around her normal bedtime, Sadie's drapes were open. She was on her bed naked and masturbating with the lights on. After a few minutes she sent a text to Tim saying, "I'm thinking about you watching me." A minute later she sent another saying, "I'm imagining you standing at the foot of my bed stroking your big hard cock. Are you jerking off to me?"

Tim texted back, "Yes."

Sadie replied, "Text me and tell me the second you cum."

Sadie continued masturbating as Tim watched her and jerked off. She was writhing in pleasure and feverishly rubbing her clit. Five minutes later Sadie heard her phone 'bing'. She looked down and saw Tim's text saying, "I came." Sadie instantly spasmed into orgasm.

When her convulsions stopped, Sadie texted Tim, "We practically came together. Thank you. Sleep well." Sadie got up and went to the window. She stood naked in the window for an extra-long pause, then closed the drapes and turned off the lights.

A few days later, after dinner, Tim received a text from Sadie. She asked, "Can you come over?"

Tim looked out the window to see if he could see Sadie. Her lights were on, but her drapes were closed. He replied, "Yes."

Sadie responded, "Parents are at dinner. Door is unlocked. I'm in my room." Tim excitedly rushed over to Sadie's house and let himself in the door. Sadie's bedroom door was shut so he gently knocked on it. Sadie said, "Come in."

When Tim opened the door, he was surprised to see that Becky was there with Sadie. Tim's jaw practically dropped when he saw that both Becky and Sadie were sitting on the bed topless with nothing on other than their panties. Sadie said, "Don't be shy Tim. Come in." Tim entered the room and Sadie said, "Shut the door." Tim did as she asked.

Sadie said, "Tim, this is Becky. Becks, this is Tim." Becky got up from the bed and went and shook Tim's hand.

Becky said, "It's nice to meet you." She asked Sadie, "Is this your neighbor you were telling me about?" Tim became flush not knowing what Sadie had told Becky.

Sadie replied, "Yup. This is naughty little Timmy. Well, I happen to know he is not little at all. Quite the opposite. But he is naughty. He spied on us from his room the other night when we were together."

As Becky stood next to Tim she said, "Really? You watched us? Tim, you ARE a naughty little boy. Did you like what you saw?" Tim didn't know what to say so he nodded his head yes. Becky remarked, "That's a little kinky. I like it."

Sadie added, "Tim said he thought you were really attractive."

Becky asked, "Is that true?"

Tim didn't respond so Sadie remarked, "Go ahead, tell her Tim."

Tim sheepishly said, "I told her I thought you were hot."

Becky remarked, "Well aren't you sweet. Thank you."

Sadie said, "Do you want to touch her Tim?" Tim nodded his head yes. Sadie continued, "Just ask her. She won't bite. Well, unless you ask her to."

Tim asked Becky, "Can I touch you?"

Becky replied, "Where would you like to touch me Tim?"

Tim answered, "Your breasts."

Becky responded, "Yes you may Tim." Tim reached out and began fondling Becky's tits. Becky commented, "Mmmm. That feels nice."

Sadie said, "If you want to kiss her, just ask."

Tim asked Becky, "Can I kiss you?"

Becky answered, "Of course. I'd like that." Becky put her arms around Tim's neck, and they kissed.

After a few minutes, Sadie called out, "Becks, Tim's never touched a girl, you know, down there."

Becky broke their kiss and responded, "Really? Well that is a shame for sure. Tim, you can put your hand in my panties if you like. I'd love to be your first." Tim looked down at Becky's panty clad pussy. He slowly reached his hand out. Becky gently took his hand and guided it down to her panties. Tim slid his hand inside her panties and felt Becky's warm, wet pussy lips.

He slipped a finger inside Becky's pussy and she commented, "Oh that feels magical. Keep going." As Tim fingered her pussy, Becky placed her hand on Tim's cheek and guided his gaze back to her face. They resumed kissing as Tim fingered her.

Sadie could tell that Becky and Tim were starting to get worked up. Sadie said, "Ok you two. You better cool it before things get out of hand. My parents will be home any minute. Tim, you'd better head home before they get here. I don't think they would like it much if they found you in the house with their near-naked daughter and her friend."

Tim and Becky broke their kiss and Tim pulled his hand from Becky's panties. Becky said, "Bye Tim. It was a pleasure to meet you. Literally. I hope I will see you again soon." Tim said goodbye and returned to his room in his house. He sat in his dark room and looked out the window at Sadie's closed drapes. He was disappointed to see that they never opened. Eventually Sadie's light went out. Tim jerked off and then went to sleep.

The following Friday, Sadie went over to Tim's house early in the evening. She knocked on the door. When Tim opened the door she said, "Hi. Can I come in?"

Tim said, "Of course," and let Sadie in.

They sat down on the couch in the family room. Sadie asked, "What are you up to?"

Tim replied, "Just watching TV."

Said asked, "Where are your parents?"

Tim answered, "They went to the beach today, then out to dinner down there."

Sadie inquired, "When are they coming back?"

Tim replied, "Late they said."

Sadie asked, "You want to fuck me?"

Tim remarked, "Huh?" not believing he heard her correctly.

Sadie said, "I want to be your first. Do you want me?"

Tim replied, "Yes, of course."

Sadie remarked, "Then take me up to your bedroom." Sadie put out her hand and Tim took hold of it. He led her up to his bedroom and shut the door. Sadie started undressing so Tim did the same. Once they were both naked, they started kissing. They moved to the bed and Tim laid on top of Sadie. Tim reached down and started fingering Sadie's pussy. She was instantly wet.

After a few minutes Sadie said, "I'm ready."

Tim asked, "Do you want me to get a condom?"

Sadie replied, "No, not your first time. But don't cum inside me, I'm not on the pill right now, ok?"

Tim nodded yes as he positioned his cock above Sadie's warm box. Sadie reached out and guided Tim's thick cock in her wet pussy. Tim pushed forward driving his stiff shaft deep in Sadie's cunt. Tim remarked, "Oh my god, that feels amazing."

Sadie replied, "You feel good too. Your big cock is stretching my little pussy. Go slow."

Tim slowly fucked his cock back and forth in Sadie's pussy. After a minute or two Sadie said, "Ok, you can go a little faster now." Tim increased his tempo. Sadie remarked, "Yes, like that. That feels good."

Tim continued fucking Sadie at a moderate pace. After a few minutes Tim started grunting and groaning. Sadie looked up at him and asked, "Are you going to cum?" Tim nodded his head yes. Sadie said, "Go ahead. Cum. But not inside me."

Tim pumped his cock in Sadie two more times. He pulled his stiff dick from her slick pussy and exploded. Tim's first blast of cum shot up Sadie's ribcage almost to her tits. The second barrage landed on her flat stomach. Tim proceeded to spew four more full volleys of cum on Sadie's stomach. When he was done, Sadie had a very large pool of cum covering most of her stomach.

Tim climbed off the bed and retrieved a towel from the bathroom. He wiped the cum from Sadie's stomach. Tim remarked, "That was amazing."

Sadie commented, "You did good your first time."

Tim awkwardly asked, "Did you, uh... cum."

Sadie responded, "No, not yet."

Tim said, "Sorry."

Sadie remarked, "It's ok. You want to try eating my pussy?"

Tim replied, "Definitely." Tim moved his head between Sadie's thighs and started licking her pussy.

After a few minutes Sadie said, "Now lick and suck on my clit." Tim did as she instructed. Sadie continued, "Oh that feels good. Right there. Just like that." A few minutes later Sadie said, "Now use your fingers too." Tim slid his finger in and out of Sadie's pussy as he continued licking her clit.

Tim continued for a few minutes and Sadie started moaning. She called out, "That's it. Right there. Oh fuck yes. Right there. Just like that. Don't stop. Don't stop." Soon, Sadie arched her back and spasmed into orgasm. She twitched and convulsed as Tim kept licking away at her pussy. Eventually, Sadie forcefully pushed Tim's forehead from her pussy as she said, "Stop. Stop. That's enough."

Tim raised from Sadie's crotch and said, "Oh, sorry."

Sadie responded, "No, no, it's ok. My pussy gets super sensitive after I cum. I couldn't take any more. I just need a rest." They rested on the bed for a while and then resumed fucking. They went on for almost two hours.

As they were lying in bed recovering, Sadie asked, "Do you want to sleep with my friend Becky?" Tim didn't know how to answer the question. He wondered if it was a trick question. Sadie continued, "I told her you were a virgin and she also wanted to be your first. I told her no, I was going to be, but she could be your second. You can fuck her too if you want. But only if we do it together. I'd probably get a little jealous otherwise."

Sadie and Tim continued having sex almost every day for the next two weeks. One night when they were lying in bed, Sadie said, "Becky is coming over Friday night to spend the weekend if you want to join us since our parents will be out of town all weekend."

Tim asked, "You mean, like, have a threesome?"

Sadie replied, "Yes. I said you could fuck her if you wanted. Did you think I was kidding?"

Tim replied, "I wasn't sure if you were serious."

Sadie said, "So, you are coming over, right?"

Tim answered, "Definitely."

Friday evening Sadie texted Tim, "She's on her way." Tim rushed over to Sadie's house and was there within a minute. Sadie commented, "That was quick. She's not here yet, but I see someone is an eager beaver."

Tim fumbled for words and said, "Well, uh..."

Sadie cut him off and said, "Relax. I was just messing with you. She will be here any minute. I'm going to warn you about Becky. She has a little more direct and aggressive personality than me. She is still really sweet and fun though."

When Becky arrived and entered the house, she exclaimed, "Oh good. Tim, I'm so glad you are here. So glad Sadie and I have a cock to play with this weekend."

Sadie commented, "Nice Becks, you are always so classy."

Becky remarked, "Oh hush Sadie. I'm really horny. I can't wait to have sex. It's been way too long."

Sadie said, "Calm down tigress. There's no rush. We have all weekend."

Becky remarked, "Oh my god. Sex all weekend. That sounds amazing. No point in wasting any time, let's go up to your room."

Sadie commented, "Tim, did you bring condoms? You may want to use one with Becky. As you can see, she's a bit of a slut."

Becky barked back, "Sadie, you are such a cunt. Tim, don't listen to her. I've been tested recently, which is more than Sadie can probably say."

Sadie replied, "Maybe that's because you have more of a reason to need to be tested."

Becky remarked, "Touché. Tim, you don't have to use a condom with me if you don't want to. I'm clean." Becky looked at Sadie and suggestively said, "And I'm on the pill, so you can finish wherever you want with ME."

Sadie added, "I'm on the pill now too, thank you very much."

Becky said, "Oh, single and on the pill. So, there's more than one slut in the room I see." They all laughed. Becky continued, "Enough chit chat. I'm horny. Let's get naked and fuck."

They headed up to Sadie's room as Sadie said to Tim, "I did warn you about her."

Becky quickly shed her clothes and was the first to get naked. Sadie and Tim undressed as Becky asked, "Tim, has Sadie given you a nice sloppy blowjob yet?" Tim nodded his head yes. Becky remarked, "Damn. I wanted to be your first. Oh well. But I bet I give better blowjobs than she does." After a pause Becky said, "Come on Sadie, let's have a contest. Whomever loses has to cook dinner tonight."

Sadie remarked, "Becks, you can't cook." They all laughed.

Becky responded, "Ok, loser has to ORDER dinner. But I'm not going to lose. Tim, you have to be honest. No playing favorites."

The girls got down on their knees in front of Tim and took turns sucking his cock. They each deep throated his large cock and sucked passionately away on his member. After ten minutes, Becky ended her turn and released Tim's cock from her mouth. She asked, "Ok Tim. Who's better? Me or Sadie? Be honest."

Tim thought for a second. Becky was a much better cocksucker, but he didn't want to say it. He eventually replied, "It was a tie. You both are amazing."

Becky responded, "Bull. You are such a liar. But that was a pretty smart answer. I'll give you points for that." Becky jumped on the bed and laid on her back. She spread her legs and said, "Now show me what you can do with that big cock of yours." Tim moved into position and Becky guided his hard cock into her pussy. As he slid it in Becky's tight pussy, Sadie climbed on the bed and laid near Becky. Sadie started masturbating as Tim started fucking Becky's pussy.

Becky remarked, "Oh my god. You weren't kidding Sadie. His cock feels incredible."

Tim looked over at Sadie and she commented, "Sorry, we girls talk about everything."

Tim continued fucking Becky. After five minutes Sadie said, "Hey Tim, remember me? I could use some attention over here too." Tim withdrew from Becky and moved over to Sadie. He lowered his cock to her awaiting pussy and drove his rod deep inside her warm cunt.

Tim continued fucking Sadie for a while. Becky got on her hands and knees and said, "I think it's my turn please." Tim slid out of Sadie and positioned himself behind Becky. He thrust his cock in Becky's wet slit with force and she gasped. Tim began slow, but forceful thrusts of his cock deep inside Becky's cunt. Becky remarked, "Oh fuck yes. I like it hard. Give it to me." Tim continued thrusting into Becky. She let out a comment with each thrust saying, "Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Sadie slid in front of Becky and said, "Enough chit chat Becks, your mouth has work to do on my little pussy." Becky lowered her mouth to Sadie's pussy. She began licking away at Sadie's clit while Tim continued fucking her hard from behind.

About ten minutes later Sadie remarked, "Tim, it's my turn." Tim withdrew his cock from Becky's cunt. Becky moved aside and Ben moved forward on his knees. He grabbed Sadie's legs and put her calves on his shoulders. Tim slid his hard cock back in Sadie's box and resumed fucking her with her ass lifted in the air.

Becky crawled over and straddled Sadie's face. She lowered her pussy to Sadie's mouth. Sadie began lapping away at Becky's pussy. As Tim fucked Sadie harder and faster, Becky pulled Sadie's face deeper into her crotch. Sadie slurped away at Becky's pussy. Sadie began moaning, with her cries muffled from her face in Becky's pussy. Sadie soon erupted into orgasm. She pulled back from Becky's pussy and cried out, "Oh my god I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

As Sadie's orgasm subsided, Becky said to Tim, "Sadie came. She's good. My turn now." Tim pulled out of Sadie and climbed on top of Becky. He resumed fucking her missionary style. Becky commented, "That's it. Fuck me Tim. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy." She continued, "Faster. Yes. Harder. Oh, I like that." Tim rapidly fucked away at Becky's box.

Sadie watched as she relaxed against the headboard. She commented, "Fuck her Tim. Give it to her." Tim fucked Becky even faster and harder. Sadie added, "That's it, Tim. Fuck her hard. She likes it rough." A few moments later she continued, "Fuck her Tim. Give her all you got. Ram your cock in her pussy."

Tim fucked Becky as hard as he could. Soon Becky called out, "Oh shit. Shit yes Tim. Fuck me Tim. Oh my god." Then Becky started screaming, "Oh shit. Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. Oh shit I'm gonna cum. I'm... FUCKKKK! FUUUUUUCKKKKKK!" Becky exploded, cumming all over Tim's cock as he continued fucking her. Thirty seconds later Becky started screaming again, "FUCK. FUCK. I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Becky convulsed with another orgasm as Tim continued fucking her.

As Becky's orgasm subsided, Tim slowed his pace and paused with his cock buried deep inside Becky. Sadie said, "Tim, I forgot to warn you, Becks can be a real screamer. But, the lucky little slut is multi-orgasmic, so go ahead and keep fucking her till you cum."

Tim resumed fucking his cock in Becky's slick cunt. After a bit, Tim started moaning. Sadie remarked, "Get ready Becks. He's gonna cum soon."

As Tim fucked her, he looked down at Becky and asked, "Where do you want me to cum?"

Becky replied, "Wherever you want baby."

Sadie called out, "Cum all over her face Tim."

Tim looked back down at Becky with an inquisitive look. Becky said, "Wherever you want." Tim fucked away at Becky's pussy a few more seconds and then quickly withdrew. He quickly climbed to his knees straddling Beck's midsection. As he worked his way toward her face, Tim exploded before he got there. His first blast landed short of Becky's face, dribbling over her throat. He continued moving closer to her face with the second blast landing across Becky's lips. The third volley landed on her nose. Tim continued spewing barrages of his sticky cum at Becky's face. By the time he was finished, he had covered Becky's face with six or seven streams of thick, white cum.

Becky exclaimed, "Oh my god! That's a lot of cum."

Sadie commented, "Oh, did I forget to tell you? Tim's quite the cummer. Maybe I should have mentioned that before you told him he could cum anywhere?"

Becky said, "Sadie, you're such a wench. Since this was your idea, how about you come over here and lick it up?"

Sadie replied, "Gladly. You know how much I love cum." Sadie went over to Becky and began licking the cum from her face. Sadie slurped most of it in her mouth, then she let it slowly dribble down to Becky's open mouth. Becky pooled most of the cum on her tongue and in her mouth. She leaned up and started French kissing Sadie. They swapped Tim's cum back and forth as they kissed. A few minutes later, they broke the kiss, and each swallowed the cum in their mouth.

Becky remarked, "God I love a big cummy kiss."

Sadie added, "Me too."

Tim chimed in, "You girls are so hot."

Sadie remarked, "Just wait Tim. The weekend has barely started. We haven't even gotten the toys or restraints out yet." The girls both giggled. The trio continued their fuck session for a couple hours before taking a break for dinner. After dinner, they fucked again, each cumming once before all falling asleep in the same bed.

At four a.m., Sadie was awakened with the bed shaking and noises of two bodies slapping together. She barely cracked one eye open to see that Tim was fucking Becky lying next to her. Sadie inquired, "Are you two going at it again? I'm trying to sleep." Sadie tried to go back to sleep but couldn't with the shaking and the noise. After a few minutes Sadie said, "Well, now I'm awake so might as well join in. Tim, it's my turn." Tim switched places and fucked Sadie for a while. The girls continued switching off until each of them had come. After Tim came, they all fell back asleep.

The trio continued fucking on and off all the next day, late into the evening, and half of the day on Sunday. They tried many different positions and arrangements, resulting in countless orgasms among them. The girls used toys on each other as well as engaging in some light bondage. At the end of the weekend, the girls were sore and could barely walk. Although Tim had yet to graduate from high school, by the end of the weekend he had received an advanced degree in sexual education from Sadie and Becky.