Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the darkened apartments across the way, I could tell that a few had peepers just like me hiding and watching.

Apartment 722 was well lit, and my raven-haired beauty was walking around nude, but she wasn't alone. Tonight, she had a petite Asian woman with her. Two over and one floor down was an older couple that appeared to be in their sixties. The were also nude and the gentleman was already sporting an erection. The woman was gray-haired, but very well put together. Her ass was firm and round, while her "D" cup breasts sagged less then what I would have expected for a woman her age.

The third apartment had a guy that appeared to be in his mid-twenties to early thirties, laying back in an oversized chair with a bottle of lube in his hand.

A couple of more apartments looked as though they were ready for action, but from my vantage point, I couldn't see who or what was happening.

My head shifted up and down and back and forth like a kid at a three ringed circus. I was trying to Catch all of the action at once and tonight's entertainment had something for everyone. Straight sex with the older couple. Lesbian sex with the two hot girls and a random dude rubbing one out.

My focus tended to be on 722 more than the other two. Having lost my wife to another woman, I was compelled to watch the lesbian tryst. The raven-haired beauty had the Asian bent over, both hand on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart, eating her from behind. The Asian mauled her own breasts as she enjoyed the tongue action that was manipulating her clit, vagina and what I can only assume was her asshole.

The silver-haired fox was seated like a king, as the woman he was with, licked and sucked his meaty shaft. He used his hands to hold and control her head as he basically face-fucked her from a seated position.

The lone wolf was all lubed up watching a massive orgy porno or a gangbang, but due to my lack of interest in it, I switched back to my left.

The lovely ladies had changed up and were in a sixty-nine when I returned my gaze to them. The Asian girl had something in her hand. Fuck it, I ran into my apartment whipped up another drink and grabbed my binoculars. The participants knew that people were watching, so why not get a better look.

Butt plug. It was a small glass butt plug and it was up the girl with the dark hair's ass. Their sexcapades caused them to writhe around the floor like two cats in heat.

Movement caught my attention from the corner of my eye. The older lady was just sitting back on that cock in reverse cowboy. I watched as her flappy, dark lips wrapped around the solid shaft of meat. Zeroing in for a close-up I could see the trail of wetness that she left on her man.

He pulled her back and squeezes her tits like he was trying to milk them. She had her head tilted back and looked to be howling, but with their sliding glass door closed, I couldn't hear a thing. She kept slamming down on the cock beneath her and it kept hammering up into her.

With my binoculars in my left hand, my shorts hit the concrete without notice when I undid the button holding them up. My right hand found my erection and tugged at it with reckless abandon.

722 had upped their game. Both lovely ladies were on their hands and knees, with their asses backed into one another. The dark-haired of the two had a shiny purple double-ended dildo that appeared to be about twenty inches long. With her back arched, her perky tits slightly swaying, and her head hung low, she pushed about seven inches of it up into her snatch. The Asian reached back and proceeded to do the same thing.

It was the first time that I'd ever seen anything like it. Sex everywhere. The lone masturbatory guy now had a box of tissues by his side. The older couple was standing with the lady bent over a table, while her lover pounded her from behind and the two girls each had a fist wrapped tightly around the long piece of silicone that held them coupled together.

The competition to see who would last the longest was on. I didn't see it happen, but the Lone Wolf sat in his chair with his soft dick flopped against his leg and a pile of used tissues at his feet. He finished first.

The old dude was the end of me. Ramming his woman from behind, he stopped suddenly, clenched up his pale white ass cheeks and came. When he pulled out, I had a close-up, well focused view of a fresh creampie dripping from his lover's snatch.

Only the brick wall behind me stopped me from falling. Anyone who was outside in either building would have heard me cum. With a loud grunt, I shot my load into the darkness. I didn't care who saw or heard. It came out of me with such a powerful velocity that I'm sure it flew over the railing and down to the ground below.

By the time I recover enough to come to my senses, the two females had finished what they were doing and were embraced, kissing. It looked like the night was over and it was only 10:23pm.

Time had passed by in a flash. The rest of Friday night was a blur. Like an addict looking for his next fix, I checked out the window every fifteen minutes to see if anyone else had started up. I don't recall when or how, but at some point, during the night sleep snuck up on me. It wasn't great. Dreams and nightmares had me tossing and turning until the sun peeked its head into my room.

Last night was an adventure. Who were the people that I watched? How many others watched them? Hell, how many people watched me? It was an odd series of events that went on in these buildings, but I felt like I was at home.

Every hair on my body tingled when I saw the brown envelope laying on the floor, having just been pushed under my door.

"Bravo 812. Bravo. Good job. You have officially passed your initiation. As a celebration, you will be the star attraction in tonight's show. Be showered and clean by 9:00pm. Move your chair so that it is centered in the room and facing your doors. Enjoy! If it goes well, you and I will meet next weekend." Enclosed with the letter was a picture of me masturbating.

Twelve fucking hours. I had twelve hours to dwell on what would happen tonight. I was a lion last night, wasn't I? Should I play it safe tonight and be the mouse? No amount of jogging and working out would help take my mind off the quandary that I was in.

When 8:00pm hit it was decision time. My father used to always say that a hard cock has no conscience and that was certainly the case tonight. Thinking about masturbating in front of strangers had me excited.

A little bit of manscaping, and personal grooming and I was ready to go. My chair was moved to the directed position. I had also moved a table with some lube and tissues beside it and still had some time to spare.

I barely heard the light tapping on the door over the sound of ice dropping into my glass.

Opening the door was an easy enough task, but shock and awe slapped me across the face like a punch. The raven-haired, dark skinned beauty from 722 was standing in my doorway.

Lost for words, I just stared. After some seconds had passed, she spoke. "May I come in?"

"Yes. Sorry. Please. By all means."

She was even more beautiful up close. She smelled of expensive perfume, was dressed in heels, and a small white dress.

"We're not really supposed to exchange names, but I don't like rules. Paige." She held out her hand to me. Taking the soft tiny appendage into my own, I said, "Kyle".

Confusion must have been written all over my face. I looked around the room, focused on the clock and noticed that it was past my 9:00pm curtain call.

"Um, there's something that I'm supposed to be doing."

"I am fully aware, that's why Viv sent me."

"Viv? Who's Viv?"

"Viv helps orchestrate the little club that we are all part of. Unfortunately, neither of us can see her from here or from my apartment. She is on the ninth floor of my building and can see in here perfectly." Paige looked at me and noticed that I still hadn't bought into the program, so she continued. "Normally I just do solo stuff. Much like you. On special occasions like last night, I am joined by another girl. But tonight, at nine-thirty, it will be my first time doing it with a man."

"What? So, you and me? Not just me? And you're okay with this?"

"Viv told me that you were cute, you were around my age, and had a real nice cock. She also had some other details of your life, so yeah. I mean if you're okay with it. I haven't been with a guy in almost three years, so I'm clean. But if it makes you more comfortable you can always wear a rubber."

I wasn't sure what to say, but looked over at the clock, 9:22pm. 9:30pm was approaching fast.

"I'm okay with it. It's been a while since I've been with anyone, so I'm clean, but that's your call. What are we supposed to do?"

"Last night everyone from this building looked into my building. There were eight separate shows going on, on different levels. Tonight, it is the opposite. So, Viv wants you to sit in that chair. I'll dance for you for a couple of minutes and then you'll pull my dress up over my head. I'll go down on you. No cumming in my mouth. You'll go down on me and more than likely, I will cum in your mouth, then we fuck. You finish inside of me and we show everyone the results."

"Wow, you make it sound so easy."

"Not really. I'm just as nervous as you are, but also excited, I am a diagnosed exhibitionist and looking at that monster hardening up in your shorts is helping to get my juices flowing."

At 9:28pm I turned on my stereo and found a song for Paige. Seating myself in my chair, Paige pulled open the drapes and started to sway like pro. She had very sultry movements. Her seductive dance, accompanied with her small torso and sexy body, made me rock hard.

Paige came over to the chair and told me to lift my arms. Doing as I was told she pulled my t-shirt up over my head. Next she had me lift my hips so that she could pull off my shorts. "Very nice" oozed from her mouth like fine silk. After a couple more minutes of teasing me, she nonchalantly said, "Now me".

Standing, I pulled her toward me. Spinning her around so that her ass ground onto my dick, I traced my hands over her arms, across her hard tits, down her stomach, until they came to rest at her hem line of her dress, which was positioned at the top of her thighs.

Paige cooed as I dragged the material up over her hips. My fingers found their way into the valley of her crotch as I pulled the dress up. When they touched soft wet skin, along with finely groom hair, I knew that this naughty girl wasn't wearing any panties.

The dress pulled up over her head with relative ease and we stood naked together. I knew what the game plan was, but I had to change things up a little. Spinning her toward me, I pulled her in for a kiss. Our tongue entwined as I touched everything within reach.

Regrettably, I removed my lips from hers and kissed my way down to her hard nipples. Sucking them into my mouth gave Paige a sexual shock. Her body shook with tiny tremors as my fingers worked their way up to her labia.

I had, with my own eye, saw her with two different dildos, so I knew my fingers wouldn't present a problem. Pushing the two digits up into her soaked vagina, Paige let out a, "Holy shit. Yes baby. Just like that."

My lips sucked as if trying to devour her whole tit and my fingers worked like tiny pistons in and out of her pussy. "ARGH". Paige clamped her legs tightly around my hand as she vibrated from her orgasm.

Moving downward, I put my tongue to better use. Splitting her lower lips, I found her to be wet and fresh. The gummy, sticky nectar stuck to my tongue as I attacked her like a dehydrated man.

Like those that you would find at the edge of a fast-moving riverbed, Paige's clit was a small, smooth, stone pebble. It was ultra-sensitive, and she reacted to every flick of my tongue. I knew that Paige wasn't opposed to a little ass play, so I instructed her to bend over the chair. When she did, I pushed her legs apart to give me the full access pass. Reaching up like she had the night before with the Asian girl, I pulled apart her ass cheeks and licked her from the tip of her clit up to the bud of her asshole.

"Oh, my fucking god. That feels so fucking good." Slapping her ass cheek sent her over the edge. Paige reached back and pushed my face as deep into her as she could. Holding it there, she came on my tongue.

"I know you said that you are supposed to suck me, but is it okay if we fuck first?" Paige didn't move from her position of being bent over my chair. But she nodded her head and told me, "Do whatever babe. We don't have to follow a script."

Her words were music to my ears. Lining myself up to her slit, I eased myself forward. Paige's lips split to allow me entry into her warm, wet depths. "Oh yeah. All of it. Give me all of it".

Her pussy was so tight it felt like it was custom designed for my cock. Starting to rock back and forth, I gently slapped her ass. "My god baby, you're so fucking beautiful." The words of encouragement only made her clench her pussy muscles tighter around me.

The sexy wet sounds of love making filled the air. Paige moaned and groaned with each thrust and slap of my balls on her clit. Putting my hands on her hips, I rammed in and out a little harder with each thrust.

Her juices sloshed out of her, coating her and I both. My dark beauty was turned on just as much as I was. "You like that baby? You like knowing that people are watching me fuck you? Everybody can see how fucking hot you are. They see those beautiful tits of yours. They're jealous that my hands are full of your hard ass. I bet they're wondering how tight your cunt is." She cooed and moaned at each of my words. "Show me what you like baby. Cum for me. You know that you're so fucking hot, everybody wants you? Here it comes baby. I'm about to pop. Do you know how big of a load I'm gonna put into your pussy?" Paige loved it. She smashed her ass backwards onto my cock.

"Oooooooooh. Do it, do it. Slap it. Slap my ass. Make me cum." Paige had stopped moving and I could feel her tightening up around me. Whack. My hand found it's target of her wet ass. One, two, three times and that was it. My bronzed skinned lover came with a screech.

Reaching up so that I could cup her hard titties, I held on for dear life as she rode out her orgasm and I started mine.

Like the molten lava that shoots straight up into the air out of a volcano in Hawaii, my cock erupted with the same ferocity. Paige screamed "Oh fuck yes." for a second time as she felt me explode into her.

Changing places, I flopped back into my chair and Paige dropped to her knees. Just like she said she would, she aimed her ass at the window and spread her legs wide so that anyone who cared to, could watch my cum drip out of her used pussy.

Due to positioning, I'm not even sure anyone could tell if Paige was blowing me or not. I'm don't know if it would have mattered at that point, but she was. Her lips and tongue worked their magic on me. Softly running the length of my unit, licking, sucking and nibbling as they went.

It was less than five minutes later when I could feel myself ready to come again. Willing or unwillingly, it was this beautiful girl's sucking action that was drawing it out of me.

"Paige, everybody is watching you suck my cock and I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Are you ready for it baby?" She just groaned and hummed as she nodded her head.

Grabbing her hair gently into my hands, I watched as her tits mashed onto my legs and her lips ravaged my hardness. Without any warning, I released my load.

Ever the seductress, Paige spun and sat on the floor. Leaning back into of me, she opened her mouth for everyone's viewing pleasure. My load glistened on her tongue. A couple of droplets fell to her chest before she clenched her lips tightly closed and swallowed. 10:21pm and it was all over.

Bar none, this was by far the craziest experience of my life and I fucking loved it.

Bringing an end to the show, Paige walked over to the drapes and closed them, turned and walked over to where I was seated and kissed me. "Well Kyle, I'm not trying to butter you up, but that was the best it's ever been for me."

"Butter me up? What happened to the no cumming in your mouth?"

"Girls are allowed to change their minds." It was wild how sexy this girl was. Everything about her oozed sexuality. Whatever had just happened, I wanted it to continue.

"Can I offer you a drink?"

"I would love a vodka & cran if you have it." Paige made no attempts to get dressed while I prepped a round of drinks for us.

"So, what's your story Kyle? What brings you here?"

"I married my high-school girlfriend. We stayed together for five years. Caught her in bed with another woman and, well here I am, almost twenty-six and all alone. What about you?"

"Twenty-six years old. No college. Barely graduated high school. No husbands, no boyfriends, no girlfriends to speak of, other than Lyng. But we're just fuck buddies. That's who you watched me with last night. I work at the Starbucks by the river and I'm a part-time yoga instructor. Came here three years ago, but I'll probably have to move soon."

"Move, Why's that?"

"I live in a one bedroom and can't really afford the rent."

"Well that sucks."

"Yeah, tell me about. I'll have to move away from downtown or find a roommate and no roommates want to share a one-bedroom apartment."

"So, how many times have you done these shows?"

"Pre-planned, twelve including tonight. Impromptu masturbating, maybe a dozen more. I'm chronic when it comes to that. I wasn't kidding about being an exhibitionist. I've always had a big sex drive, but believe it or not, I'm not a slut."

"Why would I think that you are a slut?"

"Maybe because you saw me with a girl last night, and tonight I show up here so that we can fuck, and we've never even met."

"Shocked maybe, but calling you names for it, never."

"You're a good-looking guy, no girlfriends?"

"No. Nothing or no one since my divorce. Lots of women where I work, but they all think that I'm damaged good because my wife left me. Why no boyfriends for you?"

Paige was mindlessly twirling the lips of her labia with two fingers on her right hand. She appeared to be aroused by the sparkle of juice on her lips and fingers, plus the hardness of her nipples.

"Nope. My heart got broken two and a half years ago, so I've been mostly flying solo."

"Have you given up on guys?"

"Good question coming from the guy that doesn't have a woman in his life."

"It's different for me. I told you what happened, and how I caught her."

"Really? I didn't tell you the reason why my ex and I split. Maybe if you asked your ex about sharing her with another woman, you'd still be together."

"Who says that I didn't ask? I wouldn't have been opposed to the idea, but she had zero interest in sharing them with me."

"Your wife sounds like the greedy type?"

"Evidently."

"For the record, I'll share Lyng with you anytime that you want."

"What if I didn't want the competition? Maybe she's better than I am."

"Oh, I can assure you that she's not. She just offers different equipment, and on special occasions, I like to test drive a different model."

"Fair enough, but for the record I never venture away from the female species."

"Duly noted." I offered Paige another drink, but her response threw me. "I'll have another, but if I do, I'm stayin the night."

"Is that a threat or an offer? Because if it's an offer, I'll make you as many as you want."

A couple of hours later we knew more than we probably should of about each-others private lives. We had consumed a few more drinks and even munched on some snacks. Finally, Paige got up and led me to the shower.

I have always slept on a king-sized mattress and Paige loved it, saying that it gave the occupants a larger playground for fun. I thought that sleep was the next item on the menu, but Paige had other ideas.