Peeping Tom

Story Info
A Meter Man Gets a Hot Reading.
1k words
3.8
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up alone in the tussled double bed disoriented, raising his head and looking around at the pink painted walls and polka dot curtains on the single window in the room letting in the mid-morning sun through the upright slanted dusty-white shades. He focused on the few random department store prints hanging on the walls and then glanced at the dresser below the window cluttered with various pieces of inexpensive jewelry, knick knacks and framed photos, including one of a young man in a navy lieutenant's uniform. Next to that was a smaller picture of the officer standing behind and hugging his beautiful brunette wife, Anna.

Adam heard the clanging of dishes being washed in the kitchen just down the small hallway. He glanced at the Rolex watch his mom and dad had just given him for his eighteenth birthday and noted the time. He slung his long legs over the side of the bed and stood, raising his arms to scratch and straighten the shaggy blonde hair. He walked over with his long flaccid cock flapping back and forth to the bedroom door that had been pulled closed, but not shut and opened it.

He walked to the kitchen door and stopped, staring at Mrs. Hennings' perfectly tanned and toned body, covered only by an apron. Her perfectly sculpted tanned ass wiggled as she wiped the dishes and set them into the drying rack.

He quietly walked across the tiled kitchen floor, his dick hardening as he stepped up behind her putting his hands on her hips. She jerked suddenly, then let out a giggle and said, "you finally up, babe?"

Adam reached his left hand around her and took the bottle of discount liquid dish detergent from the kitchen sink and squirted a small amount in his right hand. He put the container back and started lubing up his erection with his right hand. He put the tip of his dick against her ass and slowly pushed it down until it was against her hole.

"Mmmm," she groaned, as she dropped the dish cloth into the soapy water and grabbed the edge of the counter. She willed her ass to loosen as she pushed back gently against the hard knob of his cock.

Adam stood still, letting her pull him inside her gently. Once his head was inside her hot hole, he could feel her loosen as she backed up taking his whole shaft inside her ass.

He leaned against her and began slowly fucking her, gripping her narrow hips.

Billy Lansing was into the third hour of his shift reading water meters as walked down the sidewalk leading up to the yellow brick house, when he heard the sounds of slapping and moans. When he got closer to the kitchen window, he saw the boy fucking the gorgeous lady and felt the bulge in his pants.

He looked around and, not seeing anyone, pushed his way through the hedges until he was right outside the window. He clipped the water-scanner back into its belt holster and unzipped the fly of his uniform pants pulling out his rock-hard six-and-a-half-inch dick and started stroking.

Adam was quickening his rhythm when he spotted the man standing outside the window. He leaned around and glanced at Mrs. Henning's face and saw that she had her eyes shut tight while she enjoyed the rear-end fucking and he grinned. He pulled the strings of the apron, untying her bow and lifted it over her head to afford the peeping Tom a better view of her amazing tits. The man's eyes widened, and he tightened the grip on his dick and jerked harder. Adam took a tit in each hand and pinched her large nipples until they were hard, making her moan louder.

He ran his hands down her hips and over her pelvis down through her pubic hair and began rubbing the hot lips of her pussy. She screamed and pushed back against him harder, and he slipped the forefingers of each hand insider her.

Billy started sweating as he watched the amazing live porn show before him, wishing his was dick was in her instead of this kid so bad. He beat his dick in time to the slapping sounds and sexy groans of the hot woman, working himself to an orgasm.

Adam fucked Mrs. Henning's ass harder while finger fucking her pussy, her big tits swaying to the motion. He could feel her getting close when she squealed, and reaching back, she grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands, squeezing hard. He felt the shudder and sudden warmth of her juice on his fingers as she came. After a few more hard thrusts, he shot his huge load deep inside her tight ass, moaning with pleasure from the release.

Billy shot five streams of cum on top of Mrs. Henning's begonias and against the yellow paint. He wiped the head of his cock off with his shirttail and pushed his dick back inside his pants and zipped up. He backed out of the hedges and onto the sidewalk taking a quick reading for the house as he did.

Adam slowly pulled out of Mrs. Henning and kissed her on the neck. She sighed and turned around, pulling him into a tight hug and whispered in his ear, "that was amazing, Honey." He smiled and picked up her apron wiping his slick cock off then folded it and placed it on the counter. He went to the bathroom, took a piss, and washed himself off. He went back to the bedroom and pulled on his shorts and sneakers then headed for the back door.

Mrs. Henning had put on a T-shirt and shorts and looked glowing as she opened the door for him and pushed three twenty-dollar bills into his hand. "Come back soon, O.K?"

Adam nodded, smiled and said "Yes, mam." shoving the cash into his pocket. He went out the door, picked up his bike, and rode down the sidewalk passing a man in a uniform. He raised his hand to wave and the man stopped and waved back. As he watched the boy pedal away, Billy thought, "What a lucky little son-of-a-bitch."