Peeping Tom - the Two Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
Peeping Tom watch girls fuck, and get ready.
5k words
4.31
15.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

This version is different than the story and the rough versions.

This one contains incest, lesbian sex, strap-on and anal.

The incestuous version of peeping Tom begins.

I've watched your house for months now, waiting. About 6 months ago, I started stalking your house, sneaking up almost every night, jerking off to you. Waiting.

You turn heads with your large brown eyes under thick dark lashes, pouty full lips under a cute little pierced nose. Your long black hair falls in waves down your back, and you have very feminine curves, topped with an amazing, full 34DD chest. You are lucky, you have it all, looks, a loving family, a fantastic job, a beautiful home, and a husband who adores you.

But lately, the whole husband thing has been cracking a bit, not that you would show or say anything that would suggest that. But, I know from your husband that things aren't good between you. Back to that later.

This night you're all alone.

You're in your bedroom, your blouse is half unbuttoned. I watch excitedly as you finish unbuttoning it, shaking it free from your shoulders. I am spying on you with a sexual passion and excitement I've missed with my wife for the past 10 years. You have brought my hunger for sex back to life again.

You look at yourself in the mirror, lean in and wipe your eye as if there is something in it.

I unzip my pants and all eight inches of my cock spring free, strong, pointing straight out, and certainly thicker than most guys. I know teens, wives, mothers and tranny's are rather attracted to my large piece of meat,.

I reach down and wrap my fist around my throbbing cock again. It's so thick that I can barely wrap my hand around it.

Some old lady walk by, her fucking dogs almost gives me away, I freeze for a second, but I can see that you don't notice the dog barking at all.

You look in mirror and for a second, I can swear that you are looking right at me.

For a second, I panic, but since the room is lit up and it's pitch black outside, I know that you can't see me. You reach up to the front of your bra and unsnap the closure and in a blink of an eye, you're naked from the waist up, and my hand work its way down to my aching cock.


I am slowly stroking it watching you from behind, then you quickly leave my line of sight and head into your bathroom and I can hear that you turn on the water.

I pull my cock back in my pants and prepare to walk around the house to watch you in the bathroom, and as usual, I pray that you've left the window open.

But right before I leave I see you come back into your room and sit down on the edge of your bed facing my direction. I can't believe how beautiful you look in the dim light, your black hair cascade over your shoulders, enhancing your pale skin. Your breasts are so breathtaking, so firm, so perky. But what really catches my eyes are your nipples. From my distance, I can't really make out too much detail except that they are large, just about the size of a half-dollar.


I pull out my aching cock again and begin stroking myself again.

You brush your hand over the tingly, feather-light sheer black nylon stocking material. Sensually, your fingers trace a line up your thigh, to the stretchy silicone top, then you begin to peel them off, one leg at the time. You lift your clad leg straight out towards me, and wave your toes from under the sheer thin mesh. You guide your fingers higher, letting them swirl over the stretchy nylon covering your most intimate.

I watch you slowly peel off the first leg and then do the same routine with the other one.

Once the stockings are off, you rub your feet, and wiggle your freshly painted pinky-red toes, before you stand up, and turn your back to me once again, but still in my viewing area. My heart is racing with excitement, knowing that your skirt is just about to come off. Your hands reach around and begin to unzip your skirt, your hips shake back and forth when you pull it down your legs.

Finally, it drops down to your ankles and you step out. Your butt is still covered by dark-colored panties. God, your ass is so perfect, non of that wobbly fairly flabby flesh, like my wife, no here all the right curves and smoothness is present.

My hand glide over my cock, slick with pre-cum. You turn around to give me a frontal view again, then bend over to pick up your discarded skirt. Your tits hang down from your chest when you bend down, so gorgeous.

My wife has no clue about my obsession with you and that I stalk your house, but she has noticed that I've been getting rougher and rougher with her.

All of a sudden, you decide to go into the bathroom. Ohhh, noo. I sneak around the house, another fucking dog. But to my delight, you've left the window open to the bathroom. I sneak up and hear that you're about to jump into the shower.

You slide off your panties, and look at yourself in the mirror, as the shower heats up. Then you jump in to the large walk-in shower, but luckily I can still see your sexy body through the glass, it's almost like you pose for me, pushing your beautiful tits to me, lifting one foot onto the bathtub side, spreading your legs wide. My cock is throbbing.

I am so tempted to climb through the window, but I don't. I just can't.

You make sure to get wet all over by using the portable showerhead, focusing especially on your clit. The feeling is amazing, and you look so horny, but you decide to wait for your man to get home, so you put the showerhead back and bend over to pick up the shampoo bottle.

I just stand there and watch you soap up your pussy through the curtain, pulling hard on my cock.

You cup one of your large breasts, almost making sure the hard nipple is visible to me, & move one hand between your legs. Ahh, fuck, you're so horny.

You gently push a finger into your open slit, feeling the fingers nudge against your now pulsing clit. You toss your head back, refocusing on your "performance." Your pussy is probably soaking wet. You pull one of your breasts out, push your hard nipple into your mouth, lick, and suck on it.

Fuck, if only your man was home to fuck you so I could watch that gorgeous pussy get hammered. Again.

You pull some juice from your slit and tickle your stiff clit, soon you cave in and start rubbing it faster and faster, occasionally dipping inside your nice tight cunt. I can't believe it, and I cum right there and then, shooting my load on your facade. Watching this gorgeous woman fingering her pussy in the shower is just too much. I squirt gulps of gulps of sticky semen on the house facade as I continue to watch.

As I cum, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I'm scared shitless that you will hear it, but I guess the noice in the shower is too loud. I pull up the phone, it's my wife, I hold the phone tightly so the muffled sound won't attract unwanted, praying eyes.

All of a sudden, your friend Emma walk into the bathroom, carrying a razor and some shaving gel. 
I really don't know how she doesn't see me in the window. 
Emma undress and walk into the large shower.

You smile and grab Emma by the neck and kiss her, running your hands over her slender back, slowly, sensually, from her neck, down to her round, sexy ass. You gently grab her cheeks, then continue to the other one. So fucking hot, I almost come again, that sweet ass is about 6 feet away from me.

Emma reach her hand up behind your head and run her fingers through your long black hair. She pulls back a little bit, giving her access to your breast, your tanned, firm 34DD's.

You answer the call and let your hand make their way back up her wet, naked back and Emma's firm breasts rubbing against yours.

Emma crane her neck upwards as you take her right nipple slowly into your mouth, running your tongue back and forth over it. You give a light flick of your tongue on her nipples, before moving up to Emma's waiting lips. The make-out session is soon in full force, with your hands running up and down each other's bodies. Emma brushes her hands across your breasts getting more and more aggressive each time. She actively massages your amazing tits and you can't contain yourself.

You reach down to and slide your hand down Emma's wet slit, both from the hot water, but also from her moist pussy.

"Oh please, rub my clit harder."

Emma breathes into your ear, while she move her hand down to your wet pussy. She place her middle finger on your hot button, and your pulsating clit send a shockwave through your body.

"Holy shit, that feels good. Rub it back and forth faster."

Emma place her hand over your vulva and teases your pussy opening.

"I want your fingers inside of me!"

Emma slowly bend her middle finger, and slowly slip the finger in and push it in all the way, before sliding it out and up across your clit. Emma gently rub her finger back and forth a few times before plunging back into your pussy. Emma's own pussy is on fire and you plunge in two fingers into her pussy, in and out harder and deeper. Moans and steam fill the shower and the whole room.

Emma reach for the razor and the shaving gel, squirt some of the gel in her hands, spread your legs and place your right foot on a ledge. She reaches in between your legs and slowly begins to work the shaving gel into your labia. It doesn't take long before she reaches your mound, she cup your young pussy with both her hands and begin to massage your vulva, in gentle, circular motions.

I pull up my phone and start filming, zoom in to get a closer look at your pussy, and my God, It looks amazing... There's a sweet arch in between your legs, which gradually built into an incessant itch. Your eyes are closed and your mouth open as Emma continue to caress/massage your mound. My God. I will keep this film forever. 


Slowly Emma spread the gel over your mound and along the outside of your sensitive labia, massaging it in gently before reaching for the razor. When she's happy and satisfied, she reach for the razor and carefully start to shave your mound, inch by inch, making sure you are nice, smooth but first and foremost, clean. I am so happy I bought a new iPhone with this amazing camera.

"Oh, fuck" I moan as Emma pull your sensitive skin tight to ensure a real close shave, pressing first one way, then the other.

A throbbing, pulsing sensation erupts from my core and shoots upward through my belly and down to my toes, and then I shoot a second load on your wall as well. You spread your legs even wider, giving me and my phone full access.

You moan and almost shoot your hips forward, begging Emma to lick you, fuck you, rape you, do what she wants, but she just keeps shaving your pussy and then, after she's done, clean up the mess. As she rinse the last of the cream off your very clean and shiny pussy, she smiles and spread your legs apart as wide as possible, and showing me your very nice bare pussy. Your folds - soft, curved, and pink--first one set and then another layer just inside the first one, and at the apex is a tiny little button, resting in layer upon layer of sweet, succulent flesh. She smile and lean in to kiss your amazing pussy.

You moan, begging Emma to insert her finger in your cunt again.

Emma once again move her mouth directly on your cunt and blows warm air on it softly. You shiver and make another effort to insert your friend's finger in your wet snatch. I can hear your loud moans each time Emma's mouth or index finger comes into contact with your filthy twat.

I watch in awe, and lust but also a bit of jealousy as Emma work on your inner thighs and gently touch your drenched pussy again and again. It's driving you wild with lust as Emma's lips, tongue, and fingers all work on you. Again and again, she licks and sucks on your wetness, tasting you and, fuck, I love your tight pussy and the way you arch your back and desperately trying to get fucked.

I zoom in and get a very nice close-up of your swollen cunt and somewhere deep inside me, an uncontrollable urge to sink in my hard cock in you. God, how I long to sink my hard cock into your pussy and fuck you hard and fast. My cock throb and jump with my anticipation. I look down at my rigid cock, cum leaking from my swollen cock-head and it slowly slides down my rigid shaft to my right hand.

I move my camera to Emma's blond pussy, getting a nice close up of you gently using and your fingers to pull the folds of Emma's swollen pussy lips away from around her clit. As her hood moves away I can see her blood-swollen clit sitting there, ready for action. It's not big, but swollen, throbbing and rock hard.

My mouth is open and I moan out loud, not caring if someone catch me spying on you any more. The hot and sexy scene with you and Emma and hearing you grunt and moan in pleasure has made me lose my sanity.

Before I know it, you shove in two fingers inside Emma's pussy and slowly pump them in and out, while you arch your back and beg Emma to fuck you, or maybe you're secretly asking me to come in, and fuck you hard, fuck you, lick you, rape you. I decide that it's time.

Emma kisses your shoulder, jawline, and nibble on your ear as she keeps playing with your nipples. She run her free hand fingers down your side the side of your torso, then back up to your heaving breasts. You breathe heavily when Emma pinch on your nipples that rapidly becomes increasingly hard and intense.

I slowly stroke my semi-hard cock as I watch Emma work your huge tits and your drenched clean-shaven cunt. Trying to build up the courage to overcome the last obstacle, to actually walk into the house. What will you say or do? Will you scream? Will you call the cops? Or will you smile and get on your knees and suck my hungry cock?

You kneel between Emma's legs, looking up at her face, you slowly stick your tongue out and meet the warm embrace of her slit. Emma's pussy juice seeps out from her inside as your tongue dance around her clit and inside her soaking pussy.

At first, you were just feeling around, but then you find a nice rhythm, dart your tongue in a circle, first flicking her clit, then moving down to her hole, the source of the flowing juices. Emma place her hand on top of your head, pulling you even closer to her pulsing love.

You get the hint and stick your tongue deep into the hole in front of you.

"Oh god, Eat my pussy, sexy....Your tongue feels amazing. You're a fucking natural!"

Your sweet, sexy ass is up in the air and I can see juice slide down your inner thighs

Emma's moaning as encouragement and you speed up your attack on her clit. You begin sliding it across the nub at the top of her cunt. The mixture of your tongue and the two fingers in her pussy sends Emma's moans into overdrive.

"I'm so close to cumming! Yes, baby, eat my pussy."

You thrust your tongue into Emma again, and I can see Emma's body shudder. She leans onto the shower wall to prevent her from falling over as her legs tremble.

"Please don't stop" Emma pant quietly, "oh...please..." she exhale.

"Oh... my..." is all she can mumble before the orgasm steal her words. Her body spasm and you keep fucking her twat hard and nibbling on her hard clit.

Afterwards, you allow Emma's body to relax, then you slowly pull out your fingers, move up and kiss your friend passionately.

"I didn't know that I could come that fast and hard," Emma says and her cheeks are pink, still flushed from her orgasm.

Emma breaks the kiss and says; "Your turn."

As Emma kneels down and you spread your freshly shaved pussy, I get a clear shot of your delicate, swollen, and red pussy.

"You've been a bad little girl, I can taste it on you," Emma said and drive her tongue diving deep into your now split box, making you shake with pleasure as your friend lap your nectar, as if it's honey dripping from a hive.

"You like it?" purred Emma.

"Oh my, YES!" you growl as Emma continue her dive to the depths of pleasure. Your breath begin to break up in short little spurts, and becoming more labored. You rub Emma's head, keeping the hair from her face and from the waterfall. Finally taking your enlarged clit between her lips, Emma feels it throb to life. Slowly, she run her tongue around the tip of the nub, licking you up and down, sucking on it sensually. Your pussy gushes as you feel the soft lips convulse. Keeping her lips wrapped around your clit you grab Emma's head, intertwine your fingers in her soaked hair and buck wildly with orgasms. Emma slides two slender fingers into the tight little cunt, spitting at her. You cum hard, squeezing and pulling your friend wet hair hard. 


Emma looks up at you and I can see that she's in ecstasy as are you. Your body is rigid and relaxed all at once., then she slides a finger in your anal opening and gently moves it inside, your ass muscles tighten and she pulls out again, gathers lube from your pussy and once again penetrates your sphincter gently. 


Every time she enters you, your ass muscle let her in more and finally, Emma starts working her small finger inside your ass. Leaning in, she shoves her fingers deep into you and suck your clit ferociously bringing her best friend to a fevered pitch of torrential orgasms.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh, aahhhhhh, mmmhhhhmmmmmm...." You ride Emma's face like a Champion.

Your sounds of ecstasy comes in squeaks between your erratic breaths. The sound is muffled by the splash of falling water and thick walls, but I can hear your ecstasy from outside the window.

Emma softens her attack once the orgasms subside. Fingers still firmly planted deep inside her friend's holes, she use slow, circular motions to relax you, now. You lean down to kiss Emma, thanking her for the wave of bliss that you just rode. 
Emma's hand subsides, still squeezing the tight box that is your pussy, she accepts the kiss and takes it further, once again.

Emma lays down on the floor in the big shower and you follow her down, lips and tongue still making love.

Emma slides her knee between your legs, and you reach down to grab a handful of Emma's curly blonde snatch. Toying with her labia, you slid three fingers and pinch the clit between your knuckle and thumb.

"Bring that pussy to me," you say and I watch Emma's neatly trimmed blonde buffet of love juices being towards your shaved pussy.

"Mmmmhhmmm.... that's it, let me have all that hot pussy." You greet Emma's pussy enthusiastically.

Emma slide her drenched pussy closer and closer until both your pussies are pressed against each other. Your legs are interconnected like a pair of scissors. You rub back and forth and the pressure it put on your clit is incredible.

God, I can't believe it, I can't believe that I'm watching you and your friend Emma scissoring on the floor. Emma's sexy foot, with a sterling silver toe ring on her second toe and her nails, painted cherry red is right next to your waist. You grab it, kiss the bottom of it, then make your way up her arch until you reach her cute toes. You start sucking them and even biting a little on the toe ring while you continue to bump and rub your pussies together. It is an extremely sultry scene, and I jerk my cock hard again, will I come a third time today?

Eventually, you need a little more pressure to get off, so to improve your angle, you have to use your hands on the floor to slightly lift yourselves up, causing your pussies to line up perfectly. Now your pussy lips can smoosh together like a puzzle piece. Emma is doing most of the moving by gyrating her hips, causing the friction of your wet pussy lips to create that tingling sensation in your twats.

Your orgasm is building and the sensation feels like you have to pee.

"Oh yea, that feels good. You feel that?" Emma ask you while grinding her pussy with yours.

"Oh my god, you're gonna make me cum. Do it harder. Harder!" You order in lustful desperation.

Your pussies are soon grinding and squishing together quickly and forcefully. I can hear both of your breathing and it's getting harder along with the slurping sounds caused by your rubbing crotches.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers
12