Peeping Toms & Neighborhood Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spying out the scene in the Pettie kitchen that night Willie also made a sex hungry pledge to himself. He swore right then and there that he was going to increase his efforts to scope out the sexual hijinks that were taking place in the Pettie household throughout that vacation season.

Crashing to bed that night Willie Everett lusted over the images of Mrs. Helen Pettie, the gorgeous, blonde, sex goddess who loved to sun-bathe in her back yard completely naked. He wondered to himself, why he hadn't noticed her delicious assets sooner in his teenaged years. But whatever were the reasons why he had not ogled Mrs. Helen out earlier, he was convinced that from that night forward he was going to be the most lecherous, spongy, perv who would not miss another minute of erotic pleasure from the Pettie household any longer.

The next morning Willie was up unusually early hoping to catch a glimpse of Mrs. Helen as she prepared to execute her daily routine of primping and pramping around her house. As a 'stay-at-home' housewife Mrs. Helen never had to leave her premises as her husband Dick was very well paid for his work as an advertising executive.

To Willie's favor once he climbed up on the counter in his kitchen on the 2nd floor of his home next door to the Pettie's he had a perfect bird's eye view of every important room into his neighbor's residence. And what his eyes beheld that morning was a direct sight into the master bedroom of the Pettie parents!

To his delight Willie had timed his arrival on his peeping-tom perch precisely when Mrs. Helen was just coming out of her morning shower and stepping out of her shower towel. Helen Pettie was a completely gorgeous creature of GOD!

She possessed the largest, shapely, voluptuous ass that Willie had ever seen in his life! It was plump, and full, and succulent and thick! Her ass begged a man to want to kiss it, and to suck her plenteous flesh into his lips and tongue, and to bite and nibble on her derriere in such a way as to coax and tease her and to cause Mrs. Helen to moan and to purr from the sucking and licking of her fulsome ass, so close to her sopping wet pussy and just an inch off from puckered, tight ass hole!

Mrs. Helen Pettit carried a strong resemblance to Hollywood Sex Goddess Elke Sommer. Ms. Sommer was a sex kitten in Hollywood era of the 1960's and she appeared in several Playboy pictorials during that magazine's heyday.

As Willie peered into the Pettie master bedroom he could clearly see that Mrs. Helen was toweling off her golden, ripe and plump goddess of a body. He ogled at the chance to view this delectable temptress as he immediately grasped his own swelling and fattening cock which was growing right there inside of his cotton robe which he had slung over his shoulders as he had climbed up to his kitchen window to spy on the vision of loveliness next door.

Willie Everett was a chocolate colored Black man who reflected the complexion of movie actor Idris Elba! Dark, and smooth and Hershey bar rich in his tone, he quickly started jerking and squeezing and gripping his fat, dick-stud beneath his boxer briefs until he could feel the wet traces of pre-cum that were leaking from his member.

As Mrs. Helen bent over to reach her ankles and dry off her beautiful painted toes, Willie yearned as her mouth-watering, buoyant, heavenly, jugular, tits bounced and swayed as she moved from one shapely, muscled leg to the other. Willie's saliva from his oral cavity was dripping down the side of his mouth as he drooled over the sight of this Danish-origined, blonde, beauty as she softly caressed her tender, soft skin as her teenaged neighbor's sexual frustration swelled.

The temperature in Willie's upstairs kitchen became explosive when Mrs. Helen reached the upper regions of her inner-thighs and began to sit on her dressing stool and stroke the open prying lips of her outer pussy region. Taking the most precious time to part the labia of her swollen vaginal lips, Mrs. Helen seemed to delight in the pink-ness of her own pussy and to revel in the stroking of the rim of her clitoris ever so gently!

These actions were driving Willie crazy on his perch only a few dozen feet away from his consumption of this surreal peep-show spectacle that he was enjoying in the place of his normal morning breakfast! He continued to stroke and jerk on his screaming penis as more and more pre-cum oozed out of his slit and trickled down his shaft all over his fingers and down into his palm.

By now it was clear to Willie that Mrs. Helen was indulging in a total Sunday morning masturbation job. He was sure of this when he wondered where Dick Pettie and Christopher must have been in their house as the Mistress of the Morning had started to fully insert her soft, rounded fingers into the sopping recesses of her molten volcano!

Sucking and licking the drool that was rolling out of his mouth, over his tongue and down his cheeks, Willie Everett drew closer to the window in his elevated kitchen perch as Mrs. Helen threw her head back as she sat on her dressing stool and began to give an accelerated pumping of her several fore-fingers, two, three and four at a time, into the slathering, sopping, wetness that was her pussy.

Instinctively she threw back her head on the circle of her neck joint and spread open her thighs as wide as she possibly could. The voluptuousness, and plumpness of her succulent thighs appeared to allow Mrs. Helen to stuff as many of her hungry cuticles into her pulsating, sucking, pink wop as she cared to feed herself.

It was as if Willie himself was in that bedroom with Mrs. Helen, as he could imagine from his kitchen perch the wales and moans and the whimpering that were emanating from her lips as she ratcheted up the pace of the stabbing and stuffing of her several fingers into and out of her hungry pussy as she drew closer and closer to orgasm.

Willie himself had started to mimic the plunging speed of jerking off his swollen manpole inside his jockey shorts as his temperature and arousal rose to match the pace of Mrs. Helen's masturbation! He could see her eyes begin to roll into the back of the sockets of her head as the gorgeous creature whom Willie had lusted for mouths was now coming to an ever rapid conclusion.

The two neighbors were now exhibiting a synchronized stroking of their respective sex organs. Her in the honey pot between her marvelously plump thighs and he upon his taut, muscular joint that now sprung gigantically from out of his underwear!

At this point if a microphone could have been arranged, the sounds of lusting and yearning and craving could be distinctly heard from the respective rooms as both parties drew nearer and nearer to their mutual conclusions! Jabbing and stuffing, jerking and pumping they both surged higher and higher until all sounds burst into a crescendo when Mrs. Helen's screaming mouth bellowed out as she released the fluids of her womb, and began to spray and emit juices from down inside the deepest recesses of her sex cavern.

At that exact same moment Willie Everett himself began to bark out his masculine coronation as clumps and clumps of thick, white, gunk and semen spurted from his muscular missile launcher all over his kitchen counter and onto his window of observation. He spurted and spurted as much milk as possible to fill half a measuring cup!

Spent and exhausted from their mutual orgasm, Mrs. Helen and Willie both panted simultaneously as they both sought to catch their respective air of resuscitation. She now stumbling back upon her bed in her master bedroom and he making a hasty dash to his closest bathroom to retrieve a hot, wet, cloth to clean off the muck of his juvenile ejaculation.

Later that same night, while Willie and Christopher were out on their nightly prowl of the neighborhood for kinks, peeps, pranks and titillation the ominous duo stumbled upon an unsuspecting amorous pair who were engaging in sexual gratification in the backseat of their automobile.

Dottie and Delmon were a conspicuous couple in that she was a pale, White, young, nubile, temptress of virginal stock who was only eighteen years old. Whereas Delmon was a stout, chiseled, tall, Black, muscular, male of Mandingo-ish, negroid stock!

Our dynamic duo of Willie and Christopher had come upon this horny pair of lustful millennials as they were beginning to heat up their steamed vehicle's windows on a Sunday night ending their weekend off with a session of warm and wet cunnilingus. As the dynamic duo crept up on the large, parked automobile in the public recreational Park at the end of their street, Willie and Christopher could tell that it was occupied and bumping from the activity going on inside of the vehicle.

Being careful and quiet to ensure that their approach was not detected by the lascivious and young couple who were 'IN HEAT' in the back seat, Willie and Christopher walked up to either side of the rocking, bumping, jostling automobile and peered in amongst the steam.

What they observed was an interracial couple simulating the appearance of a Chocolate & Vanilla swirl of ice cream wrapped up and twisted together, with his face and head buried in-between the thighs of her crotch and the female squirming and twisting trying to escape the devil of his tongue from snaking down into the depths of her pussy. She was screeching and squealing about how he was going to make her explode with erotic ecstasy if he continued plunging and probing his eel-like tongue in and out of her pussy and nibbling and biting on her clitoris.

Surprised and shocked to stumble onto this young set of oral lovers both Willie and Christopher immediately grabbed their aroused cocks and whipped them out of their pants to aerate their erections. Both boys were eager to jerk off as it had been weeks since either young man had had any pussy.

Delmon, the Black stud in the back seat, was obsessed with planting his face, tongue and lips all over the surface of his lover Dottie's cunt. He used his large girth and tremendous biceps to pry her pale, White thighs as far apart as the back seat of the auto would allow them to stretch.

Continually stretching and slurping at her womb he was a HE-MAN in accelerating the fire within Dottie's twat which steadily had her running, and twisting and twirling on the seat. Delmon reveled at stoking her animation and he took extreme joy in watching her eyes roll around and around in their sockets.

Shamelessly, Dottie's excited snatch excreted wave after wave of cloudy, white vaginal lubrication which slathered all over Delmon's tongue, and mouth and salacious lips. All this time he incessantly lapped at her wet and oozing pussy creating a steam of precipitation throughout the automobile and its cramped and frosty windows.

All of this was too much for our dynamic duo who continued to jerk and jerk at their double-sized phallus while engorging their erections with the sights, the sounds and the images of oral copulation. Both youngsters were getting close to personal gratification when the sounds of yelping dogs could be heard in the distance coming up to the basketball courts where the lovebirds were consorting that evening in the recreational Park.

Willie was the first to react to the approach of the roving pack of unleashed neighborhood animals who often made their trek throughout the community after darkness at night. Sensing the approach of the noisy hounds coming up to the sensual-odors of the parked vehicle which was parked in the darkest portion of the Public Park, Willie signaled to his side-kick Christopher to stuff his meat-bone back into his pants and to run together with him back to their neighborhood residences before the pack of wild and angry pooches descended on the car and exposed their peeping.

Running away from intercourse and nudity during the exploits of their peeping was a regular and normal risk that the young juveniles encountered on their trek for carnality. It was just that this encounter was damned frustrating as both boys were so very close to shooting their wad while watching Dottie and Delmon's intercourse.

Walking back to their respective homes the boys both vociferously complained that they had been robbed of their joy of shooting off their "Pent Up Semen!" And they both talked about how it had been a spoiled weekend where neither of their rocket launchers had shot off anything but blanks!

Frustrated that they were experiencing nothing but 'Blue-Balls' for their 'illicit espionage' activities, the demonic pair walked home dejected and sore. Reaching their individual residences the boys said their good-byes and parted company for the evening.

Returning to his upstairs bedroom to ruminate over 'what might have been' Willie slammed his bedroom door behind him as he contemplated another sex-less night! And then he thought, and he jumped up off of his bed and walked to his bedroom window to peer over into the Pettie residence on the chance that he might stumble across another visual sex show.

And to his extreme surprise and amazement Willie saw, as he looked over into Mrs. Helen's master bedroom, Christopher standing off in the darkened shadows of his parent's hallway outside their bedroom. What he was visualizing was something that was straight out of an X-Rated movie.

Willie Everett observed his sidekick Christopher who also had been suffering from a lack of pussy exposure that Summer peering at his half-clothed mother as she sat at the night stand of her dresser table preparing to remove her make-up for the evening and to disrobe and to take to sleep for the night. Unbeknownst to her, her eighteen year old son Chris was lurking in the dark shadows watching his voluptuous mother unwind for the night.

Knowing that his father Dick Pettie would not be home for several hours as he was yet away still returning from a trip out-of-state caring for his invalid parents in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Christopher set out his plan to peep and spy out his own mother. He resolved that since she was always laying out naked in their back yard and since she was not too shy to waltz around their home in slinky, scandalous articles of clothing she should not be too shy about him, her eighteen year old son gazing upon and staring at the fine essentials of her loveliness.

Captivated by the sight of Mrs. Helen in the evening stage of her nightly disrobing and noticing his side-kick partner staring at his gorgeous MILF of a mother, Willie propped himself up on his bedroom window seal to drink in the sights. He wanted to see where this scenario was heading and how far Christopher would go with his peeping.

From two totally separated vantage points the two young perverts were again aligned in their fetish for spying on naked, sexy, females within the range of their viewing. This time the subject was the 36 year old mother of one of the two peeping-toms.

Mrs. Helen unknowingly proceeded to wipe off any remaining make-up from her earlier daily activities and began to stand up in front of her full-length mirror in order to step out of her Babydoll body suit with matching thong and strapless bra.

To her sheer shock and alarm she noticed her son Christopher in the reflection in her mirror and recoiled at the sight of him stepping out of the shadows of her bedroom hallway and fully into the light of her room. Once out in the open, Christopher moved quickly to his mother's side where he grasped at each of her arms and pulled her briskly to his lips as he indulged her with a swift and presumptuous kiss!

Before his mother could fully grasp the character and nature of her son's actions he had thrust his wanton tongue into the freshness of her mouth and began jabbing its tip in and out of her lips. Releasing one of his controlling hands, he swung his open palm downward and plunged his fingers straight down to the crotch of her pussy and stroked her furry, hairy cunt.

To all of this Mrs. Helen's eyes opened buck wide and she threw both of her arms straight up into the air as if to ask her son what in the heavens are you doing! This action caused Christopher to respond by barging forward into his mother's body and forcing her on her backwards onto the family's master bed.

At this point Christopher thrust his face down into the bosom of his mother's ample and plump titties and immediately began sucking and nipping on her protruding and engorged nipples. She instinctively gasped and spread her voluptuous thighs far apart in order to accommodate the bulge of his swelling muscle gyrating against her naked pussy.

She also spontaneously reached down with her free hands to unbuckle the belt of her son's trousers to release the tension on the monster in his pants and pulled his undershorts backwards in order to peel off the layers of his clothing in order for her to feel the natural softness of his skin against hers.

She grabbed the thickness of his manpole and instantly started to jerk on his erection as Christopher pushed his pants and shorts off of the lower portion of his body. Mrs. Helen was inflamed by her son's assault on her nakedness as her 60-something husband Dick Pettie had been negligently inattentive to her needs for years due to his impotence and waning interest.

Viewing all of this from his kitchen window perch next door Willie Everett excitedly burst out of his house and ran hungrily towards the Pettit's side basement door which the family regularly kept unlocked due to their liberal laxity. In a moment of lustfulness he was up on the 2nd floor but abruptly paused at the threshold of the master bedroom just outside of the view of the incestual relatives.

By now Christopher had manhandled his thick, stout, 9 'inch' tree-trunk and was attempting to eagerly insert himself into the throbbing, pulsating, inviting pussy of his ravenous, aroused mother. The pair struggled together to line up Mrs. Helen's curvaceous hips to her son's fat dick-head to enable his entry into the same love canal from which he had come into the world only a few short decades earlier.

Thrusting his long-starving, swollen dick-head into the inviting lips of his gorgeous mother's womb found great success for Christopher until he had only jammed two to three inches of shaft into her well-hole. At this point his penetration was halted by the girth and bulbous circumference of his leaking cock. Try as he might he could not thrust himself any deeper into his former birth tunnel and he became frustrated and desperate trying to jam himself deeper and deeper.

At this disruption Willie Everett finally sprang forth, having stripped off all of his clothing at the bedroom's threshold, he bounded to his side-kick's assistance and slapped Christopher on his back and shoved him off of his mother's sucking nut-bucket. Laying spread-eagle on the master bed, Willie slid his hips in-between Mrs. Helen's and thrust his 7'inch' pipe deep into her fantasy-dream membrane.

At this point the two neighborhood perverts had effectively established a two-man, tag-team TRAIN on the unsuspecting Mistress of Seduction. The two partners were now finally taking turns fucking a neighborhood resident of their peeping alliance.

To mark the crowning celebration of their accomplishment Mrs. Helen affectionately wrapped her salacious thighs around Willie's hips and snuggly pulled his cock and testicles deeply inside of her lustful hips. The pair then settled back as Willie grooved the sexpot of his dreams sensuously as she thrust her arms around his neck and settled back for a good fucking.

By now the illicit three-some were excitedly rocking to the beat of the switching and rotating that the two young men were exhibiting, passing the backyard nudist between themselves and loving every exchange copulation. This continued for nearly an hour when during one of Christopher's rides inside his mother Willie noticed the running of Dick Pettie's engine easing into his backyard garage and the next door neighbor slapped his partner's naked ass and told him "Its Time To Hop Up!"