Pegged Cuckold

Story Info
Sub couple have an anal MFM threesome with a twist.
2.1k words
4.25
50.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always loved watching my wife Jasmine dress for her bulls. She insisted on her own rules: never wore what he told her to, but what she knew would please him and her most.

I could tell that she liked this one from the outfit she chose for him. Mostly it was simple: a white suspender belt and stockings; high heels; a bra. But for him, there were no panties, and she had shaved herself so that only a tiny, perfect teardrop of hair was left.

I admired her taut, round ass as she applied her makeup in the mirror. 'This is your fifth time, with Luke.' I told her.

'That's right.' she smiled, even as she was applying her lipstick. 'He's so much better than all the other bulls we tried. He really knows what he's doing.

From the front of the house, the doorbell rang.

'That'll be Luke now.' she said. 'Be a sweetie and show him in.'

By the time I got back to the bedroom, she had finished her makeup and was sitting on the side of the bed, heels together but legs spread wide. Her pussy was gaping at him.

I could see why she liked him. He had a strong, lantern-jawed, tanned cowboy face beneath a mop of blondhair, muscles rippling beneath his check shirt. And when he spoke his voice was mellow but commanding. The real reason she liked him so much, though, was visible already, his cock already hard, its outline immense and swollen beneath his jeans.

'Mmmmm.' said Jasmine teasingly.. 'Looks like you're already happy to see me.'

Luke reached forward, placed his hand on my wife's pussy, and stroked. 'And it feels like you're about ready to see me.' he told her.

Jasmine grabbed his hand and moved it aside. 'Now, not so fast, Luke. You know it's Phil's turn first.'

Luke sighed irritably, sitting himself down in the chair opposite the bed.

'Oh, don't look so cross, Luke.' grinned Jasmine. 'You know he's only getting me ready for that big cock of yours.'

Gratefully I stood before my wife, and then got down on all fours. Slowly, gently, I kissed her pussy, and then again, extending my tongue to taste her womanhood. She was masturbating a little as she stared at Luke, and the flood of her juices on my tongue inspired me to explore deeper, work stronger. Slowly, I could feel I was having an effect, the soft moans and tremblings telling me I was doing my job well. And then, because I was doing so well, she granted me a further pleasure: she spread her legs a little wider and allowed my tongue to flicker around her asshole. Eagerly, tenderly, I thrust my tongue a little into her - tasting, tickling her anus. Showing how much I adored every inch of her.

She was almost there, her thighs trembling violently around my head. 'Enough!' she said suddenly. 'Stop.'

Obediently, I withdrew my tongue from my wife's anus, and the trembling subsided.

She moved her hands affectionately through my hair. 'You can get me ready now, Phil.'

Reaching beneath the bed I pulled out the strapon harness. Jasmine stepped into it and I pulled it up her, still on my knees, careful to pull the straps tight until they made tiny indentations on my wife's thighs. Then, reaching beneath the bed again, I retrieved the dildo.

As Jasmine arranged the artificial cock in its harness I clambered onto the bed and knelt down on all fours. Jasmine climbed up behind me, pulled my underwear down around my knees, and I felt the light pressure of her tiny hands on my hips.Then, slowly, she slid the strapon up my ass.

'Ah!' I said, a sharp exhalation, as she penetrated me fully. And then withdrew again. Slowly she established a gentle, rocking rhythm that made my cock almost painful with its hardon. 'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!'

'Fucking seriously?' said Luke contemptuously. 'I can't believe he's into this.'

'Me neither.' said Jasmine, slamming into me a little harder now. 'But it's what he likes.'

'It's no wonder you need a real man to fuck you.' said Luke.

'That's right.' said Jasmine. 'This kind of thing could never really satisfy me, could it, Phil? No woman really wants a husband who wants to be ass-fucked.'

Luke stood up and stripped off his shirt, his jeans, exposing his well-muscled and oiled body to my wife.

'Not so fast, Luke.' Jasmine warned. 'You know the rules. You don't get to fuck me, until after I've fucked Phil. He might be pathetic, but he's my husband, and those are his terms.'

But Luke just laughed and stepped out of his underwear, his cock throbbing and 10" long at least.

'Like either of you are going to fucking stop me.' he said. 'Phil, you want to try?'

But Jasmine was thrusting into me too hard for me to speak.

'And Jasmine.' he said. 'You've got to be desperate for a piece of this now.'

She nodded. And so he mounted the bed, kneeling behind her, and with a single shove of his hand pushed her down so she was presenting her ass and pussy to him. The dildo yanked out of my ass with a jerk, and I had to scramble off the bed to stop Jasmine collapsing on top of me.

Now I was in my favourite position: kneeling down at the end of the bed, stroking myself as I looked my wife in the eyes as she knelt on all fours, waiting for Luke to take her. I always loved the moment a bull first entered her; the way she always bit her lip, and her eyes softened. The pleasure that always melted in her face.

It was only with Luke, though, that she cried out. She is quite petite, my wife, only 5'2". His length and girth were right at the limits of what she could bear.

'Oh!' she said suddenly. 'Ggggnnaaaaahhhh!' And then, 'aaaaaah', as he sank his full length into her. 'Oh, Phil.' she said. 'He's so good. It's so good. It's ... It's ... it's ...'

She could barely talk now. Luke was releasing all his pent up energy into her, and he was pounding into her hard and fast, her tits trembling with the impact.

'Oh! It's so good! It's so good! Oh, Phil, he's fucking me, he's fucking me. A real man is fucking me. A real man. A real man. GnnnaaAAAAAaaah!'

I couldn't believe how long he could last. He kept pounding her and pounding her, and neither of them seemed to get any closer to orgasm, until suddenly Luke ripped the strapon harness off of Jasmine.

'That's right ... That's right ... You see Phil? I'm his woman ... his woman ... his woman ...'

And then Jasmine couldn't speak anymore. And she didn't have to. Because I was looking into her eyes, and I could see she had fallen into some faraway place, some ecstasy beyond and before pleasure or pain, where all she was aware of was the force that was penetrating her whole body.

'Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!' And I knew suddenly that he was exploding into her at last, his cock throbbing and pulsing his semen into her. And that the fact of that - the thought of that - was making her cum at the same time.

And me too - the cock I had been stroking as Luke fucked my wife leaping and spitting in my hand.

Slowly Luke withdrew from my wife, his cock, even after ejaculation, still looking huge.

'I've said it before and I'll say it again.' he said. 'Your wife's got a pretty sweet pussy.'

He swung his legs off the bed, stood, and made to get his clothes, as he had every time before. It was always pretty wham, bam, thank-you-mam with Luke, afterwards.

But then Jasmine did something that surprised me. As Luke went by the bed she suddenly rolled over, clutched his cock - and took it into his mouth.

'Hey,' said Luke. 'What are you doing? I already ...'

But Jasmine, it seemed, was skilled with her mouth. Already he was getting a little hard again. As, indeed, was I.

'What are you ...?'

Jasmine raised her finger to her lips. 'Please.' she said. 'Please.' Then went back to caressing his shaft, his balls, with her mouth.

'But ...'

Jasmine looked up at him. 'I want,' she said, 'to give you my ass, tonight.'

The thought brought him and me fully erect. But still he resisted.

'You know I'm too big for that.' he told her. 'You'll never ...'

In response, Jasmine simply stood, and gently pushed Luke down into the chair, and then spread his legs apart. Standing between them, she turned and looked at me - before gradually, slowly, lowering herself down toward Luke's immense cock.

Reaching down, she spread her ass cheeks, rubbing her cleft up and down the immensity of Luke's cock.

'I just want Phil to see,' she said, 'how a man is supposed to treat a woman. What he can do to her. For her.'

She opened her mouth in a slight 'o' of surprise as she took the tip of him into her asshole. 'Because I shouldn't be fucking you, Phil. I'm a woman. I need cock. I need to be getting it. Not giving it.'

She slid a little further down his pole. Still there was only 2" out of his whole length in her; and already she was gasping a little for breath. 'And when a woman gets the cock she needs, she wants it ...' she said breathlessly, ' ... she wants it ... all the time. Everywhere.'

A little further. 4". 'Do you see, Phil? How much I need this?'

6", her v oice now a whisper. 'It's so good, Phil. It hurts. But I don't care. Because it's ... it's so good.'

8". 'I'm his. Every part of me. I want it. Everywhere. Always. My mouth. My pussy. My tits. My face. My ass. They're all ... his. I'm his, Phil.'

And then, with a final shriek, she has engulfed all of him. Luke's cock is now balls-deep in my wife's ass. And now she turns to him. 'Do you like it?' she whispers. 'Do you like it, Luke?'

Luke nods, for the first time at a loss for words.

'And what if I do this?' she asks. And evidently she has flexed something deep inside herself, because though I can see nothing on the surface, Luke's face contorts with pleasure on the verge of orgasm.

'Because I want you to like it, Luke.' she says. 'I want you to like being in my ass.'

And then she does whatever it was she had done before again. And Luke bursts with another orgasm, the pleasure thrumming through him and into my wife, both of them sighing and starting with mutual ripples of ecstasy.

It seems to go on for a long time, before Jasmine finally presses her lips against Luke's and says, 'My last virginity, gone.' And then slowly rises, his cock slipping limply out of her and leaving a trail of semen down her leg.

It takes him a long time to pick up his things and leave. He seems stunned, amazed. For the first time, perhaps, a woman has taught him something about pleasure.

When at last the front door closes, Jasmine again turns to me. 'Oh no!' she says. 'I hadn't realised! You still haven't cum!'

I shake my head. 'It was too intense. I was ... . overwhelmed.'

'Poor baby.' says Jasmine, smiling. 'I'll tell you what.'

She lies back on the bed, spreading her legs, and I am surprised.

'You want me to ... fuck you?'

Jasmine laughs gently. 'After Luke's cock? Hardly. But he really is so big. It hurts.'

'So what are you ...?'

She twitches her ass, her pussy. 'Kiss it better?' she says.

Gratefully I bury my face in my wife's pussy. She is right. Through all the juice and semen she is tender, her labia and asshole raw and red. And so I gently kiss her - stroking and soothing, my lips and tongue delicately caressing her bruised clitoris, her stretched anus.

'Mmmmm.' she says. 'That feels good.'

'Jasmine?' I say.

'Yes.'

'After everything you said ... will you keep doing it to me ... with ... with the strapon?'

Jasmine laughs. 'I'll make you a deal. I'll keep pounding you with the strapon. As long as you agree always to ... kiss it better, when I'm used hard.'

At the thought, my orgasm comes at last, pumping into the duvet.

Jasmine laughs. 'I take it ... that's a yes.'