Pegging Cuckold?

Story Info
Pegging and cuckold.
6.8k words
3.59
21.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers

Chapter 6 pegging cuckold?

1... Dahlia

The day had started out as a lazy Saturday with her bitch. Two hours of hard pegging, burning him with cigarettes, and an hour of mocking her cuck while he serviced the hot blonde courtesan orally. Things should pick-up in the afternoon; Jamahl contacted Dahlia via text about a cuckold session. It seemed like the more bullish black guys in town had heard about Dahlia's cuckold sessions, and looked forward to putting her cuck in his place... "It's very exciting isn't it jerry?" Dahlia says excitedly while Her fiancé went down on Her. "These guys love to mock and humiliate white guys like you, imagine when I start letting them top you? I'll clear at least $1000 a session on those! Don't worry, I'll be right there with you as they fuck that cunt of mine."

Jerry cooked lunch for the two of them, they ate @noon. Dahlia mused out loud, "what should I wear for Jamahl? I'm thinking all white, bulls like innocence and purity. My white corset, white mini-skirt with white fishnets, garter and 6 inch heels." Says, "purity, but please make me impure. Cuckie can wear his cuck-cage," She laughed.

She was still putting on Her make-up when the door-bell rang at 12:50. Jerry answered, hiding behind the door.

"Are you going to let me in cuck?" Dahlia could hear a gruff, masculine voice demand.

"Please come on in Sir, I'll let Dahlia know you're here." Jerry offered meekly after letting the 6'4" muscular black stud inside.

"You do that cuck," Jamahl says, "then throw some short-pants on and go pick up some flowers for the lady. I forgot to grab some. I must make sure she's appreciated."

Dahlia hears the door close and soon her bitch comes to her in the bathroom where she is getting ready. "Jamahl is here for You Goddess; please excuse me for a few, I have to go to the store."

Dahlia smiles, "I know bitch, I heard. There's a flower shop on 10th open on Sundays. Jamahl wouldn't want to be cheap you know."

Cringing jerry says, "He didn't give me any money for flowers Goddess."

"Why would he cuck? He's a bull, you're a cuck; this is the way of things. Now, you heard him; short-pants only."

2... Jerry

On 10th? That was clear across town! An hour later Jerry returns, he hears the unmistakable passion of his goddess as Her pleasure resounds through the house. Knowing his place Jerry takes his shorts off and heads towards Her bedroom flowers in hand. He finds Jamahl thrusting his massive black cock into his goddess. He sets the expensive flowers on her dresser and goes to her. Still Gorgeous despite being drenched with sweat from their exertions he tells her pathetically, "I'm back Goddess. the flowers Jamahl got You are over there," the cuck said motioning to Her dresser.

"Thank You Jamahl," Dahlia exclaims as He keeps fucking her; "the flowers are so beautiful! I hope they weren't too expensive. Oh my God, your cock!!!"

"Nothing is too expensive for you gorgeous, is it cuck?" Jamahl says as He doubles his pace and aggressiveness now that They have an audience.

"No sir." Jerry responds, "nothing is too good or too much for my Goddess." Jerry adds honestly. "You are very generous sir."

"Cuck!!!" Dahlia calls out, "on my nightstand; Jamahl already filled 3 for you. enjoy while He completes batch #4 for you." jerry looks at Dahlia's nightstand, sure enough 3 spent magnums, tied off to retain the contents.

"Cuckold," Jamahl begins, "dump the contents of one condom on your pathetic, caged clittie, then savor the other 2. I want to hear your appreciation for every drop of My superior seed."

3.. Dahlia

Listening to Jamahl order Jerry around, tearing Her cuck down, emasculating him; turned Her on greatly. Watching her bitch 'hop to' for him turned her on more than she could believe. She just needed one more thing to cum REALLY FUCKING hard! "cuckold, come to me. I need your balls."

Jerry knew what his Goddess planned, but brought his pathetic balls into harm's way anyway.

"Watch this Jamahl," Dahlia tells her stud just before her hand puts Jerry's pathetic nuts into a death-grip. Jerry cries out in anguish.

"Fucking white people," Jamahl mutters under his breath.

Dahlia's ball-crushing grip caused Jerry to squirt a little in his cage; again.

Seeing her bitch squirt from the pain she inflicted triggered an immensely powerful orgasm in the petite blonde's tiny frame. Her spasming pussy was more than Jamahl could take as He filled a 4th condom with a roar.

"Damn bitch," Jamahl tells Dahlia, "that was fucking hot, I'd love to leave a cream-pie for Your cuckie sometime."

Dahlia admits, "that would be hot Lover, but never in a paid session sweetie. A girl has to protect Herself. But I'm going to starting playing more personally, with My cuckie of course, soon. And we're getting married. I want that cuckold wedding night You know."

"Damn bitch, You're hot!" Jamahl responds before kicking jerry, "and you cuckie are SOOO fucking lucky, to be marrying such a Goddess."

"Oh, I know well what a Goddess Dahlia is Jamahl; but how am I 'lucky'? I don't get to penetrate Her."

"So lucky, but so dense you are cuckie." Jamahl announces, "you have the pleasure of serving the Goddess and being a toy for Her pleasure."

"Oh, he's far luckier than you realize Jamahl. Beginning of the year we're going to be moving into a 4 bedroom with my BFF, another hot escort. My cuck is also Her cuck."

"Damn cuck, you are truly blessed. He never gets out of that cage? I've heard that it's unhealthy for sexually stimulated men to not ejaculate. Not that I give a rat's ass about pathetic white-boy's health" Jamahl says with a dismissive laugh.

Dahlia laughs, "Oh, my bitch cums all the time. When I fuck him with my cock. I usually fuck him until he ass-gasms and then some. I've been selfishly reserving his cunt for myself so far, but I'm going to let others into that nasty hole soon. It will likely be a while before he's cumming that way with others though, it's a mental thing for the bottom apparently."

"I might be interested in that action," Jamahl says to jerry's sorrow. "I do love putting white boys in their place. Nothing does that more than looking them in the eye while I breed their pathetic holes"

Dahlia purrs at the thought, kissing Jamahl deeply. "I'll be in touch lover; I have your number."

"Until then Gorgeous," Jamahl says as He rises and starts to dress, "alas, I have to be going."

"Of course, Jamahl," Dahlia says throwing a sheer robe over Her well fucked body, "let Me show You out lover."

Dahlia escorts Jamahl to Her door, She notices Jerry following far behind trying to stay in the shadows. At her door Dahlia puts Her arms up and around Jamahl's neck, kissing him deeply, passionately.

She returns to Jerry, bringing him to her patio where she enjoys a cigarette in the crisp air as her naked ash-tray kneels before Her. She checks Her phone, "just one more cuckold session early this evening sweetie. Then I'll let you drive me to your place on the west-side so we're ready for tomorrow. Hopefully there will be time tomorrow for you to take an Uber back out here to collect your car. Once we're living with Gabby there will be no such breaks for you bitch; you'll be the cuck for both Gabby and I. Exciting don't you think?"

"Exciting isn't the word I would have chosen Goddess. I LOVE You, my cuck-angst and behavior for Our cuckold sessions comes naturally. I actually wish You would be even more belittling/degrading of me in our sessions as I really feel the yearning much more. I don't have that level of emotional attachment for Mistress Gabby."

"I get that." Dahlia acknowledges, "but do Me a favor and 'fake it' until your emotional attachment to Mistress Gabby becomes stronger, please? These sessions are SOOO popular and profitable, I want to share with Gabby. I will strive to help you build that attachment with Gabby; I'll talk to Gabby a little, that will help. I need to go visit My cousin back east in a few months. I've been putting it off, but that would give you two the opportunity to build up your relationship. I want all of us to be a Throuple. Not exactly the dynamic most would expect a guy would have with 2 attractive women, but you are an exception to most rules for guys Jerry."

4. Jerry

Exception to most rules for guys? Jerry wasn't sure how to take that. Did that mean he was more than most guys? No way, as he seemed to get nothing that most guys got, and Dahlia seemed to delight in referring to other guys as 'real' men in front of him. That he was 'exceptionally' pathetic? Probably, but she did seem to treasure those exceptions in him. Clearly his little 'clittie' couldn't do for Dahlia what guys like Jamahl could offer. Fuck, even he was thinking of his cock as a 'clittie'.

"Time to start cooking cuckie," Dahlia tells him, "My date for tonight is a dinner date, he's Italian; I told him my cuck makes great spaghetti. Don't disappoint him."

For 2 hours jerry slaved in the kitchen, wearing only his chastity cage. burned himself 2-3 times. He set the table for 2, with candles, and red wine that he'd brought earlier to share with Dahlia. He also prepared chocolate mousse for dessert that was to be accompanied by an Italian ice-wine. Jerry turned off the lights, set romantic music on the stereo, and lit the candles. Just before Theo was to arrive Dahlia gave jerry a French maid's outfit to wear while he finished cooking and served Dahlia and Her date.

At the appointed hour the bell rang, jerry greeted Theo in his maid's outfit. "Hello cuck, nice to meet you." was all Theo had to say as He was led in and to His seat at the table.

Like a gentleman Theo rose when Dahlia came in dressed to the 9's. Theo kisses Her proffered hand and pulls Dahlia's chair out for Her to Jerry's chagrin, that was his job.

The pair chatted and laughed as they ate the meal jerry had prepared for them. Jerry caught only snippets of their conversation, 'yeah pathetic, clittie, anal slut' laughter came from both of them as They shared. 'Seeking, something ongoing' he'd hear from Theo, 'deeper bond and connection' before, "My glass is empty cuck."

"So very sorry sir," jerry apologizes as He fills Theo's glass and tops Dahlia's off, "are You ready for dessert sir."

"My dessert is across the table from me." Theo says confidently, "it looks like She's in need of a real man; but what do you have to offer cuck?"

"Chocolate mousse Sir. Accompanied by an Italian ice-wine that is delicious."

"Dahlia and I will be the judge of that bitch." Theo says dismissively using Dahlia's pet name for Jerry.

Clearing the dinner plates and serving the dessert gives the cuck the opportunity to eat himself from the remains of Dahlia's and Theo's plates.

"Your cuck is really well trained Dahlia. You've done well with it." Theo remarks.

"Thank You Theo, I wish I could take credit for it, but Jerry just seems to instinctively know how and when to submit to dominant personas. I am very proud of my choice to cage and claim him weeks, or is it months ago now?"

"Well, Your bitch is lucky to have a Goddess like Yourself Dahlia, clearly You bring out the best in him." Theo praises his blonde consort.

"Thank You Theo, I hope you're full, because I'm still quite empty; I'm counting on You to fill that void. Cuckie lift your skirt, show Theo your clittie." Reluctantly jerry does as his Goddess tells him making Theo laugh.

"Darling," He observes snidely, "clearly you are very much in need! Let us retire to your bedroom please."

Dahlia rises and takes her lover's hand, "don't worry, my cuck will bring us wine in my room."

Making a couple of trips while his Goddess and Theo get comfortable on Dahlia's bed jerry brings both bottles of wine and 2 glasses each for the Lovers before Dahlia motions him to the bottom of her bed. "On the floor bitch, give me your hands." Dahlia takes Her cuck's wrists and secures leather cuffs around each of them that are themselves secured to the golden bars of her footboard. "Now Theo, make Love to me doggie style right in front of my cuck's face. I want him to see the pleasure on My face just inches from his own."

The hung Italian slips on an XL Magnum condom and readily slips inside Dahlia's eager pussy. "Oh my God," Dahlia exclaims, "I've needed this. Looking at My bitch's caged clittie all the time makes Me fear that this is what all men are becoming. Pathetically small and limp. I need real men with real cocks to be satisfied you know."

Theo laughs, "I'm sure you do gorgeous, You know there are harnesses made to strapon over/above the chastity cages of little bitch's like yours."

Dahlia laughs, "yeah I know, I considered getting one earlier for my bitch. But I get plenty of real men like yourself in my line of work; letting my bitch strap-on a real cock would change that power dynamic. As long as I have real men like yourself as my clients I don't need my cuck strapping on a real cock. Maybe after I retire."

Theo laughs, "So be it, by then I'm sure his dick will have shrunk to nothing. You won't be retiring for some time however babe, you're still hot as hell and this pussy is VERY fine!"

Hearing their conversation both reassures jerry and dismays him... gratified beyond belief that Dahlia was planning long-term with him, but dismayed that She wasn't ready to at least let Him pleasure Her with a 'real' cock that he straps on. dismayed, but not deterred; Dahlia hadn't completely taken him over, he would look up such harnesses for himself to wear and get a cock to fuck his Goddess with.

5. Dahlia

As Theo continues to pound Dahlia's surprisingly tight hole; so glad She used those Ben-wal balls. Dahlia enjoyed the close restrained proximity of her jerry. She could see the pained angst in his eyes with every one of Theo's balls deep thrusts. The yearning to please and satisfy, "My bitch fucked me once you know." Dahlia told her Italian stud.

"Really?" Theo responded incredulously.

"Yeah," Dahlia admits, "he was a client, his tongue was far more impressive than his tiny dick. But now that I've had him in a micro-chastity cage for over a month it is far less than that, if you can believe it. so pathetic" Dahlia grins as She sees a tear roll down jerry's cheek.

Theo notices jerry's tear and presses, "and what made you want to have him be Your cuck? That's a big honor."

"Yeah, there's nothing big about jerry, unless I give it to him." Dahlia mocks Her cuck harshly, "but it was his submissive streak that inspired me to cage him and claim his ass. Which, by the way, is now my cunt"

"I presume that his pathetic little clittie will never see the inside of this sweet pussy again?" Theo asked rhetorically.

Dahlia's excitement rises as She sees more tears streaming down jerry's face, "Oh no! Certainly not mine, and since it's in my control, any pussy." the blonde affirms, "I have real men who can give me the pleasure I need. That my cuck couldn't give me if he strapped on a 'real' cock above/over his caged 'clittie'."

"Wow," Theo observes as He continues to pound Dahlia's clutching pussy, "sounds like you're going to be in that tiny cage forever cuck. How does that make you feel."

"proud to service a Goddess," jerry admits with a surge of pride, "but I will be let out of chastity on Thursday."

Dahlia laughs and Theo wonders, "really cuck? Is that for you to say? Why would you be let out of chastity? Surely your goddess gets pleasure from your 'clittie' being caged; would you really take that away from her? the only way your pathetic clittie can please a Goddess like this?" Theo concludes derisively with a couple of hard deep thrusts that make Dahlia gasp.

"Yeah," Dahlia manages to breath out, " the bitch will be released from chastity on Thursday as my BFF, his mistress Gabby, has ordered a flat cage for our cuck. She wants to get maximum shrinkage in."

"Gabriella?" Theo asks, "the other hot blonde escort in town? Is this pathetic shit's Mistress?" incredulously Theo inquires.

"Yes, Mistress Gabby." jerry answers, "Goddess Dahlia and I are moving into Her house in a couple weeks."

"So, this pathetic cuckold, with a tiny caged 'clittie' is going to be room-mates with the hottest escorts in town?" Theo asks incredulously.

"Yeah," Dahlia answers, "almost makes you wish You were a pathetic cuck doesn't it lover?"

"Fuck no," Theo responds immediately, "I like being a real Man, not what that pathetic wimp is, but I can appreciate how you've made his existence Gorgeous."

Dahlia cums several more times from Theo's cock before He fills the condom. Dahlia, of course, escorts Him out, promising "until next time Lover." with a deep, passionate kiss.

She returns to Her room to find jerry has packed Her overnight bag already, "good bitch, did you pack all of My cocks? I can't use the cock I make love to you with on new butt-sluts"

"Yes, of course Goddess, Your 8 and 10 inch cocks are in Your bag as well.

"You did well cuck," Dahlia praises jerry with a kiss on the cheek.

6...Jerry

Jerry's cheek burns red from Dahlia's praise. "Do You wish to shower before we head out Love?"

"Why? Am I not effervescent with the aromas of mine and Theo's passion?"

"Yes of course You are Goddess," jerry acknowledges as the pathetic creature he is, "I noticed, and appreciated the extra belittling and humiliation You added on there with Theo, He seemed to enjoy it as well."

"Yes He did," Dahlia admitted, "that was a test run bitch, count on Me to get harsher, more cruel in the future, are you ready for it?"

"Yes Goddess," jerry admitted proudly, "whatever I can do to be of service to You."

"Excellent cuck." Dahlia informs her bitch. "I will have to expand on my website about these flourishes of our cuckold sessions as they've become the highlight of my business of late. Most of my customers are asking about these now, and they're truly taking on a life of their own, getting more debaucherous and raunchy. I want to put pictures of My cuck on My site. At the least of my caged clittie, perhaps have Gabby take some shots of me pegging you? Once I open that cunt up to others perhaps some will pay for it as well?"

"They'll use protection right Goddess? Like your customers do?" Is all Jerry can ask.

"Such a slut," Dahlia chides Her bitch, "not worried about having it's hole whored out so much as whether it will get filled with cum. Don't worry bitch, Goddess will look out for your slutty cunt."

That did not reassure jerry in the least, he didn't think for a second that Dahlia would deliberately endanger him, but embarrass and use him sure as hell.

Sensing his concern Dahlia added, "don't worry bitch, I have a friend who will give you a prescription for birth control. Until you're on it, no real cock's breed you bitch. If I'm not around, no getting fucked; I can't have my bitch getting knocked up. Don't worry, you'll be on birth control before you meet Stacy on New Years."

"You know Dahlia," jerry starts as if speaking to a 5 yo, "I don't need birth control as I lack the equipment to get pregnant."

A hard slap to the face, Dahlia instructs Her bitch, "obviously slut, but You are a slut and I like mind-fucking you. You need to be on birth control before you can be bred don't you?"

"yes, of course I do Goddess." jerry acquiesces, "thank you Goddess for looking out for my purity, that would be hard to explain to Mom, a baby-bump on Her son."

Dahlia laughs, "as if you're a boy, bitch. speaking of Mom, we're set for Thursday right? so much to tell her."

"Yes Dahlia," jerry says, "She's expecting us around noonish, she's excited to meet my new girlfriend. Though a little trepidatious, the previous partners I've chosen are total pieces of shit."

"Excellent, I look forward to meeting her." Dahlia announces as jerry cringes a little; wondering how She will explain how they met. "Now let's get moving I want to make love to my bitch's cunt before going to sleep."

geeklove
geeklove
56 Followers
12