Pegging Goddess (His Perspective)

Story Info
Man submits and lets woman peg him and make him her slut.
4.1k words
4.55
49.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over, you fucking slut," she said to me.

Her voice was calm, almost too calm. The kind of calm that made you wonder if you should be a little bit worried. The many times I imagined this scenario in my head, I always imagined she would be more aggressive. I liked this better though, the calmness actually heightened my anticipation of how this experience would turn out.

"What did I say? I don't recall saying stand there and THINK about bending over. Bend your ass over, now," she said calmly, yet sternly.

"Yes, goddess," I replied.

I bent over the bed. The same way I've had several women bend over the bed for me, so that I could drill them from behind. Next thing I know, a blindfold was put over my eyes.

I heard the sound of lube getting squeezed out of a bottle, and then I felt the cool touch of it getting spread on and around my asshole. She slowly massaged my asshole with her fingers, gently applying more pressure until she finally slid her finger in it. It felt so good. I felt my cock twitch and pulsate as she rubbed my prostate. This feeling was amazing. I moaned in pleasure as she started to finger-fuck my ass, making sure she rubbed against my prostate with every thrust of her finger.

"I like to make men moan," she said. "You'll be moaning very loudly tonight."

Her tone was so calm yet so confident. So self-aware of her own commanding presence that she knew she didn't even have to raise her voice to get me to obey her. I was basically putty in her hands, ready to let her make me into whatever she desired me to be at the moment. Although I couldn't see her with the blindfold on, her voice and her touch were mesmerizing.

She slid another finger inside my ass. Having two fingers inside of me felt significantly better than just one. It's hard to describe, but the feeling of my asshole getting stretched further created more of a pleasurable sensation. I moaned again, a little louder this time. I couldn't help it. It wasn't like I was just putting on a performance because she told me she liked to make men moan. My moaning was completely organic and natural. It was actually really nice to feel comfortable enough to be able to let out uninhibited moans in the moment.

She started to increase the intensity of her finger thrusts. My legs started to twitch in delight as I felt her wiggle her two fingers inside of me as she finger-fucked my ass faster and harder. I wished that I could turn around and watch her, but the blindfold kept me limited to only using my imagination. I was visualizing her standing behind me with a lecherously dominant demeanor, as I was bent over the edge of the bed like her male whore getting my slutty ass finger-fucked.

After a minute or so, she stopped intensely finger-banging my asshole, and focused her fingers solely on my prostate.

"Let's see how much more pre-cum I can milk out of that hard cock of yours," she said.

She started gently massaging my prostate with both fingers. I could feel the rhythm she had going and it felt amazing. I could feel her fingers circling and gently pushing on my prostate. The sensation was actually radiating out into my balls, and I felt the pre-cum oozing out of my swollen cock. Then she alternated fingers as she tapped on my prostate. Once again I moaned as I felt her fingertips tantalizingly tap-dance inside of me, shooting jolts of pleasure throughout my body. With her other hand she started to stroke my cock. I immediately felt like at any moment I was going shoot a hot load of cum all over the side of the bed.

It was like she knew exactly how many strokes I could bare before I could no longer hold my cum in, because every time I was on the very cusp of cumming she would stop stroking my cock and instead start rubbing and squeezing my balls. She even gently smacked my ballsack a few times, giving me a pleasurable pain that I instantly craved more of. She continued to go back and forth between my cock and balls, keeping me on the brink of erotic ecstasy. My moans intensified, my legs were trembling as I stood there bent over the bed, and she knew that I was getting to the point where I would no longer be able to contain my load. She pulled her fingers out of me, and squeezed my ballsack one last time before smacking my ass to indicate that we were moving on to the next segment of our encounter.

"I just wanted to give your ass a little warm-up before I do what I came to do. Did you like that?" she asked.

"Yes goddess. I loved it," I said.

"Are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes goddess, I'm ready to get fucked," I replied.

"First, you will worship me," she commanded. "Get on your knees."

I did as I was told.

"Do you want me to take your blindfold off so you can see me?" she asked.

"Yes, please goddess," I replied.

"Stay right there on your knees and jerk your cock for me," she said. "I'll take your blindfold off soon."

I started stroking my cock as she commanded.

"Spit in your hand and jerk it faster," she said.

I followed her direction. Although I couldn't see her, I could feel her eyes watching me perform for her. I heard a bag unzip and I could hear the sound of her either putting something on or taking something off. I wasn't sure, but my cock was getting even harder as I anticipated her taking my blindfold off. I wanted to behold her. I wanted to worship her.

I could hear her move toward me as I knelt on the floor, stroking my cock for her. Once I no longer heard her getting closer, I felt her hands on the back of my head, slowly untying the blindfold.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed til I tell you to open them," she said, as she slowly pulled the blindfold from my now-closed eyes.

I then heard her walk away from me. There was the sound of high heels clicking on the floor, slightly getting fainter and then stopping.

"Now, you may open your eyes," she said.

I opened my eyes and I was immediately spellbound by her appearance. She stood about 10 feet away from me and was wearing an outfit that highly appealed to my fetishes. It was so simple, yet so seductive. She had on a black fishnet bodysuit with black high heel shoes. Over her face she was wearing a black leather cat mask, and over her fishnet bodysuit she wore a sexy black leather strap-on harness with a black silicone cock attached. She stood there staring at me, stroking her big black silicone cock, watching me kneel before her in reverence.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, as she continued stroking her cock.

"Yes, goddess" I replied, as I knelt there stroking my cock as well, my eyes scanning her irresistible allure, saving a mental picture of her that will last in my memory for a lifetime.

"What do you like?" she asked.

"Everything, goddess. Your beautiful, fishnet-covered body. Your heels. How your red lipstick highlights how succulent your lips are while you wear that sexy cat mask. Your nice, perky tits and how your nipples poke out through the fishnets. And I especially love your leather harness with that big strap-on cock you're stroking," I replied, as my eyes fixated on her strap-on.

"Come hither. Crawl to me," she commanded, as she pointed to the ground beneath her delectable feet.

I stopped stroking my pre-cum dripping cock and put both of my elbows and hands on the floor, and slowly crawled toward her.

"Yes, crawl to me, slut. I want you groveling at my feet," she said.

I continued to crawl to her until my head was at her feet. I stared down at her feet as I stayed in the position I had been crawling in, on my knees with my elbows and forearms still on the floor, with my freshly finger-fucked ass poked out behind me in anticipation.

"Kiss my feet, slut" she commanded.

I obeyed. I slowly kissed all over her black high-heeled shoes and felt her fishnet covered ankles against the side of my face. I thought about the black silicone strap-on cock she was stroking above my head as I groveled at her feet. As I kissed her feet I looked at down at my hard cock, dangling between my legs with a long strand of pre-cum hanging from the tip.

"Now slowly kiss up my legs as you tell me what you would like your goddess to do to you," she said.

I kissed the top of her foot then kissed the side of her ankle, feeling her fishnet covered skin against my lips.

"I would like you to *kiss* please *kiss* fuck my ass *kiss* with your strap-on *kiss* my goddess," I said, as I slowly alternated between kissing each of her legs, making my way up to her knees. The closer my face got to her strap-on the more aroused I became. I wanted her to make me take it. I didn't care where. I just wanted to feel like a slut. Her slut.

I slowly kissed up her thighs. I was getting closer to her strap-on harness. I was so turned on that I was fantasizing about licking her strap-on cock and sucking it. If anyone was told that right now I was salivating at the mental image of sucking a strap-on, they would never believe it, but I was completely smitten for this dominant goddess before me. I wanted her to turn around and make me worship her fishnet covered ass that looked so wonderfully juicy with the harness on. I was overwhelmed with lust to the point where I exhaled out a little moan every time my lips touched her fishnets before each kiss.

"I see how badly you want to experience all of me right now," she said as she took a step back from me.

As I knelt there before her, she turned around so I could see her beautifully round, fishnet covered ass. The way the strap-on harness lifted her ass made it look even more luscious. She spread out her legs a bit, and then she bent over for me. Her ass was right in front of my face, her strap-on cock dangling between her legs. The perfect combination of the fishnets covering her ass, and the leather straps of her strap-on harness right below each ass cheek, made her ass look even more appealing. My lust overflowed at the sight of her black strap-on cock from behind, dangling between her thighs enticing me. I wanted to bury my face in her ass and reach around and play with her cock, but I knew I need to ask permission.

"May I put my face in your ass, and reach around and stroke your cock, goddess?" I asked, my mouth watering with desire.

"No, you may not," she unexpectedly replied. "Tonight you are only allowed to touch either one or the other."

I yearned for both. I was slightly disappointed, but the limitation she just set made my lust magnify.

"Please, goddess, can I enjoy both your ass and your cock?" I said. "I'll do anything."

"No," she said with authority, as if I was a child reaching for a two pieces of candy when I was only allowed one. "Now make your choice now or you won't get either."

"Your cock," I said immediately. I didn't even have to think about it. I desired to be her slut and her cock held the most power to slut me out.

"Mmmm, good answer," she said. She got up from her bent over position and turned around to face me. I looked up at her mask covered face and saw a devious smile, then my eyes gravitated right back down to her cock.

"Come touch my big cock," she said, as she stroked it.

I scooted my body up toward her, grabbed her cock and began to stroke it.

"No," she said. "Touch it with your mouth."

This was the first time I've ever done this, but I've fantasized about this scenario before. I watch a lot of femdom porn, and a lot of it includes scenes where a woman with a strap-on makes a man suck her dick. I opened my mouth and let the head of her cock enter my mouth. It was a jet-black silicone dildo, and it was semi-realistic. It had the shape of a real cock, yet it was smooth and didn't have any veins in it. It was about 8 inches long if I had to guess. My cock is more-or-less around 8 inches, depending on how turned on I am, and her cock was about the same size as mine. Speaking of my cock, it was throbbing and still dripping pre-cum from how turned on I was from this scenario.

"Yes, slut, suck my big dick," she commanded.

The way she commanded me to suck her dick and called me a slut turned me on more, prompting me to let out a moan as I took more of her cock into my mouth. I think she could tell that her dirty talk turned me on, because she started to talk even dirtier to me after she heard my initial reaction to it.

"Suck it, you little slut. It's nice having my own personal cocksucker. Slob on it and suck this dick like the slut you are," she ordered, as she put her hand on the back of my head and guided my cocksucking, slowly increasing speed and pressure as she started to simultaneously face-fuck me while she pushed my head down on her cock.

I was so erotically captivated from having her cock in my mouth. As I gagged and felt spit dripping out of my mouth, I felt like such a slut. It felt so freeing. If her strap-on could cum I would let her shoot a load all over my face or down my throat.

I don't fully understand why, but I love this. I need this. Life is so demanding and I constantly feel like I have so much on my shoulders. I always have to take control and make sure things get done, and not just done but done correctly. I always have to be this strong man and show no weakness or vulnerability. It's so nice to just let go and surrender control. To relinquish the burden of my power, submit to the will of another, and be able to shamelessly enjoy it.

I let out deep exhales of relief around her cock as she thrusted it in my mouth, thankful for this goddess temporarily freeing me of the everyday responsibility I have to deal with in order to take care of everything and everyone who is dependent upon me. She wasn't just my dominatrix, but also my liberator.

"You love my cock in your mouth don't you? Are you happy you chose my cock instead of my ass?" she asked with a smile.

As I started to nod my head, she stopped fucking my face and pulled her strap-on out of my mouth. I watch my saliva fall off of it as left my mouth. I was lustfully panting as I awaited what she had in store for me next.

"You did well. Maybe next time I'll bend over and let you suck my dick from the back so you can enjoy both my cock and my ass at the same time," she said, stroking her spit covered cock.

Damn, that sounded so fucking hot.

"Now stand up so I can see your dick," she said.

I stood up. She grabbed my dick and examined it.

"There's a lot of pre-cum on this hard, throbbing cock of yours. You really enjoyed having my strap-on in your mouth didn't you? Yes, you most certainly did, you filthy cocksucking whore," she said with a look of satisfaction on her face. "Now bend back over the bed as you were earlier," she said as she gave my face a light slap.

I turned around and bent back over the bed, as I was when she finger-fucked my ass.

"I'm going to record this," she said. "So from now on when you get horny you can jack off to me fucking your ass."

As I stood bent over the bed I looked back and saw her propping her phone up on the dresser so she could record. Then I saw her reach for the lube. I was anxiously awaiting the pegging she had in store for me.

She rubbed the lube on my asshole once more. I laid my chest on the bed and stretched my arms out in front of me, poking my ass out a bit and I felt her lubed fingers prepare me for what was next.

"You're ready for this cock in your ass aren't you?" she said.

"Yes, goddess," I replied eagerly.

I felt the tip of her strap-on push against my asshole. I relaxed so it could start to enter me. The sensation of her cock filling my ass was even better than her fingers.

"Oh yes, please fuck my ass, goddess," I said. I had fantasized about saying that phrase for so long.

As her long, silicone cock entered me I felt my ass stretch and fill up. It felt amazing. She gripped my hips and started to slowly thrust her cock inside me. I gripped the sheets and pressed my face in to the mattress and let out a loud, muffled moan.

"You like this? You like my big cock in your ass?" she said.

"Yessss I love it," I moaned back to her. "Please keep fucking my ass, goddess."

"Thats what I like to hear," she said. "I told you you'd be doing a lot of moaning tonight."

She continued to fuck my ass as I moaned into the bed. I reached back so I could feel her fishnet covered thighs as they moved back and forth while she thrusted her strap-on cock inside me. "Are you trying to reach back and touch my ass?" she said. She then grabbed me by my wrists and used my arms as reigns as she fucked me from behind. It felt so incredible.

She then grabbed me by my biceps and pulled my torso back and up to her and continued to fuck me. I could feel her hard nipples brushing against my back as her tits bounced from the momentum of her thrusts. I looked down and watched my rock hard cock drip pre-cum as it bounced up and down with every thrust of her strap-on inside me. I was now standing at the edge of the bed, as she stood behind me pounding away at my ass.

As I stood there moaning, taking her cock, she reached around me and grabbed mine. She started stroking it as she pegged me. I've never experienced this type of sexual pleasure before, I felt like at any moment I was going to shoot cum all over the room. I was completely subjugated by this dominant goddess who was conquering my asshole, but yet I felt so freed. She was giving me the most exquisite sexual pleasure I'd ever experienced, there was never a time until then that I felt so enraptured. I was able to just be in the moment and shamelessly enjoy everything that was happening. With every thrust of her glorious strap-on cock inside my ass, I felt the compounded stress of everyday life continue to melt away and dissipate.

"Do you want to cum?" she said into my ear as we stood by the edge of the bed, her hand still stroking my cock as she pegged me.

"I do, goddess. But I don't want this to end," I said as I continued to moan.

"You're a good slut. Maybe we can arrange for me to come over and peg you again," she said. I could hear the smile in her voice and feel her breath on the back of my ear. "I can come over and make you lay on your back as I peg you and stroke your cock until you cum all over your stomach."

My moans intensified as I visualized what she was saying to me.

"First I might make you drop to your knees and suck my strap-on again, and make you eat my ass afterward. As I'm fucking your ass I think I'll choke you, maybe gag you with my fingers."

I moaned louder.

"I'll kiss your lips softly as I peg you missionary style. Then I'll spit in your mouth right before I start pounding my strap-on in your ass."

I was so overwhelmed by the pornographic picture she was painting that I couldn't hold it in longer.

"Ohhhh goddess I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as I felt the warm cum explode from out of my balls and shoot out of my throbbing cock. She continued to stroke me and peg my ass as I loudly orgasmed.

"Yes, cum for goddess!," she said as she continued to stroke my cock.

I don't think I've ever cum that much before. It was the longest-lasting, most intense orgasm I've ever had. I looked down and saw my cum all over the bed and on her hand that was still stroking me, trying to milk every last drop of cum from me. My legs started to get weak and I fell forward onto the bed in ecstasy. She pulled her hand off my cock, and smeared the cum that was on her hands onto my ass before giving it a smack. She slowly pulled her strap-on out of my ass. I crawled completely onto the bed and laid there in a post-pegged euphoria.

She got on the bed with me and crawled on top of me, sitting on my abdomen with her cock laying on my chest.

"Did you enjoy getting pegged by me?" she asked with a smile, still wearing her leather cat mask and still looking just as intoxicating in her fishnets.

"Yes, goddess. I loved getting pegged by you. I loved everything," I said with a deep, pleasurable exhale.

12