Peggy Carters Final Mission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her side a little pinch, in a display of dominance that made her giggle and playfully slap his chest. Peggy had never had to restrain an eye roll so hard, her teeth gritting behind her smile as Jenny replied "That's right sweetie. I wouldn't even know what to do in a lab anymore, all those numbers just make my head hurt. I'm so much happier just staying at home and looking after my man"

Peggy could feel her knuckles clenching around the glass she was holding, her eyelashes fluttering as she tried to control her anger "I... I see... Well I'm very happy for you, you've certainly changed" Stan had a confident smile on his face as he stared calmly into Peggys eyes and said "A change I'm sure you're familiar with Mrs Stokes. After all you left the SSR as well, that is why you're here isn't it? To focus on more appropriate pursuits for a woman, taking care of a home, raising children?"

'Does he know why I'm here?' Peggy was unsure, it certainly seemed like he was taunting her, making her say these things as part of her cover while knowing her true purpose. He was hard to read, his slight smirk could be him knowing more than he let on or it could be just his smug self assuredness.

Peggy steeled her gaze, staring back at him as she coldly replied "Yes. Of course. I'm exactly where I want to be." There was a small moment of silence before Stan turned to Jenny and said "Honey why don't you go check on the kitchen, see how we're doing on food, don't want the men here to go hungry" then to Peggys disgust he gave her a slap on the behind, making her gasp and hurry away with a feminine giggle.

He then took a step closer to Peggy, looming over her as he lowered his tone "I think you're going to fit in here quite well Mrs Stokes. Those wide hips, that chest, you were practically built for motherhood. Johnnys a lucky man, if you were with me I'd have never made it to a barbecue. We'd still be in bed..."

Before he could continue his taunting comments Johnny suddenly appeared by their side, breaking the tense moment as he said "Hey ummm... darling. How's it going over here?" Peggy was still glaring up at Stan who answered the question for her "I was just telling your wife how we're all excited to welcome you into the neighbourhood."

"You'll have to come over for one of my poker nights Johnny, have a talk man to man" with that he slapped Johnny on the shoulder and excused himself, leaving Peggy glaring at his back as he walked away. "What was that all about?" Johnny asked as he watched the guy go. Peggy downed the rest of her drink and replied "We're leaving"

She had no doubt Stan had some part to play in the women suddenly giving up their careers and becoming these ditzy housewives. Peggy was pacing back and forth in the kitchen later that evening, the image of Stan's smug face in her mind as she tried to walk away her anger.

Johnny was trying to watch television in the next room but he could hear her pacing back and forth. He rolled his eyes at how worked up she was. He had been hoping that playing house would soften her up a little, but she was as tightly wound as ever. He switched the TV off and came in, blocking her path to stop her walking up and down as he said "So what's the plan?"

"Before we left, Jennifer or Jenny now I suppose, invited me to a little girls get together tomorrow. They're going to do their hair or something. I'm going to go then slip away and find some dirt on what Stan's up to. He'll be at work so I'll have the house to myself"

Johnny took a second then replied "Except for all the women there of course" Peggy knew it wasn't the perfect plan, showing a slight nervousness as she said "Yes... Well I'll just have to drag myself away from their scintillating conversation".

*

The next day Peggy was walking across the street, a cake tin in her hands and a big smile on her face. She was certain people would be watching her and wanted to keep up appearances, since meeting Stan she wasn't taking any chances. She was dressed like a typical housewife, a blue dress with little polka dots and a white collar and cuffs. The only thing missing was the apron. She also wore stockings with high heels, something she hated wearing but reluctantly put on.

She had been getting dressed this morning when Johnny was leaving to pretend he worked at a bank, when in reality he was just going back to the SSR to report on their mission. He'd peeked his head in the room just as she'd been adjusting her stockings and bra, quickly apologising before leaving.

She couldn't be certain he hadn't done it on purpose, she was starting to notice all his lingering glances and how he'd seemingly forget sometimes that this wasn't an act. As if she didn't have enough to worry about she also had this lovesick young man to contend with. Hopefully she'd find what she was looking for today and get one step closer to leaving this perfect little suburb.

She reached the door to Jenny's house, took a deep breath and knocked on it loudly. "Peggy! Oh I'm so glad you're here, and you brought a cake!" She was still adjusting to this new version of Jenny, remembering all the intellectual conversations they used to have being replaced by this woman who seemed giddy over discussing baking methods.

All the women from the barbecue were already here, the tight knit social circle making up a rainbow of colourful dresses and perfectly done hair dos. Peggy said hello to everyone as she was ushered onto one of the three long couches and handed a drink. She took a sip and scrunched up her face as she said "Oh that's strong" pulling the glass away.

The women all laughed, one of them explaining as if Peggy was being naive "Oh dear you'll get used to it. We have nannies for a reason, us ladies can have a little fun while our husbands are away right? Unless you can't handle your drink of course?"

For the first time she was seeing that perhaps these women were a little less squeaky clean than she'd imagined, all of them making quick work of the large jug of rum punch before Jenny brought out another. She was shocked at how much they were drinking and felt the need to keep up with them, finishing glass after glass as she refused to let them show her up.

Even their conversation seemed a lot more lively, their close bond, their jovial laughter, they made her feel so welcomed she couldn't help but be drawn in a little, laughing along with them as they joked about mishaps in the kitchen.

She was starting to feel tipsy when the conversation went to what their husbands liked in bed, the woman all giggling as they acted like embarrassed schoolgirls. Jenny had just finished talking about how Stan likes to completely dominate her in bed, her cheeks blushing as the woman laughed and made funny comments. Then she looked to Peggy and said "Come on Peg! Don't be shy! I never imagined you with a younger guy, I bet he's got a lot of energy!" the woman all laughed and chimed in, encouraging Peggy to discuss her non existent sex life.

Peggy blushed and stammered as she tried to find something to say, the truth was she was a little embarrassed at how unsuccessful her love life was. "Well he's... I mean we... I think I need to powder my nose, excuse me ladies" she could hear them all giggling as she hurried away, murmuring as they joked about her lack of experience. She could add pleasing their husbands to the list of the things these women were obsessed with, only adding to her theory that they're being brainwashed to act this way.

Finally she was alone but she didn't have long, with a glance over her shoulder she snuck past the bathroom and began quietly opening every door down the hallway, popping her head in for signs of a room worth investigating. She found a small office that must belong to Stan. Slipping inside she began opening desk drawers and checking the bookcase for hidden materials.

There was a painting of an old navy boat on the wall, finding nothing of use in the desk Peggy went over to the painting and ran her hands along the side. She then pulled it from the wall, revealing a safe behind it. It was far too complex for her to break into now, she would have to come back later.

Returning to the women she found that she now had little to do other than endure the rest of the day with them. She took a big swig of her drink, finishing it in one go as she tried to make time move faster, her mind so focused on the safe she began to forget how strong these drinks really were.

She had almost finished another glass when Jenny turned on her and said "Alright Peg you ready for your makeover?" Peggy could feel her body slowing from the alcohol, reacting with a slightly slurred speech as she said "Makeover?... I... I don't know..."

The girls weren't having any of it, all of them excitedly talking about much fun it would be, how it was their way of welcoming her into the neighbourhood. She tried to resist but they quickly overpowered her, dragging her into the kitchen as she was surrounded by the feminine chatter of what would look best on her.

They had set up the kitchen into a type of salon, make-up lay on the table, various hair products lay by a hose attachment on the sink to wash her hair, they even had one of those chairs with a big dome attached to the top to dry her hair.

The last thing she wanted was to look like a Barbie doll, but they were so insistent, plus with how much she'd drank she was feeling far too sluggish to put up a fight. She was used to risking her life on assignments, she supposed one afternoon of an unwanted makeover wasn't that bad.

Relenting to their demands she simply let them sit her at the kitchen table and begin applying make-up. While they worked they all talked over each other, telling her what they think looks best on her, what her husband would like the most. After her inability to talk about her sex life it seemed they all saw her as rather inexperienced, and wanted her to be the best housewife she could be.

Once the make-up was applied she was sat in front of the sink, tilting her head back as they used the hose attachment to wash her hair. Jenny took charge, rubbing and caressing her scalp with her fingers as she worked in the sweet smelling chemicals.

Peggy couldn't help closing her eyes and letting out a small sigh, Jenny's rhythmic motions making her feel more and more relaxed. It was if she was working out all the tension in her head, washing it away as it swirled down the sink. She felt so relaxed she was a little surprised when the water was turned off and she was sat up, missing that strangely soothing feeling when it was gone.

They then put curlers in her hair and sat her in the salon chair with the big hairdryer attached to the top. The big metal dome didn't look like any Peggy had seen before but then again she rarely spent much time in salons.

Settling into the chair she glanced up as the dome was slowly lowered down onto her head, the metal rim stopping just at her forehead as she rested back on the chair. "Now you just sit here sweetie. We'll come get you when it's time" Jenny said in a sickly sweet tone of voice.

They all made small comments about how excited they were at the results, then filed out to leave Peggy with the dryer. She let out a sigh of relief when they were gone, the room finally going quiet except for the noise of the dryer. It made a soft hum as she felt her head heating up, a cozy warmth tingling in her brain as she felt her breathing slow down.

'The alcohol must have had more of an effect than I realised' She thought to herself as she felt her eyelids growing heavier and heavier. As the dryer continued to softly hum, the noise wiping away any other distractions, she let her eyelids simply flutter closed. Her chest rose and fell softly as she sunk into a deep sleep, her mind feeling like it was wrapped in a cozy blanket.

"Is it working" "Yes sir. She's ready" Peggy was faraway in a hazy dream, the words being spoken barely reached her mind, floating in and out as she failed to make any sense of them. Then she heard someone speaking directly to her, opening her eyes as she found herself looking up at the man she loved.

"Steve? You're... You're alive?" She knew she must be dreaming, the room felt so blurry, so dreamlike, the only thing she could focus on was the man standing over her, the man she knew was dead, Steve Rogers. He was dressed in his military uniform, the standard one, not the red and blue number he wore to inspire others.

"Hello, Peggy" He said with a small smirk, as if he knew something she didn't "I've waited a long time to see you, to have you in my arms. Have you missed me?" She was so confused, feeling so dizzy and tired she could barely mumble "Yes... I missed you so much..."

Her soft breathless voice matched her sleepy expression, lying on the chair as she looked up at him in a dazed awe "I bet you have. There must have been so many lonely nights, you need a man don't you Peggy? You must be desperate to feel my hands on your body"

As he said this he reached down and began unbuttoning the white buttons on the top half of Peggys dress, his voice soothing her as he calmly opened her dress. Peggy was shocked but in her sleepy state she could barely react, if this was all just a dream then surely this must be what she wanted.

It wouldn't be the first time she'd dreamt of Steve, although this did feel strangely... different. He finished unbuttoning the top half of her dress and with two smooth movements he opened it up, flipping aside the two halves to reveal her black bra, bulging with her large, soft breasts.

He slowly groped one breast then the other, the soft malleable mounds pressing down to his firm fingers then springing right back up again. She let out small gasps and moans as he fondled her breasts, giving herself to this sexual fantasy. "You really have missed the touch of a man" Steve let out a small chuckle as he watched her reactions, this dream version of him seemingly to lack the more caring and kind side of the Steve she knew.

He leaned down, his mouth coming closer to hers as he said softly "You've waited so long Peggy. This is what you want isn't it? To feel me against you, your body, your lips, you want me to take you don't you?" It was more of a demand than a question but still Peggy's trembling lips opened to say "Yes..."

As soon as the word escaped her lips he pressed his mouth to hers, kissing her deeply. Peggy let out a soft moan, muffled by his mouth as she felt his tongue dancing around hers. It was nothing like how she expected Steve to kiss her, this was deep, passionate and hungry, as if he wanted to consume her, to take in her every bit of her endless sexuality. As he kissed her one hand slid back down to her chest, squeezing her breasts, scrunching down the material of her black bra as he fondled her in ravenous grasps.

His hand then slid lower, the kisses making her mind so awash with pleasure that she barely noticed until she felt him sliding up her thigh. His hand slid higher and higher up her stockings, the tickling sensation sending tingles of pleasure along her smooth legs.

He then reached her bare inner thigh and her black panties, the mere feel of his hands on their exterior making Peggy moan and writhe on the reclined chair. He teased her for a few moments, rubbing her mound through her panties, feeling as they began to grow wet from her arousal.

Once he seemed satisfied that she was appropriately excited, his fingers slipped under her moist panties, along her folds and into her opening. Her body shuddered as she felt him enter her. Her dress was slid up to her thighs, her chest heaving up and down as she moaned deeply, her hips bucking up from the chair as he made her whole body tingle with pleasure. Peggy Carter was in a euphoric state of bliss and she was helpless to the overwhelming sensations he was bringing out in her.

She could feel a deep pressure within her, building and building, a heat between her legs growing to a fiery inferno. His fingers were so skilled, so fast and hard as they pushed in and out of her, manipulating her body so easily, so intricately with just his hand. Her moans had become a feminine wailing, a desperate cry for this building pressure to be released.

Then finally it came, a crashing wave of pleasure that exploded throughout her whole body, the shockwaves making her shudder, her legs wriggling as the rush of blood made her nerves tingle furiously. She settled down into a soft mewling as the small tingles continued to make her writhe, his mouth still pressed to hers, taking in all of her pleased feminine sounds.

She was so overwhelmed and exhausted that as soon as his mouth rose from hers she could feel herself slipping back into a deep sleep. The warm glow from her orgasm making it so easy to just fade away. She could see him looking down at her with a satisfied smile, watching as her eyelids fluttered closed and she slipped down into a blissful slumber.

"This is what you want Peggy. You can feel like this all time, you just have to accept your place as a woman. You have to submit." His words filled her subconscious mind, her thoughts wide open to his influence as she entered a trance like state. Everything went black as she felt him casually fondling her breasts and speaking softly into her ears.

"Peggy! Oh my! Johnny really isn't taking care of you!" her eyelids fluttered open at Jenny's shocked voice, her expression going from peaceful to confused as she looked down at herself. She was still in the chair, the dryer having finished it's cycle, but her body wasn't how she'd left it when she fell asleep.

Her dress was open at the chest, one hand resting on one of her large breasts. Her legs were apart and her other hand had slid her dress up, her fingers nestled deeply between her thighs. She remembered her sexual dream and realised she must've been touching herself this whole time.

With a gasp she pulled her hands away and lifted the dryer off her head, hopping off the chair as she tried to settle her dress back into place and button herself up. She heard Jenny let out a small laugh and blushed brightly from embarrassment, turning away so she wouldn't have to face her. "Oh sweetie don't be embarrassed, I think you just had a little too much drink."

Jenny came up from behind her and squeezed her shoulders in a show of comfort before saying "Lets get those curlers out of your hair sweetie" She then sat Peggy down again and carefully took the curlers out, commenting how beautiful Peggy looked as she worked. Peggy was hoping she wouldn't mention what she had seen, but as she took out the last curler she softened her voice and said "Johnny's so young, no wonder he doesn't know how to take care of you properly. I'll send my Stan round to have a talk with him, make sure he knows how a man should be treating his wife"

Peggy was still so shocked that she'd masturbated in her sleep she just mumbled "No... please... that won't be necessary, I really should be going" Wriggling out of Jennys grip she hurried away, quickly saying goodbye to the others as she tried to hide her blushing red cheeks. When she got home she slammed the door shut and put her hand to her chest, feeling her heart beating hard in her chest.

That dream had seemed so real, the pleasure she got from it certainly was. Had it really been so long that she now was reduced to a horny teenager with just a few drinks? At least the whole embarrassing situation hadn't been for nothing. She knew where the safe was now, she just had to get into it.

As she contemplated how to get to the safe she walked around the house, stopping in front of a full length mirror in her room. She paused as she looked at herself, the blue dress, the perfect hair, the makeup, she really did look like a typical housewife, the woman looking back at her wouldn't be out of place on a poster selling kitchen products.