Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 06

Story Info
Peggy a begin spring break with Ron and David and...
6k words
7.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Excerpts from the Diary of Peggy Douglas

The Weekend of Spring Break.

Eighteen year old, home schooled Peggy has been keeping a diary since she was 8. After being introduced to sex (at her own request) by Ron Lindstrom she has recognized her exhibitionist tendencies and become a nude model with an agent, Meija.

Mar 14

Ron came up to me at school, and asked if I could come over for the first weekend of spring break. His cousin, David, is coming home for break and he wants to introduce us. David's the one who introduced Ron to the legendary Sally and set up the sex party that introduced Ron to all those girls. And it was all those girls that got me interested in Ron and made me ask him to take my virginity and that led to my nude modeling. So I guess David started it all. It will be nice to meet him.

It hasn't been that long, Diary, since Ron took my virginity. And remember, I had that huge crush on him? I'm well over that. The nude modelling and sex with other guys has taken care of that. I've come to realize that what I thought was love was the feeling I get whenever I'm with a guy and we're fucking or about to fuck and even afterwards. Pretty fabulous, but not love.

More exciting than the news about Ron is thinking about this weekend. My first real porn shoot! A video with a real porn company and who else to be on camera with me than Tim and Tom (without their sister). The twins are great fun at a shoot. Always kidding around. Though the "he's Tim, I'm Tom" gets overused and a bit tiresome. Does anyone actually believe that their tattoos mislabel them? Eva said that they got the job because of their tattooed cocks. Those are definitely unusual, but you can't tell they're tattooed when they're inside you ramping up that feeling of "love". Of course the camera will show them off. I bet there will be a lot of close-ups of them sliding into my cunt! I'm sure glad they asked for me to be their partner and I'm looking forward to the shoot. It's scheduled for eight hours but may last as long as ten. Good pay, with overtime. I signed a union contract and a release at Mejia's today. Besides the base pay I'll get a tiny royalty for every minute of streaming, download or DVD. Mejia says it may not sound like much but thousands, maybe millions, of viewing minutes can add up.

Mar 30

The beginning of spring break! I could hardly pay attention in class thinking about a week off and the weekend with Ron and his cousin. It was weird having his cousin, David, there, home for his spring break. I always think of the place as Ron's, forgetting that it's his aunt and uncle's place. It's actually David's home, but it seemed more like it was Ron's place and that David was like a guest.

I blew off my last class and Kate picked me up. Two guys, two girls, I anticipated a lot of fun. I turned down a modelling gig for this. But there are lot's more modelling opportunities during spring break. Video companies (with a union contract I'm all set for professional videos) and some of the richer college guys are looking for sexy pictures, mostly at the beach. I have gigs every day for the the week so I'll bring in plenty of cash. Mejia told me the weekend porn company shoots were mostly group shots, didn't pay a lot, and they'd probably concentrate on the skinnier girls. But one of the porn company shoots later in the week is just with me. Imagine that, diary, me in another porn video. If my dad finds out it could be difficult. And you know my brothers spend time on line looking at porn. If they see me it could be a difficult time. But it's good money. Mom knows about the nude modelling and has made her displeasure known. She's kept the secret from dad, but if she finds out about the porn she might freak out and tell him.

When I got to Ron's, there was one change. The last time I was there, they were clearing out a part of the back lawn. Well, now they had one of those above ground pools, a big one, with a deck. Ron said that it was a trial and if it got enough use they were going to install an in-ground pool, hopefully in time for the summer.

David's a really nice guy. Kate had told me he was maybe "better at sex" than Ron. I guess he'd been one of the legendary Sally's sex partners all during high school and she had a knack for teaching her sex partners how to please women. I'd like to meet her sometime.

David showed us his bedroom. It was real nerdy and in many ways still a kid's bedroom, with a tub of Lego's and Lego models of the Millennium Falcon and the Empire State building (the first from a kit, the second hand designed), a pretty nice telescope and microscope, a kid's chemistry set, and bunches of toys in tubs. There was a large poster of Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen in her flaming dress and below it a couple of magazine pages showing her on the beach in a bikini. More interesting to me was that he had pictures of Sally on his desk. Kate pointed them out. One was of her face, she was plain, almost homely, big nose with frizzy hair. One showed her at a podium in graduation robes, Kate said she was class valedictorian. The third showed her in a swimsuit, David said it was taken at the Senior beach party. She had no figure and really skinny arms and legs. It was hard to image that she was this "legendary" sex goddess and teacher.

We went out for mini golf and pizza. David's pretty good at mini-golf. He almost beat me. Kate's horrible at it and Ron doesn't really try. David said if we do it again, he'll beat me. I told him, "fat chance." I like a little competition.

Since it was David parents' car, he drove. I took shotgun and Ron and Kate fooled around in back. David talked up a storm during miniature golf. He and I actually talked about math and science courses. He's a more serious student than Ron. But on the drive to his home, he was silent and seemed nervous. I guessed he was thinking about having sex and wasn't sure what to say. I put my hand on his knee but he just concentrated on driving.

As we walked from the car, Kate and Ron were kidding each other over who had made the worst shot in mini-golf. David was in front and as we got to the door he moved behind me and held me back, letting Ron open the door. We went in last and he took me right to the couch. That was fine with me. Kate and I had discussed it on the way over and decided that since David and I were the only pair that hadn't had sex we should begin together. Ron turned on some music and David and I started kissing.

I was ready for whatever he might want to dish out. I encouraged him to undo my bra and rubbed my breasts down his body as I undid and pulled down his pants and underwear, taking his average sized penis into my mouth. He was hard as a rock and I wrapped my mouth around it, licking with my tongue.

I guess he didn't want the blowjob because he encouraged me to my feet and after a bit of fumbling, pulled my jeans down. My hips and butt are quite a bit larger than my waist and tight jeans are never easy to get off. He rubbed me through my panties and we went to the bed where he massaged my labia and pushed his fingers inside my panties to rub my clitoris. Diary, I was really ready for his cock and grabbed a condom off the night stand (Ron always had some there)! His massaging gave me a sudden, short orgasm. He pulled my panties off and dove into my crotch, his fingers were inside my vagina and his tongue was at my clitoris. Oh, my God, Diary. He definitely knew which buttons to push, waves of orgasmic sensation flowed through me and he didn't stop., The waves and sensations strengthened and I'm pretty sure I was screaming. It was as intense as any orgasm Ron ever gave me and David sure knew how to prolong it. I felt like a wobbling bowl of Jell-O when he quit.

"Quitting" only meant he re-positioned himself to fuck me. I had the condom grasped tightly in my hand and unrolled it onto his rock hard penis. He slid a pillow under my butt, which I raised for him. I spread my legs and pulled his cock to my "fuck hole". He slid it right in. Like I said before, I was ready for it and I love the feeling of being filled up. He moved slowly, easily filling and emptying me. The sweet feeling of sex, it's so great! And he wasn't just pumping in and out. He played with and kissed my breasts and nipples. He caressed my body and kissed me on the mouth, a kiss full of tongue and I responded in kind. I felt another orgasm building and tightened my vagina around him, in the manner I've been practicing, trying to do the vaginal control thing like Francie Houck. He came almost immediately, groaning loudly, and I felt his cock throbbing inside me as it filled the condom. There's something about feeling a penis throbbing involuntarily inside my vagina that gives an extra thrill. It gave me another shaking orgasm.

As soon as I could, I rolled him off me and turned around. I pulled off the semen filled condom and licked his penis clean, my crotch at his face. He licked and fingered me to another orgasm. I returned the favor by swinging around and riding his cock. Me bouncing on him, he thrusting into me. That had him erupting within minutes. He pulled me to him for a passionate kiss and kept thrusting in but his penis was like a noodle and he was so tired he fell asleep under me. I lay next to him and reflected on two things. First, despite her looks, Sally sure knew how to teach guys to please a woman. Second, I felt as strongly toward David just then as I had toward Ron after I gave him my virginity, and for that matter like I did toward Randy after the night at the frat party. I just love every guy who pushes his penis up my vagina. I snuggled closer to David and pulled his hand over my breast. Even a sleeping guy's hand at my breast feels almost as good as a finger at my clit or a cock in my cunt, especially after a session of lovemaking.

Mar 31 At David's

So what am I supposed to do when I wake up next to a nude sleeping guy with his hand on my breast? Well, a couple of things come to mind and the one I chose was to start sucking his cock to harden it up. Of course that woke him up, that's what I wanted: An awake naked guy with a hard cock! I wasn't so stupid as not to have my genitals at his face, so when he woke he'd immediately start playing with them. And David knows exactly how to play with them! Fingers, thumb, mouth, hand, tongues all worked together on my clit and labia and G-spot and cervix, to have me throbbing in orgasm.

I moved to be on all fours hoping he'd take me like a bitch when Ron and Kate jump on the bed with us. The noise I made in orgasm probably attracted them. Kate wants David to do her and spreads her legs next to me. David obliges her, sinking himself into her instead of me (You know its really a turn-on watching a guy's cock disappear inside a girl, even if its not me). Ron lays down with his huge penis in my face. I suck him nice and hard and he flips me on my back and I both watch and feel his big beauty slide inside me. Both guys are fucking us in rhythm and Kate says she wants them to cum on our faces. I'm not really sure about the mess but agree and both guys pull out and we stroke them to ejaculations. David came first with a nice stream across both of us. Ron's ejaculation is huge! A river of semen goes across the room it's stream falling onto everything in its path. And it's followed by two more, not quite as impressive. His cock relaxes dribbling its content into my open mouth. Kate talks like it's new to her but I've had a lot of this with some of my video shoots, most recently in that professional one with Eva's brothers, They can shoot wads almost like Ron. I was surprised that David, and especially Ron had enough semen stored up for those ejaculations after last night's workout.

Kate ran upstairs to "clean up in the hot tub". I knew we're not supposed to be naked in the tub when Ron's Cousins (I almost forget, that they are David's brother and sister) are at home but threw caution to the winds and ran after her, yelling, "come on guys," to Ron and David, who was clearly wondering how to stop us (not a chance). The guys come out, followed soon after by David's Dad (I almost said Ron's uncle. I must be getting the hang of it). We weren't even in the tub yet so we are standing there naked. I wonder if Mr. Whipple realized it would have been better for us to be in the tub if Matthew or Kimberly came out. Anyway, I stood to show myself to best advantage and acted the tease, hoping that would mollify him. To my surprise, Kate grabbed his cock (or its outline showing in his pants) and asked if she could see it! He stood there wide-eyed, and we jumped into the spa for a quick cleanup while he watched. After a few seconds he turned and walked toward the house. We followed and went downstairs, Kate giggling in uncontrollable bursts.

I asked David if I could use his computer to update you, Diary, and guess what? He keeps a journal himself. I let him read what I'm telling you and help out. He's going to let me help with his journal. He started jerking off as he's reading you, Diary. Masturbating to what I'm telling you. I think you know I can't have that! So I dragged him to the bed and impaled myself on his cock. I'll do any masturbating of his cock when I'm around! Oops! forgot the condom and he "filled" my vagina with semen. I think he was running out of the stuff . There wasn't a lot.

We dressed enough to be presentable and had breakfast upstairs. Then back downstairs to get ready for the beach. David spread sunscreen on me and I on him. He told me his cock didn't need any but I said we might go to a nude beach. In any case he "retaliated" by making sure my pussy was covered, claiming some nonsense about ultra-violet light penetrating pubic hair, and I had to stop him from getting it inside my vagina.

Mar 31 At the Beach

It was hard to find parking but after fifteen or twenty minutes of driving around we found a spot within four blocks of the beach. Kate and I got a lot of looks and I had to fend off some unwanted attention. I, "accidentally" hit this one guy in the chin with my elbow. He was trying to grab a breast. Two more got "finger sprains" after touching my butt. I like sex and touching as much as anyone but only with my permission. Ron has really buffed up since school started and he got his share of looks too. David was kind of "left out". Kate and I helped him out by walking on either side of him, hips touching his with his arms around our waists. Some guy came up and asked us if we wanted to participate in a wet T-shirt contest. My exhibitionist side kicked in but Kate declined.

They gave me a white T-shirt and I pulled off my bra, shook my boobs to clean off the sand, and put it on. That got a wild response from the crowd so I flashed them again. There were like six other girls and we went to get wet in the ocean. I just dove into the first good sized wave. Most of the others kept their head dry and some barely got into the water, just splashing some on their chest. My total wetness seemed to excite the crowd. As the MC went around talking to the girls and getting cheer voting, one of them flashed her pussy. Well, two can play that game so when it was my turn I "accidentally" caught one of the ties on my hip in my fingers and the bottoms fell to the ground. I made a sound of surprise, spread my legs slightly, turned my back to the crowd and bent down to pick them up. I looked through my legs to wave at the screaming crowd, laughing to myself. I stood and adopted a favorite pose of the photographers, three quarter frontal, legs slightly apart, knees bent, hands on hips, big smile.

I'd surely have won except these two police broke it up, one actually handcuffed me saying I was guilty of indecent exposure. I told her I'm a model and that I was told they had permission. She laughed, "good one". I showed her Mejia's card and told her, "My agent, call her." She looked at the card and my driver's license and model union card. After taking my name she uncuffed me and gave me a warning, "There are no permits for indecent exposure, don't do it again." I promised I wouldn't and she let me go. Kind of humiliating and I spent the next hour on the beach looking over my shoulder. If she calls Mejia I may be in trouble.

We had lunch and then Kate and I played in a net-less beach volleyball game with some Midwestern college students. I was as good as any of them. Ron and David said they are no good at sports and sat out. It got a little out of hand and the girls all lost their tops. Risking the cops, I joined in and Kate too. That was fun, playing with the cool breeze blowing across my breasts. And afterwards I let David brush me off! The only downside was that I scraped my nipples diving for the ball. It was a little sore but not bad. David had to lick a little blood off and they healed in less than an hour.

We discussed what to do in the evening, There were people handing out flyers advertising bars and stuff. We had just ignored them but, Ron and David went out and collected a bunch of them. One caught my exhibitionist/salacious/sensual/erotic eye immediately. It was a pay for entry (women free) "Anything goes, legal swingers party." "Nude girls and guys, sex for all!" I argued in favor of it and David was all in too. Ron was willing but Kate held back. I finally convinced her and we played mini-golf until the "party" opened.

Mar 31 At the "Swingers Party"

We arrived at the swingers party location about a half hour after it opened and the place seemed deserted. We wondered if it was the right place. There was a guy, fully clothed, at the door and he said we were at the right place but they didn't expect business to pick up for an hour or more. Being "poor" college kids going to school on their parents' dimes the guys were reluctant to shell out money for a bust of a party. But since women were free, Kate and I went in to check it out.

The guy at the door gave us locker wristbands with scan codes. There were a couple of rows of lockers inside and a naked guy told us we'd need to undress.The brochure said women could wear panties and Kate left hers on. I feel strange walking around only in my panties. I prefer fully naked if I'm going to be that exposed anyway so I stripped all the way. The brochure also said we could have towels. We had left our beach towels in the car and I mentioned Hitchhikers' Guide (the guy was clueless about it). We couldn't wear shoes but the guy said sandals, flip-flops or beach shoes would be okay (again, left in the car). I texted Ron to get the towels and beach footwear in case we decide to stay.

The floor of the huge front room was covered with mattresses. Kate said it reminded her of the legendary sex party at David's place. There was a single couple on one of the mattresses, the guy on top doing the women in slow missionary action. The next room was like a large rec room with a no alcohol bar, tables, chairs, and a space that was intended for dancing. Quiet music was playing from a small sound system. There was a guy there leaning against the bar with a penis and testicles as big, or maybe bigger, than Ron's. He greeted us and Kate looked at him and said, "Mr Malone?" He looked at her with an expression of recognition but a failure to connect the face with a place or name. She said, "I'm Kate, remember, from the party," and when he still seemed to have difficulty (it was like he's been at lots of parties with naked young girls) she says, "with Sally and Sarah, and your wife. The sex party, remember?" Then he remembered, hugging her in a familiar fashion and expressing surprise at seeing her He called for "Marlene" and Sarah" and who came in but The Marlene and Sarah, the ones who helped me decide to let Ron take my virginity. The same "Valkyrie" and "Astrid" from the strip club who helped me prepare for the amateur night contest. They exclaimed "PEGGY!" and hugged me. They both recognized Kate too.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12