Peggy's Second Blind Date

Story Info
Peggy attempts one more time to go on a blind date.
7.3k words
4.35
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a dismal evening, yet she had survived. Again. Soaking wet and standing on -- unbeknownst to her -- a hooker's corner in an unfamiliar town at midnight, with a dead cell phone and her car stolen, she thought her little world had finally ended.

Peggy stood in the pouring rain on the corner under the street light, waiting for the next bus. Or the first cab. Nothing. She didn't have a bus schedule. Why would she? She had her own car -- the car someone had neatly driven away while she waited in the restaurant lobby for yet...yes, another blind date that did not show.

Her hair dripped against her shoulders. Her clothes lay wet against her glistening skin. She was beginning to chill, causing raised flesh beneath her blouse.

There was no business open anywhere in this rolled-up little town.

The heel from her left stiletto lay broken in her right hand. It had snapped off when her foot slipped on the slick sidewalk. Maybe it could be repaired. She'd walked a great distance from...where? Where on earth was she? Some little town fifty plus miles from Chattanooga. Some place she'd never been. Some place she agreed to drive to, just to enjoy a tryst with a new face -- a face that was probably snuggled down deep under the covers, safe from this rain.

She saw a car coming from a few blocks away and held her hand up to wave it to a stop. A window rolled down and the driver yelled obscenities and said something about Peggy being a woman of ill-repute. He veered to intentionally splash street water and mud on her face and body.

Peggy doubled her fists by her side and cursed her blind date one more time. Then, while the tears ran down her cheeks, a very long, black stretch limousine came around the corner from her right on the opposite side of the street. Seriously? A limousine in this little town?

The driver abruptly braked, and the passenger window rolled down. She heard a voice -- from a face she could not see -- call to her through the rain, "Are you doing business?"

Peggy answered, "If you will give me a ride, I am doing business! I will shine your shoes, wash your undies, and cook your breakfast. Whatever it takes. I just want to get home!"

The window rolled up again. She could not see through the elaborate tint, but the car did not move, and she did not want to cross the street. She waited. The car moved forward and Peggy thought, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, shit. They're leaving me." Her shoulders slumped.

The driver maneuvered a u-turn and -- unlike the previous driver who commandeered his SUV to intentionally splash water and mud on Peggy -- slowly and carefully pulled alongside her and stopped the vehicle. A very tall, exceptionally good-looking chauffeur in full uniform and sharp-brimmed cap stepped out, came around the front of the car to the right rear passenger door, and opened it.

"For you, Miss. Please join Mr. Rodriguez."

Peggy looked into the eyes of this younger version of Brad Pitt, and stammered, "You...you do realize I'm soaking wet and covered with mud, right?"

From within the vehicle a very mellow, deep voice resonated toward Peggy. "Yes. I know you are wet. I can see you are splashed with mud, too. Please join me. Your drenched body and your mud-spattered clothes are the least of my concerns."

Peggy cleared her throat. She squared her shoulders and thought to herself, "I'm going to be okay. I'm going to be okay. Really. They're not going to hurt me. They will really take me home. She removed her other heel, bent forward and stepped into the limousine. She sat down, quite close to the open door, then turned to the driver and said a very sincere, "Thank you."

The driver bowed and closed the door. He came back around to the driver's side, got in and started the engine, then drove the limo out of town.

Peggy waited for her eyes to adjust to the dark interior.

Mr. Rodriguez reached for and turned on a very soft light.

He said, "You are quite cold, and you're shivering all over. "Please, wrap this soft blanket over your body and under your neck." He offered her a glass of brandy and she took it. "Take your time with it. Just sip. Have you eaten?" he asked.

Peggy shook her head. "I was supposed to have a late dinner with my blind date, and then go to a movie afterwards. He never showed up at the restaurant, even though I waited until it closed at 9:00. I forgot to save his number when he called to ask me out, so I know he had mine. When I returned to the parking garage, my car had been stolen. By this time, my cell battery had died. I...I couldn't find a phone booth, and did not know the location of the police station. Except for the movie theater -- wherever that is -- everything in this town was locked down by 9:00 p.m." Peggy spoke quickly, and haltingly, due to the chill.

She had no idea why Rodriguez would give her a ride, and wondered what she would be required to do to earn a way home and her own bed. Six blow jobs? So be it! Except, of course, her wardrobe was covered with rain and mud, her hair was a mess, her shoe was broken, and she was soaking wet. What could she possibly offer this Rodriguez guy under these circumstances? Her pre-packaged pretty was all gone, and she obviously needed him more than he could possibly want her.

All that brazen bravado she thought she'd had, by stepping out and stepping up to the challenge of meeting a stranger in a small town, suddenly collapsed in a mess of tears. She covered her face with one hand and cried, sloshing brandy in her other hand.

Rodriguez waited until she composed herself. He did not attempt to touch her, and made great effort to not move too quickly, lest he startle or frighten her. He sat on the same seat to her left, but rose and moved directly across from her to the rear-facing seat so he could watch her face.

Mr. Rodriguez looked her squarely in the eyes and extended his hand to her. "I am Rodriguez. And this" -- he said, gesturing to his driver -- "is Samuel."

Peggy reached out from under the blanket and placed her other hand into his. He held her shaking palm and fingers in both of his strong, firm, gentle hands Her teeth chattering, she said, "P-p-p-peggy. My...name...my name is Peggy."

"Thank you, Peggy. Please tell Samuel your address, then lie back in your seat and put this nice pillow behind your back and head. I will warm you." He handed the pillow to her and encouraged her to stretch out her legs and put her feet on his lap. He pushed another button and an ottoman came out from the bottom of her seat and her seat reclined as well.

She could still look directly into his eyes. "But even my stockings are muddy, Mr. Rodriguez. Please don't put this mud on your slacks."

"Call me Rodriguez, Peggy. Everyone except Samuel calls me Rodriguez. My clothes will wash. I have enough clothes hanging on the rack behind your car seat that I never worry about such trivialities as mud and water."

Peggy stared at him and finally acquiesced. She had no fight left in her. She looked at Samuel in his rear-view mirror and gave her address to him, surprised how sleepy she sounded.

Samuel nodded and said, "Thank you. Miss Peggy. I will get you home safely." He entered her address in the vehicle's GPS. The ear bud secured and hidden in his ear would speak all the directions to him without disturbing his passengers.

Peggy sipped her brandy. Rodriguez removed her other heel and placed both of her feet in his lap. Without asking her permission -- and Peggy was stunned at her lack of alarm -- Rodriguez raised the blanket up and over her knees. He then lifted the hem of her dress, unhooked her wet and muddy stockings from their garters and slowly peeled the stockings off her legs and over her toes.

He buzzed the window down just enough to toss Peggy's hose out into the rain. "You will never need those again. Your long, beautifully flawless legs demand pure silk stockings which you will receive when I visit Chattanooga again in a few weeks."

She watched him reach forward in the limo and open a cabinet. He pulled out a folded hand towel and used it to warm her legs, as well as remove the residue left from the damaged and muddy stockings. The towel was very soft and -- quite surprisingly -- heated.

"Oh, my gosh," Peggy said. "The heat in the towel feels so good! How can I ever thank you for your kindness? I feel absolutely spoiled!"

"You should always be spoiled, young lady. Do you not realize this? Have men been unkind to you?"

In the soft light of the limousine, Peggy shut her eyes. She shrugged her shoulders up to her ears and opened her mouth to speak, but no words came. More tears slid down her cheeks. She bit her lip. Peggy repeated her story again. "Like I told you, I...I had a blind date tonight. I haven't lived in Tennessee very long. I was lonely. I drove my car here. My date did not show up. The battery on my cell phone quit. When I went back to the parking garage, my car was missing. I can only assume it was stolen. I don't know where the police department is located. I...I just..." and the tears fell faster and harder.

Rodriguez did not comment about her tears. She was already a little drunk from this one glass of unfinished brandy on an empty stomach. "You will feel much, much better by the time we get you home, Peggy," he said. "Just lie back for me, please."

"Samuel, drive until you find a KFC. We need to feed this young lady."

"Yes, Sir," Samuel replied.

Rodriguez resumed his focus on her feet. In short order, the brandy and the foot rub sufficiently relaxed and unwound our formerly traumatized Peggy, and her shivering ceased. He moved his massage up to her calves and spent ten minutes on each leg. From a totally relaxed position, he scooted to the edge of his seat for better access, nudged her legs apart more and moved onto her thighs.

"Wow," she said, almost slurring her words. "I did not realize how sore my thighs were until you placed your hands on me. Your hands are magic. Your fingers are so long and so very soft, too. I love your touch."

Rodriguez continued to soothe her aches and pains."Raise your lovely ass in the air for me, please -- just for a moment," he said. She complied by placing her feet flat on the ottoman to raise her buttocks.

He adjusted her feet on the ottoman, to point each foot outward. "Please bend your knees more, too, and leave them bent. Yes, like that. Thank you," Rodriguez said, and leaned further forward and gently tugged at the waistband of her bikini panties, still damp from the rain, then slowly pulled them off her ass, up to the crown of her knees.

"Okay, Peggy. You may lower your ass cheeks into the seat. Thank you." With warm oil on his palms, he massaged the muscles at the tops and bottoms of each thigh, then lightly, slowly, ran his soft fingers between the lips of her vagina and softly massaged each lip, her mons pubis, and the insides of her thighs where they met her labia.

Peggy sucked in her breath and moaned loudly. Her ass and cunt quivered involuntarily.

Peggy cleared her throat, and handed Rodriguez the rest of her brandy. "I thought you expected me to work my way home," she said, curious and panting.

"Well, you are working as far as I am concerned. You're working to keep me company, you have complied with each of my personal requests, you are willingly and freely allowing me to explore your lovely body, and you are very entertaining. Just continue to respond to my requests, and we shall get you home safe and sound. If I do anything which makes you uncomfortable, you need only tell me. Now, press your head deeper into the pillow. Close your eyes if you like."

Peggy pressed her neck and head deeper into the pillow and closed her eyes. She continued to purr and moan.

"Sam, a little low, soft music, please," Rodriguez said.

Sam found a 50's station of old Hit Parade tunes -- Peggy Lee, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald. The music floated through the limo. Peggy's head and neck relaxed into the pillow and she pulled the blanket up around her chin.

Rodriguez pulled her panties further, over the tops of her knees and spread her feet further apart. He slowly examined every inch of Peggy's clit, cunt, lips and thighs, stroking softly and slowly while she gasped again and moaned, unashamed. She was deliriously happy and wanted only more and more.

She wondered: if this is work, what was play?

"You have a beautiful body, Peggy. What one lazy idiot has tossed away is now my treasure to view and enjoy. I am delighted at my good fortune this evening. Thank God for detours!"

Finally, he pulled her panties down her calves and over her toes and said, "These are mine. I want to enjoy your smell up against my face as I sleep in my Nashville hotel bed. Do you mind?

Peggy looked at Rodriguez and shook her head. "They're just panties. Five dollars a pair at Marshall's. If they make you happy, though -- please keep them."

He said, "Please lean forward, Peggy," and when she did he moved the pillow to the end of her seat, directly behind Samuel.

Peggy looked into the rearview mirror and met Samuel's glance. He was watching everything. She smiled broadly at him and he smiled back, then looked at the road.

"Stretch out on your side, Peggy, and place your head on the pillow."

"Away from you, or facing you?" she asked.

"I prefer to watch your face, but your choice," he replied.

Peggy stretched out on her side, facing him.

Rodriguez moved to the ottoman on her side and sat with his back to the door. He slid his hand under her dress and lifted it over her buttocks.

This time Rodriguez gasped. "Your ass is so beautiful, Peggy. Truthfully, your ass takes my breath away."

"Can you see this lovely, breathtakingly beautiful ass, Samuel?" Rodriquez asked. "You don't mind if Samuel watches occasionally, do you, Peggy?"

Peggy moaned, "I don't care who is watching. Just please do not stop. Please...please just don't stop. Don't stop, ever."

"Yes," Samuel replied, "I am watching. And I agree with Miss Peggy. Don't stop."

Rodriguez continued to massage slowly, moving his hands back and forth, up and down, from her toes, up her legs and thighs, inside the crack of her ass, up and over her ass cheeks, occasionally, slowly slipping his fingers into her cunt for at least twenty minutes.

Samuel said, "I see a KFC up ahead, Sir. What would you like me to order?"

"Breasts and thighs, Samuel. Tonight we feast on breasts and thighs.

"Is that good for you, Peggy?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you so much. I'm so hungry right now. I'm not a good drinker, though. I've never cared for it. I'd like a Diet Coke, too, please."

"I've got you covered, Miss Peggy," Samuel replied.

"Thank you for not offering to take me inside," Peggy said to Rodriguez as she sat up. "I look a mess, I know."

"You really don't know how lovely you look, Peggy. I'm not ashamed to be seen with you -- not at all. I considered only your comfort, and you may eat your fill right here with Samuel and me.

"May I remove your dress and your bra?" Rodriguez asked. "I will need you to turn your back to me momentarily."

Peggy bit her lip and hesitated.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asked.

"Oh, no!" she replied. "It's just that I'm wearing a new quarter-cup bra tonight. It's the first one I've ever owned." She stifled an awkward giggle. "I wanted to feel sexy tonight. I'm

afraid I misjudged according to the site's measurements scale, and my titties don't quite fit inside the cup. I...well, I am little embarrassed."

Rodriguez smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I won't judge you, Peggy. I will thoroughly enjoy undressing you completely, no matter what you are wearing."

Peggy nodded, smiled, and turned her back to Rodriguez.

She lifted her wet hair off her neck, so he could release the halter clasp at her neckline. She raised up on her knees to allow him to lift her dress up over her head.

Rodriguez passed the dress to Sam, and told him to place it on the front seat. He slid his hands under Peggy's upraised arms and ran his soft fingers over her exposed nipples.

He stroked very slowly. Her nipples hardened quickly.

"Please -- turn and face me, Peggy, before I unhook your bra. I want to witness how your titties fall when I release the hooks and bring the straps down."

Peggy, her body now almost completely naked, turned to face Rodriquez.

"Your skin is so very beautiful and unbelievably soft, Peggy. I am going to massage you all over, front and back, again, and again, and again. Straddle my lap from just above my knees. Not too close. Not yet."

Peggy dropped her eyes, lifted one leg over Rodriguez' legs and straddled his lap. When she did this, he said, "I can smell your scent wafting up from between your legs, Peggy. You are intoxicating me. I would bet you are intoxicating Samuel as well."

Peggy looked up at Sam, and Samuel stared at her in the rearview mirror. "Absolutely Peggy. Your scent is all over this limousine. You smell delicious."

Rodriguez reached around behind her and unhooked her bra, then brought his hands to the front to slowly lower her bra straps. He lowered the straps, then lightly pulled the straps down her arms and the bra away from her body.

Peggy's big titties barely moved. They did not sag. They sat up, right where they belonged, nipples full and perky.

"Oh, my God," Rodriguez proclaimed. "Oh, my God. How absolutely, breathtakingly lovely."

Peggy smiled a big, easy smile at Rodriguez.

"Are you still happy working for me, Peggy?" he asked.

"Wow!" she said. "Actually, I'm so excited! I'm positively heady with power, and exhilarated knowing two men within five feet of me are watching me, Peggy, and I am completely naked. This is so exciting. I'm -- I'm just concerned Sam will forget to watch ahead when he's back on the road."

"Excellent point, my dear," Rodriguez said.

"Sam, as soon as we are out of here with Peggy's dinner, find a comfortable place to pull off -- somewhere discreet and hidden -- and join me in the back seat. I believe I could use your help tonight -- if Peggy does not mind?" he said, asking her with his eyes, and a raised brow.

"This is so incredible!" she replied."No! I don't mind at all! This is the best fantasy ever!"

Sam, with the food and drink on the seat next to him, drove out of town and found a secluded clearing under a large elm a few miles up the road. A billboard with ladders and painters' tools had been left at sunset, and the legs of the billboard were surrounded by large shrubs. The bushes provided perfect camouflage for the black limousine from the west-bound traffic, and the base of the elm was so broad it hid the limousine from oncoming traffic on their side of the road.

Sam parked the vehicle, stepped out and closed the driver's door and climbed into the back seat across from Rodriguez and Peggy.

He pushed a button on the left passenger door, and a small shelf moved out from the door. Sam placed Peggy's chicken and Diet Coke on the tray.

Peggy looked at her food then at Sam. Rodriguez was still stroking and manipulating her big nipples, and kissing the front of her neck. "I need a bite of food and a drink right now, Guys, if you don't mind. And, Sam, I think you would be more comfortable if you remove your tie and your cap?"

Peggy reached into the large sack, pulled out a paper napkin, picked up a chicken thigh and bit into it. She chewed her food and took a few sips of the Diet Coke.

"Oh, much better! She swallowed more Diet Coke, and offered a bite of her chicken to both men. Rodriguez looked into her eyes and took a bite. Sam did the same thing.

"Happy to oblige you, Miss Peggy," Sam smiled, removed his cap and placed it over his shoulder in the driver's seat." He chewed and swallowed.

Rodriguez said, "Mmmmm. Breasts and thighs. I so love to nibble on breasts and thighs!"