PEI Beach Escape Ch. 03-04

Story Info
James and Veronica stop have fun at the brewpub and then some.
2.1k words
4.6
2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

As the lovers drive back to their cottage along the coastal road, James lifts his fingers to his nose, inhales Veronica's intoxicating scent then places his hand into hers as she responds by clenching his hand tightly.

The windows are down and the horizon takes on a bright orange glow as the sun disappears before them. Occasionally, crashing waves can be heard each time the road gets closer to shoreline.

They pull up to the cottage and Veronica hops out of the car to dash to the shower. James catches up to her and makes her kiss him hard before they enter the cottage through the back kitchen door. James grabs his love by her very slender waist and kisses her up against the counter. He squeezes her gorgeous heart-shaped buttocks and then lightly slaps her there.

"Take off all of your clothes and shower now," James whispers into her adorably cute multi-pierced ear.

Veronica loves it sometimes when he gives the orders and she thinks about that as she undresses while James puts on the kettle. She begins to lower her lacy turquoise panties and they stick slightly to the folds of her bare pussy before she pulls them away and straight down her beautifully smooth and slender legs. She turns on the shower and waits for it to warm up while eyeing the hand-held shower wand. When the water is ready she steps in and begins to soap herself up, washing away the sand between her toes and then moving the wand up her legs to make herself perfectly clean. She feels the powerful water pressure flowing up against her sensitive lady bud and it gives her such a rush taking her back to what the two lovers had just done in the car.

Veronica smiles, thinking about it all as she washes her hair and beneath her arms before spraying the jets on her gorgeous perky breasts. This also makes her feel sexy again and as she starts to move the shower wand back down her torso towards her very satisfied privates, she hears the curtain pull open. It startles her and she drops the wand.

James is naked as he quickly reaches out for the massager and picks up right where Veronica had left off, only with direct pressure right against her most sensitive spot.

Veronica lets out a quiet moan and James knows she is ready for even more attention.

He tells her to bend over and she is happy to comply, as well as nervous and excited.

Once she has bent right over he tells her to open her legs more. She spreads them quite wide as he directs a rush of water against her sensitive bum. It tickles and feels funny but she also sort of likes it and says nothing as he then slowly moves the stream towards her now slightly open pussy lips.

He gazes at the beauty of it all; her quivering petalled opening, her gorgeous round bum, her soaking wet hair dangling as he sees her smile though the gap between her athletic thighs.

James directs one more warm long spray around her rear opening and then he penetrates her beautiful flower with a sudden powerful rush of water.

Veronica shrieks as it finds her g-spot very quickly and James switches the setting to pulse rapidly, bringing the massager even closer as he glances first at the pleasure on her face, then her beautiful bum before he realizes he is neglecting her most sensitive love bud. He quickly moves the wand to direct the pulse at her clit, targetting its sensitive underside and Veronica lets out another shriek.

"Squeeze your nipples," James tells her and she quickly responds by holding both breasts and rolling her straining hard nipples between her fingers as he goes to work on her now swollen clit. He is so turned on that he pulls the wand away and kisses her quim full on, taking her entire clit into his mouth and sucking on it hard as his fingers dart in and out of her clean but well lubricated cunt, pounding her g-spot and licking her pussy feverishly as she squeezes on her nipples and bites her beautiful lips.

Veronica's body begins to shake as he tells her to let go and let it happen.

"Cum!," James demands. "Cum hard Veronica! Let go! Let it all out before I mount you. I want you really really wet and ready," he says in a breathy voice near her ear.

"I want you inside me so badly,!" screams Veronica over the noise of the shower, and just as she is screaming James takes her from behind pounding his incredibly swollen dick deep inside her pussy like it's the first time today.

Veronica braces her hand against the shower wall as he fucks her from behind and teases her clit with the pulsing shower massager.

His now very warm loose balls are swinging and pounding against her gorgeous heart-shaped behind and quivering pussy lips with every thrust.

Veronica coos as James feels his cum welling up and she tells him he should pull out and deliver his hot sticky seed onto her very red and warm ass. He complies and she groans with another orgasm while he comes all over her lovely ornate tattoo.

After he is completely drained, James sprays off Veronica with the shower wand and makes sure she is all clean before making her soap him all over and then wash and dry him off.

Now completely satisfied and spent, the loving couple get out of he shower and grab their robes before laying down in the bed holding hands, kissing, cuddling and listening to the sea.

Chapter 4

As the sun peeks through the curtains, swaying with the warm ocean breeze, Veronica rolls over and nestles in close behind James.

She wraps her arm around his bare chest and instinctively slowly moves her hand downwards over his belly to check to see if James is in the mood for morning activities.

As expected, his manhood is swollen and she laughs inside as she reaches out to tease the sensitive head a little. She strokes his long erect shaft before deciding she will give him a proper good morning.

Veronica cups his silky balls as she pulls the covers away from his legs and then quickly removes his pyjama bottoms. She glares down as James' full erection springs out and he begins to stir.

Veronica positions herself between his legs and just gazes at his magnificent manhood as it twitches slightly above his balls tenderly cupped in her hand.

She enjoys looking at his cock without him knowing. She loves it when he sends her photos but she much prefers seeing him fully in person. She likes to look at the lumps formed by his engorged veins and she is particularly enamoured with his cock's very round mushroom-shaped helmet.

Veronica teases the opening at the tip with her long nail before her hair drapes onto his belly as she leans down to kiss his clean shaven balls while holding his shaft in her hand. She takes them into her mouth and rolls them with her tongue before moving her tongue right up his stiff shaft and taking his warm hard cock fully into her eager mouth.

James lets out a satisfied groan as Veronica runs circles around his glans before she lets out an 'mmmm' sound. She grasps the base of his shaft and begins to bob her head up and down with enthusiasm, bringing her tongue and lips tight against the tip of his penis with each movement.

His legs begin to squirm as she takes his wet hard cock away from her mouth and looks at her saliva glistening all over his now very red glans and engorged shaft.

She dives back in, licking his balls and running her hand tightly then loosely alternating grips up and down his shaft. She makes him jump as she ventures even lower with her tongue and then sees some of his pre-cum forming at the tip.

He has calmed down a little, now that she is no longer teasing him with her tongue, so Veronica slides up his body to kiss him fully on the mouth.

As he feels her gorgeous tits against his hairy chest, Veronica is feeling her pussy becoming wet through her PJ shorts as she grinds against his straining cock. Then he can feel her loosening the string and letting them down as their most intimate areas rub direct against each other.

Quickly James slips out from beneath her and turns Veronica onto her back, leaving her there naked and exposed as he gets out of bed.

Veronica asks, "Where are you going?" But it doesn't take long to find out as he positions himself between her beautiful slender legs and pushes them wide open to get a good look at her spectacular glistening pussy.

He takes his fingers and unfurls her hungry and very wet labia, looking at all her glory as she looks down between her now rapidly heaving breasts.

Veronica grabs his head and pushes his face into her greedy lady flower. She wants his tongue there so badly that her pussy is beginning to hurt. Of course, James is more than happy to relieve her as he takes in her musky scent and delivers his tongue to her now awaiting and exposed entrance, before slowly moving it around and then pushing down hard and pulling his tongue out and upwards to her now very swollen clitoris.

Veronica coos as James teases her engorged clit slowly up and down and then back and forth as her hood rubs on and off her very sensitive bean. James then pulls the hood right back as far as it can go and licks lightly and rapidly as Veronica begins to breathe faster and heavier.

He then sucks her entire clit and pussy lips hard into his mouth in and out, and in and out before tonguing her clit some more with great fervour.

Veronica begs for his cock but he continues to ignore as he penetrates her now sopping wet pussy with one and then two fingers. They move in and out effortlessly for a while and then he lifts them to her mouth to taste her golden nectar before leaning in to suck his fingers and her tongue. They kiss long and hard.

James moves his hand back down to her steaming wet pussy nudging rapidly against her g-spot and then withdraws his fingers as she is shrieking from pleasure. Quickly, he then buries his huge swollen cock deep inside her.

He holds Veronica's thighs wide at first and thrusts rapidly inside her against her pleasure zone before repositioning her legs around his neck and feeling her tight pussy lips envelope his veiny shaft creating extra friction, although she is still very well lubricated.

His fat mushroom-shaped head is now full against her cunt's most sensitive nub as he pumps rapidly while watching her erect nipples and boobs bounce violently up and down.

James then leans right down as Veronica's knees bend close to her gorgeous silky white breasts and they kiss each other passionately.

"I'm going to cum," he says under his breath, and Veronica at that point lets out a shriek before telling him to pull out and cum all over her very flushed tits.

She is cumming hard and gushing all down her legs and against his balls as he quickly pulls out and begins to rapidly pump his shaft that is glistening with her creamy juices, before unloading his warm cum all over her beautiful tits.

He falls to her side and they kiss and hug as Veronica rubs his cum all over her breasts and nipples before kissing him passionately.

The lovers lay in bed listening to the sea rolling in and thinking about the lovely day that lies ahead.

"So where shall we visit today?" asks Veronica.

"Well, I'm not sure just yet," says James. "But I am certain we should find a place where we can enjoy a beer and lobster roll by the sea."

With that, Veronica springs to life, opens the curtains as the sun reflects off her glistening slender body. James watches her leave the room and head to the kitchen to make coffee. He settles back down and is overcome with a warm feeling, thinking how lucky he is to be spending so much time with his love in such a beautiful place.

A very satisfied James briefly dozes off before being awakened by a warm hand on his forehead and a cup of coffee in his hand. Veronica, still naked, sits her gorgeous bum back on the bed and lifts her legs up and under the covers while sitting up and looking out to the sea.

James rolls over to kiss the small of her back and then grabs her hand to kiss its palm.

"I'm so damn happy," he says. "Och, you'd better be," laughs Veronica.