PEI Beach Escape Ch. 06

Story Info
J & V lose control with strangers in ecstasy in next room.
3.5k words
4
2.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showered and ready to hit the town, James asks the inevitable question. "Where do you want to go to dinner?"

"I dunno, somewhere with good poutine," replies Veronica.

"Ha! You might have trouble finding that here. It isn't Quebec," says James.

"Ah, oui but it is Canada!" Veronica snaps back.

"Okay I will look it up," says James. "Oh, hey there is this place called The Ale House. It won some TripAdvisor award. It says they have great steak and seafood as well as amazing poutine. Oh, they also have two patios, but with this fog maybe we will eat inside. There will be no stargazing tonight," James adds. "In the description for the place it says: "At The Ale House guests are able to experience the hot summer sun and gentle breeze from the Charlottetown Harbour. Great Food, Great Rock. Lots of it!"

"Sounds good to me!" Veronica exclaims and they head out to the front porch as the screen door slammer closes with a loud snap behind them.

It's a short coastal drive into town and Waze helps them navigate to The Ale House on Kent Street. They arrive in about 20 minutes at a pale yellow clapboard century house on the corner fronted by indigo patio blue awnings on both sides.

With the fog rolling in it is difficult for them to decide whether to eat inside or outside. Veronica takes his hand and brings her face within inches of his.

"Let's eat inside, there seems to be a nice atmosphere and it looks like there will be a live band a bit later," says Victoria. "Let's get a table by the window so we can at least see the sea though," she says.

"Sounds perfect," says James. "I hope we like the band. It says they are called 'Hops and The Skip', so who knows. I like that beer is involved in the name," James chuckles.

The two lovers sit down by a window overlooking the harbour and the server brings two huge menus. They are so big, that they can't even see each other behind them.

"Well I already know what I'm having," declares Veronica.

"Let me guess. Poutine?" asks James.

"Well duh, of course," she says. "But without the bacon."

"Yeah I figured," responds James. "I'm so having steak and frites, but I also want some clam chowdah to start. Will you have some if I order it?" he asks.

"I will have some just to taste but I don't want all that rich fattening cream, so you can eat most of it, haha!" she says.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so hungry I didn't even look at this huge beer menu," laments Veronica.

"Yeah, I'll have the Tatamagouche double IPA says James."

"And for the the lovely lady?" asks the server. James and Veronica look at each other with a smirk. "Oh I'll have the same," Veronica blurts out. "That way we can compare notes."

As soon as the server leaves, James takes Veronica's hand and leans in to kiss her. The window is open a little to allow in the salty sea breeze. He caresses the top of her hand with his thumb.

"I can't believe we did that earlier," she says. "That was crazy!"

"But did you enjoy that?" asks James. "Being watched while we do it?"

"Actually I have to confess something," she says. "I knew we were being watched! Ha, ha! Ugh, in fact, I got really turned on by it. I wanted them to see better and I wanted to see them better, so that's why I turned and bent over for you to take me from behind. Well, besides the fact that I love when you — she leans in and whispers — fuck me hard and fast like a dog." Veronica covers her mouth with her hand right after the words come out of her mouth. "That way they could both see you pushing your Mister inside me. They could also see between my open legs as my breasts were bouncing with every thrust. And of course, given the angle those two were sitting at they could certainly see my soaking lady almost fully, along with her juices glistening on your rock hard shaft," she whispers while looking around to make sure she isn't overheard.

James immediately feels himself swelling beneath his chinos. His hardness keeps twitching and pulsing, at which point he sees a couple walk over to a nearby table, also by the window. They both have tanned skin and really dark brown hair. He looks athletic although not overly muscle bound, more like well toned soccer player. She looks quite exotic, Spanish perhaps with long dark wavy hair and beautiful long slender legs. They are both well dressed and they have their luggage with them.

"Oh my god!" whispers Veronica leaning over to James. "That's them! The ones from the beach earlier."

James hadn't really looked at their faces but after a few subtle glances, he concurs.

They both suddenly feel nervous and exposed.

"Okay just act natural and pretend you have never seen them," says James. At which point their food arrives, and the lovers relax and begin to eat and chat about what they might want to do the next day.

James is cutting into his steak, "oh this is cooked perfectly," he declares.

"Ha, ha, so is my poutine," laughs Veronica who is playfully rubbing her foot against his leg beneath the table.

James is about to take another bite and realises they are being watched. Well, not only are they being watched, but there is a rather short skirt with long tanned legs practically leaning against their table.

"Hello, I couldn't help overhearing you two," says the stranger. "I'm Gloria, and over there is my partner, Xavier. We have checked out of our hotel and when we got to the airport they said all of the flights are cancelled tonight due to fog. Do you guys know a good place we can book in for the night?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure," says James looking rather concerned. "Oh, this is Veronica and I am James. You could look up airBandBs or perhaps ask the server. We are just visiting from Ontario, so we can't really advise. That is lousy about your flight but better to arrive alive."

"Okay that makes sense," says Gloria. Who is already on her way back to her table.

Veronica looks up at James with a quizzical look on her face.

"You know we do have a pullout at our place. Although it might be a bit weird but I guess they could crash at our cottage. And after I order another beer maybe they can also drive us back," says Veronica.

"I suppose that would be okay, but I have been enjoying it being just the two of us. I guess it's only one night though. Okay," says James.

Veronica gets up to visit the ladies room and walks over to their table to say hello.

"James and I were just talking and we think it would be okay for you two to crash at our place for the night. We are staying just on the outskirts of town and we have a pullout couch in the living room. It's nothing fancy but you can sleep with the french doors open and listen to the ocean. The only catch is you will have to drive us there as we have had a few too many craft ales," explains Veronica.

"Well, hello, I'm Xavier. I think that would be amazing thank you. It saves us a lot of hunting to just find a place to crash tonight. I will just finish this one beer and I won't order another," he said. "I wasn't planning on it anyway."

"Well you don't have to, we can always take an Uber," says Veronica.

"Okay, well either way is good. I can probably drive us though," says Xavier. "I bet you can," thinks Veronica, quietly in her own head. She walks back to James and says they will be coming back with them for the night.

"Do you think they recognise us?" asks James. "I'm not sure," she says. Maybe they weren't actually looking at our faces when we were on the beach," Veronica smirks.

"Yeah, maybe not. Who knows. Who cares. Ha!" says James.

Veronica is actually looking a little flushed after talking to the couple and knowing they have seen her totally naked engaging in sex. Her heart is racing and she starts running her foot uncontrollably up and down James' leg beneath the table. James rubs his foot up and down her now somewhat tanned slender legs, and she begins to feel a little tingly. She squeezes her legs together and detects a littlle wetness in her panties. She says nothing but she can't stop thinking about everything that happened on the beach earlier, especially about being watched and also seeing Gloria's gorgeous full breasts swaying while taking Xavier's huge manhood into her mouth. She also thinks about Gloria's almost bald pussy being pleasured by his tongue as his nose grazes against the super dark narrow strip sitting just above her pubic bone. Veronica suddenly realises she saw a lot more than she thought earlier and her panties have now become extremely soaked.

"What are you thinking about?" asks James.

"Oh nothing, just about our day together," she says.

"Yeah, me too," he laughs nervously.

"Ha, Ha," says Veronica, and the two hold each other's hands with the fingers entwined as James brings one to his mouth and kisses it. He leans across the table, "God I love you," he says.

"I love you to the moon," beams Veronica. "Cheers!" And the two clink glasses before chugging down the remainder of their East Coast IPAs.

"Okay, we are ready to go," says James. We will grab your luggage and you can meet us at the car. We will squeeze in the back and you can drive, Xavier," says James.

"Unless Gloria wants to?"

"Oh no, I have had too much to drive," Gloria says playfully.

They all squeeze into the Prelude and begin to head back to the cottage. James sees Xavier put his free hand on his partner's thigh while slowly caressing up and down lightly. James doesn't realise but he is doing the same thing to Veronica, who then grabs and squeezes his hand. James leans in and kisses her before Veronica puts her head on his shoulder and her arm around his waist.

They are back at the cottage in less than 20 minutes.

"Okay, so you guys can sleep on the couch. We will get it set up for you. Would you like a nightcap?" asks James.

"Oh no, we'd better not. We have an early flight to catch," says Gloria.

"Okay, well help yourself to anything in the kitchen. The glasses are in the cabinet to the right of the sink. The water is safe to drink and feel free to open the doors to the deck and listen to the sea," says Veronica.

"Goodnight, and if we don't see you before you go, have a safe flight," she says.

James and Veronica head off to their bedroom with glasses of water and a beer to share. They both take out their books to read while finishing the beer. James keeps glancing over and being distracted by her gorgeous legs that end at her loose pink pyjama shorts.

Veronica is on her side with her legs slightly open. James strains to get a glimpse of her lady lips. It's such a turn-on that he reaches over and runs his hand up inside her black sleeveless top.

Veronica likes the feeling of his hand against her back and pulls it up, squeezing his hand over her left breast. James cups it and squeezes lightly before moving his hand and fingers up and down, teasing one of her very engorged nipples. He kisses Veronica on the back of her neck and moves his hand down to squeeze her delicious perfectly plump bum.

Veronica reaches over to turn out the light as James runs his hand right up the front of her top and pulls her into him. She can feel his bulge pushing against her thighs and they begin to cuddle up in a spoon position.

"That was such an amazing day," says Veronica.

"Oh it sure was," replies James.

The lovers lay there in silence, each of them thinking to themselves and reflecting on the whole incredible day again.

Things aren't quiet for very long. Veronica nudges James' leg. She can hear noises in the living room.

"Oh my god," she says. "It must be round two." She can hear a woman groaning and she can hear the couple kissing each other. "He must have his hand somewhere," whispers Veronica.

"Yeah, I think you're right," whispers James as he then moves his own hand beneath Veronica's loose sleep shorts. His fingers strain towards her lips to see if she is wet, and of course she is. Veronica's pussy is feeling and sounding extremely juicy. And she is letting James wander around down there while listening to the heated sounds of the couple in the next room.

Veronica has become very quiet now, as she is listening intently to what sounds like Gloria taking Xavier's huge cock into her mouth. She can hear the sounds of a dick being sucked and licked. It sounds like Gloria may have gagged slightly while taking it in. Veronica is imagining what it must feel like and she is getting extremely horny listening to them pleasuring each other. She can hear Xavier groaning as she imagines his cock going in and out of Gloria's sexy mouth.

James is also listening and his Mister is straining at attention. He leans his face down to Veronica's loose shorts and nuzzles into her crotch to get the get the full effect of her musky lady scent that he adores so much.

Veronica squeezes the pillows as her pussy is being licked. She feels his tongue running over her swollen clit and she is so afraid they will hear her in the next room.

"Oh my god, I can't help making noises," she says. "I know exactly why we can hear them now. Ha!"

At this point James is pulling down her sleep shorts. After taking them off he buries his face into her sopping wet pussy, inhales deeply and sucks hard on her entire vulva before bringing his tongue up to focus on her sensitive bud.

Veronica is about to scream and James can sense it. He takes her drenched shorts and pushes them into her mouth and she immediately bites down on them. She is squeezing the pillow and biting down on her soaking pyjama shorts as James is pleasuring her immensely now.

Veronica is listening to the moans and groans in the other room and her legs begin to convulse with her first orgasm. At this point Veronica removes her jammy shorts from her mouth and relaxes her arms while James comes up to kiss her. She can taste her juicy pussy on his lips and tongue.

All the while, Veronica is still straining to hear what is going on in the living room. She is still turned on by all the sex sounds and she is so crazy curious about what is happening out there. She really wants to see the two strangers fully naked again and pleasing each other - a second act if you will.

"I'm just going to get a drink of water," she says.

"But we have water," James protests.

"Oh mine is almost gone, I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night and have to go get more," she says as she is already half way out of the bed and pulling her shorts back on.

As she turns the corner, James brings his fingers to his nose and inhales her delicious scent again. He tastes her wetness on his fingers and it is a little bitter and a little sweet. It is Veronica's essence and he loves having it all over his his fingers. But he really yearns to go down on her again for the full effect, and can't wait for her to return.

Meanwhile, Veronica has crept into the kitchen and hasn't turned on the tap, aside from the tap between her legs, that is.

She watches in the dark as the moon bounces off Gloria's petite toned bum. Veronica looks at her gorgeous bouncing breasts again as Xavier is fondling them, holding them in both hands and taking each one into his mouth for a good suck. She can see Xavier's enormous manhood and his very loose dark balls moving around against his thighs. She can even see a little pre-cum glistening on the enormous dark mushroom-shaped head of his handsome cock.

She so wants to go down on him right now while he is pleasuring Gloria. She wonders what it is like to have him in her mouth. She wonders what it is like to be fucked but that gorgeous man. But at the same time she remembers she has a gorgeous man of her own waiting for her back in the bed.

Veronica watches a little longer as Xavier pleasures Gloria with his mouth and tongue.

Gloria has now taken hold of his swollen cock that seems at least 11 inches now fully erect and she bends over on all fours, beckoning Xavier to mount her. He is only too eager to oblige as Veronica sees his muscular back and buttocks rippling with every thrust. Gloria's beautiful breasts are surging back and forth and Veronica suddenly realises she has her fingers against her own incredibly wet pussy. She is so hungry down there and now really wants to be filled.

Veronica, then quickly and lightly tiptoes back to the room where James is laying on his back just in his shorts with no covers on. She immediately positions herself on top of James and lowers herself onto his face. He is startled by her scent and then tickled by the edge of her pink sleep shorts that allow for almost a full view of her gorgeous soaking wet pussy.

Her shorts are drenched and James knows why. He loves it. He moves them right aside and begins sucking and licking her very engorged clitoris.

Veronica coos as James pleasures her lady before she devours his cock to the hilt. She holds his balls in her hand and then sucks on them taking each one delicately into her mouth while running her hand up and down his now very lubricated shaft.

James is pumping her face and licking her pussy like mad while Veronica is gyrating her hips and rubbing her beautiful lady flower against his nose and tongue.

She can feel all the different sensations both hard and soft and slow and rapid.

She can't hold off any more. She wants James inside her. She wants to feel all of him deep inside her as she thinks about what she was just watching in the next room.

Veronica moves her hips down to meet his and saddles up to ride him hard. She takes hold of his engorged penis and slowly inserts it, while out of the corner of her eye she sees movement. She looks over and Gloria is standing there completely naked. She is beautiful and and looking very flush. Veronica decides to reward Gloria with a show of her own.

She fucks James like she is possessed. She begins riding him hard, reverse cowgirl.

James looks down and sees his cock burying itself deep within Veronica's eager cunt with each and every thrust. He sees her puffy pussy lips tightly hug the sides of his thick glistening cock as she pumps him up and down.

Gloria is still watching, her perfect Latina breasts are shaking as she is headed for her third orgasm of the night, this time by her own hand.

James tugs a little on Veronica's hair and she is making a lot of noises now while pumping him furiously. James sits up and cups her beautiful tits from behind, at which point he also sees Gloria watching and beating herself off.

James continues to squeeze Veronica's tits and tease her alert nipples as she is feeling his hot breath on the back of her neck. That's all she needs to start convulsing in the throws of ecstasy.

"Ohhhh, I'm going to cum!" she screams. She no longer is thinking or caring about making any noises.

"Me too," moans James beneath his breath. "It feels so good deep inside you, Veronica. I want you to take all my cum."

"Ohhh give it to me! Cum for me now, James," and just then they both cum at the same time. Veronica's entire pussy tightens around James' cock and he is pulsing with every spurt of hot cum releasing deep inside Veronica's soaking wet and quivering cunt.

"Oh my god, that was amazing," says James.

Veronica legs are still shaking and she is speechless. She slips off and leans back into his arms.

They kiss and lay together in silence, panting and sweaty, but they don't care.

At this point Gloria is long gone and Veronica and James fall asleep quickly all splayed out and exhausted.