Penile Pedicure

Story Info
Knobs and nails polished at the salon.
1.7k words
4.49
5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every three weeks, without fail for the last few months I was on time if not early for my 8:00 p.m. appointment.

My freshly shaved legs looked lean and glowed with the shimmer lotion from beneath my skirt that stopped midway down my thighs. My outfit selection was most definitely strategic.

I was his last pedicure appointment on the third Thursday of month. I watched as he started running my footbath, everyone else in the shop was cashing out and leaving for the night. The neon "open" sign was turned off, and the blinds closed right before he locked the door.

"Get comfortable. You know how to use the massage chair and I'll be right back with your color." He laid down a towel on the seat for me and went to the color wall.

It was something new we'd started a few weeks back; he picks the nail polish color and takes control for the next couple of hours. I'd started bringing wine in a can for us; one of the greatest things to hit the liquor store in years. I pulled two out of my purse and opened the Moscato for myself. I had a long sip and leaned back on the headrest and closed my eyes. Fully relaxed and ready to be pampered by his skilled hands.

I could sense him reappear, my eyes were closed, and I was enjoying the multitude of vibrations and patterned thumping being delivered by the massage chair. It makes for pretty decent mechanical foreplay to be honest.

He came over with a dark turquoise shade, vibrant and glossy and guided my feet into the warm soapy water.

I rubbed my feet and calves together enjoying the scent of jojoba and the silkiness of the water.

"Wanna watch something?" he asked me, "I can put it on something else." When I'd come in the two big screen TVs that faced the massage chairs were still on. One was running the 24/7 news station and the other was on the nature channel.

I opened my eyes, roused from my dreamy state of relaxation to answer. "Sure," then I returned to the darkness of my closed eyelids.

I shot upright, startled by the noise of multiple people fucking on the 70-inch screens.

The carnal sounds of a woman being ravaged by two long, thick dicks, grunting screeching orgasms on one monitor and an anus getting creampied on the other echoed through the empty shop.

The noises immediately aroused me, and I felt the familiar sensation start stirring between my thighs. Good call on his part to lay down the towel, seeing as I had no panties on. I opened my legs a little wider, from his view in front of me he could see my neatly trimmed pubic region and the slight glistening of my clit.

He started kneading my calves and massaging my feet. I loved getting my feet rubbed, I started writhing in my seat, egged on by the sights and sounds of women getting eaten out, slurping, and choking on BBCs and some chick getting double penetrated.

He moved up and over my knee, and to my inner thighs, pushing my skirt up along the way.

I scooted down a little hoping he'd touch me where I needed it right now, I was getting jealous of the screen performers.

"Put your feet up," he proceeded to dry them delicately and started the pedicure process with such tenderness. I suppose you take time and care when you really enjoy something, for him it was cute feet. His full attention was focused on his brush strokes of several coats of clear and turquoise lacquer while I was glued to the sex scenes that started anew every few minutes.

After I'd turned up the chair as high as it would go, he saw me wriggling again, "Don't deny yourself on my account, I love to watch you play with yourself."

He sat on his little stool in front of me, but I could still see his hardness bulging in his pants, the sounds of the porn and my feet were enough to arouse him.

I couldn't really go in myself as much as I wanted to. I had to stay still, I didn't want to mess up his perfect nail job. Somehow, I managed to get two fingers on my clit and rub the wet silk around until I slid two in myself and gyrated on them.

After my toes were done being polished, he sprayed them with a quick dry aerosol, he had waited long enough and wasn't going to delay his gratification another 30 minutes for them to dry under the UV.

"Hmm, they're gorgeous," he admired my feet and toes while he drizzled more jojoba oil on top and rubbed it all over. Holding them in his hands he traced his finger over my ankles and used his thumbs to knead them letting out a little moan only stifled by himself. No sooner did the exhale leave his lips than his mouth was filled with my toes. He sucked each one, then licked from the bottom of my heels all the way back up to the tip of my big toe.

He cradled them in his hands against his face, the placed them down gently on the ground so he could move the rolling foot bath out of the way. With space now he stood square in front of me, he pulled down his pants, then his boxers, revealing his stiff erection. I looked down at my feet and rubbed them together, they looked so shiny. While I was rubbing them together and warming them, he was watching and stroking himself to his full length. He licked his lips like he was about to eat his last meal.

I leaned back in my chair; it looked like I was in an awkward version of the butterfly pose. I adjusted my oily feet to wrap around his throbbing cock and pulled him closer to me. I walked my toes up his shaft and used my big toe to run over his mushroom tip making him shiver.

I formed a little nook with the arch of my feet, slowly, like a sleeve. I slid them up and then down his member. I increased my speed, urged on by the Asian women on the screen climaxing from being pounded doggystyle, choked and face fucked by the other man at the same time.

It's not easy giving foot jobs, it takes a lot of leg muscles and foot control. I didn't want to break my pace or detract from his experience; his eyes were closed, he periodically opened them to peek. Afterall, that was part of the turn on, watching those freshly painted toes and soft feet working his cock hard.

I was getting a little hot, and there were beads of sweat forming around my hairline, but I knew he was getting close. I ran my ten little toes up and around his girth and length before getting ready for the final strokes using his pre-cum to lube him really good, I knew it would make him spurt his load.

My legs and feet were getting fatigued, it's arduous work to keep such a tight hold. I drizzled a little more oil on them and reshaped them to his form. I leaned forward using my hands to support and tighten my foot grip and started moving them vigorously. My knees and legs spreading even more obscenely as I did so. He wanted to cum so bad, his moaning increasing as he joined in by putting his hand on top of mine and yanking along with me.

When the moment finally came, he erupted his creamy white load onto my pristine feet in total silence other than a grunt of satisfaction.

I reached for a towel to wipe them off, but he said to leave it, he wanted to look at his art a little longer.

He had shrunk some since blowing his load but grew back rather quickly, I relaxed back and spread my legs even more, revealing my naked sopping wet thighs and pussy.

I reclined my massage chair all the way back, he took a swig of my wine from the armrest to wet his throat before going to work. He bent over outstretching his arms, ran his hands all the way down my legs to my feet and rubbed his cooled cum all over my feet like it was lotion.

His face ended up in my lap, and the first dart of his tongue into my hot soft center sent a shiver down my body. He sucked and pulled at my nub, hot swirls of his tongue and his wet lips working in unison to make me cry out. I couldn't hear the debauchery on screen anymore, only his muffled breathing and my squeals of pleasure. I just needed him to go a little faster, a little deeper, so I flung my legs over either side of the chair arms to really spread and open myself up.

He took the less than subtle hint and sped up hitting all the right spots, I grabbed the back of his head and held it exactly where I needed it to be until the uncontrollable hot gush of fluid squirted out. Half hitting his chin and the rest landing as intended on the towel he'd laid down.

We both took a moment to catch our breath. I slowly raised my chair back to an upright position; he stood pulling his pants up and wiping his mouth and chin with his arm. He watched me as I used a dry part of the towel to mop up in between my legs. He was about to swing them back over when he asked me to, leaving me exposed while he fetched some fresh towels that had been in the warmer. They felt wonderful as he gently cleansed my lower half. His strong hands and gently touch had me horny again, but I appreciated the freshen up, it was enough to get me home until I could shower.

We finished our drinks watching some cheesy porn scene of a "stuck maid" in a laundry machine while tidying up.

There was no exchange of money, it was a mutual arrangement; everyone leaves with what they came for until the next time.

© E.D. 2022 - SexuallyPoetic