Penis Reduction Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," Nate agreed.

"We need to solve the issue of your girlfriends being too scared to be intimate with you. Now that one isn't easy for your Doctor to solve, and we will certainly discuss it down the road, but my initial thoughts on this are that this one isn't as big a problem as you might think. I believe that there will be a lot of women out there...hmmmm...how can I put this?...There would be a lot of women out there who would be very attracted and interested in being intimate with a young man like yourself and who would think of your 'largeness', as even more of a reason to be intimate with you." She once again took a glance down at the kids' crotch and held it for a second longer this time.

"Perhaps an older woman, rather than a girl would be more appreciative of your gifts," She added, without really thinking, and then realizing how bad that may have sounded.

"I've always preferred women to girls," Nate smiled at Zoe, causing her to blush some more.

"And then finally we need to figure out a solution to the aches being caused by your testicles and your need to empty them...sorry, I mean ejaculate so frequently. This I will have to look into a bit. How about I make another appointment for 2 days, time and we can take it from there?" She said, having no real idea what her plan was to help him solve any of his problems, but she did know one thing, she did want to help him!

"Alright, Doctor. Sounds like a plan." See you in a couple of days, he smiled at her.

Zoe sat in her chair for nearly 5 minutes after Nate had left just staring blankly at the wall. In truth, she was trying to work out exactly what she had just seen. She was asking herself how big it gets? how thick it would be? how much semen would he produce? How much of that penis could fit inside her? how would a penis that size feel inside her?

"Anything else you need from me before I go?...Doctor? Hello?" Came a voice from the door.

"What?...oh, Claire. Sorry I was daydreaming. Listen, something has come up tomorrow. I need you to move forward some of my afternoon appointments so that I can get out of here an hour or two early."

"Sure I will do that, is everything ok?" The receptionist enquired, knowing that Dr Monroe never canceled her patients appointments.

"Yeah everything is great, I just remembered that I need to take care of something.. Apologise to the patients for me for the inconvenience. Oh and also, book Nate Jones in for an appointment for the same time on Thursday. Thank you, that will be all."

She hit google and began searching for solutions to Nates first problem. "Shopping! This could be fun." She said to herself. "Lots of fun" She added as a photo of a big bulge in tight briefs appeared on her screen. 'Not as big as Nates, but still pretty nice.' She thought to herself, biting her lip.

12