Penny & Ryan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,353 Followers

They were relieved that nothing was wrong, though, when Penny took Suzy's face between her hands, and kissed her hungrily, tasting her own pussy juice all over her face.

Pulling Suzy to her feet as she stood up, Penny said to Ryan, "Pull this thing out into the bed!"

As the two girls stood grinding their naked bodies against one another, squeezing each others asses, and rubbing and sucking one another's nipples, Ryan fumbled to open the couch into a bed. He cast the cushions aside, and then tried to remember the lift and pull sequence, all the while being distracted by the hot sex show, right beside him.

Finally, the frame and mattress unfolded, and its legs hit the floor with a clunk!

The noise alerted the two girls, and they quickly scrambled onto the soft horizontal surface. As if rehearsed—although neither had said a word about it—they both took up a 69 position, with Suzy on the bottom.

Ryan picked up his phone, again, and with his hard-on raging as never before, he began to film.

He moved in for a medium shot, allowing his step-sister's generously rounded ass to fill the screen, as Suzy lifted her head up to lap and suck at the juicy pussy that was right above her face.

Then he panned around to get a close-up of Penny's mouth and tongue as she devoured the shaven pussy presented to her by Suzy's widely-spread legs.

As he stepped back to get a full shot of the two girls coupled in the classic porn position, the difference between their skin colors struck him. Penny was "olive skinned," her ancestors being from the Mediterranean, where Suzy was of fair-skinned Scandinavian stock. He found the contrast to be very erotic.

He moved in for a close-up of Suzy pressing her face hard into Penny's pussy, and rocking her head back and forth. Penny was moaning her pleasure, with her face equally busy between Suzy's legs.

Remembering a scene from the porno movie that had started all this, Ryan climbed onto the bed behind Penny.

With the phone in one hand, filming, he used the fingers of his other to spread his step-sister's ass cheeks, and then began licking at the pucker of her tiny butt hole. If she complained, he reasoned that she had not told him that he couldn't do anything to her.

She did anything, but complain, though. She let out a long "OHHH!" and wiggled her ass, indicating her approval.

Encouraged, he pushed his tongue as deep into the tight little opening as he could force it, while Suzy was driving her tongue into the soft folds of her pussy.

Penny moaned and mewed her pleasure as she hungrily lapped, sucked, and tongue-fucked Suzy.

Then Ryan recalled another part of the scene, and he reached out and gave Penny a good smack on ass.

She sucked in her breath at the surprise of the sting, but mewed her approval, and wiggled her ass, inviting another application of the pain/pleasure.

Several smacks to both cheeks, left red handprints on Penny's smooth naked flesh, which Suzy then gently rubbed.

Looking up from between Penny's legs, Suzy watched Ryan's stiff erection bobbing around, and she pulled her face away from her licking, long enough to say to him, "Why don't you take that hard cock and shove it up your sister's wet cunt hole! I want to suck her hard little clit, and lap your prick while you fuck her up her pretty little cunt!"

Ryan knew that Suzy was really on fire, when she started to talk dirty, and he joined right in.

"Open your mouth and suck my cock then! Get it wet for her cunt hole!" he told her, and then took hold of his hard-on, and rubbed it across her nose. "Suck my cock!" he repeated as he fed the head into her open mouth.

"Oh, God, yeah!" Penny chimed in, envisioning the scene from the movie. She rocked her ass back and forth, and added, "Fuck my hungry cunt little brother, while your slutty little girlfriend laps my pussy and sucks on my clit!"

Not needing that kind of invitation twice, he slid his cock head from Suzy's mouth, rubbed it up and down Penny's slit a few times, and then rocked gently forward, spreading her soaking wet lips apart with his hard-on, and pushing deeper and deeper in one long motion.

As the hard cock spread her open, and penetrated where she had yet to receive any stimulation, Penny hung her head, and let out a long moan that matched his thrust deep into her cunt.

Although Ryan had imagined sliding his cock into Penny's wet pussy many times while he jerked himself off over the years, the reality was beyond any of those fantasies.

Adding to the sensation was the never-imagined feeling as Suzy lapped up and down Penny's slit, and along the underside of his cock.

Ryan withdrew his cock slowly, and let it drop down to Suzy's waiting mouth once again, where she eagerly sucked Penny's pussy juice from the hard meat. Then, using her mouth and tongue, she guided it back up to Penny's entrance.

"Okay, quit screwing around back there, little brother!" Penny said, looking back over her shoulder. "Shove that cock up my cunt, and fuck me like I know you've always wanted to!"

"My pleasure, Sis!" he said, and gave her ass a stinging smack. He took hold of her hips, and thrust forward, driving deep inside her, until his balls met Suzy's tongue. Then he began pounding in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could, pulling almost all the way out, and then slamming back in until his hips mashed against her ass cheeks.

As he pounded into Penny, Suzy kept up her lapping and sucking frenzy, and Penny called out, "Holy fucking hell! That is un-fucking-real! Fuck my cunt you horny bastard! Fuck me 'til I cum all over your girlfriend's sweet fucking face!"

As if he needed any more, his step-sister's filthy language encouraged him on, and as he slammed his rigid cock into her depths, he growled back, "I've wanted to fuck this hot cunt, since I knew what fucking was! Cum all over my cock! Cum while I slam into your tight fucking cunt, you hot little cock-tease!"

As Ryan pistoned his cock into his step-sister, and Suzy sucked on her enflamed clit, Penny was driving a pair of fingers into Suzy's dripping pussy, slapping her hand against her wet lips with each thrust.

Suddenly, Penny stiffened, and with her eyes screwed tightly closed, she let out a low grunt, and then repeated, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Ryan felt Penny's cunt tighten around his cock, and as she erupted with her orgasm, he slammed into her as hard and deep as he could. At the same time, Suzy lapped and sucked at the gushing pussy as it covered her face with hot cunt juice.

Finally, after gush after gush of pussy juice, Penny pulled away from both Suzy and Ryan, and rolled over, flopping onto her back, next to Suzy. She didn't say a word; she just lay there, panting.

"You okay?" Ryan said.

Propping herself up on her elbow, Suzy just said, "Wow!"

"That was fan-fucking-tastic!" Penny said. She reached out, and pulled Suzy around and over on top of her, and covered Suzy's mouth with her own, tasting plenty of her own pussy juice as she kissed her hungrily.

When she broke the hot kiss, she said, "Okay, time to switch places. I want to lap and suck your sweet pussy while my little brother fucks you up your tight little cunt hole!" She looked up at Ryan, and said, "You think you can accommodate us?"

Ryan answered her by leaning down, taking the sides of her head between his hands, and kissing her as passionately as she had just kissed Suzy, tasting her transferred pussy juices. When he stopped, he said, "I've got to warn you, though, I'm not going to be able to hold off much longer. You may end up lapping a pussy full of my cum out of her."

"Promises, promises!" Penny laughed. She turned around so her head was at the foot of the bed, and as Suzy straddled her, she added, "Enough talk; it's time to fuck!"

Ryan knelt on the bed, slowly stroking his hard cock, still slick with his step-sister's pussy juice, while he watched her cover his girlfriend's shaven pussy with her lips. Suzy's ass was not as round as Penny's, and it's near whiteness was a distinct, but erotic contrast.

As he had done with Penny, Ryan leaned over, and began to tongue the little pucker of Suzy's ass hole. As she moaned her pleasure at the novel sensation, he pressed his tongue as deeply into her as he could, and then began to tongue-fuck her by bobbing his head.

Suzy let out a little whimper of enjoyment directly into Penny's pussy, at the sensation of tongues filling both of her holes.

After a while, Penny broke her mouth-lock on Suzy's pussy, and said, "I seem to recall something about fucking."

Ryan straightened up, crawled in closer, and took his cock in his hand. He rubbed the head around Suzy's soaked pussy lips, and across Penny's mouth. He slowly pushed the head into Suzy while Penny licked away, trying, unsuccessfully, to insert her tongue into the hole, as well.

As soon as the head of his cock disappeared between Suzy's lips, he stopped, and slid it back out, right onto Penny's eager tongue. He pushed his cock downward so Penny could suck its head, savoring the taste of Suzy's pussy on it.

Knowing that Suzy liked the teasing shallow-fuck of just his head going into, and then all the way out of her pussy, he repeated the in-out-suck scenario several times. Finally, Penny commanded, "Okay, little brother, time to fuck her with that thing, for real! Push it all the way up her tight little cunt while I suck on her clit!"

"Oh, yeah!" Suzy agreed with her face between Penny legs. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Ryan held his cock in his fist, and rubbed its head around Suzy's pussy lips one more time, and then just as Penny began to suck on her clit, he rocked forward, and drove his stiff dick all the way up Suzy's cunt hole, in one long hard push.

Suzy let out a loud, "Oh!—My!—God!" at the double sensation of having her pussy stuffed full and her clit sucked at the same time.

Ryan fucked the familiar pussy hard, for a dozen strokes, and then pulled out and shoved his wet dick into Penny's mouth. He pushed it as deep into her face as his position would allow, and then he took it out, teased Suzy's waiting pussy with its head, again, and then drove into her, once more.

As he fucked, he could feel Penny's tongue on the underside of his cock as it slid back and forth past her mouth, and true to his prediction, he said, "Oh, man! I'm getting ready! I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it!" Penny encouraged him—as if he needed it. "Pump your cum into her hot little cunt! Empty your balls inside her! Do it! Filler cunt with your cum!"

"Yeah! Fuck my cunt full of your hot cum!" Suzy agreed. "Fuck me hard!"

The addition of the filthy language pushed Ryan over the edge, and as Penny sucked at Suzy's pussy lips, he grunted while still fucking, and released squirt after squirt of cum into Suzy's pussy.

The fucking motion oozed some of the cum out of Suzy's hole, around Ryan's dick, and Penny eagerly lapped it up.

Finally, Ryan was spent, and he slowly withdrew from his girlfriend's sloppy pussy.

He flopped over onto his back, and lay there panting, but had the presence of mind to look over to watch Penny eat his cum out of Suzy's pussy.

Instead, however, Penny twisted out from under his girlfriend, clamped her hand over Suzy's pussy, and said, "Hold it in! Don't let his cum leak out!"

She then maneuvered Suzy so she was straddling Ryan's face with her torso above his head, and her legs next to his chest. "Sit on his face!" she told her. "Rub your pussy in his face so he can eat his own cum out of your cunt!"

Neither Suzy nor Ryan needed any further instruction, and Ryan was soon sucking and driving his tongue up into Suzy's pussy, in search of his own dick juice.

As he lapped and sucked, Penny came up behind Suzy, who was laying prone with her cute naked butt facing her, and slid a finger up her cunt while Ryan lapped at it. She then leaned down and tongue-fucked her puckered little butt hole, while wigging the finger around in her pussy.

Then, with both her butt hole wet with saliva, and her finger lubricated with boy and girl cum, Penny moved her face, and gently slid her finger up Suzy's ass hole. As she fucked slowly in and out of her tight sphincter, with one hand, she used the middle finger of her other hand, and finger-fucked her cunt.

The combination of the three different sensations launched Suzy over the edge, and her pussy began to spasm with gush after gush of girl-cum. By the time she finally collapsed onto the bed, Ryan's face and even his hair were soaked. It was a welcome treat to Penny as she hungrily kissed her step-brother's mouth.

After they had caught their breath, and had turned off the cameras, Penny suggested that they all go get cleaned up in their parent's big walk-in shower. As they walked naked up the stairs, Suzy asked, "So, when is it your folks are coming back?"

"Not until late tomorrow night!" Ryan answered with a big smile.

Working on Part-3

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,353 Followers
12