Penny Discovers Exhibitionism

Story Info
A story of a young girl who discovered she likes showing off.
4.6k words
4.41
6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny Jones was an excellent student. She had always been in the top of her class. She was a pretty twenty year old who had never put a foot wrong.

Penny was 5ft 7inches and only weighed 8 stone and 9 pounds. She was a pretty short haired blond who had many boyfriends over her school years, despite having sex with a few of them, Penny was happy to remain single, as none of them had given her what she was looking for. She didn't know herself, what that was.

Penny was starting a three day placement with a project management company during her final year in University, summer holidays.

She dressed reasonably formally despite the hot summer day, and she felt good in the business suit, one of three that her Mommy had bought her.

Despite being twenty years old, this was the first time Penny would commute solo on a train to work daily, previously she always travelled with friends or was driven by Mommy.

Penny waited in the train station and she felt the thrill of freedom as she sat on the bench alone.

She looked down and admired her sheer grey pantyhose and knee length expensive business skirt. Normally Penny was in short shorts, jeans or summer dresses during the summer. It was unusual to dress this formally, but she liked it. It gave her feelings of excitement and power.

It was early morning and already getting warmer. So Penny took off her suit jacket and felt the cool breeze blowing through her blouse giving her a slight chill, which she found unexpectedly thrilling. She knew that her new white lacy bra was visible through the sheer white blouse that she wore, and this exhilarated her. She couldn't explain why this was so.

As she sat there waiting on the train, Penny noticed a very attractive and well dressed business man in his early forties sitting on a seat opposite to her. He appeared to be engrossed in reading something on his tablet as he spoke confidently on his expensive mobile phone.

Penny regarded him, he was well built, tall, handsome and wore an expensive suit, he exhibited power and confidence. Maybe even a little arrogance, Penny though to herself, and that thought brought her a slight erotic thrill down beneath her new underwear that Mommy had bought her.

Penny was playful but a little naïve, she had always been protected by Mom and Step Pop so far in her life. She was an only daughter and wanted for nothing. She thought to herself; 'I could get this man's attention with some gentle teasing.'

The Man seemed oblivious to penny, so Penny decided to gently display her legs. She stretched out her long sexy legs and pretended to adjust an invisible speck on her pantyhose. She left her legs outstretched until a little old lady nearly tripped over them and scolded her.

Penny was mortified and blushed, then she looked up and she caught the man glancing at her. This caused her to blush more, but she also felt a flutter of excitement.

The train came and the man boarded. Penny followed him on and found the only vacant seat was directly opposite his. She sat in the seat watching the man's reflection in the window.

She felt a surge of excitement when she saw his reflection looking down at her thighs when he thought she wasn't watching him. She took out a notebook from her bag and pretended to be writing something as she observed him.

She decided to be daring and she slowly spread her thighs slightly so the man could get a decent view almost to her gusset. She pretended she had done this absentmindedly and she watched his reflection as she scribbled in her notebook.

She saw him reach down and adjust his package and felt herself get wet knowing he was watching and possibly getting turned on.

What the hell is wrong with me, she thought. She had never done anything like this before, yet it thrilled her.

Soon it was her stop, it was the final stop in the business district and all remaining passengers got off the train. Penny lost the man in the crowd and headed to her placement nearby.

The people she worked with were fine and the work was educational and interesting but Penny's thoughts kept returning to the man on the train.

She finished work early at 3pm and she hoped the man would be on the train, but sadly he wasn't. When she returned home, she spent an hour answering Mommy's questions about her first day in work but the man was never far from her mind.

She went upstairs to change into less formal clothes but she liked the sexy powerful feeling of her business suit. She lay on her bed and began to massage her shaved pussy through the gusset of her pantyhose, while thinking of the effect this would have on the man on the train.

Soon she was feeling extremely excited so she removed her pantyhose and pulled her lacy white panties to one side and began to masturbate furiously, as she imagined the man masturbating while thinking of her in her short little skirt. Her pussy was sopping wet and she came much more intensely than usual. Shit she thought, she had gushed over her panties and skirt.

Her pantie's were wet so she removed them and discarded them on the floor as she stripped for a shower. She hung her suit on a hanger hoping the stain on her skirt could be dry cleaned out.

She had her blouse open and was running the shower when Step Pop looked in asking "how was your first day?" Then he realised Penny was almost naked, so he apologised and left. Penny saw him glancing at her wet panties on the floor and flushed scarlet.

All had dinner later and then Penny chatted to her friends on social media for a while. Penny retired to bed but found it hard to sleep, she kept thinking of the man and how she wanted to tease him.

She was dressed in a little pink nightie that just covered her bottom. It had lacy trim and a bow below her breasts. Penny lifted it above her abdomen and pulled down the shoulder straps so she could massage her medium sized breasts and pinch her nipples.

She then took her wand out of her bedside locker, it was hidden in her underwear drawer. She was already wet and she came hard as she fantasised about letting the man see up her skirt to her panties, and thought about the possible outcomes. Most of which ended in Penny getting a severe fucking by him.

Penny felt hot and sticky after cumming, so she stripped off her little nighty and slept naked. She could feel satisfying sensation's in her reddened pussy as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she showered and dressed slowly and luxuriously. She chose a sexy panty and bra set that she had bought herself. This one was a sheer cream with a lacy trim. The bra pushed up her breasts making them look slightly larger. She then pulled on a patterned set of black stay up stockings and applied minimal make up. Then she chose a charcoal business suit with a knee length skirt with a slit in the side and a tight fitting jacket which accentuated her firm breasts.

As she left the house she grabbed her shades. They gave her a cool look, but she knew her eyes could rove behind them. She then got a coffee to go, at the station coffee kiosk and sat in the same seat as yesterday. She could feel her excitement rising as she looked casually for the businessman and Just when she was about to lose hope he arrived at the station.

He looked around nonchalantly, and appeared not to notice Jenny, but then he came over in her direction and sat directly opposite to her. She peered at him from under her shades. The Man was reading a business newspaper and appeared not to notice her.

Penny pretended to look at her phone but carefully watched the man from behind her glasses. She felt an erotic thrill as she parted her thighs slightly. She could feel the cool morning air beneath her skirt and above her stockings. She knew that if the man looked at her, he would see the lacy tops of her stay up stockings. Her heart beat faster with the excitement of it.

The Man glanced at her parted legs and immediately looked back at his paper. He then tried to look as if he wasn't interested but his eyes kept straying to Penny's slightly parted legs. Penny knew that he could see her sexy stocking tops and possibly more.

When the train arrived, it was crowded so penny had to stand and was unable to sit facing the man. The man was about to sit but he chose to let an elderly lady sit instead of him.

Penny turned and faced the window as she watched him in the reflection. Ohh my goodness he's headed towards me. She thought as he casually drifted through the crowd in her direction. He stood directly behind Penny and the buffeting of the train, and the throng in the carriage pushed him against her tight bottom. She could feel his crotch pushing against her. Was she imagining it, was his cock hardening? She thought so but could not be sure. She was breathless with excitement.

Soon it was their stop, and Penny tried to follow the man but he was picked up by a Mercedes outside the train station. Penny had to sit on a public bench, catch her breath and compose herself. She thought to herself, He knows exactly what he's doing. I think he wants to fuck me.

Penny found it hard to concentrate in work that day as her mind kept returning to the man and his closeness on the train. He was not on the train on the homeward journey and Penny was disappointed but couldn't wait to get home to masturbate. She wanted to imagine him taking her right there in the open carriage, maybe with people watching.

Penny endured an hour of chatting about mundane things with Mommy, but she was thinking about the man and how she liked being a little tease for him. She couldn't wait to take off her clothes, lie on her bed and tend to her moist little pussy.

As soon as they finished conversing, Penny went upstairs to her bedroom and locked the door. She didn't want an embarrassing repeat of her clumsy Step Dad barging in to her room.

Penny took off her blouse and jacket, then she removed her bra and allowed her breasts to feel the cool breeze from the air conditioning unit. She then slipped off her shoes, slim skirt and lacy panties. She was about to remove her stockings but she decided to leave them on as she imagined the man fucking her with her stockings on.

Penny stood on front of the full length mirror in her room. She admired her slim young body. She was proud of her perky breasts with her hard nipples standing to attention. She imagined the man looking at her naked. Maybe he would be masturbating as she teased him. That thought brought tingles between her legs and right up to her tight little butt.

Penny fantasised about him taking out a large hard dick and ordering her to suck it, this thought caused her to slip two fingers into her wet little pussy. She began play with herself as she imagined his trousers around his ankles as he pushed his large dick into her mouth. Perhaps he would forcefully push her up against a wall and take what he wanted.

She thought about his large mature cock pushing its way into her pussy and the feelings of shock and pleasure that would entail. Perhaps he would cum inside her. This idea was thrilling for Penny, The sheer naughtiness of it was causing her knees to weaken as she now frantically played with her pussy.

Penny could feel her knees weaken, so she turned and lay on her bed so she could play without stumbling. She realised for the first time that she liked teasing older powerful men of a certain type. In particular this man on the train. She also realised she wanted him to be in control as he fucked her.

No boyfriend ever turned her on the way she was feeling now. It was like she could be blameless and it wasn't her fault, if a powerful business man decided to have his way with her. It wasn't her fault that he was very good looking. Wasn't even her fault he stole glances up her business skirt. It was not her fault if he forced her to cum. She could say no, but he probably would continue to fuck her sternly, that's what powerful men did, wasn't it?

The climax was building and Penny knew that she wouldn't last much longer. She turned over on the bed so she was face down into the pillow. She imagined him bending her over a desk and fucking her like a bratty little girl.

She knew she was going to cum hard, and she alternated between pushing her fingers inside her tight sex and rubbing her love bud. Finally she could take it no more and she felt herself gush her juices down her thighs. She wailed loudly into her pillow as she rode the wave of orgasm. She collapsed into a face down lying position and continued to feel spasm's for a few minutes.

Mommy called upstairs, "are you ok dear?" Jenny was embarrassed, maybe Mommy might know what I'm doing she thought uncomfortably.

"Yes Mommy, I was just on the phone," she replied sheepishly. Penny then climbed off the bed and shuffled into the shower feeling pleasurable sensations down below as she walked.

After the usual dinner conversations and social media conversations with friends, Penny decided to go upstairs and lay out a final outfit for the next day.

After much indecision, Penny chose an outfit. She was feeling daring. She had one more day to get this man's attention. She chose the final suit, the light grey skirt was shorter on this one. It stopped about two inches above the knee. It was not tight, but rather flared instead. If she twirled in this skirt, people would see high up her thighs. This thought invigorated her.

She agonised about what underwear she should choose. She eventually chose matching black Bra and panties. Then she pondered her decision and finally resolved that she wouldn't wear any panties tomorrow.

Penny felt excited and daring, she tried on a pair of stay up tights. They had about two inches of lacy material on top. She felt breathless with excitement as she tried on the full outfit. She stood on front of the full length mirror and twirled. She was electrified as she saw the tips of her stockings become visible as she twirled. The decision not to wear panties both thrilled and scared her at the same time.

She remained in front of the mirror and raised her skirt slightly so her stockings were visible. Her heart beat quickly with excitement. Then she sat on a chair on front of the mirror and parted her thighs. The sight was thrilling, she could see her newly shaved pussy and her stocking tops. She was committed, she would wear this outfit tomorrow.

Penny hung her outfit up in preparation for the morning. When she was naked, she bent over the chair in front of the mirror. She reached for her moist pussy and began masturbating again. She was imagining the man spanking her for being so naughty. Then he would have his way with her of course. She came quickly this time. I'm turning into a sex maniac she thought.

Penny awoke early, she had a shower, straightened her hair, applied minimal make up and had a light breakfast. She dressed as planned and was nervous but excited for the day ahead. She had never gone without panties before. But it felt daring and naughty and she felt right with her decision.

She walked to the train station carrying her fashionable handbag. She could feel the thrill of the cool breeze touching her bottom and she felt liberated, grown up and sexy.

Penny arrive early at the train station and took a seat in the area where the man usually sat. She sat down keeping her thighs together. People started to enter the station and take their seats. There was no sign of the man. Then Penny groaned inwardly as a small short haired girl about eighteen years old, wearing a pride tee shirt and tight jeans sat directly opposite her. The girl looked like a nerdy gamer type.

Penny noticed the pride girl sitting opposite her, was staring at her legs, but trying to look as if she wasn't. Penny did not consider herself gay or even bisexual, she had never really considered it. She knew she liked men. However she felt a surge of excitement and decided to give the girl a little show.

Penny pretended to be looking at her phone and ever so slightly parted her thighs. She could see she had the girls full attention, as the girl kept glancing bashfully up her skirt. As the train pulled in, Penny 'accidentally on purpose' parted her knees as she stood and allowed the girl a fleeting view of her most private area. Just then she noticed a shadow and saw the man standing directly behind the girl. He had probably got a glimpse too.

Penny was startled, and quickly boarded the train and took a seat, blushing. The man and the girl took the two seats directly opposite her. This was an unexpected, but Penny was unsure if this was a complication, or an opportunity. Let them both watch me she thought.

Then something unexpected happened. The man wished the young girl a good morning calling her Miss Kelly and she replied with a greeting of her own. She referred to him as Mr Evans. Penny was startled. Penny looked intently at the phone as she considered her next move.

Mr Evans and Miss Kelly had a brief conversation from which Penny deduced that he was a company CEO and Miss Kelly was a member of cleaning staff. They didn't converse much after that, he read his news paper and Miss Kelly looked at her phone.

As Miss Kelly was seated directly opposite her and Mr Evans was seated slightly off centre. Penny she would pretend to doze off on the morning train, and let her knees fall open as she pretended to snooze. She had seen other people doze off on the train before.

Penny made a performance of yawning, slowly closing her eyes and eventually keeping them closed. She feigned that she was sleeping. After a while she parted her knees a few inches. She felt the air circulate between her thighs and it was exciting. After a period of time she parted her thighs wider and she felt her pussy moisten with exhilaration. She knew Miss Kelly could see her stocking tops and likely much more. She was unsure if Mr Evans had a similar view, so she twisted her body to afford him a better view while feigning sleep. It was a totally new erotic sensation, and had total deniability.

Penny heard the announcement for her station, and she slowly opened her eyes as if she had been sleeping . Mr Evans and Miss Kelly had stood and Penny was excited to notice a bulge in Mr Evans trousers.

Penny followed both out of the station, but the Mercedes was waiting for Mr Evans and he also called Miss Kelly to join him in getting a lift to work. Penny was trembling with the audacity of what she had done, but she was slightly discomposed that she didn't know their company name. Am I becoming a perverted stalker she wondered to herself. Then she giggled discretely and continued on her journey on foot.

She arrived in the job she was placed in. Just before lunchtime, her team leader, Mrs Jones, an older woman in her fifties who usually gave her tasking's, called her into her office. She had written Penny a glowing appraisal and she gave Penny a hard copy to keep. Penny was overjoyed, she then delighted Penny by saying that she had emailed a copy to Penny's course professor and the company CEO.

Miss jones told Penny that the CEO wanted to meet her at 2pm. Penny felt ecstatic. This could be her way into the industry she thought happily to herself. Mrs Jones told her to make sure she was on time, as Mr Evans was a stickler for punctuality.

The shock hit Penny, could it possibly be the same man off the train. This thought immediately gave Penny a hot flush in her cheeks and a strange smarting sensation between her legs. Miss Jones put it down to youthful embarrassment.

Penny went for a walk during lunchtime and considered her situation. It wasn't that bad, she thought. If Mr Evans is the same man off the train, he'd hardly say he admired looking her skirt, would he? Penny was a logical girl not given to worrying, so she just decided to see what would happen.

At five minutes before 2pm, Penny sat apprehensively in a waiting area, watching Mr Evans personal assistant. She was late fortyish and very attractive. She was wearing an ear bud and talking to someone in a low voice. She was the picture of efficiency, and she made Penny slightly jumpy. She gave off a sexy but no nonsense vibe.

12