Penny for Your Thoughts Pt. 01

Story Info
There is an opening for subjects at a research facility.
3.6k words
4.61
14.9k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

James sighed as he flipped through the pile of bills on his desk. He felt that creeping sense of fear as one after the other was plastered with dark red lettering. OVERDUE. PAST DUE. URGENT. In the plastic window was the familiar light pink paper, indicating he didn't have a lot of time before measures would be taken.

James was a guy who did not have much of a plan his whole life. He graduated high school, but academically he wasn't going to make it to a university. He resigned to try and learn a trade, but quickly discovered he wasn't very good with his hands. When he got a job in construction, he thought he would eventually learn the skills that would keep him employed for as long as he wished.

Weeks ago, his supervisor sat him down and, not so gently, told him that he was wasting all of their time. Since he had not improved his skills, it was obvious that he was never going to be at the same level as his peers. James was terminated immediately that very day.

James had short brown hair, was about 5'-10" tall, and had an unintimidating physique. He was bothered that he wasn't the tallest, strongest, or brightest. Now that he couldn't even provide for his girlfriend, he felt inadequate in every way.

Danielle was James's long term love. They had been together ever since their senior year of high school. Danielle was very pretty, but she often thought she had too many blemishes and flaws to be beautiful. She had long brown hair, was about 5'-9", and had curves in the right places. She had moved in with James and was hoping to start a life, but they both knew they would not be able to survive on her meager waitress paychecks.

As the weeks passed since James was terminated, he and Danielle had been arguing more while tension was rising. They looked and looked, but James couldn't get a job no matter how much they tried. In desperation, Danielle began to look for sources of income elsewhere. She even tried to sell James on her taking a second job as an exotic dancer, but that led to another heated argument.

This morning, however, Danielle was going through the online help wanted ads and stumbled across a very intriguing offer. It appeared that a local research facility funded by the university was looking for test subjects to volunteer for their experiments. The ad promised substantial compensation. The posting claimed the participant would be awarded $5k for the first 30 days, and if they formed a successful partnership, they would be eligible for $10k/mo for a duration of 1 year.

Danielle asked James what he thought of the proposal, and he expressed some skepticism. What kind of experiment could be worth that kind of money? What if they disfigured us or worse? Danielle could only groan as yet another solution was being suffocated. She adamantly explained to James that if they did not get that money for the first phase, they would not be able to afford to eat.

James mulled over the idea of letting a scientist probe his body versus dumpster diving for his next meals. Nothing else that he had tried was working so he relented and agreed to attend the presentation at the facility in the morning. Despite having a solution to their financial crisis on the horizon, the two tossed and turned with nervousness about their future. 

When the morning came, they both got ready and tried not to discuss the extreme importance of the day. They drove together to the facility and signed in. The instructions were to listen to the presentation with the rest of the attending participants and then they would have an interview with one of the associates to see if they would qualify.

A man dressed in a lab coat stepped onto the stage and introduced himself as Michael. He explained that this research study was in the realm of psychological manipulation. The goal of the study would be to see if they could implant a foreign thought or idea into a subject's head and have the host accept it as part of their personality or behavior. 

The cash value was evident. With a successful trial, this technology could be used to cure addiction, reform criminals, interrogate enemy hostages and even mold minds with better ambitions or habits. James and Danielle were astonished by what kind of use could come from this experiment and equally excited to be at the front lines of radical changes. 

Michael explained that they have had success with various animal subjects. They had convinced mice they did not like cheese, hamsters that they could walk on two legs, and made frogs to do backflips on command. He played videos of the animals acting in ways never before seen before and met with varied ooohs and aaahs from the crowd. 

The room erupted with applause as the presentation finished. The participants were buzzing with excitement about how this program could potentially improve their lives. Some wanted them to be committed to diet and exercise. Some wanted to quit smoking or drinking. James and Danielle looked at each other and wondered what they could get that would turn their fortunes around. Maybe they could make James better at using tools and construction to get a job.

Finally, Michael came back on stage and announced that there was a slight change to the schedule. Instead of proceeding with the interviews, they needed everyone to sign a release to submit to a brain scan. Since there were a large number of attendants they would only be interviewing the people whose brain scans were most compatible with the program. 

The crowd murmured, and about 15% of the attendees decided to leave because they didn't want to scan or were not committed to keeping going. One by one, each person was led into the back medical center to have their scans conducted. Each scan took about 3 to 4 minutes, so the entire process took upwards of 2 hours. Michael kept taking the stage to update progress and play some amusing videos.

Finally, they led groups of people into the interview rooms and sent entire groups of people home. Almost 80% of the attendees had been sent home before James and Danielle were called to meet with the research associate.

When they walked into the room they could see two brain scans clipped to a whiteboard, and one scan had a red circle on it. The associate asked them to sit down. "Hello. My name is Sam. It is a pleasure to meet you, James and Danielle. Thank you for coming to the presentation today. I think you probably have many questions, but please let me review where we are so far".

James and Danielle shook hands with Sam and exchanged pleasantries as they sat down to listen to their fate.

San continued. "If you look at the brain scans taken today, fortunately one of you qualifies for the program, but both of you will be required to see results. Danielle, your brain scan indicated you may have a resistance to thought implementation and therefore, may skew the results. However, James appears to be a quality candidate that we would be excited to partner with."

Danielle asked, "Why does the experiment require both of us if it cannot be implemented?"

Sam responded, "The subject cannot be made aware of what thought is being implanted and nurtured in their mind. James will have to authorize you to see what the program will be and provide his consent. Additionally, we will need for you to do tasks, or provide opportunities for this thought to react and meld with the most mind."

James looked more worried. He would have no idea what kind of experiment would be carried out on him. Danielle pleaded to him. "Please, James. We can't turn this down. This is our only option. Please. You can trust me!"

James wished he could say no. He was scared. He wanted to trust Danielle but there were real concerns. He gulped as he swallowed his fears and finally agreed to sign an authorization allowing Danielle to provide his consent to the program. 

Sam and Danielle went into the adjacent interview room where she was presented with the program. Sam gave her an explanation. "Danielle, this will be a surprise to you but this program is designed to create a thought that would not normally present itself in the host. If the thought was too simple, we could not prove its success."

Danielle gasped and cupped her mouth with her hands as she read the program.  

Week 1: The male subject will be implanted with a fascination with women's panties. Expect curiosity.

Week 2: The subject will be aroused by panties. Partner to provide the subject with the opportunity to touch and smell panties being worn. Expect a physical reaction. 

Week 3: The subject will be overcome with the desire to wear panties. Partner is to leave panties lying around until the subject reacts. Expect action. 

Week 4: Enhance pleasure from wearing panties. The subject should not be able to stop wearing panties. Partner to 'catch' them in the act and become visibly disgusted. Expect the subject to still not be able to resist. 

Final days: The subject becomes obsessed with the desire for more panties. Partner to remove access to panties. Expect the subject to purchase their own panties. 

Measurement for success: If the expectation is met in each of the 5 objectives a year-long tender will be offered to the participant at a rate of $10,000/mo for additional study.

To continue, confirm that, to your knowledge the subject has never willingly participated in the aforementioned activities. Any evidence proving the contrary would be subject to voiding and repayments of all and any payments made to the subject. By authorizing this experiment you hereby consent for the subject's mind to be altered by the patterns described. 

Additionally, included with the consent form and program were many pages with liabilities and legal information absolving the facility and research staff of any adverse outcomes. 

Danielle stared at the agenda, shocked by the extremes that these people would go to to prove the experimental treatment. She looked at Sam with a dumbfounded expression. "Are there any other agendas that aren't so... umm... drastic to our lives?"

Sam shook his head. "We only wrote five programs and some of the other programs were even more life altering. The other 4 programs have already been assigned, and this is the last entry into the program. If you decide to decline then you will not have the opportunity to participate in this research cycle."

Danielle started to cry as she balanced the weight of the decision. On one hand, she loved James. She knew he would never willingly consent to have these thoughts or behave like that. She didn't know if she could continue to be with him if he stayed like that. On the other hand she doesn't have enough money to not do it. At least if they do it, they won't be homeless or starving. "Is it reversible?" She asked.

Sam flattened his mouth and looked to be in thought. After a moment, he answered. "We can't be sure. While the experiments with the other animals were successful, we had some mixed results with any form of reversal. Once the host accepts the changes it becomes very difficult to separate the two. The reason for the substantial payments is due to the risk assumed by participating."

"Fuck me" Danielle whispered under her breath. She thought about how, after one month, maybe they would be able to get back on their feet and not need to participate anymore and there was still a chance they could reverse it. She thought that if the worst-case scenario was that James had to wear panties the rest of their lives, maybe theycould live with that.

Her hand shook as she signed all of the paperwork, giving the research facility full authority to implement the program. She felt like she was betraying him but she kept assuring herself that she was just protecting both of them. She had to do what was necessary, even if it was difficult. She had offered to put her body on the line too. This was just the final option they had after James had resisted all the others.

Sam took back the papers and led Danielle back to the interview room, where James was waiting. Sam congratulated them on being accepted into the program.

"James, we need you to please come with us to the operations room. Today will begin the first day of the first phase. The treatment will be instituted in 5 sessions each 1 week apart, and conclude after 31 days. After the conclusion, we will meet to discuss the results.

While we conduct the treatment, Danielle please fill out all financial information, and the initial $5,000 will be transferred to your account by the end of the day. Failure to complete the program phase will be subject to forfeiture and recoupment of paid funds."

Sam took James into the operations room, where they hooked him up to what they called the implementation device. It was a large machine with coiled hoses attached to a full helmet. The helmet had a set of goggles that blacked out any vision. The device also had a nose cover with tubes and a padded cup at each side that covered his ears. Lastly, there was a gag that went inside his mouth to prevent him from biting his tongue off. Once fully strapped in James was unable to see, hear, smell, or taste anything. Almost all of his senses were completely nullified. 

When the machine turned on, all he could feel were vibrations coursing through his head and body. With his senses dulled these vibrations felt extremely powerful. Only moments into the session he lost all consciousness. Only sometime later did he regain it when he felt the helmet being removed from his head.

James opened his eyes so he could see a blurry version of Sam in front of him. He blinked his eyes until the blurry man came into focus. "Hi, James. We know that the machine is quite disorienting. Let's do a couple of tests. Follow my finger. Good. Now look into this light. Good. Lift your hands. Ok, now wiggle your fingers. Great. It looks like everything went well.

James was confused. "Did it work? It felt like I was only in there for a few seconds."

Sam sighed. "Yes, to you, it did only feel like that because you were not conscious of the treatment. The host can't accept the implementation unless it is done in that state. Your awareness would block your mind from accepting it as your thought. You were connected for 2 hours while we monitored your vitals and we concluded that the session was completed."

James tried to process the situation, but since he felt fine. He decided that everything was okay. He was seemingly unchanged and in minutes, he would have the money that he so desperately needed.

When they reached the interview room, Danielle dashed over and hugged him. "How do you feel, James?"

James shrugged. "I guess I feel fine. I can't say that I feel any different. That's a crazy machine, though. I'd hate to be hooked up to that forever."

After the doctor performed a physical examination, Danielle was given instructions in private on how to monitor and check for the desired behavior from James. This week would be mostly observational, but it was her responsibility to make sure there was an opportunity.

They checked their bank account in the car and rejoiced when they saw that $5000 had been deposited. They raced home eager to clear the month's debt and salvage what they had left of the day. 

After spending the rest of the day together getting food, paying bills, and cleaning up both James and Danielle were exhausted. They headed to the bathroom to get ready to go to sleep. Normally, Danielle might do her nightly routine in the bathroom and put on pajamas, brush her teeth, etc... but she needed to give James a chance to be observed.

Once they got in the bedroom, James sat on the bed and looked over to see Danielle changing. He concentrated as she removed her jeans. He never got to see her change very often, so this was a treat. Once her pants were down he noticed she was wearing a light pink bikini-style pair of panties. They had a little bow on the front, which made her look so feminine. The elastic made the panties perfectly tight against her waist. He admired how her thighs were so soft and smooth.

Danielle noticed James' lingering stare and turned around. She bent over to pick up her clothes, but also to give him a better look from behind.

James' attention shifted to how the panties lifted and cradled each cheek. He admired how they formed a perfect U shape. He had always been a boob man, but today he was blown away by how great Danielle's ass looked.

Danielle figured she had given him enough of a show and turned around, and met his stare. "See anything you like?"

James was a little embarrassed. He just realized he had been staring at Danielle for longer than he would like to admit. Sheepishly, he said, "I just think you look beautiful tonight." He blushed and averted eye contact hoping to distract from the awkward moment.

Danielle giggled. "Well, mister. Since you made us all that money today, I guess you earned a little peek show. Are you too tired or is there more that you want to see?"

James got up and pulled her close. He kissed Danielle deeply. Her lips were soft and warm to his touch. She parted her mouth, inviting him to explore. The kiss was electric. Danielle could feel James' body pressing up against her own. She guided his hands to her ass. "You know... It feels just as good as it looks."

His hands held her round and shapely cheeks. He rubbed her ass while plunging into another kiss. James began to stiffen as Danielle moaned. She scratched his back with her fingernails, turning the intensity up even further. The moment escalated when James had enough teasing and tossed Danielle onto the bed. His eyes were wild with lust while Danielle bit her lip in anticipation. 

James began to tear through their clothes, tossing them carelessly through the room. They continued to kiss and fondle each other's bodies as the heat continued to build. James kissed and licked every part of Danielle's body eliciting an eruption of horny sounds. 

Meanwhile, Danielle had a mission of her own. She had sought out and managed to get her hands around James' cock. He was the hardest she had seen in several years. Despite having a full grip on his member, she was surprised at the rigidity and stiffness. Normally, he would get fairly hard but this was a new level. She closed her eyes as she prepared for this magnificent erection to fulfill her every desire. 

James went for it. He hoisted Danielle's legs into the air and onto his shoulders. Danielle was dripping with excitement and he wasted no time delivering on what they had both been craving. James' cock pushed into Danielle, parting her lips around the tip. She was warm to the touch and his cock slid forward with ease.

Danielle moaned. "Oh, James! Your cock feels so big. Please fuck me. I want you inside of me. Put your big cock on my pussy and fuck me until I cum." She bit her lip as James slid his cock forward, fulfilling her desire to have her pussy full. "Yes! James, your cock feels so good. Fuck me! Fuck me like you want to. I am a dirty little girl who needs you to fuck me until I can't see."

James was quieter than Danielle was, but let out the occasional "You like that?" or "That feels so good." He began to thrust himself forward and backward using every inch of his cock. Danielle arched her back as she shouted, whimpered, and screamed out. 

"Ooooh! James! Fuck. Yes! Right there!" Danielle was a screamer, and tonight she flailed like a fish as James fucked her into two orgasms. Finally, his load erupted and was unleashed into Danielle's waiting pussy. 

The two of them lay on the bed side by side, breathing heavily from the long physical activity. Danielle smiled knowing that today she was able to find a solution to their money and that she had also been fucked in just the right way to make her day. She had a slight worry about what was to come, but if the rest of the phase was like today, maybe she could live with a little perversion.

12