Penny the Conqueror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chime to her door rang, and Penny went to answer. The doors slid open, and Penny just about lost it.

Vitala stood there in a full-length gown, hugging every one of her delicious curves. Her chestnut hair was braided up, and she had on her own makeup. Her jugs were out on full display as well, her neckline plunging down past her solar plexus.

Penny felt herself making a pervert gawking face. She struggled to say something witty. "Huhhh...I mean...yooooo."

"Are we ready to leave?" asked Vitala.

Penny went into the hallway, then took Vitala's arm. Vitala's bicep felt like it was made of iron. Penny bit her lower lip as this gorgeous valkyrie took her down to the restaurant.

The two of them had a more elegant dining experience than what they usually had aboard the ship. Penny wanted to take it easy, but the food was just so exquisite that she had to sample everything. Vitala had picked out the menu, and she had studied enough of Earth cuisine to get the finer items--beef Wellington, roe on kelp, pad thai, pan-fried catfish, and some of the most delicious mousse Penny had ever tried.

The two of them later went dancing at a type of disco club. Everyone was shocked to see Vitala stepping out.

"Why are they acting so weird around you?" yelled Penny over the music.

"They don't usually see me outside of the bridge," Vitala replied. "If I have to make an appearance, I am glad it is with you." Penny felt like she was about to melt.

The two of them settled into a booth and were quickly joined by two other female crew. "Penny Leighton, please meet our chief navigation officer, Greca." Penny took her hand. She was a perky and cute redhead. "And this is our shift coordinator, Voz." Vitala touched Voz's hand. "This woman keeps the ship running! I would be but a lowly turbine scrubber if not for her."

Vitala did her usual boisterous deep laugh. Penny sat there staring at this lovely woman.

After a few drinks, Vitala and Penny took to the dance floor. The alien dances that were happening on the dance floor confused Penny.

Vitala noticed Penny seemed unsure. She leaned into her ear, which gave Penny goosebumps. "Show me how you dance on Earth!"

Penny was not the greatest dancer, but she knew a few moves. Vitala insisted on copying every move Penny was making, and the two of them were getting the whole floor doing the same moves.

A slow song came on, and the dancers paired off and embraced. Vitala offered her hand, as if she was doing a royal gesture, and Penny took it. Vitala draped her strong arms over Penny's shoulders while Penny held onto Vitala's waist. They stared into each others' eyes as they did their slow dance. Vitala was a good six inches taller than Penny. Penny felt safe in her date's arms.

After a few more bits of socializing, the two of them retreated out of the disco. Vitala had Penny's arm. "Shall we retreat to your room?"

Penny nodded, still not believing what might happen. This was such a great night, and Penny did not want it to end.

They got into Penny's room, then Vitala reached in behind her to unzip her gown. "I would much like to shower off, if that is permissible."

"Oh! Yes, please!" Penny sat on the bed while Vitala smiled and turned to the washroom. She shut the door behind her.

Penny jumped up and did a little happy dance. She got stripped out of her own dress, then got into her pyjamas. She decided not to bother with the underwear. She did not want to appear desperate by being nude, but she figured if the jammies came off, she wanted nothing slowing her down.

Penny buttoned up her top, then went to the bed to lay down.

"Would it be all right if I borrowed your little nightgown?" asked Vitala from behind the door.

"Go ahead," called out Penny. She got a pillow up under her neck, trying to look casual. The truth was that she was terrified. What if Vitala just wanted to talk? What if she did not feel the same way Penny did?

Vitala opened the door to the bathroom. Penny's jaw dropped. Vitala stood there with the white sheer nightgown clinging to her, just a bit below from showing her vulva. Her massive tits were threatening to tear the nightie in two.

Penny laid there as Vitala stepped lightly over to the bed. "Do you mind of I sit down?"

Penny nodded, as Vitala climbed aboard. She sat with her knees near Penny's head. Vitala's face was now blocked out by her giant boobs.

Vitala tenderly stroked Penny's fine blonde hair. "I trust that this trip has been to your liking, Penny." She clicked her tongue. "That is such an unusual name! I do enjoy saying it, though."

"It's short for Penelope," Penny mentioned, almost in a trance. She fought hard to keep her hands beside her.

"Ooh, I like that," Vitala commented. Penny moved her head to rest in Vitala's lap. Vitala's thighs were thick and sturdy.

"You know, you kept telling me I saved all those people," Penny went on. "But it was you. You're the one who went zooming off into space, then landed on some crazy-ass planet with...who knows who could have found you!"

Vitala threw her head back and did another of her boisterous laughs. "Penelope! You sound as if the population of Earth is run by utter savages!"

"We're not ready for things like this," Penny confessed.

"You seem so wonderful," Vitala said as she caressed Penny's forehead. Penny made up her mind to undo a button, just to feel more comfortable. "You strike me as accepting, intelligent, and brave."

Button. "I mean..." Penny's muscles along her temple were tingling. "I just have you to look up to." She meant this, as staring at those massive tits was driving her wild. "How do you stay in such good shape?"

"Oh, we're from a species that was doing genetic reprogramming," Vitala said. "We outlawed it fifty years ago, but the legacy lives on. I insist on my crew maintaining physical prowess, and I lead by example."

Button. "I can tell. You look so gorgeous. I wish I was like you."

"My goodness, Penelope," Vitala muttered. "I am utterly smitten with you."

Button button button. "Will you...ever come to see me again?"

"If you'll have me," Vitala whispered.

Penny reached down and realized she was out of buttons. Her top was sitting open, barely held together by her nipples. She grabbed the side of Vitala's nightie and mouthed the words fuck me.

"Penny Leighton, I am scared," Vitala admitted with a rushed tone.

Penny's head lifted. "Oh God, what's wrong?"

Vitala panted. "It has been many, many cycles since I have engaged in physical pleasures. I wish to make sex with you and I am worried that you might reject me, and I could not handle such rejection!"

Penny bared her teeth. "Thank God!" She sat up and grabbed Vitala's shoulders, giving her a big kiss. Her top was now wide open as they held each other and snogged properly.

Vitala pulled away, then covered her mouth. "Penny!" She looked down at Penny's perky tits. "I am so relieved!"

Penny yanked off her top, then got on her back and slid off her bottoms. She got her legs wide apart. "Do me!"

Vitala reached down and pulled off her nightie. Penny could not have adequately prepared herself for just how amazing Vitala looked. Full breasts, slim waistline, gorgeous rounded hips. She even had her rib cage exposed. Those wonderful rounded shoulders of hers gave such a bold, strong look to her.

Vitala lunged forward and got on top of Penny, getting her hips in between Penny's legs. Penny kissed her new lover deeply as she held onto her giant boobs. Penny threw her head back and growled. "These are so big!"

Vitala shifted down and got her face into Penny's crotch. She held onto both thighs and dove in, licking and sucking on Penny's clit. Penny got up on her elbows to watch as she braced herself, her stomach quivering with excitement. "Oh God! Get in there! Yes, please! Eeeee!" Penny collapsed down and grabbed onto the comforter.

Vitala licked away as she looked up at Penny. Penny was doing her best to hold on. Vitala got up, then lifted up Penny's leg and positioned her own cunt right up to Penny's. The two of them did the grind for several minutes. Penny stared at those bountiful globes, now getting flushed and sweaty. Penny sat up and kissed Vitala, holding onto her shoulders.

"I wanted to fuck you so badly," Penny wailed. "You're so hot. Oh! I want to see you again!"

"You will, Penny Leighton," Vitala promised as she panted.

Penny reached down to fiddle with Vitala's privates. Vitala sat back and spread her legs as Penny stuck two fingers in. Penny pumped her hand as fast as she could. Vitala's eyes rolled back as she cringed. Penny got her face next to Vitala's, kissing her tenderly on the cheek. "Do you want to lick each other?"

Vitala nodded, then the two of them got in the sixty-nine position. Penny held onto Vitala's ass cheek with one hand while kneading a tit with the other. Vitala was using her thumbs to spread Penny's labia wide open, just to be able to get deep into the vagina. The two of them slurped away, as Penny felt it building up. She gave Vitala a light tap on the rear. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh noooo!"

Penny felt her pussy get wet as she let go. Vitala had pulled back just to watch the spectacle. "Penny Leighton! Your bottom parts are vibrating!"

Penny had her face buried in the comforter as she screamed. It took two full minutes for her to calm down. She finally sat up, only to realize she was crying.

Vitala wrapped her big arms around Penny. "Are you all right, dearest?"

Penny wiped at her eyes. Those green eyes of Vitala's were so warm and inviting, and her freckles were to die for. She smiled, then put a hand on Vitala's chest. "It's all just so beautiful. You're the perfect woman."

Vitala smiled back, then took Penny's chin and gave her a sweet kiss.

"Did you orgasm?" asked Penny.

"I did!" Vitala gave another hearty laugh. "Oh, it was delightful. I sometimes have to rely on the deltan for such pleasure."

"What's that?" asked Penny.

"Oh, you might have one in here." Vitala jumped up and went to a dresser, bending over. Penny wanted to take a bite out of her ass.

Vitala pulled out a silver device, and by the shape of it, Penny knew what it was for. Vitala fiddled with a small knob. "These can set you to orgasmic state within thirty seconds."

Penny sputtered. "Thirty seconds! Sounds like my first time."

Vitala laid on the bed, then placed the device in between her legs. "I will demonstrate." She pressed the black button along the side, then she got the look on her face. "You just...stimulate the delta waves...ooooh...ohhhhh!" She gripped onto Penny's hand. "Oh, it is happening, Penelope!"

Penny sat there dumbstruck as she watched Vitala quiver and twitch, her nipples instantly stiffened. After thirty seconds, Vitala squealed and took the device off of her pussy. She put the gizmo to her head and sighed. "This is a marvellous device."

Penny stared in wonder. "May I?"

"Oh, I do not know, Penny," Vitala warned. "Your brain waves might not be attenuated to the device, as you are an alien species."

"Just for a few seconds? Please?" Penny put her fingers together and begged.

Vitala made a sweet half-smile. "I will observe you in case of danger."

Penny got on her back, and Vitala fiddled with the knob again. "I will turn down the intensity." She placed the device between Penny's leg, then pushed the button.

Penny laid back, with nothing happening for ten seconds. "I mean..." She giggled. "Maybe it doesn't work on me at--WOOWWWW!" Penny got up on her elbows and looked down at the device, then back at Vitala.

"Are you all right, Penny Leighton?" Vitala touched Penny's shoulder.

"FUUUUUCK! This is the greatest WHOOOOOA!" Penny broke out in a sweat. Her brain felt like it was being lit up on every neuron. Vitala held Penny up by the back of her neck.

She could take no more. Penny took the device off, then jumped up right off the mattress. She kicked her legs, then rubbed at her pussy with fury. She blasted out again, then her entire body had a full spasm.

"Penny!" Vitala sounded panicked. "Penny! Please speak to me."

Penny got the sweaty blonde hair out of her eyes, then wrapped her arms around Vitala's waist and put her face in Vitala's tummy. "That...was...AMAZING!" The two of them embraced and kissed.

Viatala spent the rest of their trip showing Penny all kinds of new sex toys, including a special strapon that reacted just like a real cock. Vitala's stamina allowed her to ride Penny for a good long time. There was so much that Penny loved about Vitala--her sharp nose, those gorgeous thick thighs, and the way the two muscles on her shoulder came together in a perfect V-formation, which Penny gawked at with lust.

They had returned to the Sol system, and Vitala ensured that the ship would be a far enough distance so that the Earth detection units would not find them. They flew down in the shuttle, Penny's special cargo still in the back. They landed in an unassuming field, close to Penny's home.

Vitala helped Penny move the chest into her apartment using the hover dolly. Penny got her to sit down on her small couch just for a bit to relax.

"I must be going soon, Penny Leighton," Vitala warned. "I do not want to arouse suspicion with my craft. Oooh! I have something for you."

Vitala opened her silver carrying case, then pulled out a necklace with a solitary sapphire. It was the loveliest shade of purple that Penny had ever seen. Vitala held it up, then placed it around Penny's neck. "I know how much you like that silly gold," Vitala said with a smirk.

Penny's eyes filled with tears. "When will I see you again?"

Vitala took Penny's cheek in her hand. "Soon. I will make sure of it." She kissed Penny, then wiped at her tears.

Penny smiled, then went down to kiss Vitala's belly. Vitala leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. "Very well. Twenty of your minutes," Vitala cooed.