Penny the Conqueror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Penny Leighton," moaned Vitala. "I am so sorry that I neglected you on the ship."

"It's okay, it's okay," panted Penny. She whipped her wet hair to keep it out of her eyes. They bucked and thrusted for a few more minutes, then Penny stuck two digits into Vitala. Vitala's eyes went wide as Penny gave her a slish, humping her ass up and down as she did so. Vitala had a huge orgasm, with Penny doing a quake. She reached up and frigged Penny's clit, which made her come.

Penny got up on her hands and knees over Vitala, laughing. Vitala did one of her huge laughs as well, which rang out through the rock formation. The two of them got to their feet, then joined hands. They jumped off the rock into the pool, bobbing up again and squealing with joy.

After they had stocked up their water reserves, the women were on their way again. Vitala assured the former slave girls that they could be free to pursue the lives they wanted to lead.

"You sure about that?" Penny remained skeptical. "These women were taken once before."

"Perhaps what they need is to be taught how to defend themselves," Vitala reasoned. "I wish I could devote the time, but our priority should be to get that jewel of yours to Shaskala."

Penny looked down at her sapphire. "What about the crystal...what was it?"

"Crystallized tungsten," Vitala finished. "I was a fool. I should have taken the gem directly home, only I did not want to stall the trade talks with this planet."

"Hey," Penny said with a tone of consolation. She placed a hand on Vitala's shoulder. "You made a choice. These pirates just gave you a sucker punch, and you came out of it okay. We'll get to the capital, right?"

Vitala managed a smile. "You are very kind to me."

They had arrived at the village at nightfall. The structures were not as primitive as Penny had assumed they would be, with many brick buildings and cobblestone roads. They got a meeting with the town leader, who had assumed at first that Vitala was trying to sell them the women. The city looked well-protected and safe, so they were happy to let them go.

In gratitude, the city gave Vitala and Penny two of their finer myxlos, a beast similar to a horse, only with two hooves. Penny and Vitala spent the night, put up at an inn on the house.

The two were set up with provisions, and left early the next day. They only had to ride for one more day, as the myxlos thrived in the desert.

When they arrived at the capital, Penny was stunned at the sight. The wall stood well over a hundred feet, with great metal gates as the only apparent entry. The pillars of glass and stone pierced high into the sky, with the large tower in the middle. Penny guessed it had to be several miles tall.

They went to the entryway and pressed the summoning button. An older male with a balding head and beard appeared on the televiewer.

"Hello. I am Vitala of the planet Shaskala," she began. "I have been sent as a representative of the Trade Council to broker a contract for a supply of crystallized tungsten."

The smaller doors slid opened, and two burly men in black armour grabbed them both. Vitala was relieved of her pistol instantly, and the two of them were man-handled into the hallway.

"What are you doing?" Vitala struggled, while Penny went along for the ride over the shoulder of the guard.

They were dragged into a room with stone tiles. They were stripped of their clothes, and Penny's necklace with the sapphire was taken off. "Hey, no!" Penny tried to grab the necklace back, but it was no use.

"Do not panic," warned a distorted voice over a loudspeaker. "You will be sanitized. We will return your jewels and clothing."

Vitala and Penny stood there, trying to cover themselves. "Do not tell them about the sapphire," Vitala whispered. "They will just assume it's a sentimental rock."

The two of them were pushed to the far edge of the tiling, then the hose went on. The two girls screamed as the cold water hit them. The hoses were not excessively powerful, but still burned Penny's tender skin. They howled and cursed, as the guards stood there stolidly. Their helmets gave no indication of their level of enjoyment.

They were given two gowns to dress in, very plain full-length white fabric. Penny was given her necklace back, which she quickly put back on her neck. The two of them were ushered into a room. It was comfortable, but there was also no chance of escape. The windows were sealed shut.

"Please wait in here," one of the black armour guards said. They were out the door when Vitala tried to charge at them. The door closed shut while she banged her fists on it. "We must speak to the regent! Let us out!"

Penny put a hand on Vitala's shoulder. "Look, we're tired, and we're clearly not going anywhere. Let's just get some sleep."

Vitala crossed her arms and pouted. "I have not eaten for some time, Penny Leighton. I am not pleased."

Penny looked around the room, and found a device the size of a large microwave. It took her a few minutes of fiddling, but found she could use it with the touchscreen to select dishes. She scrolled over and found a meat dish that looked appetizing. Pressing the large green button made the dish materialize. She took the steaming plate of meat and vegetables and held it up to her nose, inhaling deeply. "This looks pretty nice!"

Penny helped Vitala pick out a fine selection of fruits and meats. They both ate, and Vitala's mood seemed to be lightening up. They disposed of the dishes, then cuddled up in the bed. They were both too tired after the long journey, so they went to sleep.

They were woken up the next morning by two other guards in black. They got showered up and put on their new tunics, then were led down the hallway to a hover cart. The guards got in the front seats while Vitala and Penny sat in the back. They cooperated because they assumed they were being led to the trade representative.

The guards pulled them up to another set of doors, then grabbed them both and forced them into the doors. The doors slammed shut, as Penny and Vitala found themselves in a dark room. There was a middle-aged woman polishing a shield.

"Eh! So we have volunteers, do we?" The woman dropped the shield on the tabletop and walked over. "Okay, let's get you set up."

"Miss, please," Vitala pleaded. "I am here as an ambassador of trade for the planet of Shaskala. We must speak with the trade minister."

"Oh, really?" The woman went over to get implements for the two women. "Why didn't you just pull up in your ship, then? Come in from the desert like common scruffs?"

"Our ship was attacked. We had to make a tactical retreat." Vitala walked over. "You have to let us out of here."

"My job is to ensure we have fighters," insisted the woman. She held up a gauntlet to Vitala's wrist. "You look like a medium. Your friend there will have a small. Sometimes the fighters are a bit burlier."

"We're not here to fight!" Penny went over as well. "We just want to make a trade and be on our way."

"Don't know anything about it," the woman replied with no emotion.

"What do we call you?" asked Vitala as a copper gauntlet was slapped on her.

"I'm Mantral," she said. She pulled over leather boots with fur lining at the top, and helped Vitala step into them. She picked out a set for Penny as well. "Do you know of swordfighting?"

"I am more adept at sidearms," Vitala admitted.

"I can do some swordfighting," Penny offered.

"Good," Mantral said. "You choose from the ones on the wall there."

Penny went over and found a shorter-length sword. She liked the handle and the guard on it. She took the sword from the wall, then turned to Mantral. "Say, what's keeping us from just taking you hostage with one of these swords?"

"Two things," Mantral said, sounding as if she had given this speech hundreds of times. "One, they would kill you. Two, I have this." She showed the bracelet on her wrist, which looked like a mounted pistol. "I can take your head off from there. I've done it before."

Penny kept her sword low. "Sorry."

"She'll be the one to fight, then," Mantral announced.

"No! This is unacceptable!" Vitala looked ready to pop. "I should be fighting! This is my mission."

"We're all done here." Mantral went to the back door and pushed the button. "Out you go!"

The two women went out in their battle attire to a small alcove. There they could hear the crowd in the arena. Thousands were gathered in the stands. The gate was still closed at the end of the hallway.

A rusted speaker box next to them crackled to life. "The queen is looking for a successor. The challenger wants to prove herself worthy in a test of combat. You win, and you get your life." The speaker clicked off.

Vitala looked at Penny. "You cannot go out there! I refuse to allow this to happen to you!"

The gate lifted. Penny leaned in and gave Vitala a kiss, then ran and rolled under the door. The gate slapped shut just as she ran out to the arena floor.

Vitala lunged at the door. "Penny! No!"

Penny shrugged, then went to the centre of the arena. She looked up, and saw several of the black armoured guards near a tall chair. In it sat a frail older woman, wearing a large three-pronged crown. The redness of her face was faded. Each prong was made of a crystal encased in a white metal.

The woman had to be helped to her feet, then was walked over to the microphone stand. "People of Bok," said the woman. "As your regent, I have yet to bear a successor. We will appoint a ruler based on the combat performed today. Our challenger has performed all of the Four Feats--the Feat of Cunning, the Feat of Strength, the Feat of Sacrifice, and the Feat of Survival!" The audience cheered when they heard of the accomplishments of the challenger.

The woman at the microphone pointed down at Penny. "We have one here who wishes to challenge for supremacy." The crowd was now booing and calling for her blood. Penny looked around in confusion, unsure of what she just did. Vitala was yelling something, but Penny could not make out what she was saying.

"The final trial shall commence...now." The old woman was helped to her chair again, as the gate at the other side of the arena opened.

Out of the shadows stepped a woman. Penny froze in terror once she saw the challenger approaching. She must have been six foot four, orange skin, and shaved bald except for a ponytail that came out of the top of her head. She had blue paint over her eyes, like war paint. She also had some of the most impressive muscles on just about anyone that Penny had ever seen, even by Vitala's standards. She could have weighed well over two hundred pounds, and was a marvel of athleticism. She was carrying a large silver sword, over five feet in length.

The new orange woman looked fierce and mean. Penny started to realize she had made a mistake here. As much as she wanted to spare Vitala, she might have stood a better chance than Penny in this combat.

The barbarian woman charged forward, holding her sword up off the ground as she ran. Penny dodged out of the way as the giant sword swung down near her. "Man, fuck you, bitch!" The barbarian growled as she picked up her sword over her head and tried to bring it crashing down. Penny used her short sword to deflect it and dodge out of the way just in time.

Penny was breathing heavy. "Okay, girl. Focus." She remembered her training--keep up your guard, don't look at your own feet but watch hers, and your sword is not your only weapon.

The barbarian woman was strong and wild, but not as disciplined. She swung a few more times at Penny, while Penny jumped out of the way.

Penny decided to take the offensive, and swung her sword at the barbarian a few times. The crowd reacted favourably as the barbarian woman looked confused. She could not get her heavy sword up fast enough. Penny gave a good side kick to the barbarian's leg, catching her right on the knee joint. The woman cried out, crouching down. Penny took the opportunity to punch the woman in the face, now that she was squatted down enough so that she could actually reach.

This only served to anger the barbarian further, as she stood up full and flexed just about every muscle she had. The woman threw her sword down, then pulled a dagger out of her boot. She swung wildly at Penny, then reached over and grabbed Penny by the back of the neck. She was about to plunge the knife down into Penny's chest.

Penny held up her arm and stopped the barbarian's wrist, then reached up over and pushed hard on her hand downward. The barbarian drove the dagger down unexpectedly, catching herself in her own leg. The barbarian woman cried out in pain, then fell to the ground holding her thigh.

Penny took her sword and held it at the woman's neck. The crowd was frantic to see some blood.

The barbarian woman started to cry. "Please do not kill me," she begged in her deep voice. "I am sorry! Please!"

Penny stood there horrified. She looked at her own sword, then back at the crying woman. She took her sword away from the woman's neck, then flung it as far as she could. Penny ran up so she was facing the queen up in the stands. "No, I won't do it! She needs help!"

The crowd booed and jeered at the display, but the old woman got back up on her feet. "Silence!" The crowd obeyed. "I hear your plea for mercy, as you yourself have shown. This is a bold decision you have made. One that shows you are worthy of great honour."

A teen boy ran out to the centre of the arena up to Penny, and held up a microphone to her. "I...hello? I'm Penny Leighton, and...we just came here to make a trade. I'm sorry for all the trouble."

"Penny Leighton," the queen stated. "You have demonstrated true leadership. I am in awe of your sense of mercy." She held up her arms. "From this day, we shall look to you, Penny Leighton, as the new queen of Bok."

The crowd appeared to agree, and their cheering got louder.

"Take the challenger away," commanded the old woman.

"Wait!" Penny held onto the microphone. "That woman--" She pointed over to the barbarian. "She can't be hurt, okay? Promise me."

The queen nodded. "So be it."

Two guards came out to help the barbarian woman to her feet, and walked her out on each arm. The guards were still shorter than the hobbling barbarian. "Thank you, my regent, for your mercy!"

Penny was finally reunited with Vitala. The two of them were put in much nicer digs, and were not manhandled so roughly. When the guards left them alone, Vitala hugged Penny tight. "You were a fool for doing such an act."

Penny giggled. "I got worried when you said you couldn't swordfight. Besides, you might have actually killed the poor girl!"

"So you are satisfied with how this all turned out?" asked Vitala.

Penny held Vitala by the waist. "That big girl just wanted to be queen. It sounds like it's going to be an adventure, right?"

Vitala's face softened a bit. "Yes. Yes, I suppose." She shook it off and took Penny by the hand. "We must get you clean!" They went into the bathroom, which had an enormous tub. They filled it up with water, then stripped off their tunics. Vitala got in the soapy water first, allowing all of her muscles to relax. Penny took her time getting in, cuddling up next to Vitala and pawing at her tits.

The two of them kissed passionately. "I love the way you fight for me," Vitala whispered.

"You've done the same for me," Penny replied. She leaned down and sucked on Vitala's nipple. Vitala leaned back and rested a hand on Penny's head. They kissed again, and Vitala held onto the back of Penny's neck. "I wish to taste you."

Penny got her butt perched up on the edge of the tub shelf while Vitala made way for her glistening pussy. Something about all of the excitement of combat today made her extra worked up. Vitala was nailing her pink pearl with her tongue with elegance and precision. Penny shut her eyes and grimaced.

Vitala held onto Penny's thighs and lapped up her pussy. Penny held on as Vitala worked her magic. The two of them were getting to the point of no return. Penny got Vitala to take her to the bed. Without even drying off, they raced to the giant bed, which was big enough to fit a dozen people comfortably.

Penny got on all fours as she put her face down. Vitala got in behind and drove her hips into Penny's tight little ass. Penny was shaken back and forth from the force of the pounding, her tits swaying wildly. "Fuck me, baby!" Penny was feeling so free and wild right now. Vitala sucked on her fingers, then jammed two inside of Penny as she continued with her humping. Penny's toes curled up and her palms were flat on the mattress.

"Fuck, I wanna look at those tits while you do that!" Penny spun around and got her legs wide open. Vitala re-inserted, also rocking her hips back and forth against Penny. Penny stroked her own clit as she watched her big-boobed lover fucking away. She also reached up and felt a giant tit.

Vitala's eyes went crossed, and she fell forward onto Penny. Penny was just about to squirt, and having Vitala give her the titty avalanche was perfect timing. She bucked her hips up under Vitala as she finished. She was also stroking Vitala's box furiously, and Vitala tensed up and howled. "It is happening, Penny! Wowwww!"

Vitala's body relaxed, laying on top of Penny. Penny struggled with the larger woman, slippery from perspiration and the bath water, until she rolled over on her own. Vitala panted and groaned as she splayed out. Penny rolled over onto her side, doing her own heavy breathing. The two of them kissed and cuddled for a good long time until they both fell asleep.

The next morning, the two of them were asked more politely this time to participate in the affairs of Bok. The queen, whose name was Revulo, was very apologetic to Vitala about the misunderstanding.

"We have been assisting with the repairs on your ship," Queen Revulo told them. "You should be spaceworthy in three more days. As a token of goodwill, we have authorized a mining lease on the third moon of the largest gas giant of our system. Your people will be permitted to mine the surface for the next fifty years."

Penny grabbed Vitala's hand. "Fifty years," she whispered. "Your people will be all set!"

"We are delighted that you have accepted the offer of the future regency," the queen went on. "...Penny." She twisted up her lips and narrowed her eyes. "I do not think that is the proper name for a future regent."

"Well, my full name is Penelope," Penny offered.

"Ah, that sounds more regal," the queen remarked, looking pleased. She coughed into her handkerchief. "I apologize, as I must rest. Penelope, we will discuss your role further tomorrow. Please, go and relax. I have faith in you."

The two of them were escorted out by the black armoured guards, then they went down the hallway. Penny wrapped her arms around Vitala and did small leaps. "This is amazing! We're gonna be put up in this palace! Isn't this great?"

Vitala stood there, looking sullen. "Penny Leighton, I have something to tell you."

Penny's stomach curdled. "Oh boy. This doesn't sound good."

"I am so sorry." Vitala's eyes were already wet. "We have had several of our trading ships taken out of commission. If we want this crystalline tungsten colony to survive, we will need supplies. My ship is but a few left for my planet." She wiped at her eyes. "I must return home. You need to stay here to ensure this deal remains. It is the way it must be."

Penny wiped at her eyes as well. She took off her necklace with the sapphire on it, then placed it in Vitala's hand. "I guess this is goodbye, then."

"I will be there for you, Penny Leighton." Vitala took Penny in her arms and gave her a giant squeeze. She departed with one of the guards to take her to her shuttle.