Penny the Conqueror Ch. 21

Story Info
Crele and Oola learn a tough lesson about hubris.
9.3k words
3.8
926
0

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is going to be great! Eee!" Penny packed up the rest of her items for her travel bag. The servants had already picked out a wardrobe to take along for the trip.

"Penny, dear, are you sure you want to continue with this?" Ilka was getting her own bag ready. "I mean...the little one..."

Penny stopped packing and put a hand on her tummy. "Babe, she's like this big!" She held up her thumb and forefinger about half a centimetre apart. "Dr. Pussi said it'll be fine! I can ride up to five months into the pregnancy if I really need to."

"I am just concerned, as this is the first," Ilka went on, hesitant to look at Penny. "It is most fortunate it is a girl. If we had a son together...I would still love him, but he could not take the crown."

"Yeah, we lucked out as far as royal claims go," Penny said, laughing. She dropped what she was doing and went over to Ilka. "We're still good, yeah?"

Ilka smiled and nodded. "I am fine. I have come to peace with what needs to be done."

Penny gave Ilka a big kiss and went back to packing. Willa the page summoned the two of them, and they were taken down to the shuttle launch pad. Groovi was waiting for them there. The shuttle had a spare module in the back for carrying extra sensitive cargo.

"Excellency, please be cautious of Obsidian!" Groovi was trying to be overheard from the shuttle heat-up. "He needs to have his grains twice a day, and he gets only one of the sweet-root, and--"

Penny patted her head. "Relax, short-stuff! Your queen knows what she's doing!" She turned to Ilka. "Come on! Those other riders don't stand a chance!" Penny and Ilka climbed aboard the shuttle. Groovi was nearly blown over when it lifted off. The gyroscopic stabilizers of the spare shuttle pod ensured that Obsidian the myxlo would have a smooth ride.

Groovi watched the vessel fly off. "They never listen," she pouted. She wandered off back to the palace to go see Oola and Khazal.

When she got to their quarters, Oola was swinging her broadsword around furiously. Khazal was laughing with glee, holding onto a chair for stability. She had just turned a year old, and was now walking on her own.

Groovi dashed in and put herself between the baby and Oola. "What are you doing? Khazal could be hurt!"

Oola stopped her swordplay and scoffed. "Do not be so timid! I am showing Khazal what a warrior woman can do!"

"Put that sword away now!" Groovi stomped her foot and got a pucker on her face.

"Ha ha! Make me." Oola held up the sword in defiance.

Groovi marched right to Oola and stood her ground. Groovi was just a hair over five feet, and was no match for the muscular battle maiden Oola. She pointed at the sword rack on the wall. "Put it away."

Oola held the sword above her head. Groovi jumped up, trying to grab at it, but it was no use. Khazal laughed and clapped.

Groovi eventually gave up and hung her head. "You are without mercy."

"Correct! Mercy is for the weak." Oola finally went over and put her sword up, then went to Khazal and scooped her up. Khazal screeched with joy. "Who is my mightiest warrior? It is you, lovey! Yes you are! Yes you are!" She gave Khazal a smooch on the head. "Do not be like Tiny Mama, mewling for people to respect her."

Groovi gave a huff of anger, while Oola took Khazal into the kitchen for dinner.

That night, after Khazal was asleep, Groovi and Oola were in the bedroom. Oola had just changed into her nightgown while Groovi sat with her back to Oola on the bed. "I do not like you speaking down to me like that," Groovi said.

Oola roared with laughter. "That is how everyone must speak to you, Tiny Mama. Khazal will be taller than you in two years."

"And why are you not protecting her excellency on her trip?" Groovi was seething through gritted teeth.

"She has the slatterns from Grandfort coming to protect her," Oola answered. "Besides, I am going on another mission. Her excellency has enrolled Crele and me into the gladiator school in Opthagol. We will spend five days improving our skills as fighters. We depart tomorrow."

Groovi spun around now. "So I am expected to care for Khazal by myself here while you off and fulfill your warrior fantasies?"

"You have the nursemaids to help," Oola said dismissively. She held out her arms. "Let us make the beast to celebrate my upcoming training!"

"No, no, no!" Groovi scrambled to get under the covers. "Oola, you are a clod and...a heshpret!"

Oola gasped. "You do not meant to call me a vagina filled with semen, do you?"

"Yes I do!" Groovi hiked the blanket up over her head. "You make fun of me and belittle me all the time! Make the beast with your own hand!" She curled up into a fetal position and faced away from Oola.

Oola took a long time standing there, not knowing what to say. "I must rest." She went to the door and turned off the light, then left. Groovi could hear the sound of Oola slumping on the couch. Groovi felt her eyes get wet as her mouth tightened up. It took her a long time to get to sleep.

The next morning, Oola had her duffel ready to go, as well as her sword in its carrying case. She kissed Khazal goodbye, then waited for Groovi to say something. Groovi just turned her back and frosted her out. Oola slinked away to the shuttle launch pad.

After Groovi finished her chores tending to the palace myxlos, taking Khazal with her, she handed Khazal off to Willa for babysitting. She invited Fiona out for a nice dinner in the capital. Groovi decided she wanted to be defiant, and would wear a nice billowy short skirt and a tight top. She took the heels that she bought on Earth to wear as well.

Fiona met Groovi out by street level. Fiona had dressed in black leather pants and a v-neck t-shirt, with her own heels. "Damn, girl!" Fiona looked Groovi up and down. Fiona's new body gave her plenty of height, which only added to Groovi's feelings of inadequacy she had been having lately.

"Let us go then," Groovi mumbled, as they went to the restaurant.

"Hey, everything okay? You seem really down, kid," Fiona said.

The sun was already set, and the winds were picking up. It was what was called a demagah, or sudden gust, because it would just come out of nowhere with the great drop in pressure and temperature.

"I am sorry, Fiona. I had just the worst experience with Oo-wahhhh!" The wind gusts caught Groovi off guard, because it caused her short skirt to blow up and expose her cute behind.

Fiona saw the whole spectacle. "Oh, damn, girl! You do have a fine ass on you!"

"Eep!" Groovi clutched the back of her skirt and did her best to try to hold it down. The people walking by would get a good chuckle from watching Groovi trying to keep her heart-shaped bottom from being exposed.

Fiona reached down and gave Groovi's ass cheek a slap. "Don't hide that thing! That is a gift from the goddesses! Ow!"

"Oh, Fiona!" Groovi tried to swat at Fiona, only she had forgotten to hold onto her skirt, making it expose her butt again.

"Are you just going commando or do you have a thong on?" asked Fiona, still eyeing the lovely crevice.

"A thong!" Groovi growled and threw her hands out. "Fine! Everyone look!" She marched forward and let the wind show off her ass to whoever. Fiona walked in behind, hooting and whistling.

The two of them made it to the restaurant and were seated. Groovi was still fuming at Fiona's catcalls. "Fiona, is this how the women of Earth treat their friends?"

"Groovi, I'm just teasing you is all!" Fiona chuckled as she sipped her berry wine. "You got cute little butt on you. How can you be so grumpy all the time?"

"Everyone treats me like a little child!" Groovi folded her arms and screwed her face up. "What is worse is that there are no more small women now! Penny got huge, you got even bigger, Oola and Crele are huge. The only one smaller than me is Khazal, and soon she will grow up and probably be a warrior, and...and..." She covered her eyes.

"Oh, come on, girl!" Fiona reached over the table and patted Groovi's shoulders. "Look, what happened to me was some wild stuff. I mean, I got changed just on a freak accident."

Groovi popped her face up as her eyes went wide. "That is it! I will pray to our goddess Melbrik! She can change me!"

"Whoa, Groovi, wait," Fiona replied. "I don't know if that could work. Besides, Melbrik would never grant a request if you do it for selfish reasons."

Groovi was a strong devotee to Melbrik, and knew this to be true. "Oh my! Oh, I hope I did not offend my goddess! Ohhh..."

"All right," Fiona said, trying to get Groovi to settle down. "Look, maybe we can go to the Order of Goddess Divinity sanctuary tomorrow and just ask if we can pray to Melbrik's statue. They love me over there."

"Oh, thank you, Fiona," Groovi gushed. "I forgive you for feeling my bottom."

Over at the Opthagol gladiator school, Crele and Oola had stored their gear in their assigned quarters, then made way to the main training arena. When the two of them got through the main doors, they stood in awe.

There were some of the fiercest women the two of them had ever seen. Many were lifting weights, others were sparring in the rings, and a few were practicing with wooden swords. Not a man in sight, either.

"We have arrived, Oola," Crele said as she stared out into the sea of lovely strong women. "We will be moulded into their image."

"I feel so close to you right now," Oola managed. She too was fixated on the proud women, flexing and straining.

A slender woman clothed in a fine white dress carrying a handful of white towels stopped in front of them. "Oh! Have you two been assisted?" She stopped and gasped. "Oh! You two are the special guests of the queen!" She did a dip and extended an arm. "Please, come in! Make use of the facilities! You are welcome to use any equipment you wish. All of the refreshments are, of course, free."

"Thank you, wench," Oola responded. "Who is the master of this arena?"

"We simply call her Suzerain," the towel girl said. "She has full control over this facility. We all do as she so bids."

"We swear our respect while enjoying her facility," Crele stated. "Thank you for your hospitality."

"We will also have enjoyment in the lounge in the evenings," the towel girl went on. "Feel free to participate." She did a quick dip bow and went to resume her duties.

"Come, Crele," Oola said. "Let us get to the weights!"

After a few hours of training, Crele and Oola were tired out. They went to the locker rooms, which were spacious and clean. The two of them got stripped off and headed to the showers.

Oola was observing everyone in the shower room. They were all solid and red. Oola felt self-conscious due to her orange skin colour, but she was also conscious of just how athletic the women all were. Oola was no slouch at 6'4" and 220 pounds, but some of the women were very muscular, and a few were even taller than Crele.

"Oola, come and oil my back," Crele commanded. Oola grabbed the scented oil bottle and came over, rubbing Crele's muscled back vigorously.

"Your conditioning is coming along well," Oola remarked as she worked the shoulders.

Crele let the water spray all over her as she enjoyed Oola rubbing her up. "Your thighs are progressing nicely as well." She turned and looked Oola in the eyes. "Let us relax in the bubbling pool."

They went out to where the hot tub was. No one else was there. They splashed in and sat down a few inches apart.

"Mmm," Oola purred as she felt the tingling and the steam coming up through her nose. "We only have a week here. We must make the most of our time."

Two other women, long and lean, came into the hot tub area, giggling and gently shoving. They were both nude. They stopped when they saw Crele and Oola relaxing. "Oh, my!" One of the girls came forward. "Are we disturbing you?"

"Please, join us!" Crele gestured to the two strangers. They giggled again, then stepped up and then down to get into the tub.

"This water feels spectacular," the other woman moaned. The two strangers continued to giggle, then kissed each other. Their hands were all over each other.

Crele and Oola sat there with their mouths open as they watched the athletes kiss and fondle. "Oola," Crele finally managed. "We do not tell Fiona and Groovi about this." They decided after several minutes that they should not watch, and climbed out. The strangers kissed and rubbed some more as Oola and Crele went to get towels.

Still tired, the girls went to take short nap, then headed to the lounge. It was nearing seventh hour, and they both had worked up an appetite.

The lounge was a huge room, maybe ten thousand square feet. It was decked out with low lighting, comfy booths, and a huge stage up the middle, like an elevated catwalk.

"Let us find a table," Oola said. The two of them went over and made themselves comfortable. "It looks wonderful!" Many of the women appeared to be enjoying copious amount of food and ogwa.

A servant girl came up, wearing a white bikini. She was incredibly busty with thin little thighs, balanced on high heels. "Welcome, warriors," she said as she held up her electronic pad. "We have an assortment of fine dining for you. May I suggest the roast water-beast with ogwa?"

Crele was unable to speak. Oola raised her fists up. "I love serving wenches with large breasts! I will have the water-beast and cactus juice!"

The servant typed it in. "And for the tall one with the sexy tattoos?"

Crele only curled her lip up. "She will have the fried bongi legs and a tankard of ogwa," Oola suggested for her companion. "Oh, those are lovely, dear."

The servant laughed as she came in behind Oola's chair. "I just love how forward you are!" She rubbed Oola's meaty shoulders as she dangled her tits right over Oola's head. She then took the side of Oola's head and tipped it back as she gave Oola a few dunks of her boobs right in the face. She then dashed off to get their orders fulfilled.

Oola's smile was wide as she raised her fists up. "Did you not see that, Crele? I love this place!"

Crele's lower lip quivered as she tried to gain her composure. Two more wenches with impressive assets came forward with fried cactus skins, wearing the same white bikinis. They placed the tray down, then got their tits at either end of Crele's head. They mashed them together on Crele while they embraced and screeched. They pulled away and pawed at Crele's shoulders, then waved to Oola. They left the table shortly after.

"Oola," Crele managed. "We do not tell Fiona and Groovi." Oola just put a cactus skin in her mouth.

The next morning, Groovi and Fiona flew in the queen's shuttle over to the Order of Goddess Divinity sanctuary. Khazal was being cared for by the queen's servants.

Fiona walked up to the front entrance with Groovi behind. The guard was apprehensive at first, until she recognized their beloved miracle woman. "It is you! The transformation woman!" She went to her knees in front of Fiona and took Fiona's hand. "How has my lady been?"

"I'm okay," Fiona replied cheerily. "Hey, um, can Groovi use the prayer room you got in there? She'll only take a minute or so."

The adherent took the two women to the prayer room. Fiona turned around while Groovi got stripped off. She went into the room as the heavy door shut behind her.

Groovi looked around, the low flame being the only faint light in the room. She examined the tall red statue in the centre of the room. Groovi dropped to her knees and laced her fingers together in front of her. "Melbrik," she called out. "I bow to your merciful nature. Oh, please. I wish to be larger, so that I might partake in our warrior traditions."

Groovi was on her knees for a long, long time. She was losing patience. "Melbrik, please! You have answered the prayers of Fiona, and she is a mere Earth woman!" She got up and ran to the statue. Gazing up, she ran her hand along the stone effigy. "Please, Melbrik. I am so small. I have never known what it is like to feel big and important. I fear that my love will leave me." She put her forehead up against the statue. "Please, Melbrik. Please?"

Groovi felt a gentle hand resting on top of her head. She made a yelp, then backed up. She dared to look up for a brief second, then panicked and feel to the floor with her hands over her eyes. "I am sorry! Do not vanquish me!"

"Arise, my child," the feminine voice, almost as two, said to Groovi. Groovi slowly got up off the floor, keeping both hands over her eyes. "Do not fear. Melbrik will not harm you. I am not truly here--it is a manifestation through the statue. Fiona had a vision of me as well."

Groovi took her hands away, then gazed up at the beautiful visage. Melbrik stood there with fire dancing all along her long, powerful body.

"I have heard your plea," Melbrik continued. "Groovi, you must ask favours from Melbrik selflessly."

"Oh, but please, Melbrik!" Groovi put her hands together as if in prayer. "I only wish it for Oola's sake! I want her to see her love be able to partake in battle, as a strong and proud warrior. I am feeble as I am."

Melbrik pondered. "Come to me, child." Groovi bravely stepped forward so that she was right in front of her deity. Melbrik reached down and placed a hand on Groovi's chest.

"Oh my," Groovi exclaimed. "Oh! OH! I feel it! Wooo!" Groovi's legs turned to jelly as she felt the warmth of Melbrik's power wash over her. Something else activated in all of her muscles. She then felt herself lifting up. She looked down, and saw her feet getting big in front of her. "I am growing!"

When Melbrik was done, Groovi was the size of Oola, with even more muscle mass. Her maroon skin accentuated the muscle tone nicely. Her hair even felt stronger. She examined her body all over, and was greatly pleased with the results.

"You will have six days like this," Melbrik announced. "At the end of the time, your true love will decide for you what your future form will be." She bent down and gave Groovi a kiss on the lips. "Treasure the time." Melbrik began to morph back into a statue.

"Wait! I must--" Groovi held her throat. Her voice sounded deeper, and more powerful. "Oh no!" She ran and banged her fists on the heavy door to be let out.

Fiona was waiting behind the door as it opened. "Take it easy, girl! We're--WHOA!"

Groovi stumbled out, fully nude and fabulously muscular. She threw her large arms around Fiona. "Fi-fi! I am changed!" Fiona groaned as Groovi gave her a huge squeeze. "I am...I am aroused!" Groovi grabbed onto Fiona's shoulders and pressed their lips together. "Oh, I wish to make the beast! Grrr!"

Fiona managed to wriggle herself away and get a few steps back from the giant nude woman. "Jesus! What happened in there? Groovi, what have you done to yourself?"

Groovi held up her arms and flexed. "Look at this! I can compete with Oola if I so wish. Ooh! This is what I want!"

The adherent looked on in wonder. "How...how do you manage to attract the mercy of Melbrik?"

"Groovi, let's get you dressed, okay?" She held up a robe for Groovi to get on. Her old clothes were now useless.

Fiona walked Groovi down the hall. The two of them were now the same height. Groovi eyeballed a glowing-eyed adherent walking down the hall. "Oooh, I want to make fuck on her all day! Grrr!" The adherent backed off in horror.

Later that day, Fiona and Groovi went home to the palace. Groovi wanted to see Khazal, who was playing with one of the servants.

"Khazal!" Groovi ran over and squatted down. "It's Mama Groovi!"

Khazal gazed at the strange muscular woman, then ran out of the room. "Scary lady!"

Groovi got up slowly, her face sullen. "She does not recognize me!"

Fiona came and put a hand on Groovi's now massive shoulder. "Something to think about, girl."