Penny - The New Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny's initiation continues.
3.7k words
4.45
16.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
136 Followers

This is absolutely the second part of the one story and it is necessary to read Part 1.

Penny may have had a great squirting orgasm, but there were still three of us with wet wanton pussies. While Penny recovered, we started looking through the box of toys Sean left.

He did well. He'd know we weren't just looking for run of the mill dildoes and vibrators. Goodness, we all had a draw full of those. We picked carefully, though because anything we used today, we'd need to buy.

After looking through them for a while, Penny joined us. She said, "I don't know what half these things do. I've only ever had a vibrator."

I'm sure we were all thinking 'excellent, another type of virginity to break in.' But that would have to wait. We wanted to get our rocks off too.

Noreen picked up a strapless strap on and claimed it for her own. Penny was intrigued, "What does that thing even do? I get that you put the long part in your pussy, but what's with the other part?"

"You've nearly got it right sweetie, except it's the other end that goes in my pussy and I use the long end to fuck any of you three sluts holes I want to," Noreen laughed.

BTW, as I explained to Penny at some point during the day, when we call each other sluts and bitches and whores and lots of other names, it's done with the utmost affection intended and besides, it's horny being called those things and using dirty words.

Then Trish picked up an interesting looking toy. It looked like two 10" cocks glued together from their undersides. "Now I'm the one who's stumped. What the fuck is this supposed to be?"

I responded, sounding a bit like granny Noreen, "Just like it looks. Two big cocks together, so when you put it in your pussy it's like being fucked by two cocks at once."

Noreen added, "Or arse." Nothing surprised me with Noreen.

Trish said, "I think that's something I'd like to try for real first. I'll put that in my little black book."

I turned to Penny and said, "See, we're not lesbians." Not that there's anything wrong with being lesbian, gay or whatever.

I snavelled the vibrating panties. They are panties with a specially placed pocket where the panty crotch fits snuggly against your slit and clit. The pocket is designed to fit the accompanying vibrating egg. The beauty of it is that it has a remote control. I didn't buy it for today and not for me. If you remember, all of the lingerie, including these panties, only fit one person, Penny. She'll have some interesting times ahead because I intend to keep the remote control.

The next item taken was by Trish and I knew she intended using it today. It was an 18" double ended dildo. She looked at it lovingly. "I challenge you sluts to a duel. I'll bet that none of you can take as much of this as me. The challenge will be that we fuck each other with it until our clits meet and whoever has more than 9" in their cunt is the winner."

How inventive, I thought, but I wasn't surprised 'sweet innocent' Trish would either choose that toy or present the challenge. I said, "We might need a bit of limbering (or loosening) up before we try that challenge."

The last toy that we had taken out of the box was a vibrating egg. "What does that do?" asked Penny.

Noreen knew and so did I, Noreen said, "It's a vibrating egg dear. You slip it into your pussy before you go out and when you get bored, you hit the remote control and give yourself a thrill." It was a similar idea to the vibrating panties. The difference was I would be in control of the panties and if if Penny wanted to stay in our group, which I was now certain she would, she would have to wear them whenever I told her to.

I turned to Penny, "So Penny, are you interested in joining our little group? It's just us and another girl who'll be arriving soon. You'll love her. She's Greek like you."

She seemed very keen, "This has been so exciting. I've always been curious about being with other women, but never had the chance. I'm so glad you invited me today. I'd love to join your group and explore more."

Noreen took over, "Good, we'd love to have you, but there's a bit of initiation we all go through."

Penny looked worried, but Trish allayed her fears, "There's nothing to worry about, sexy. I've often asked the girls to do it to me again. It's fun and hot."

Penny responded, "OK, I'm in. What do I have to do?"

I said, "You don't need to do anything sweetie, just lay back and enjoy and I pulled out my fur lined handcuffs and blindfold. Penny again looked apprehensive again. I smiled, "Like Trish said, there's nothing to worry about. We're not into whips and canes or anything like that. There's a lot of enjoyment to be had from not knowing exactly what's coming your way or who's doing what to you. There are two safe words, orange and red. Orange means keep going but back off a bit and red men's stop. So if you say no or stop, we won't. It's part of the fun, but if you say red, I'm afraid we can't let you join the club."

Penny thought for a moment and agreed to be bound and blindfolded and we headed of to the rumpus room which was fitted out as a sex play room, including a big mattress in the middle and various gadgets spread around.

My husband is very good with mechanical and electrical gadgets. That his business. I pushed two buttons and out of the ceiling slowly dropped a chain with a leather hoop at the end to the middle of one end of the mattress and two similar chains with bigger leather hoops to opposite sides 3/4 of the way down the other end of the mattress.

I smiled at Penny's further apprehensive look because it was mixed with excitement, "Now let's get you out of that outfit so we can enjoy every inch of your sexy body."

Noreen and Trish were happy to take care of that and took every opportunity to touch Penny's tits and arse and pussy and other erogenous areas, neck, thighs, ears.

We laid her down with her head at the end with the single hoop. I took her arms and raised them above her head and applied the handcuffs to her wrist, threading them through the hoop. I asked, "Is that comfortable honey?" Penny nodded and I nodded to Trish and Noreen, who took a foot each and put them through the other two hoops, so that the crook of Penny's knees rested on the leather.

That resulted in Penny's legs and by default, her pussy, being spread wide. Noreen asked Penny, 'Do you feel suitably exposed, dear?" Penny nodded, "You look so delicious, I could

eat you up, but then I've already done that," and she laughed at her own joke.

I then applied the blindfold which went from the hairline on her forehead to the tip of her nose, to ensure she couldn't peek out, but could also breath easily.

Noreen and Trish immediately attacked Penny's tits, in the nicest possible way. They fondled and kneaded them and played with her nipples. Noreen said, "I thought I had big tits. I'm going to have so much fun with these. Look at how stiff her nipples get!"

Just as the fun began, the doorbell rang. It was Sophie our other club member. I had to go to answer it. As we entered the rumpus room greeted Trish and Noreen with, "Hello ladies, are you the new girl for me? I'm so fucking horny being in that meeting knowing you'd all be having fun."

Penny froze, terrified. She might not be able to see, but she'd recognise her best friend's voice any time. Penny was in a panic. A thousand thoughts were going through her head. Does Sophie recognise me? Should I call 'red' and stop this? If I do I won't be accepted into the group. What if she doesn't recognise me, can I get away with it?

"You've done well, Rae. It's about time we had a new girl join us to play with," said Sophie. "You've presented her nicely too, with her legs wide open and that lovely pussy exposed."

Sophie new too well about Penny's most secret desires. They were best friends after all. She knew that Penny loved to expose herself but was very nervous about it. That's why she set up the lingerie party scenario and had Rae ensure that only Penny's size was on hand.

"Look how wet and juicy that pussy is. You girls must got her very excited," Sophie observed.

Penny's mind was still in turmoil. 'What will Sophie think when she discovers the wanton slut with the soaking pussy in front of her is me? What will she think of me be involved in such a sordid affair? Maybe she won't become involved and that will save us both a lot of embarrassment. But, of course she'll become involved, she said she was horny as hell and she wanted to play with the new girl.'

Noreen and Trish were still playing with Penny's tits and it was having an effect on her. Despite Sophie's presence she was still very turned on and that resulted in a long dribble of juice escaping her pussy and running down her slit and on to her arsehole.

Sophie and I both groaned in unison at the sight. "She's very juicy, isn't she?" I said.

Sophie replied, "I knew she would be."

Penny didn't pick up on the significance of that comment and that Sophie had orchestrated this whole thing, to have Penny seduced by her friends, so she could have her wicked way with her.

She knew that if she'd broached the subject directly with Penny or tried to seduce her herself, Penny would shy away. She'd tried, throwing out hints about how sexy she thought Penny was, putting a hand in her thigh when talking 'accidentally' touching her big breasts, but Penny always shied away or laughed it off.

Now her best friend was spread out naked in front of her and that dribble made it obvious she was very horny. She thought that Penny would have to have recognised her voice, but she was still horny and hadn't acknowledged Sophie's presence.

Sophie had removed her business outfit and was now naked and knelt between Penny's legs. Noreen and Trish knew to move away and now sat to the side, watching this unfold and fingering each other's pussies.

This was exciting for us too. Seeing two long time besties getting it on for the first time. I was sliding two fingers in and out my own slippery pussy, rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples.

Sophie leaned forward placing her hands one the floor either side of Penny's big tits, her pushy mound pushing against Penny's wet, open vagina. Their nipples met as Sophie's mouth went to Penny's ear and whispered, "I've been waiting for this for so long Penny."

Penny's mouth opened in shock and before she could say anything, Sophie's lips covered hers and her tongue shot into Penny's mouth, erotically swirling around her tongue. I knew this because I love it when Sophie tongue kisses me. She is a great French kisser.

I could see Sophie's hips moving as she ground her mound into Penny's pussy and Penny reciprocated. Penny moaned through their kiss.

Sophie broke off their kiss to lick her way down to one of Penny's nipple and her mouth latched onto it. Sophie's mouth was quickly replaced by one of a Trish's perky tits.

Sophie moved further down and started lapping at Penny's pussy. Penny spat Trish's tit out of her mouth and groaned, "Yes Sophie, lick my pussy," before filling her mouth again with Trish's boob.

The slurping sound made by Sophie licking and sucking Penny's cunt was so erotic, as was the sight of Sophie's right hand coming up between her legs and toying with her clit and I was close to cumming on my fingers.

Moving her face down to Penny's pussy, while keeping her knees planted had the effect of raising Sophie's arse and arching her back, giving me a lovely view from her clit to her arsehole.

I was so transfixed on the sight before me I hadn't noticed Noreen fucking herself with the short end of her strapless strap on. Always being one to be quick to seize upon an opportunity, Noreen knelt behind Sophie and slid her rubber cock easily in Sophie's pussy in one stroke, filling her nicely. She started fucking her in slow, long strokes.

Sophie came up for air turned her head and looked Noreen in the eyes, "Yes Noreen, fuck me with your big cock. Make me cum all over it."

Penny spat Trish's tit out again and demanded loudly, "I want to see!"

Sophie turned to Noreen and said, "Let's give her something to really look at," and moved her hips causing Noreen's cock to pop out.

Sophie scrambled up Penny's body and straddled her shackled arms, positioning herself on hands and knees in true doggy fashion and lowered her pussy to within inches of Penny's face.

Noreen positioned herself behind Sophie and placed the head of her cock at Sophie's entrance and waited. Sophie nodded to Trish who took the blindfold off. Sophie waited for Penny's eyes to be accustomed to the light which was confirmed by Penny gasping and saying, "Oh my god, it's beautiful."

Sophie nodded to Noreen and said, "OK, fuck me good with that cock," and Noreen's hips moved forward pushing the head of her cock I to Sophie's cunt, pulled out a little and pushed again, Sophie taking half her length. Penny was mesmerised. It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. Noreen pulled out so just the tip was inside Sophie and then, with a splodge sound plunged the whole length into her, causing pussy juice to splash all aver Penny's face.

Noreen started fucking Sophie hard and fast, but before before Sophie had the chance to build up to an orgasm, Noreen came. We were all stunned, she's usually the hardest to make cum.

She fell back in orgasmic exhaustion leaving Sophie high and dry. The obvious choice for Sophie right now was to lower her pussy onto Penny's face. While she wasn't rough, there wasn't much finesse to it. She rubbed her soaking cunt back and forth over Penny's face, from her nose to her chin and back again.

It wasn't hurting Penny and she found it hot having her good friend cover her face in her sexual fluids. Sophie then stood up, "That was nice Penny, but I need something inside my cunt." Then she had an idea.

"Noreen, how good does that thing feel inside you?"

Noreen replied, "Fucking great. I was already well on the way, it just took me over the top. Would you like a try?" she pulled it from her pussy gingerly and handed it to Sophie.

She looked it over to see how it worked and asked the rest of us, "Arrange my slutty friend so she's in 'the position', please." While we were unshackling Penny, Sophie fitted the strapless strap on to herself.

Sophie looked so hot. I hadn't really been able to see when Noreen was wearing the strapless, she'd been so quick to seize the opportunity. Fitted snugly inside her, the strapless actually looked like Sophie had a cock growing from where her cunt should be.

I was still diddling my clit and Noreen and Trish had paired off to do some tribbing, in a position they could both could see Penny's strapless cherry be broken.

I was a bit torn as to which to watch. Let me tell you about tribbing with Trish. As I mentioned before, she has an extraordinarily long clit. Over our times of playing it's become a source of delight for all of us and she knew she had an extraordinary piece of anatomy.

We've measured it at very stages of ... excitement. In it's natural state, still covered by its equally long hood, it's 18 mm or about 3/4 of an inch. In early stages of excitement it measures 48mm or about two inches and is still covered.

When she turned on a lot, usually with assistance from we girls, the bud of her clitoris pops out from its hood or foreskin as we like to call it and it's 60 mm or 2 and 1/2 inches and her hood is pulled well back. At that stage her clit looks like a tiny cock head and she appears to have a thin, short shaft.

We've measured it just before she orgasms and it's a full 75 mm or just over 3 inches. I can't tell you how much fun we've had with that clit, Noreen, Sophie and I, not to mention Trish.

When we trib with Trish, to start it just feels like a big clit rubbing against our clits, but as she gets excited it feels more like a tiny cock rubbing on us. To the point where one day when I was tribbing with her, her long stiff clit actually slipped inside my pussy.

I don't have the words to explain how erotic that felt, but I know I started cumming immediately. Trish said she could feel my pussy pulsing in orgasm, like my pussy was milking her clit and we both squirted on each other. It was fucking amazing!

Anyway, where were we? Oh yes. Penny was in virtually the same position she had been. Knees in hoops, legs and pussy spread apart, but her hands were now free.

Sophie move between Penny's widely spread legs her big cock jutting out proudly. She pushed two fingers inside Penny's wet hole, looking friend in the eyes. Penny gasped in the excitement of her best friends first real sexual touch. "I've fantasised about this for years, Sophie, feeling you touch me like that, fingering my cunt."

Sophie was now pushing her two fingers in and out, fucking her best friend with them. "So have I Penny and I knew you would have a nice tight pussy." She pulled her fingers out and they were covered in Penny's juice. Still holding her friend's gaze, she brought them to her mouth and licked and sucked the juices from them. "And I knew your pussy would taste delicious."

I could see Sophie was contemplating going down on Penny, but I wanted to see her fuck her best friend. I next to Penny's head to get a better view and encouraged Sophie to do it.

"Push that big black cock into you friend's wet hole Sophie." I leant over and pulled Penny's big lips apart, ready for her to be penetrated. "Fuck this sexy slut with your big black cock." I turned to Penny and said, "You're about to be fucked by a big black cock that's lubed with your best friend's pussy juice."

Noreen looked from her tribbing with Trish and said, "There's two buttons on the balls. One turns the vibrations on and each push increases them and the other button turns them off."

Sophie pressed twice. Penny had told her pussy was very sensitive in their girl chats in the past. "Ooh that's gooooood," she mewed as she placed the head of the cock at Penny's entrance and pushed forward so the head and and two inches of shaft entered her. She flipped her hips quickly three times, each time a little more cock entered Penny's pussy.

She stopped for a moment to allow Penny's pussy to adjust to its substantial girth and I was frigging my cunt furiously at the sight. I got into a sort of 69 position with Penny, head close to her pussy for a better view, my tits on the side of her belly, but my knees beside.

Penny was as loud as she'd been in our presence when she demanded, "Give it all to me Sophie. Fuck me hard and deep with your beautiful cock."

And that's just what she did, she slammed that cock balls deep into Penny and held it there. Both of them grinding against each other's pubic bones. It's a great technique using this style of strap on. Their pussies are as full as they can be with this toy, their pussy walls, wrapped tightly around the toy are being stimulated by the vibrations as are their clits.

I was surprised a novice like Penny would have the wherewithal or the composure to do what she did next. As Sophie started fucking her good and proper, withdrawing all the way and thrusting all the way back in, I felt Penny's hand push mine away from my pussy as she took over fingering my hungry hole.

"Yes Sophie, fuck me deep and hard," Penny was getting louder and the amount of fingers she had in my cunt was growing. She was fucking me with four fingers now and I was fucking them back. She started twiddling her thumb around my arsehole and one one of my pushes back all of it slipped in.

I actually came first, pushing back on Penny's hand, her fingers wriggling inside my cunt and her thumb lodged in my arse. As well as the orgasmic sensations, I could feel both of my holes contracting and expanding on Penny's digits.

The Penny started with a repeated, "I'm cumming," over and over, getting louder and louder until she announced her orgasm with a repeated "Yes, yes, yes," her crescendo beginning at the volume of her last, "I'm cumming."

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
136 Followers
12