Penny's Ex

Story Info
Old habits die hard - a rekindling with a kinky ex.
3.4k words
4.57
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it, after all these months there he was. Striding in through the glass door of the bar in just his shirt and slacks - he must've come straight from the office. My heart pumped hard in my chest and for a minute I am sure I lost my vision. Pathetic really. I tried my best to focus on my friends' words, but I couldn't hear anything but my heart beating and my breath shortening.

"Alice, I am sorry, but Adrian just walked in." I said quickly and quietly, my eyes lowering to my drink.

"What!? Where?" She looked around puzzled.

"He's at the bar, don't look round so obviously!" I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"Penny you have to go up there," She looked back at me.

"-And say what!?" My hand in the air, asking the question too.

"Hey, miss this?" She pointed at her ass,

"isn't it cute?" she giggled and stuck her tongue out at me.

My mouth was so dry. Fuck. He looked so good, all stubble and had ordered his usual on the rocks.

"Penny you really loved him, it's natural to feel so flustered" She touched my hand, her massive blue eyes looking at me with so much affection. I cleared my throat,

"I know, but he broke our trust, not me. He won't be interested in talking to me now anyway." as the words left my lips he caught eyes with me, smiled and raised his hand to wave. I panicked and smiled widely, then suddenly looked away back to Alice.

"Girl, what the fuck am I doing?" I gasped into my drink, clutching the stem of the glass and swallowing down the rest of it too fast.

"I don't know but he's on his way over-" She smiled & waved over her shoulder at him.

"FUCK! FUCK FUCK, NO! I am not ready" I gasped again.

"Babe, it's too late, or we can leave right now?" She looked at me, faking a smile as if getting ready to face the enemy.

"Penny! I wasn't expecting to see you here! Alice, how are you?" Adrian asked. Fuck. It was too late. He was already at the table. I couldn't speak, I just smiled, a moment ran by and as I opened my mouth to attempt uttering a word, Alice helped me out.

"I am SO good thanks Adrian, how are you? Long time no see!" She chirped at him. My mind went into overdrive as they chit chatted for a minute, Jesus, I had to snap out of this! What was wrong with me? My thoughts raced and I suddenly sparked! If I went to the bar I could get more alcohol (which was now clearly very needed) and I could calm myself.

"Alice, do you want the same again?" I stood up abruptly, adjusting my skirt down and smiling at them both as I reached across in front of him to pick up her glass. Close enough, but I didn't actually touch him.

"Can I get you one?" I asked, looking up at him. Trying to keep eye contact - god his eyes were so fucking intense. I felt my legs weaken. It felt like an eternity for him to answer and all the time I held eye contact waiting for his response.

"Let me get this round, I am pushing myself into your evening after all." He smiled - my legs weakened further.

"Oh you're joining us now?" I laughed, raising an eyebrow at him, feeling a little more like myself,

"I'll go with you as you don't know what we've been having". He picked up the glasses and gestured for me to lead. I felt quite powerful going first. He was getting a nice view of my ass and I made sure to flick my hair back over my shoulders so he could see how silky it was. Did I want to make him think about regretting cheating and dumping me? Yeah, I did, forgive me for being a little desperate in my actions. Was it working? Who can tell with him. I tried to sway my hips a little (I know, I am honestly rolling my eyes at myself too, in my own head, but I kept doing it nonetheless!). As I reached the bar the server asked me if I wanted the same again I smiled sweetly and said,

"Yes please, but can I also order 4 extra shots?whatever is cheapest". Adrian interjected physically with a raised hand and verbally;

"No, not whatever is cheapest, I am buying these, the ladies will have a top shelf bottle." He smiled as he stood next to me, his hip leaning on the bar, facing me. Fuck. He's been keeping up with his workouts, he looked so fit under his clothes. I loved how he always made sure his clothes actually fitted him, a lot of guys wear clothing too baggy.

"So how have you been Penny, you didn't answer me before, is it OK I came over? You smiled so I thought it would be OK?" He seemed genuinely concerned.

"It's no problem at all, I am actually doing OK thank you, I got a promotion recently and have been in the gym consistently the last few months-" He took my hands in his and lifted them apart, looking me up and down, as if I was choosing to present myself to him.

"You honestly look amazing, I can see you've been hard at work" He smirked whilst his eyes softened. My heart restarted jumping. I blushed and looked away.

"Oh stop it!" I took my hands away from his, giggling. I felt myself ease and calm slightly.

"How are you?" I asked, recomposing myself and smiling up at him. He used to love my big brown eyes looking up at him.

"I am doing really well, better than ever in fact. I also got that promotion I was hunting down." He almost seemed to flex all of his muscles at the same time, he had every right to be proud he always worked extremely hard both in the boardroom and the gym.

"Congratulations, so well deserved for you..." I looked away to check on Alice who was now being chatted up by some cute guy with curly hair, a bit young for my taste - can't have been much over 21.

The barman started to assemble our tray of shots and then shook the cocktail mixer. Adrian took both my hands again and started to rub small soft circles with his thumbs over the backs of them. That felt nice. Maybe he was still interested in me? I couldn't lie and say I hadn't been able to masturbate without thinking of him until maybe the last couple of months. Our relationship had been fast, hot, and intense. We had a LOT of incredible sex. Nobody fucked me like he did, nobody could keep up with me normally, he was the only one that on occasion I'd have to beg to stop before he caused me damage and I really missed that. Not to mention when we started getting kinkier. Fuck! I could feel my needy little clit start to stir between my legs and my heart suddenly felt confused.

"Penelope, I have to say, whilst I have this opportunity of having you alone quickly, I am sorry for how things ended between us," He kept caressing the backs of my hands whilst his gaze remained fixed on my face. My heart dropped to my feet and I couldn't look him in the eye anymore. He did seem authentic. I dropped my shoulders back and down as I breathed out and looked back up at him, as if resetting myself.

"Hey, it's Friday night, let's not get weighed down by dragging up the past... I am sorry it ended that way too." I smiled. He pulled my right hand up to his lips and kissed it.

"You really are a diamond, you have nothing to be sorry for, I was the assho-" He started when,

"All ready for you, that'll be 45.50" the barman interrupted abruptly, and I was actually grateful for the pressure to be off for a second.

Back at the table Alice had started getting quite friendly with her new found 22 year old friend, Jim.

"Penny, you need to meet Jim!" She grabbed my hand as I approached the table and sat me next to her and introduced us all.

"This is Penny, my bestie & Adrian her... err... ex." She took the pause to fire me a look that made me aware she'd seen the hand holding etc. I shot her a look back and smiled at Jim, shook his hand and made polite conversation whilst Adrian handed out the drinks.

"Well, let's raise our glasses to friends, old and new!" He announced whilst holding a shot glass up in the air, smiling wide,

"Penny, what was it you always used to say?" Adrian smirked down at me as I cringed hard, laughing, knowing exactly the one he meant.

"Up your bum, no babies!" I shoved my glass in the air and shot it back as quickly as I could to hide my stupid youthful shame. We drank more, we all laughed a lot, Jim seemed sweet and very keen on Alice but not in a creepy way which made me relieved. Adrian had put his hand on my thigh, I didn't stop him. 10pm passed, midnight approached, and I suddenly remembered that I hadn't eaten since around 3 o'clock that afternoon.

"I need a kebab, anyone else starving?" I exclaimed, hoping that Alice would agree but just as I finished the sentence, she and Jim shared a kiss... and didn't stop kissing. I looked back at Adrian who now had the other hand on the small of my back as well as the original still on my thigh, he leant in and whispered, asking;

"Let's leave them to it?" his breath on my ear made my insides melt. He stayed close and dropped his eyes down to my lips, which made my pussy throb. I licked them involuntarily and nodded with a small sigh. He got up, his hand still on my back and guided me down off the stool. I got off and went round to Alice's side and whispered in her ear,

"Babe, you know the emergency code/signal if you need me or anything at all." she broke off her snog with Jim, smiling stupidly, face flushed red and managed a quick,

"Thanks babe, you too!". Adrian and I left with him opening the door for me and then pulling me back to put his arm around my waist. Fuck. I missed being his. But I knew that if anything happened tonight, it wasn't us getting back together. It was sex and sex alone. I was totally OK with that at this point, I was rather desperate for him.

We stopped outside the takeaway and he paused turning me to face him,

"Pen, I am so sorry, I was such a dickhead. I don't know what I was thinkin-" I stopped him by throwing my arms around his neck and pressing my lips against his. I didn't care what he had to say, yes he hurt me but at this moment all I wanted was for him to take me and claim me again. He pulled me into him, both arms around my waist tightly, his right hand went down and squeezed my left ass cheek and I moaned into his mouth. We stayed like that for a blissful minute when I broke off and said,

"Adey, right now I don't give a shit. Can we just go back to yours? Please?" I opened my eyes to see he was looking down at me, his eyes had that familiar intense hunger that made me nervously excited.

"There's a good girl," He smirked down at me. His words brought up a lot of old feelings that I wasn't prepared to deal with or acknowledge right now. I shook my head looking down to which he grabbed my chin and made me look at him again,

"I haven't found anyone who could fuck me within an inch of the intensity you did." He kissed me again, this time with more need.

We practically ran the 2 blocks to his apartment, we somehow made it up the stairs and reached his door, he reached into his pocket to find his keys and I stood back against the door trying my utmost to look hot, even though I was a bit out of puff from the hurry to get up here. He looked up at me and grabbed the base of my head with his hand pulling his fingers into my hair, launching his mouth onto the side of my neck. He kissed up from my collarbone stopping to suck half way up, my excitement started leaking out between my pussy lips. My knees pressing together. I inhaled sharply and put my hand on the back of his head encouraging him, my other palm and fingers gripping into his arm. He pulled my blouse out from the waist of my skirt and started to unbutton it whilst wrestling his tongue with mine, he grunted out of frustration with how fiddly the dainty pearl buttons were. I arched my back into him and realised we were still outside the door.

"Adey, we're still outside-" I breathed out, sheepishly.

"I don't care-I need you right here, right now." He growled at my chest, my breasts heaving in his face with my rapid breathing, and with an extremely hard rip my blouse was undone, the adorable buttons flying out and landing on the floor. He licked the top of my breasts that were now visible, up to my neck and bit my chin.

Pulling my wrists above my head he gripped them with one strong hand, I felt so perfectly vulnerable still out in the hallway being handled this way. His other hand went up under my skirt and pressed between my thighs, just holding there gripping, not moving. A sudden flashback of us in a similar position a year or so earlier, him expressing how it was

"His fucking pussy." and a shiver ran down my spine. He kissed his way down my arms, ears, cheeks, lips, chin, my neck. It felt like there wasn't a place he missed on his journey downwards. He reached my bra and breathed hot air out over my tits, gently biting at my left nipple through the lace cup, I whimpered and he instantly looked up at me.

"You like being in the hallway, don't you?" His tone was low as he smirked and turned his attention to the other nipple, which he sucked through the lace. I let out a needy moan and he asked again,

"Don't you?" this time with more command, he wasn't going to ask again. I managed to whimper out a small,

"Yes.".

"Good girl." Ffuucckkk. Those 2 little words again. I couldn't handle it. I snapped my wrists out of his grip and pushed him away, he stumbled back caught off guard. Shit. Now I was really going to get it. He swept me out the way of the door with an arm around my neck and unlocked it, shoving me inside. He had hold of my shoulders and pushed me back onto the inside of the closed door. He paused holding me there.

"Penny, is this really what you want? I want you to be sure you're actually comfortable." This was quite possibly the sexiest thing he could've said at that moment, I felt the backs of my thighs tingle with anticipation and I made the snap decision to just go for it.

"Yes please... Sir.'' I whispered the last word onto his lips. He growled loudly and before I could do anything he'd put his arms under my legs and lifted them around his waist, kissing me and carrying me to the couch. I kissed him back as passionately as I could, caressing the back of his head and shoulders as he walked. He gently bumped me down and pushed his hands inside my skirt, his fingers frantically searching for the sides of my thong and pulling it off vigorously in one motion off over my heels which had somehow managed to stay on this whole time.

He pushed my skirt up around my waist, breathing heavily, licking his lips. Unbuckling his belt and hastily taking his trousers off, I decided to meet him halfway and got up to bend over the arm of the couch. He gently placed a finger between my legs and growled again,

"Fuck! Penny, you are ridiculous, so wet." he leaned his chest down against my back as he reached around to grope my right tit. Nibbling my ear he pressed his left index finger to my clit, moving it ever so slowly. I could feel the heat of his dick, hard & ready against my left ass cheek. I pushed back into it and rubbed up against him, he pulled me more firmly up against his cock and hot body, hooking a finger inside my pussy and using it to pull me back into him moreso. I straightened slightly and moved my head to one side, giving him free access to my neck again which he took no time in starting to suck again, this time harder. I winced as it hurt but also felt exceedingly good and I felt a wave of warmth flood my sex again. He felt it too and pushed another finger inside of me, whispering in my ear,

"Such a good pussy." I could feel him grinning against my cheek. He pushed me down by my neck,

"Don't move." and grabbed my hips with both hands pulling my ass up and outwards. He pulled himself away - hot dick included, which made me whimper in disappointment.

"Oh you can't wait for me to fuck you?" He toyed as he pushed his shaft between my ass cheeks and started running it back and forth, gripping my cheeks with his fingers, making them hold it. He was loving this.

"You can't wait for me to fuck my tight, needy, greedy little pussy." He continued in and out, his nails started digging into my soft pale skin. Wave after wave of lust was running through my abdomen and my insides were yearning for his attention again.

Suddenly he raised his right hand and smacked my right round cheek hard. I yelped, more out of shock than anything else. He switched sides and did the same again, this time I jolted forwards and into a moan. He repeated 5 times on each side before drawing his dick back. I could feel him grab it and he started rubbing the head against my pussy lips. I arched my back and groaned at the incredible sensation.

"Mmmmm, she likes that doesn't she? Does my pussy need filling?" he toyed again.

"Yes please Sir," Before I could repeat myself or beg, he pushed inside me. Fuck. He filled me perfectly. He started slowly, reaching around to gently tease my clit in soft circles until my legs were jelly and I had fully collapsed over the couch arm. He pushed his dick to the hilt and stayed there, grinding his hips against me, throttling my clit between two fingers and grabbing a fistful of my hair with his free palm. Pulling me up by my hair towards him, he leant down and grunted,

"I missed you being this close... speaking of close, would you like to cum?". My eyes shot open with excitement waking me from my dreamstate.

"YES! Yes please, oh please... yes..." I begged as he kept his two fingers kneading my sensitive clit. His thick dick still deep inside and assisting in the pleasure attack.

"Mmm... such a good, good girl, who knows I'll give her exactly what she needs to explode." He grinned, knowing he was bringing me dangerously close.

"Cum." and just like that, without hesitation I closed my eyes and let the sensation of his command fall over me and help drag me over that sweet edge. My pussy clenched around his shaft and I felt him make it twitch inside me. I groaned and shuddered at the sweetest release I'd been needing for so long.

He pressed his chest against my back again and laughed,

"That is such a good pussy... cumming all over this thick dick like that." He pulled my head around to kiss my lips and stuck his hot tongue out to meet mine.

"Now, be my really good girl and take this cock like the slut I know you are."