Penny's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry auntie."

We lay there a while longer just cuddling then it was time to get up, shower and get on with our day.

*

Things then quickly became complicated. My nephew wanted to come over and fuck at least once a week and my sister also was coming over at random times for sex with me. Juggling them was a bit stressful but I managed it for quite a few weeks.

One day that all changed.

He and I were having a hot and heavy session. He was pounding me deep doggie style. Between the sounds of my own moaning and the slapping together of hot sweaty bodies I did not hear my sister enter the room.

"I'm going to cum," from my nephew, who fortunately was facing away from his shocked mother.

"Yes, do it. Fuck your aunt deep. Fill my cunt with your cum."

He thrust into me and I groaned as I again felt him deep inside and filling me.

We both got up and turned around only to see my sister standing there.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed and "Mum!!!" in a strangled voice from her son.

Everybody stood there in shocked silence until I broke the spell.

"Marina, I am sorry. You weren't supposed to see that."

She was still in shock but I could see that her eyes were glued to her son's now half erect, wet, slimy cock that he was desperately trying to hide.

An evil thought struck me. I moved to him and pushed his hands away from his cock so his mother had a clear view. Both gave me shocked looks.

I went to her and gave her a hug, whispering, "Now you know how I know he is a normal young man. I'm sorry you had to find out this way but I am not sorry that I have been fucking him. I have taught him what I know. You can be happy that he is an excellent fuck."

Her eyes were still on his cock. She replied, "But it is so wrong. Having sex with his aunt."

I gave her a questioning look, "Really. That's a bit hypocritical," and I touched one tit with one hand at the same time reaching between her legs with the other. Her nipple was hard under my fingers.

I stroked both her tit and her pussy.

"What are you doing?" as a shocked Adrianu looked at his mother.

I kept stroking his mother.

"Your mother and I have been fucking for ages."

"No, no, no, don't say that," from a distressed Marina.

"Well it is all out in the open now." I replied. "Come and hug your mother."

As he approached I took her hand and advanced it towards his cock.

"No I can't. Penny what are you doing?"

"Yes you can. I'm doing what you need," as I placed her hand on his still wet cock.

I move in and kiss her deeply, noting that she hasn't removed her hand from her son's cock. Still kissing her deeply, I start undoing her blouse and pull it from her shoulders.

My thumbs brush against her nipples. Just as I thought, hard as rocks.

She still hasn't taken her hand off his cock, which, if I am not mistaken, is starting to harden.

I reach around, unclasp her bra, release her tits, lower my head and take one hard nipple into my mouth.

As I lick and suck it, Marina moans and with her other hand pulls my mouth hard against her tit.

Looking down I can see that her hand is now clasped around his now hard cock.

I continue for a few moments, then glancing at Adrianu indicate with my eyes and a nod of my head for him to start sucking her other tit. He hesitates at first but then moves his head towards his mothers' hard nipple.

Marina senses his movement.

"No don't. We can't. Oh, God," as his mouth closed around the nipple.

I soon felt some movement and realised that she was now slowly stroking his cock.

I brought my head up for another deep kiss, then whispered in her ear, "How long is it since you have had cock?"

She turned sharply to look at me.

"What are you suggesting?"

"You know what I am suggesting and you want it. You just can't admit it."

"Penny, what are you doing? No, no," as I reached down and began undoing her jeans.

Continuing the kiss, with one hand I take hers in mine and press it to my pussy. I know it is still soaked with my juices and his cum. I press her fingers inside my lips. We both groan in the kiss at the feeling of it.

I break the kiss and bring her hand up to my mouth.

Looking her straight in the eyes I suck the juices individually off each finger.

Adrianu has been quietly sucking his mother's nipple while she stroked him.

What a good student I thought as he lowered his hands and continued my work of removing his mother's clothes.

She now stood there naked with that beautiful full bush only inches away from her son's face.

"Come," I tell her as I take her hand and lead her to the bed and lay her down.

"Penny I can't."

I push my hand between her legs to her pussy. Stroking her pussy lips I can feel the juices flowing out between them.

"Are you sure. You are so wet."

With little or no resistance I gently spread her legs to expose her aroused, soaked pussy to her son.

I nod to him and he approaches to lick her.

A very unconvincing, "Please don't, "from her but she makes no move to resist.

A loud groan and, "Oh God," as his tongue flicks against her clit.

Once she starts to grind her pussy against his face I lower my mouth to one nipple and start licking and nipping it just the way I know she likes.

She throws her head back and presses my mouth to her.

"Oh Penny. That feels so good."

My hand rests lightly on her tummy as I work her nipple in my mouth and her son works on her clit. Soon I feel her muscle spasms begin as her orgasm approaches.

I can barely breathe as she pulls my head to her nipple and she is now grinding her pussy against his mouth.

A long shudder throughout her body with a loud groan and she cums.

He comes up for breath, face covered in her juices.

I kiss her deeply again as she lays there, legs still wide apart under her son's gaze.

I signal with my hand for him to move up and take her.

She feels the movement, breaks the kiss and looks down between her spread legs to see her son's rock hard cock only inches from her cunt, the precum dripping from it.

"Penny, no I can't."

"It's OK. You will love it," as I reach down, take hold of his cock and massaging the precum into his cockhead with my thumb, guide it towards her.

I give her gentle kisses as I run his cock between her lips and to her entrance. Teasing her entrance with his cock I wait to see her reaction.

Soon enough she moans and lifts her hips to get him inside her.

With that I pull him in letting go of his cock. As he slides it into his mother's cunt she lifts her hips to take it deep.

"Take it slow," I mouth to him.

I needn't have bothered.

After a few deep strokes of his cock into her cunt, she responded by wrapping her legs tightly around his torso and thrusting back with increasing speed and strength, encouraging him to do the same.

Soon their bodies were slapping together as they thrust into each other. With each upward thrust of her hips a loud groan escaped my sister's lips.

Not wanting to interfere I sat back fingering my own cunt watching in awe.

Soon her grunts changed into words.

"That feels so good. Fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt," repeatedly.

"Who knew," I thought, that my little sis was such a cock slut.

My nephew groaned, "I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me. I want to feel you cum. Fuck me."

With that Adrianu stiffened as his mother pulled him in tight.

He groaned and his body jerked in time with each spurt as he orgasmed.

This triggered Marina and she hugged him tightly and stiffened with her own orgasm.

I continued working on my clit as they slowly separated and caught their breath. They watched as I fingered myself and I too was soon stiffening and spasming in my own orgasm.

We lay together on the bed cuddling, one each side of Marina.

Eventually Adrianu got up, his now soft sock still glistening with his own and two women's juices and went to the shower.

Marina and I stayed cuddling until it was our turn to rise and shower.

*

In the days that followed I didn't hear from either of them and so became concerned that things may have gone too far.

I eventually rang Marina to check on her.

"Hi, are you OK after the other day."

"Yes, I'm fine. It was a shock at first but it had been so long without a cock for me that I got carried away."

"Well as long as you are OK. How's Adrianu?"

"He's good. In fact," she hesitated and in a whisper, "He has fucked me twice since."

"WHAT! You naughty girl. I love it."

"Yes and he wants us both to come over and visit you again also."

"Yes please. Anytime. I'll look forward to it."

So our threesome became a regular thing. Adrianu turned into a highly skilled lover of his mother and aunt. Marina and I still fucked each other, especially after Adrianu had fucked one of us, so we put on a show together to get him hard again.

I especially loved licking his cum out of her cunt while he watched and stroked himself back to hardness.

*

On one nice day we decided to play beside the pool.

Marina and I had put on a pussy licking show for Adrianu while he watched, stroked his cock and occasionally fingered one of us.

As usual I went first with him. He had given me a very satisfying fucking.

I had come inside to get some fresh drinks but had been distracted by the view out of the bar window to the pool.

Marina was on top of her son fucking him hard. They were facing away from me so I could see his hard cock, slick with her juices, being thrust into her cunt as she rode him.

I lightly fingered my clit as I watched enjoying the feel of our mixed juices on my finger and the feeling of juices slowly running down my inner thigh.

Suddenly I was roughly grabbed from behind with one arm wrapped around my waist and a hand firmly over my mouth.

I had been so intent on the lovers fucking in front of me that I had not heard some enter the house and come up behind me.

I tried struggling but was held too tightly. It was then I realised that the person behind me was a naked man. My attempt to struggle had firmly lodged his hard cock between the cheeks of my backside.

"I knew you were up to something, you dirty slut."

I recognised that voice. Dan my husband?

"Don't move. Don't say anything."

"Bend over," as he released me and forced my upper body down over the bench.

I felt his cock slide between my cheeks to my pussy. I spread my legs to give him clear access.

He harshly thrust into my cunt and immediately went balls deep but there is no resistance I am so wet from my previous fucking.

"I know that feeling. You have a cunt full of cum don't you?"

"Yes," I manage to whisper.

"That guy?"

"Yes."

"Who is he?"

All he could see was his nephew's hard cock thrusting into his mother's wide open cunt.

I hesitated. Dan thrust hard into me again as he demanded, "Who is it?"

"Adrianu."

"WHAT, your nephew?"

"Yes."

Then the realisation hit him.

"Don't tell me that is your sister?"

"Yes."

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he firmly grabbed my hips and pounded his cock into me in a frenzy.

He came with a hard long thrust into me and a groan as I felt the familiar feeling of his streams of warm cum adding to his nephew's, deep inside me.

"Stay there," he ordered as he stayed inside me and we both watched the fucking happening in front of us.

"You and your sister and your nephew?" he whispered, never taking his eyes off the scene in front of us.

I nodded and replied, "Yes."

I was expecting an angry outburst. This reaction was totally unexpected.

"How long?"

"Three or four months."

"I knew you were up to something. So all those nights you came to me hot and wet you had been fucking with these two?"

"Yes."

"So I have been fucking you with a cunt full of his cum?"

"Yes."

I didn't know if it was the conversation or the scene before him but his cock had stayed semi hard.

"You know I have always had a thing for your sister, don't you."

"Yes," I had seen the way he looked at her and knew there was some interest there.

I wasn't sure where this was going.

"I think you owe me one. You are going to let me fuck her. In fact you are going to convince her to fuck me."

My mind was in a whirl but the sounds from outside intruded into my thinking.

I looked up to see my sister's body shuddering in her orgasm as her son continued to thrust. He also stiffened, thrust deep inside her and groaned as he came.

As they separated, my sister turned around. I saw the look of shock on her face as she saw both of us watching through the window.

Dan removed his semi hard cock from my cunt and pulled my arm.

"Come on," as he led me outside.

In retrospect, the scene must have looked quite funny. Dan with his semi hard cock bouncing in front of him as he walked out to the pool, me with two loads of cum and pussy juice running down my thighs, my nephew with his now limp cock still dripping cum trying to hide his nakedness with his hands as he backed away from Dan and Marina frozen in shock on the pool lounge, legs wide apart with her son's cum starting to leak out of her pussy down to her bum crack.

Dan stood before his sister in law slowly stroking his cock to full erection as his gaze concentrates on the cum seeping out of her.

I kiss Marina gently on the lips and whisper, "I helped you and Adrianu. Can you help me now?"

She hesitated then leaned back on the lounge, opened her legs wider and reached out for my husband.

As he approached her and knelt between her legs, his cock only an inch from her dripping cunt, he looked at his nephew, "I'll deal with you later for fucking my wife."

With that he slid his cock straight into her cunt. He hesitated a moment as she moved her lower body to accommodate his size, then began long, slow, deep thrusts.

Adrianu came over to my side as we both watched my sister get a thorough fucking. He was clearly concerned about Dan's comment.

"Auntie, what will he do to me?"

"Don't worry he is just teasing. He has always wanted to fuck your mother so we are even."

We stood side by side as we watched his long, deep strokes into my sister.

I couldn't help it but reached for Adrianu's cock and slowly stroked it as we watched.

I knew Dan could sometimes control his orgasm. So soon after cumming in me he seemed to have no trouble controlling it as Marina clung to him moaning loudly with each of his thrusts.

We continued watching and slowly I felt Adrianu's cock stir.

"Really, already?" I looked at him.

"Yes, come on," was his reply.

We moved a second pool lounge close beside the two fucking. I pushed my nephew down and mounted him.

As I rode him, I noticed he had reached across to hold his mother's hand as Dan leaned across and kissed me as he continued thrusting into my sister.

The volume and intensity of my sister's moans increased.

"I'm going to cum. Cum in me. Cum in me."

Dan waited until her muscles tightened and she cried out with her orgasm then released his own. He thrust into her hard and groaned as he filled her.

Dan looked across at me riding his nephew.

"See boy that is how a man fucks your mother."

A few more strokes as he watched his uncle withdraw his cock from his mother and he again exploded inside me.

*

We all lay there, a little embarrassed, until the post orgasmic guilts disappeared. Eventually everyone noticeably relaxed. We lay there beside the pool enjoying the sun, the men's cocks now soft and spent lying on their thighs.

"My sister really is a little slut," I thought as she lay there legs still wide open in front of my husband, juices still oozing from her freshly fucked cunt. He was clearly enjoying the view.

"Well this is a very nice family gathering," he finally said. "But isn't someone missing?"

I immediately knew where was going with this.

"Don't say it."

He ignored my death stare and with a feigned innocent look continued, "What?"

"Don't go there."

"What?" responded my sister.

Ignoring me, "Where's Xena?"

Xena was Marina's 18 year old daughter. Typical of girls these days she spent too much time on social media displaying herself in the skimpiest clothes possible. I don't think Marina realised how much skin her daughter exposed in her social media posts.

She had inherited her mother's trim figure and flawless skin but was fuller in the boobs and backside. Barely covered, her boobs and backside seemed to feature prominently in many of her posts.

I slapped him.

"Well she is 18 and an adult. She goes to college so I am sure she would have had sex," was his defensive reply.

"No, she says she is still a virgin," replied Marina.

"She doesn't like the college boys. She thinks they are too immature."

"Well, I'm available," Dan replied only half joking.

"I'd fuck her," from her brother as we all gave him a shocked look.

That ended the afternoon. We all got up, showered and Marina and Adrianu went home.

I was quite nervous as I approached my husband.

"Are we good? I'm sorry about going behind your back."

"I always suspected you were a closet slut. As long as you agree that I can fuck your sister, and maybe even Xena, then all is forgiven."

All I could do was agree.

*

A week or so later I received a call from Marina.

"Did Dan really mean what he said about Xena?"

"I'm sure he did. She is a very sexy girl. Are you sure you want to go there?"

"I didn't at first but can't get the thought out of my mind. Adrianu was fucking me yesterday and when he came he called me Xena. I came just at the thought."

"Well you said the young guys don't attract her. Maybe a mature man is what she wants."

And so the arrangements were made.

*

Shortly thereafter the plan was put into action.

I took Xena out for a girl's lunch while Dan went to her place. I made sure that Xena was a bit tipsy by the time the lunch finished.

Dan and my sister slowly fucked while they waited for my signal.

As I arrived at their driveway, I surreptitiously sent them a message that we had arrived.

As we walked inside the front door we could hear groans and muffled voices coming from the lounge.

"What is that?" Xena asked, somewhat alarmed.

"I don't know. Let's find out."

We entered the lounge to find Marina on her back on the lounge with Dan over her. He was obviously putting on a show for his audience as his cock sliding in and out of my sister's pussy could be clearly seen.

Xena stopped short in shock. She stared at them fucking then went to turn and run.

I had anticipated this and reached out and held her. Looking her in the eyes I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

She was clearly shocked but didn't pull away.

"Maybe she is not as innocent as her mother thinks," I thought as I opened my lips and probed hers with the tip of my tongue.

Her stiffness soon melted away and I felt her respond, opening her lips and touching her tongue to mine.

With one hand I cupped and massaged one of her breasts. She groaned and moved into a full French kiss.

"Yes, she had definitely done this before," I thought.

Slowly I manoeuvred us close to the still fucking couple and began unbuttoning her blouse. She did not resist but in fact started to undo mine.

We continued our kissing as we disrobed each other.

The room fell strangely silent as I realised they had stopped fucking and were now watching the scene before them.

Dan stood, hard cock standing wet and glistening in front of his body, took Marina's hand and moved away making room for us on the lounge.

I lowered my niece down and gently took one of her hard nipples into my mouth. She pressed my head into her body as I licked and nibbled her nipple.

I spread her legs with one hand as I moved further down her body. I knew she must shave from the pictures she had posted but was surprised to find her fully waxed. I gazed in lust at her lips now plump and engorged with her arousal and inhaled her aroused aroma.