Penny's Oral Exam Ch. 04

Story Info
Penny takes her oral exam and passes with flying colours!
8k words
4.55
15.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkbugs
kinkbugs
683 Followers

"Penny! Over here!"

Shannon Labo was waving at Penny as much as she could. She was smiling widely, her dyed red hair tied up into two pigtails like the rest of the Year 12 girls in preparation for their Oral Exams.

Penny hurried over to Shannon as fast as she could, relishing the ache in her asshole from her name plug. Other more conservatively dressed students surged around her as she made her way over to the gaggle of Year 12 girls.

"C'mon, Mr Bauer is gonna put up the exam schedule!"

Seamouth Secondary, like other schools, held standardised written exams every year. However, since it was a blended school that taught its Year 12 girls how to be submissive slave wives, they also had practical exams. These practical exams were held on a schedule, with students being called out of class to the exam rooms in turns and graded via one-on-one sessions with examiners.

Penny came to a stop near Shannon just as Mr Bauer came strolling down the hallway with a sheaf of papers.

"Good morning Mr Bauer!" the girls chorused as one, all of them sticking out their chests to offer up their tits.

Mr Bauer was a middle aged man who had kept himself in very good shape via years of marathons and triathlons. He had a big handlebar moustache that made him look like a lumberjack right out of a 20s camping catalogue, and his cock was the perfect size for plowing young pussies into submission. He nodded to them all and fondled Shannon's jugs as she was the closest to him.

"Here's the schedule for your practical Oral Exams!" Mr Bauer said, abandoning Shannon's chest to stapler the notice to the board.

There were 24 girls in Year 12 this year. Technically, it wasn't a requirement for graduation, so not every girl chose to enter Year 12 and the strenuous submission training. Over the course of the day, the girls would be called to the Practical Sex Exam Room to showcase their oral skills.

"Oh look! Oaklynn, Jen, and me are first!" Nyomi, a pretty Japanese exchange student exclaimed.

Oaklynn looked a little pale at the thought but the other girl, Jen, looked pretty confident.

"I've been practicing on my dildos," she told the others with an excited wiggle, "I'm pretty sure I can pass!"

"Well, you'll know soon enough," Mr Bauer said, giving her a slap on the ass that made her moan. He jerked her plaid skirt up over her back and then twisted her name plug roughly.

Jen, like all the other slavesluts-in-training, responded like how she was taught -- her cunt began to drip immediately, wetting her thighs as her teacher molested her bottom.

"Alright now get going! The bell's about to ring!"

Penny giggled as she and the other girls ran off to put their books in their locker and head to their first class.

šŸ™Ÿ šŸ™ž ā—‹ šŸ™œ šŸ™

Penny's first class was History. She and the other girls hurried over to their classroom, which had been specially designed for sexual submission education.

Instead of heading in and finding their places immediately, they all lined up in front of the classroom and bent over to expose their unclothed bottoms to wait for their teacher.

Penny both loved and dreaded greeting their teacher in such a lewd manner.

On one hand, it was utterly humiliating to be in that position, legs apart, hands on their ankles, her shitter and cunt on full display for anyone who cared to look. On the other hand, it was perfect training for her future as a submissive slave wife who would have to endure all sorts of public nudity and degradation.

They didn't have to wait long before the heavy footsteps of their history teacher Mr Lexter Grant came thudding down the hallway. Along with it came the swish of a long cane.

SWISH THWACK THWACK!

"Thank you Mr Grant, Good morning Mr Grant!"

SWISH THWACK THWACK!

"Thank you Mr Grant, Good morning Mr Grant!"

SWISH THWACK THWACK!

"Thank you Mr Grant, Good morning Mr Grant!"

Each girl thanked their teacher and greeted him after he caned their exposed bottoms.

SWISH THWACK THWACK!

Penny's mind blanked for a moment when two lines of fiery hot pain lanced through each buttcheek. Her holes clenched involuntarily and she was swiftly reminded of her father's rough anal treatment that morning when her asshole clenched around her name plug.

"Thank you Mr Grant, Good morning Mr Grant!" Penny remembered to say in time, still keeping her head up and her bottom up.

"Rough morning anal, very good," Mr Grant said, using the tip of his cane to prod at Penny's sore rim. She moaned softly and then whimpered when he gave her two hard taps on her cunt. "The rest of you should aim to be more like Penny. Rough anal is a great way to start your mornings and it will be the way you start your mornings when you eventually become a slave-wife!"

With that, Mr Grant continued his morning cane walk down the row of exposed bottoms, decorating each one with two red stripes.

Only when the last "Thank you Mr Grant, Good morning Mr Grant!" had faded away, did Mr Grant give them permission to enter the classroom with a stern "Take your places, girls!"

Penny straightened and picked up her books. She gave her caned bottom a little rub and winced. Thankfully it was only two hard swings and not a full on punishment caning or she wouldn't be able to walk!

She quickly entered the classroom and headed to her spot.

At first glance, the Year 12 home room would have seemed like just another ordinary classroom, filled with plastic chairs and tables, with colourful posters all over the walls. But then one would swiftly begin to notice how different it was from normal classrooms.

For starters, the student chairs and tables were all made of clear plastic. There were cuffs attached to the legs of the chairs and the sides of each table so that students could be restrained in place. Planted firmly in the middle of all the chairs were thick 8 inch ribbed vibrators and each of them was linked to a master remote that sat on the teacher's table. The shelves on the back had numerous sex toys on display and double dildos hung from hooks on the walls. Instead of grammar rules or science facts, the notice boards were covered with posters that said things like "Painal! The Perfect Present!" and "Why sluts should submit to their masters", followed by lewd illustrations of slave wives in humiliating positions.

Penny hurried over to her seat and straddled her chair-vibrator.

With a soft moan, she pressed her damp pussy against the large toy and carefully began to slide herself down. Her classmates, all 24 of them, were doing exactly the same.

Anyone who looked into the classroom would be treated to the sight of 24 teen girls bouncing themselves on the cruel toys attached to the seats. The clear furniture provided an unobstructed view of each teen slit being split wide open. The room was quickly filled with the sound of squelching pussies as each girl began to drip with slick, having been conditioned to enjoy having their cunts stretched.

Penny moaned, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back. The ribbed vibrator was digging into the sensitive folds of her young pussy, pressing painfully up against her butt plug. The hole tightening cream had begun to work already and her shitter had clamped down nice and snugly around the metal. The discomfort was unpleasant, but it was part and parcel of learning to become a slave wife.

Gingerly, Penny let her own weight bear her down onto the dildo completely. Her thighs came to rest on the plastic chair, now wet with her cunt juice. She spread them apart quickly so not to obstruct the view of her teen cunt being split. This was the proper posture expected of good slave wives!

One by one, her classmates did the same, taking their seats on the perverse vibrators.

Mr Grant walked over to his desk as the last girl sat down, and then reached for the master remote. He pressed two buttons and the vibrator in Penny's cunt jumped to life, undulating in rolling motions.

"Mmngh hnnghn!" All of the Year 12 girls moaned in unison as their pussies were stimulated all at the same time. Despite their growing arousals, none of them dared to cum.

Seamouth Secondary explicitly forbade orgasms unless directly instructed by male staff. The girls were taught to put aside their own pleasure in favour of serving cock. To help them learn to control themselves, the girls were edged continuously throughout the day, both individually and as a group. To make things more challenging, they were also forbidden from asking for permission to cum.

When Penny first started Year 12, learning to hold off her own orgasms was monumentally difficult. But after almost a year, she was beginning to get the hang of it! Each time she managed to stave off her cum, she felt a tiny sense of accomplishment alongside the frustration of an unfulfilled cunt. The edging was supposed to be very good for a slave wife's psyche as it cemented in her mind who was really in charge of her pleasure!

A knock sounded from the door and a blushing Year 11 boy peeked around the frame, wide-eyed at the sight of 24 trainee slaves moaning on their dildo chairs.

"Um, I'm here to collect Oaklynn, Nyomi, and Jen for their Oral Exam?" he stuttered, transfixed by the lewd sight.

Mr Grant nodded at the three girls, giving them permission to leave. With soft moans, they rose from their seats, dripping slick as their cunts left the vibrating dildos.

"Good luck, girls!" Mr Grant said, waving his cane at them.

Mr Grant turned back to the class and tapped his cane on the board.

"Now my dear little teen sluts, open your books up to page 103. We'll be taking a look at the Anal Ordinance of 1871 when one state declared that public anal did not fall under public indecency laws because a man's right to exert or display his dominance over his wife, could not be considered indecent."

Penny tried to keep her mind on the words she was reading in her textbook. Never had she been so glad to live in modern times. She couldn't imagine being a wife in the 1800s, never being allowed to experience the joy of publicly being dominated by her husband! Back then, the only display of marriage status was a simple collar, and those were easily hidden by clothes, and could be taken off at will.

Nowadays, a girl's marital status was displayed by her piercings. When a girl got engaged, her fiance would pierce her nipples to show that she was taken. And when they exchanged vows, he would pierce her clit in front of their friends and family as a sign of their eternal love. Such intimate piercings were a sign of their devotion to each other! And because modern women wore so much less than before, these piercings would be on display almost all the time, a public declaration of their servitude and submission!

"Pre 1800s, most of the world only found public cunt-fucking to be an acceptable act, and although we know that back then anal was commonplace as a method of preventing children, it was considered indecent to public engage in intercourse not meant for procreation~" Mr Grant continued to speak, "But then in 1871, Mr Davies Thompson challenged the court for fucking his young wife's ass behind the public bath house. The state eventually found him not-guilty and then went about passing a bill to legalise all forms of public sex. The rest of the states soon followed and by the 1880s, public sex was legal across the country!"

Mr Grant used the tip of his cane to poke at Penny's boob through her shirt. She whimpered softly and squirmed on her seat.

"Tits out, Miss Wolfe," he said. Penny complied, pulling her shirt up and sticking her chest out. Mr Grant swung his cane down hard, caning her prominent chest roughly.

"Ah ah ah!" Penny whined as each swing made a red welt bloom across her skin.

Mr Grant continued to talk as he caned the young teen in front of him.

"Key dates to remember! 12 March 1871! Mr Davies Thompson, aged 42, was arrested for indecent rear-buggery of his 23 year old wife at a bathhouse. On the 13th, he appeared before Judge Wentworth and pled 'not guilty' to public indecency. He made the argument that he had a right to discipline his wife as he saw fit, and rough anal fucking was his punishment of choice. He argued that calling ass-fucking a public indecency was infringing upon a husband's fundamental right to dominate and discipline his wife."

Mr Grant moved on to the girl behind Penny. Penny let out a sigh of relief as her chest was given a respite from the caning.

Penny kept her gaze on her book but she heard the rustle of a shirt being lifted, followed by the repetitive thwack of cane on flesh, punctuated with soft moans.

"The debate went on for 2 weeks, after which the court found him not guilty, on the 29th of March. Emboldened by this, Timothy Braddon, local lawmaker, wrote a bill to decriminalise all forms of public sex between married couples. He submitted his memorandum on the 6th of May that same year."

"The bill was discussed on the 17th of May when the lawmakers agreed that discipline of a wife was a basic men's rights, and that outlawing public punishments such as anal sex, was infringing those rights. The bill was passed unanimously on the 1st of June 1871."

"Now, can anyone tell me what this bill left out?" Mr Grant looked around the classroom.

Penny raised her hand gingerly.

Mr Grant went over to his table and pressed a button on his master remote. The vibrator in Penny's pussy doubled in its intensity, making her eyes roll up into her head as she struggled to remember the answer.

"Ooo, um the ah-ah, the Anal Ordinance of mmnnngh 1871 oooooh, did not mnggh mnngh mngh include the discipline oohhhnnnngh of daughters!"

"Very good, Miss Wolfe! Would you by chance know when it was updated to include daughters?"

Penny bit her lip and breathed through the cusp of an orgasm. She knew she had to push it down and answer quickly.

"It was oooh hnngh, updated in hnngh mmmngh ah 1903, ah ah ah when Rhett Garland mnngh face and assfucked his oh oh oh teenaged daughter hnngh mnnaaaahh in front of the grocery store oooooh for sneaking out of school!"

"Someone has been doing their reading!" Mr Grant praised her. He dialed down her vibrator back to the usual setting, letting Penny get control of her wayward slutty cunt that was trying so hard to cum without permission!

Mr Grant patted her head with a big smile.

"Now, onto the next page."

Penny took a deep breath and turned her gaze back to her book. It would be some time before it was her turn!

šŸ™Ÿ šŸ™ž ā—‹ šŸ™œ šŸ™

Oaklynn was the first to return to the classroom. She was a mess, her uniform stained with puke and her mascara running. Her voice was hoarse and her pigtails were in disarray.

No one had to ask to know that she had failed terribly.

"Penny, you're next," Oaklynn sniffed as she spoke, trying to wipe away her snot.

"Who was your examiner?" Penny whispered as she lifted her cunt off her vibrator. The lewd squelch it made seemed to echo through the classroom as the other girls tried to focus on their lessons.

"I got an outside examiner, I think you will too," Oaklynn whispered back.

The other girl began the process of forcing her pussy back onto the obscene dildo chair.

Students were not allowed to clean up the aftermath of sex during the class time. They would have a brief respite during recess, but it was considered proper for the girls to wear the marks of their sexual submission during lessons.

Penny gave Mr Grant a nod and then quickly hurried down the corridor towards the Practical Sex Exam Rooms.

These rooms had been specially created by Seamouth Secondary to accommodate their rigorous sexual education classes. Each room had fuck furniture, sex toys, and punishment tools so that teachers could properly evaluate their students' sexual progress.

It was situated in a different part of the school so as not to distract the other students with the lewd and perverse noises that might come from the rooms.

There were three rooms. Judging from the sloppy sounds coming from the two rooms, Nyomi and Jen were still in the middle of their exams. Penny took a deep breath, knocked on the door, and then turned around and bent over in greeting.

The door swung open a moment later.

"Good morning, Sir!" Penny greeted, looking at her examiner from between her legs. He was a tall, dark skinned middle aged man with a small moustache. He looked down at her bare bottom, reaching out to flip her skirt up and over her back to expose her name tag plug.

"Miss Wolfe," he murmured more to himself than to her, and then consulted his clipboard, "Mmmhmm," he said and wrote on the paper with a look of concentration.

Penny held her position, feeling terribly humiliated and exposed by how he was ignoring her, still standing in the doorway of the classroom, in favour of writing some notes.

"Alright, Miss Wolfe, let's proceed." He took a step back and motioned towards the inside of the classroom.

Penny hastily dropped to her knees and crawled after him. She tried to ignore the fact that Lewis, the janitor, was busy cleaning up Oaklynn's puke from the floor.

"My name is Tivoll Kashton, and I'll be your examiner today," the dark skinned man said.

"Honoured to make your acquaintance, sir," Penny replied, spreading her legs and pushing her tits out.

Mr Kashton gave her a tiny smile and nodded. "Perfect," he said and gestured for her to continue.

"May I greet your cock, sir?" Penny asked. Upon receiving a nod, she rose up on her knees and pressed her face to Mr Kashton's clothed crotch. She rubbed her nose against the bulge there and inhaled deeply, kissing it over the cloth before searching for his zipper.

Mr Kashton took pity on her and pulled his belt off as she pulled down his zipper with her teeth. Immediately the masculine musk of male sweat wafted out, mixed with a hint of cologne. Months of conditioning meant that the scent made Penny shiver in fear and anticipation. Every time she was in this presence of this powerful musk, her holes would soon be ploughed and her body made to submit. This smell promised her a rough time, and it excited every bit of her slutty submissive soul.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr Kashton's cock. Please use my throat well," Penny said reverently, and placed a kiss over it. She could feel its heat through the thin cotton, and it made her pussy gush.

"Please sir, may I greet your balls too?" Penny asked, putting her good manners to use. Mr Kashton looked down at her with an approving look and nodded. He pushed his trousers and his briefs down to his knees, allowing his thick, dark and uncut cock to spring completely free of its confines.

Penny gasped, wide-eyed when the erect member smacked her in the cheek. It was thicker than her Daddy's cock and about an inch longer. It was hot and heavy against her soft skin, a promise of the throatfucking soon to come!

She kissed it again, giving the tip a light suck before nosing her way underneath to properly greet his balls as all girls should when faced with an unfamiliar man. It was only right that she become well acquainted with the rod and the sack that would be responsible for pounding all thoughts out of her brain!

Even though it was early in the morning, Mr Kashton already had a sheen of sweat covering his balls. They filled her mouth with the salty, bitter taste of maleness, and aroused her even as it humiliated her. Penny took her time with her greeting, sucking and rolling each of her examiner's heavy hanging balls in her pink mouth, caressing them with her tongue lovingly. When she had thoroughly bathed his sac, she finally pulled back with a lick up the length of his lovely dark cock.

Mr Kashton wasn't looking at her though. He was writing on his clipboard again.

"A good start," he commented, then continued with, "What are the principles of a good deepthroat?"

kinkbugs
kinkbugs
683 Followers