Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 14: Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far I fitted into the pattern.

"He usually prefers married women. I reckon he thinks they have more to lose and so are more likely to keep secrets and let things stay physical."

That too fitted well with his selection of me.

"So if his wandering hands open a chink in a married woman's armour he moves in fast before she realises what's going on. If he can get her into a seriously compromising position quickly she's much more likely to let him go all the way. It's a sort of sexual blitzkrieg. I've seen it happen, Penny. Tony doesn't know but I've seen it."

To my horror, this described his first successful assault on my fidelity perfectly. By failing to remove his hands from my buttocks that first afternoon I had shown him a point of weakness and he had capitalised on it mercilessly. Fondling had quickly led to kissing, the journey from kissing to groping and fingering had been swift too. Once his hands had secured their place inside my knickers he was home and dry; there was no way the encounter could have ended with anything but full on sex and in my case, copious insemination too.

As I recalled, my entire journey from faithful wife to post-orgasmic, freshly-inseminated slut had taken less than ten minutes.

Blitzkrieg indeed!

"Once he's bedded her the first time," Julie continued. "He puts the pressure on hard, making sure they keep doing it, giving her no time for regret or to change her mind. He seems to think that a woman could perhaps write-off one quick extra-marital fuck as a mistake - a big mistake maybe - but something that could be blamed on him, dismissed as bad judgement or even as an accident not to be repeated.

"But if he's had her three times or more in the first week, especially if she's had to lie to her husband to be with him then he's got her deeply involved. It's not him seducing her anymore, she's deliberately cheating on her husband. That's something much harder to overcome and gives him a hold over her, even if she doesn't know it."

The scales were falling from my eyes as the realisation washed over me. I had fallen for his technique easily and completely.

"Then the affair really begins. First they have a mad week where they see each other every day." She laughed again. "He really does think I believe all that rubbish about late working and overnight trips, even when I can smell her on him."

It was like listening to my own life story. I couldn't speak.

"It settles down for a while, but then he gets possessive and starts to put the pressure on her again, needing to see her more often, maybe an overnight stay, perhaps go away for a weekend. He's a very persuasive man," she said again.

That was certainly true; I had fallen for it every time. A coldness was creeping over me; I fought to stop it showing.

"Then it starts to get complicated. They see each other so much he gets in too deep, falls in love and if she's unlucky, drags her down with him." Julie paused for a moment. "You know, I think he really does believe he's in love with these women; it's not all just cynical manipulation. He really does fall for them and they all seem to fall for him too."

"Jules I..."

"Then of course with both her husband and her lover making demands, the woman's marriage starts getting into trouble. She starts putting demands on him in return; emotional demands usually, expecting him to live up to all those sweet things he has said to her in bed. If he's really unlucky she wants to leave her husband and live with him. That's when he gets cold feet big-time, tries to get out of the whole affair and things can go badly wrong."

She looked at me sadly. Did she know that this was exactly what he was doing to me right then? The cold chill grew stronger.

"I could name three marriages he's broken over the years then simply dumped the wife straight afterwards. One of his victims took an overdose when she realised what she had lost. She's okay now but I don't want to see anything like that happen to my closest friend."

Julie stopped for a moment, took another long drink of her wine and looked me straight in the eye as I suddenly realised the full implication of her last few words.

"You know about us," I stated. It wasn't a question.

Julie nodded.

"How long have you known," I asked. There was no point even trying to hide the truth.

"Quite a while," she replied.

"How did you find out?"

"Penny," she said in exasperation. "We've known each other how long? Twenty years? Do you really think I couldn't tell that my best friend and my husband were sleeping together? I've seen that body language too many times!"

"And you didn't mind?"

"I was having my own extra-marital fun, remember?" she smiled. "Besides it looked like you were both just having fun too. I felt sorry for Pete but it wasn't my place to tell him."

"So why tell me all this now?" I asked, frowning.

"Because things have changed, I care for you both and I don't want your marriage to be another casualty of my husband's philandering. I just hope it's not too late."

She clearly knew something about our current separation but I couldn't guess how.

"Have you told him Pete's moved out?" she asked, demonstrating a knowledge that worried me.

I nodded.

"I told him on Sunday when it all happened."

"And is he making it hard for you to see him?"

Again I nodded. "He told me Hannah was home."

Julie snorted.

"Hannah was home but she arrived on Tuesday, not Sunday," she said quietly. "And she's staying with me."

"I thought she wasn't..."

"Wasn't talking to me?" she asked. I nodded again. "Now Darren's gone we're trying to heal the wounds."

So Tony could have seen me; I could have moved in with him straight away. He just didn't want me to. I had gone the way of his other conquests; someone to fuck when it suited him, a bit of fun and another married woman's fidelity notched up on his bedpost. But when things had got too serious I had been dropped like a stone.

I felt exploited and humiliated.

"How did you know Pete had moved out?" I asked.

Julie looked embarrassed as she replied.

"He told me."

"When? How?" I asked, shocked. That was supposed to be a secret.

Julie looked at me for a long time then took a deep breath.

"There's no easy way of saying this Penny; Pete and I spent the night together."

Oh my God! It had happened! Not only had my husband slept with another woman, that woman had been my oldest and closest friend. I felt sick! The fact that this almost exactly mirrored the way I had first cheated on him did not reduce my horror one bit, especially as I knew something of Julie's unexpectedly voracious sexual appetites.

"It was a mistake, Penny," she added quickly. "Neither of us meant it to happen; we just got carried away."

"When...when was it?" I mumbled.

"Last Thursday."

I sat back and stared; it was the same night I had been fucked by Julie's former boyfriend Darren, the Personal Trainer. When Darren told me he had seen her go off in a Porsche, it really had been my husband's car.

"How did it happen?"

"We went for dinner. I told him I needed his help getting me and Tony back together again - you know, like I asked you?"

I did indeed remember. At the time I had not wanted any interference from his estranged wife to get in the way of our developing affair so had done nothing.

"I'm sorry. I should have helped," I began. She dismissed the idea.

"I didn't need your help, Penny, or Pete's. I don't want Tony back at all. I just wanted to get in the way of your affair before it went too far and you and Pete got hurt. I came to you first because I wasn't sure if Pete knew about you and Tony and I didn't want to make things worse. When it was clear that you weren't going to be distracted by my plan, I had to try and get Pete involved instead. You were clearly in much deeper than I had realised."

She took another sip of wine.

"I asked Pete for dinner so I could find out how things were between you two. We had a very nice meal in a very nice restaurant and had a long talk. The restaurant was crowded so we went for a walk afterwards to talk in private. Pete thought I wanted to talk about my own marriage not yours so I let him lead. He said he would try and help get us back together but that he needed to talk to you first. I knew you would say no so I tried to persuade him to talk to Tony on his own. That would have put a spanner in the works."

I grunted my agreement; it certainly would. Julie continued.

"Suddenly it all became too much. What with losing Tony and then Darren I felt very alone and despite myself, I started to cry. Pete gave me a hug - a friendly hug at first but it lasted a long time. After a short while we found we were holding hands as we walked."

I didn't want to hear the details of how my husband and my best friend had slept together but for some reason couldn't bring myself to interrupt. It was almost as if I deserved the pain; that it was in some way a punishment for the torment I had inflicted on my husband.

"When he took me home," Julie continued. "I invited him in for coffee. I hadn't intended anything to happen and I'm sure Pete hadn't either. We talked as friends for a long time but then I got out the Christmas Brandy and... well, things got a bit out of hand."

She saw me wince as I heard those terrible words.

"I'm sorry Penny, but you need to know the truth."

My insides were churning; although in theory Pete had been as free and single that night as I had been, it was the first time since our marriage there had even been a suggestion of him having slept with another woman, let alone a close friend. I was surprised just how badly it hurt.

"Afterwards we talked for a long time," she told me as I struggled to digest the extraordinary revelations. "That's when Pete let slip that the two of you had separated. He didn't say why but I knew straight away. It was then I realised how bad things had got and that your marriage really was about to break up.

"I couldn't let that happen to my closest friends so I told him what no-one else in the world knew until then; about my broken marriage and Tony's repeated adultery. I wanted you both to know what he was like. I wanted to stop your marriage going the way of the others."

"What did Pete say?" I asked, my voice trembling as tears began to run down my cheeks.

"He said it was up to you to decide. He told me what had happened; about your freedom and his, and what had to happen if you were to stay married."

"What else did he tell you?" I asked, praying that even during pillow talk Pete wouldn't have let slip about our Hotwife - Cuckold arrangement.

"That you both had to agree freely. He said that spending time apart and being free to give in to temptation would help you both know how you really felt." She laughed. "I suppose I was part of the temptation as far as Pete's concerned. I hope he thinks I was worth it."

"Did he say anything about me? How he felt about me?" I stammered.

"Only that he wanted things to be the way you had first intended them to be," she said. "I didn't understand what he meant but it sounded like he wanted you back, Penny."

"Didn't you ask him?"

She blushed.

"I'm afraid I didn't get the chance; we found something else to do other than talk," she told me sheepishly.

I felt physically sick again as vivid images filled my mind; of my wonderful, loving husband mounting my slight, petite friend's pale skinny body, of his long slender erection penetrating as deep into her body as it had into mine for so many years; of his throbbing cock leaving in her unfamiliar vagina the same pale creamy fluid that my body had absorbed countless times.

Something had changed and changed forever. Whatever else came of this, my husband now knew how it felt to make love to another woman. He knew how it felt to have another vagina gripping his shaft, how it felt to see a different face and body beneath his as he thrust himself into her. He knew how it felt to cover the entrance to another woman's womb with his semen.

And if all I had learned about Julie's sexual preferences was to be believed, he might have learned a great deal more too.

What was even more important; for the first time in my life I knew how it felt to have shared my handsome husband with another woman. The pain was intense; it wasn't a feeling I was ever going to forget!

"When we woke up together the next morning we both knew straight away it had been a mistake," Julie continued. "Friendship and fucking are two different things; I enjoyed them both - you're a lucky girl on both of those fronts, Penny Barker - but I know which is more important as far as you two are concerned."

Julie leaned forwards and held my hand.

"I'm really sorry Penny, " she repeated. "It will not happen again, I promise. Have I just destroyed our friendship? Please tell me you forgive me!"

"Yes! No! Um... I don't know," I stammered again.

There was a pause before Julie spoke again.

"To be honest, I thought he'd seduced you ten years ago. The two of you were certainly very close but then you seemed to distance yourself from him and I decided I was wrong."

Oh God! That must have been the time of my first 'near-miss' with Tony. I had come very close to yielding and had only managed to remain faithful to Pete by directing all my sexual frustrations to my erotic writing.

"I was surprised," Julie was continuing. "He doesn't normally play so close to home. You're the closest friend he's ever succeeded with."

I had heard enough; more than enough. The pain was too much. Suddenly I knew what I had to do.

"I'm sorry Jules, I have to go."

***

Half an hour later I pulled my car to a screeching halt next to Tony's outside his apartment block, jammed on the handbrake then pushed the steering wheel hard with both hands, trying to control my anger and work out what on earth I was doing there.

The light was on in the lounge window so I knew he was at home. Whether he was alone I couldn't tell.

After all I had just heard I should have dropped the lying bastard out of my life instantly but something had made me go back to him one last time. Whether subconsciously I needed closure or whether I was spoiling for a showdown I couldn't tell but I did know that I could not let our affair end in the humiliating, one-sided fashion which running away would have made inevitable.

Penny needed to finish her affair on top. I needed to do something positive; something that might restore at least a remnant of self-respect after the way in which I had been treated. If I didn't, I would be no different from all his other poor conquests; Tony would have fucked me in every conceivable meaning of the word.

If I did nothing I, Penny Barker PhD, Senior Manager and Chief Scientist in a major Midlands Hospital would spend the rest of my life knowing that I had been used and had done nothing about it. That I had fallen like a simple minded slut for the oldest trick in the book, willingly becoming a man's plaything, my body eagerly surrendered to my seducer whenever he wanted. My marriage and emotions had been treated with contempt; I would forever feel like a toy which had been cast aside once its owner had grown bored and impatient with it.

Whether my husband wanted me back or not, I was determined that my affair was not going to end like that!

I had bathed, shaved, changed out of my sloppy, faded clothes and into my most seductive, tightest, shortest black skirt and top. I had pulled on black hold-up stockings, lacy underwear and my highest, fuck-me heels. My hair was brushed, my Hotwife bracelet on my wrist with its charms jingling.

I was ready to take him on.

Now the moment had arrived I was still unclear what to do but I knew that the longer I delayed confronting Tony the harder it would be. It was time to act.

I guessed that, if he knew it was me at the door Tony might pretend to be out so as soon as I saw another resident approaching the block, I opened the door of my SUV, stepped out of the car and crossed to the main entrance making sure I arrived at the same time.

As I had expected, after giving me a very appreciative look the man smiled and politely held the door open for me. I slipped into the building and climbed the stairs to the floor where Tony's apartment was then stood outside the door, my heart pounding. After a moment to compose myself I took a deep breath and knocked loudly.

There was a long pause before the door opened and my former lover stood before me. For a moment my resolve almost weakened; Tony looked simply gorgeous in tight black jeans that displayed his strong legs and tight buttocks panty-dampeningly well and a close fitting Polo shirt that showed off the gym-tightened muscles of his chest.

"Penny!" he exclaimed in genuine surprise.

"Hello Tony," I replied, trying to keep my voice stable. "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

There was a look almost of panic in his eyes. I knew I had done the right thing.

"Um... of course," he mumbled stepping back and letting me enter.

I walked as confidently as I could into the place that had been our love nest for so many months; into the room where I had experienced more and better orgasms than in the whole of the rest of my life. The place where Tony and I had professed our love for each other. The place I had expected now to be living in as his wife.

A flash of anger passed through me as the knife was twisted in my wound. I bit my lip and continued as casually as I could.

"You look good. Are you going out?" I asked.

Tony looked down at himself and his clothes as if in surprise.

"Um... I was going to meet a friend," he stammered.

"This friend wouldn't be female by any chance," asked coldly, still trying to maintain control.

The guilty look on his face told me I had guessed correctly.

"And she wouldn't by any chance be married?" I added.

From his silent expression I had hit the spot again.

"Have you fucked her yet?" I challenged suddenly.

"No!" he exclaimed, finally shocked into speech.

"But you think tonight might be the night?" I stated.

He looked at me as if I was some kind of insane mind reader.

"You're wearing your Chanel cologne," I explained. It was the fragrance he had always used when preparing to fuck me. I knew it only too well. "You only wear it when you think you're going to get your end away."

"Penny I'm..."

"You're what, Tony? You're sorry you couldn't be with me? You're still in love with me? You're desperate for me to move in with you? To marry you? I could have sworn you'd told me all of those things."

"Please Penny..."

"Or is it that you're ready to move on to some other poor girl, seduce her, fuck her for a few months too then dump her too as soon as her marriage starts to break up?"

He stared at me, astounded.

"Oh yes, I know a lot about you. I wish I had known it months ago but better late than never."

There was a long silence.

"Do I know the lucky woman?" I asked.

"No," he replied downcast. "I met her through work."

To my shame, I felt relieved; if it had been a friend or even an acquaintance I would have felt I had to do something to prevent the sexual carnage that might follow. As it was, I could concentrate on my own needs alone - and those needs were becoming more obvious by the minute.

"And you're planning to give her the same treatment you've given me?" I challenged.

He could barely look me in the eye.

"I'm sorry, Penny..." he began.

"You're sorry!" I said coldly. "I'm sorry! Sorry I ever let you into my knickers. Sometimes I'm sorry I ever met you."

That was a lie; even as I stared at him the attraction was still strong. He looked gorgeous; whoever the unlucky woman was, with his athletic body dressed like that her defences stood little chance. As I looked into his anxious, deep brown eyes there I could still see why I had fallen for him. Even in my anger, something in me still wanted him in the worst possible way.