Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 18: Will Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,297 Followers

I watched almost in slow motion as he slowly but inexorably sank into me from behind. The expression on my face changed from anticipation through shock, pleasure and delight to surprise and disbelief; every nuance reflected in the mirror only inches away as my body was penetrated deeper and deeper.

"Oh my God!"

I gasped with contentment as the young man's cock filled my over-sized vagina, reaching deep into my belly. My vagina was far too loose for his shaft to stretch me but still I felt so, so full and so, so good.

"You really wanted that," he whispered as if in amazement. "You're dripping wet!"

I couldn't reply. All I could do was lean heavily on the counter top, steadying my body as my legs trembled. Will's cock was impaling me, filling me, making my body part of his as we stood still, both of adjusting to what had just happened.

But the stillness didn't last long. With his hands on my hips, Will drew back until just his tip was inside me then thrust himself forwards. His cock slammed home with a slap, his hips hitting my buttocks hard, his shaft grating against my entrance.

It felt wonderful; I gasped. He did it again; I yelped. He did it again and again; I began to moan into the stillness of the room, my reflected eyes wide and staring, my mouth gaping as I was fucked hard and mercilessly.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Will quickly established a rhythm, thrusting slow enough to keep himself from cumming but too fast for me to recover after each penetration. Every thrust left me more excited than the last, more aroused than the last and the thrusts were growing faster all the time.

And all the time Dr. Penny Barker was taking another step down the road of infidelity, barely inches from my face, my reflection was watching it happen, powerless to resist.

Although not the best fucking I had ever had, it was certainly one of the memorable. Even now I have to admit that Will did a first class job on me. What he might have lacked in experience he more than made up for in vigour as he simply pounded what Tony used to call my Pretty Pink Pussy from behind. The sloppy sounds coming from my weeping vulva and the slap of his upper thighs against my bony buttocks as he bottomed out inside me echoed around the changing room.

They were quickly followed by the sound of a middle-aged woman reaching her first vaginal climax of the evening. I was crying out loud, eyes wide, my open-mouthed reflection screaming back at me; both of us at the mercy of the muscular young men behind us.

Will's body slammed into mine relentlessly, his hands digging hard into my hips, pulling me back onto his shaft as he thrust powerfully forwards. As a second wave of pleasure rippled outwards from my groin into my belly and down my thighs making me moan louder.

I wanted to look my lover in the eye as he fucked me. I wanted to see the expression on his face; was it triumph? Satisfaction? Surprise? Delight?

But I try as I might, couldn't raise my eyes to his. Instead my cheek was flat on the countertop, my hands gripping its edge desperately to keep myself from falling as my whole body, inside and out, was battered by the boy's cock.

Shlapp! Shlapp! Shlapp!

The sounds of fornication grew wetter and louder as my juices wept onto his shaft. I felt his thrusting slow and his hands move over my buttocks. I felt his fingers between my cheeks. I felt something pressing against my bottom, against my sphincter, moving in little circles as the shaft moved in and out of the deep passage beneath it. I felt pressure, harder, harder...

Then one of Will's fingers passed through my anus and into my rectum. It can only have been one finger or perhaps his thumb. It can only have been one or two knuckles deep but it felt huge, as if I had been impaled.

"Jesus!"

What the Hell was he doing? It felt amazing! I felt full; stuffed in both places, stretched as if I would burst. My body reacted instinctively, trying to force the intruder out but Will held his finger as firmly in place in my rectum as his cock was buried in my vagina.

I felt afraid; was he going to try and have anal sex? Pete and I had tried several times without success; no pleasure only pain. Another bolt of fear went through my mind; I could see it in the eyes of my reflection.

The invading finger began to move within me, turning from left to right then being forced in and out, slowly fucking my anus as the cock below it fucked my cunt.

The wave of climax that hit me took my breath away. My knees began to buckle; if Will hadn't caught me around the waist with his other arm and held me I might well have fallen. But he did hold me, with his cock in my cunt, his finger in my rectum and his arm around my pregnant belly, Will held me until I could balance again then returned to the job in hand - fucking me hard.

My eyes met those of my reflection as another orgasmic wave hit me, my face contorting in climax just as I had seen the faces of my male lovers contort when they began to ejaculate inside me. I wailed aloud; my reflection wailed silently in front of me. My eyes opened wide; so did hers. My mouth opened even wider, my tongue thrust into my cheek; the Penny before me did the same.

Then the finger in my rectum was withdrawn. For a second I felt empty and wished for its return. For a split second I wanted him to replace it with his cock; to try and achieve the anal penetration my husband and I had still not managed.

Whether this was his intention I will never know because, as I came for a third time and my vagina clamped down on his shaft as tightly as it was able, Will's own climax began to start and the increased speed and force of Will's thrusting drove all such thoughts from my mind.

Slap-slap-slap-slap!

"Oh God!" Will's voice joined mine in the stillness of the room.

Slap-slap-slap-slap!

"Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Slap-slap-slap-slap!

"Going to cum! Going to cum!"

From the loss of rhythm and the near-violence of his thrusting I could tell Will was on the point of orgasm himself. In a few seconds time this amazing young boy was going to fill my middle-aged body with semen.

Muddled thoughts passed through my mind.

I wasn't on the pill - I was already pregnant, it didn't matter!

We weren't using a condom - it was already too late to worry about that. Anything disease he had I now had too!

I wanted desperately to look him in the eye as he ejaculated; to see the expression on that gorgeous young man's face as he spurted his sperm-filled fluid into the body of a woman old enough to be his mother. Given my humiliating position, bent over taking his cock from behind this would be impossible. For a moment I felt disappointed but then I remembered the mirror. If I raised my head a little... just like this... maybe I could see into his deep, gorgeous eyes.

I pushed upwards with my arms and raised my head until my unfocussed eyes could home in on the face of my new lover. He was close; I braced myself for the final brutal thrusts I felt sure would soon follow.

I did not have long to wait; as his arousal reached its peak, Will thrust his cock into my vagina hard enough to drive me bodily over the counter top despite my hands holding onto its edge. My head crashed into the mirror once, twice before I could push back enough to raise my gaze again.

But no sooner had my eyes fixed on Will's handsome face, it ceased to be handsome. His eyes opened wide then became a snarling frown as the first spasms of orgasm overtook him. Despite its generous size, my vagina was still tight enough for me to feel the head of his cock swelling one last time before the short sharp stabs of the boy's climax began.

"Fuuuuck!" he moaned as his cock began to throb and pulse within me.

"Ooooohhhhhyyyeeessss!"

My moans matched his as one final wave of orgasm grasped me by the throat and chest.

Will's tension broke visibly as his ejaculation began and his body released its load into mine. I watched in the mirror as grotesque grimaces crossed his face and his body crashed violently and erratically into mine, his fingers digging painfully into my skinny hips, his hairless base grinding against my swollen outer lips.

His body twisted and contorted as his head pummelled my cervix, my mind imagining all that semen spurting from its tiny lips and washing over the pink ring that protected my growing baby.

But nothing this intense could last forever; eventually the waves of ecstatic agony slowed to be replaced with an expression approaching relief as Will's cock thrusting slowed and ended leaving only a throbbing, pumping cock depositing its last few ropes in my welcoming body.

Will's grip on my hips loosened, the pulsing slowed to a halt too and for what seemed an age we stared at each other in the mirror.

Eventually a broad smile crossed his young face. He laughed out loud.

"Jesus Christ! That was good."

His cock was still within my body and showed no sign of softening. I couldn't move; all I could do was stand there, bent over, my face still on the counter top.

"Are you okay Penny?" he asked a little anxiously, his hands now stroking my battered buttocks and lower back. "Did I hurt you?"

I wanted to tell him he had just delivered a series of incredible orgasms. That he had just fucked me in a crude, teenage position I hadn't been fucked in since University; that I was still reeling from the orgasms his young, fit body had delivered; that he had just reminded me why I had become a Hotwife in the first place.

But even in my post-climactic delirium I knew I couldn't tell him these things. That would be exposing my soul too much to a young man who could still be a danger to my marriage, my family and my career.

"I'm okay," I said quietly. "You'd better leave me now."

"What? Oh of, course."

Will eased his still hard cock from my body. As it left my over-sized vagina the familiar and saddening feeling of post-penetration emptiness washed over me and I felt the tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Will asked solicitously, helping me to stand upright, my back and legs aching from the uncomfortable posture in which our fucking had taken place.

"I'm okay," I smiled. "I'm just old and stiff."

He guided me to a low bench; one on which I must had put my sports bag dozens of times. I sat down on its hard surface, wincing as the cold wood touched my over-sensitised vulva.

As I settled on the slippery surface, the sound of a telephone ringing came over the sports club's speaker system. Will reacted anxiously.

"What's that?" I asked, puzzled.

"It must be my Manager," he replied with a frown. "If he's seen the lights still on and the alarm hasn't been set he'll be wondering what's going on. I'd better take the call. Just a moment."

The boy hurriedly pulled on his trousers and disappeared into the low glow of the security lights.

I sat there wearing nothing more than my heeled sandals, my mind spinning, contemplating what had just happened and wondering what on earth would happen now. If we had been in bed I would have wanted to curl up in his arms; to relieve the inevitable post penetration insecurities by the physical closeness of the man who had just inseminated me.

But after a fucking this raw such a romantic end was impossible. Far from receiving the reassuring affection of my lover, barely minutes after his still-erect cock had left my body I was naked and alone. It couldn't be helped I understood that but I learned a lesson about myself and my needs which I had not realised in my thirty-plus years of active sex life.

The changing room was beginning to cool and so was I. It was time to move.

I began to retrieve my discarded clothes item by item then started slowly to dress. My whole body was trembling with orgasmic after-shocks as I fastened my bra around my chest; my arousal had been so complete that my nipples were still quite firm.

I scooped my panties from the floor where they had fallen then went into the toilet to wipe my leaking vulva clean before pulling them back on. As I sat on the seat, feeling our combined juices oozing from me as I emptied my bladder, I looked at the rumpled garment in disgust. They were unwearable; the elastic was broken, they were soaking wet and smelled strongly of my juices. I rolled them into a ball to stuff into my sports bag.

My bladder relived, I wiped myself as clean as I could before re-emerging from the cubicle, returning to my seat and bag then pulling my ridiculously short summer dress back over my head and smoothing it down over my hips and upper thighs. As the garment passed over my hips I could see the bruises from Will's tight grip beginning to form, finger by finger. I would have literally a handful of marks to show my husband on his return.

My dress inadequately covering my skinny thighs, I looked in the mirror once again in trepidation. The face that greeted me was not a pretty sight; smudged make-up, flushed pink skin and wild tousled hair.

I looked like what I was; a middle aged woman who had just been fucked with her head upside down.

I was doing my best to repair the worst of the damage when my own phone rang in my bag. Thinking it was probably Pete trying to find out what had happened I crossed to where the bag lay, pulled out the handset and looked at the screen.

'Izzy Mobile.'

Oh God! That was all I needed! If my daughter was calling this late at night then it could only mean she had news about her latest relationship or worse, was having problems with either her current or ex-boyfriend.

With the semen of a boy her age dribbling down my inner thigh, I simply couldn't handle that now so with callousness no mother should admit to, I rejected the call and let it go to voicemail. If it was important, she would leave a message and I would listen later.

I was putting the phone in my sports bag just as Will returned with two bottles of sports drink in his hands. He popped the lid of one open and gave it to me. I drank deeply and gratefully as he did the same himself.

"Got to re-hydrate after exercise," he grinned cheekily. I laughed despite my increasing embarrassment.

"So you trainers always say. You were gone a long time."

"It was my Boss," he confirmed. "He wanted to know why the alarm hadn't been set. It sends a message to his phone each time it's armed. I didn't know that. I said I was still cleaning and was running late."

"Quick thinking," I smiled.

"Then I had to run round turning off all the lights and getting the alarm ready to set. I'm sorry but we need to go soon or he'll get suspicious."

I looked at the boy who had just delivered such an amazing fucking and now wanted us to leave the scene of the crime in a hurry. Despite his tallness, his extraordinary body and his well defined muscles he seemed much younger and less confident now. His uncertainty brought out the mothering instinct me and despite my predicament, endeared him to me even more.

"Was it good for you?" Will eventually asked.

I was surprised at the apparent lack of confidence in his voice.

"Couldn't you tell?" I replied, embarrassed.

"Well I thought I could but..."

"You thought I might be faking it?"

He shrugged; the desire for praise was almost tangible.

"I wasn't faking, Will. It was good - very good in fact. You're a talented boy."

It was no more than the truth. At these words, Will's already impressive physique seemed to become even more powerful. The boy almost swelled with pride which reinforced in my mind the huge difference in our ages and the enormity of what we had just done.

For a minute or two we sat in silence with our drinks, two sweaty, sex-soiled bodies side by side on the bench.

"So what happens now?" I finally asked.

For a moment Will appeared nonplussed then he took my hand in his.

"Can I see you again?"

I thought for a moment.

Part of my mind told me that this was insane; that I shouldn't see him again ever. Another part of my mind told me that a refusal might be unwise; that this young man could ruin the rest of Pee and my lives if he wasn't handled very carefully.

My body on the other hand knew exactly what it wanted and that was more of the same. My middle-aged vagina wanted to feel the young man's cock inside it over and over again.

But above all this, my conscience told me that whatever I did, I needed my husband's understanding and agreement first. There was no point in fucking Will to save my career and family just to have my precarious marriage fall apart through a breach of the fragile trust Pete and I were still establishing.

"I need to think about it," I stalled.

"That's not a 'no' then?" Will asked eagerly.

"It's not a 'yes' either," I smiled indulgently. "This has been a bit of a shock Will. I need a bit of time to think things through."

"O...kay," he replied uncertainly. "I understand. Shall I call you?"

"Give it a few days," I said firmly. "And I'll call you."

"That sounds like a put-off," he frowned, the disappointment of his face so childishly comical I could have laughed out loud.

"You'll have to trust me," I said in a voice that sounded a bit too motherly after what we had just done. "I will call, I promise."

***

Will let me out of the club by the rear fire escape so my face wouldn't appear on any of the security cameras. We kissed our goodbyes as if we were friends; not even close friends. No-one who saw us would have guessed that only minutes ago we had been lovers.

I sat in my car in the darkness, the feeling of relief beginning to flow through my body. I was trembling with the intensity of the whole evening's activities and a few minor orgasmic aftershocks but I was content.

Pete had been right; when it had come down to brass tacks, I had known what to do. Letting Will fuck me had been the obvious choice and I had made that choice. True, I had added another name to the increasing number of men whose sperm had flowed into and been absorbed by my body but it seemed to have worked, if only for now.

The amazing fucking had bought us time - and had provided a great deal of unexpected pleasure into the bargain.

With a smile on my make-up-streaked face, I started the engine and began the short drive home, the young man's fluids seeping from my bare vulva, through my tight cotton dress and onto the car's leather seat all the way.

***

"You fucked him there? There in the club?"

Pete's voice on the phone sounded shocked, surprised and more than a little drunk. It was around midnight and he had finally decided to call and see how I was. I was not impressed but was consoling myself with a badly-advised second glass of Sauvignon Blanc.

He had called as the bath was running; after all my exertions in the club that evening I needed more than just a shower to soak away both the aches from my muscles and the sticky evidence of my most recent fornication.

"Yes Pete. To be more accurate I let him fuck me but the result was the same."

"How long ago?"

"About an hour. Maybe less."

"Jesus! Have you showered yet?"

"I'm running the bath now. Are you drunk Pete?"

"No... well, perhaps a little."

"Are you upset that I did it? You told me to do whatever I needed to do to keep us safe, remember? That's what I did. It's too late for second thoughts now."

"I'm not having second thoughts. But now there's two of them who know about... about you."

I couldn't help noticing that my husband was far more concerned about making sure our secret lifestyle remained just that than he was that his wife of over twenty years had just been fucked by yet another unfamiliar man.

Clearly he ranked confidentiality over fidelity; something I should have understood given the lifestyle we both still seemed to want.

"I'm not stupid, Pete," I replied. "I had to buy us time. I had to give him at least something to keep him quiet until you and I had talked it through."

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,297 Followers