Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 33-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,257 Followers

But my mind was prevented from going down that road by the action on the laptop's screen.

Apparently unselfconscious about her skinny body, Izzy swivelled on her knees to follow the young man as he moved around the bed until the two of them were side-on to the camera. From this angle I could clearly see the shape of the muscles in his strong thighs and his flat, almost six-pack tummy.

I could also see the beginnings of a swelling in the front of those shorts.

From her behaviour, so could my daughter. Still on her knees, she shuffled forward until her face was level with the boy's lower chest. She looked first at the camera, then up out of camera shot at what was presumably his face then hooked the fingers of both hands into the waistband of his shorts and slowly began to lower them.

Something inside me told me to stop; that this was too private and intimate for a mother to watch. But something else inside me couldn't let go; couldn't drag my eyes away from the screen.

On that screen, Izzy seemed to be having some difficulty untangling the head of the boy's rapidly-hardening cock from the elastic, much to both their amusement. I could hear giggling and indistinct whispering as eventually a male hand held the waistband away from his belly while Izzy's hand dipped inside, emerging with the end of a rather impressive erection on her fingers.

There was more giggling then, with her eyes fixed on the unseen face, Izzy began to stroke the boy's cock and balls with her fingers. Not entirely a stranger to this sort of activity myself, I could immediately see that I was in the recorded presence of an expert. With a mixture of horror and respect, I watched spellbound as my daughter confidently massaged the rather impressive genitals in her fingers. One hand cupped and toyed with the boy's sack while the other was slowly pumped up and down his hardening shaft.

Knowing full well that I had already overstepped an important maternal privacy barrier, I should have tried to minimise the intrusion on my daughter's life by closing the file and the laptop straight away but I could no more have dragged myself away from the action on the screen than gone to heaven.

And as readers know, heaven isn't full of women with my kind of history.

The boy's cock was growing larger and harder by the minute as, glued to the screen, I watched my daughter's impressively effective technique. The sound of low moaning could be clearly heard then, with her eyes still apparently fixed on the boy's unseen face, Izzy lowered her head, stuck out her tongue an obscene distance and licked the head of the erect penis before her.

There was a gasp, probably from me. Then, in slow motion, my twenty-year-old daughter delivered what to my inexperienced eye was the most sensual, most competent blow-job I had ever seen. Certainly, it was more impressive and effective than any I had delivered myself.

With a skill that could only have come from a great deal of practice, Izzy licked, sucked and nibbled the head and end of the boy's erect cock as her left hand toyed with his full scrotum and her right moved up and down his thick shaft. The effect on the recipient of this remarkable performance was profound; the moaning sounds increased in length and volume, accompanied by increasingly noticeable wet, slurping noises.

Then the boy's hips began to move back and forth, at first very slowly, then with more confidence. Quickly matching his rhythm, Izzy's whole body began to rock backwards and forwards on her knees, her head now dipping up and down, her hand and mouth working in tandem on the thick, glistening shaft.

A pair of strong male hands appeared; fingers began to tangle in her long, dark hair as before my watching eyes, the boy began to fuck my daughter's face. Slowly at first then with increasing speed and power, the thick, now fully erect cock was thrust in and out of Izzy's mouth. The hand around its base prevented it from going too deep but even so, I could see the bulging in her cheek and the slight gagging in her throat as his head was thrust repeatedly against the inside of her mouth.

Far from causing her distress, my extraordinary daughter gave every appearance of enjoying the onslaught; rising on her knees as if to give her lover an easier angle of entry, bending lower and throwing her head back as if to straighten her throat to allow him deeper access.

If this was her intention then it was immediately successful. Whether she was deep-throating the buy of he was throat-fucking her I couldn't tell but the result was much the same. The unknown lover took my daughter's head firmly in his hands, she placed her hands on his hips and between the two of them, that long, thick cock was passed over her tongue and deep into my daughter's throat over and over again.

At first she gagged then without breaking the rhythm, adjusted her position until all but the last inch or two of shaft could enter her open mouth.

The moans and groans from the unseen male face were loud now, as were the disgustingly wet slurping noises coming from the laptop's speakers. The pace of thrusting grew faster and faster, the noises louder and louder until with a huge final thrust, the boy reached his climax and began to ejaculate in my daughter's open mouth.

The hands on her head held her firmly in place as the cock between her lips began to pulse and throb. Izzy's hands were firmly on the boy's hips, pushing him away as thick white fluid dribbled from the side of her mouth nearest the camera, down her chin and onto the tiny, breast beneath.

Whoever the boy was, his ejaculation was long and copious; the dribble of semen became a small stream as his cock continued to pump. In response, Izzy backed her face away, her lower jaw now grotesquely white with sticky gobs in places.

When the climax was over and the fluid had ceased to flow, Izzy sat back on her knees and looked up at the boy to whom she had just delivered the best blowjob I had ever even imagined, let alone performed myself. She was smiling broadly, an expression of pride on her pretty, gooey face.

The cock before her was already beginning to soften. I heard a low male voice, soft and warm saying something indecipherable as male fingers were run through her hair once again, but this time lovingly.

The male shape turned away from Izzy and moved towards the camera. I could see my daughter's face, bright and beaming, its lower half covered in semen alongside then the screen was filled by an image of that huge, dark cock which froze as the clip came to an abrupt end.

I sat back in astonishment, staring in disbelief at what I had just seen then closed the window in which the video had run and looked at the window behind it.

The clip had been astonishing in its definition and the quality of the action it had presented. And there were another -- I counted quickly -- another thirteen of them of various sizes on my daughter's laptop.

Stunned and still on auto-pilot, I double-clicked on another, random file with a feeling of severe apprehension coupled with something else I couldn't quite identify. The screen burst into life again, filled with another frozen image of the same room. It had been taken from more or less the same angle but this time the scene on the bed was different.

This time there was no slow run-in; this time the action was already in full swing as the clip started.

There, in surprisingly clear, full colour detail was my daughter, naked, on all fours, her face towards and not far from the camera. Her hair was loose, dangling over her shoulders and across her pretty face. Her tiny boobs hung downwards beneath her skinny chest.

Her eyes were open, staring unfocussed at the camera's lens. Her mouth was open wide, emitting the words that had now become her nickname.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God"

Behind her, the torso of a young man was clearly visible. His head and face were out of camera shot but his muscular chest and flat, trained stomach were clearly visible. His hands were on my daughter's hips as, out of sight of the camera, his cock was being driven relentlessly in and out of her vagina.

My heart missed a beat and my breathing stopped. I was watching my own daughter being fucked on video!

"Oh God, Steve, fuck me! Fuck me!"

It's hard to describe the extraordinary mix of emotions that passed through me as I sat watching in horror as my daughter's familiar body was pounded mercilessly by her erstwhile boyfriend's cock. There was no mistaking the look of extreme arousal and pleasure on her face as the young man Steve thrust himself into her from behind over and over again.

I had always liked Steve and had been upset when the two of them had broken up. I did not know that he was both in much better physical shape than I had realised and, if this video was anything to go by, a much better lover too.

The fact that their separation had been caused by Izzy cheating on him very publicly was even harder to understand and made me even more disposed to take his side in the argument. But of course I couldn't let Izzy know this.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Steve's pace was increasing now along with Izzy's arousal. Her eyes lost what remained of their focus as she pushed her bottom forcefully back against her boyfriend's invading shaft, her hands grasping the bed sheet, her eyes closing as the pleasure increased.

'Stop it Penny! This is wrong!'

The voice inside me cried out over and over again. No mother should watch her own daughter being fucked; let alone feel as aroused about it as I was unquestionable becoming.

But the inner voice failed this time as it had failed every other time. Penny Barker was once again being driven by lust rather than reason. There was no way I could tear my attention away from the action on the screen.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

It was clear that there could not be much more to watch. If the timeline at the bottom of the screen hadn't shown the clip was nearing its end, the action above was clearly about to come to a climax.

Steve's thrusts had grown jackhammer fast, his fingertips digging hard into the flesh of Izzy's hips. Her eyes were tightly closed, her head lolling, her hair fully across her pretty face as her boyfriend began to bring things to their natural conclusion.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Izzy was on the verge of a massive orgasm, her body twitching in anticipation. Behind her Steve's thrusts were fast and furious. Then to my amazement he released my daughter's hips with his right hand and...

"Smack!"

Steve brought the palm of his hand down hard onto Izzy's bony right buttock with a resounding slap.

"Smack! Smack! Smack!"

The effect was all but instant. On her hands and knees on the bed before him, Izzy went into full, uncontrollable orgasm.

"Oh yes! Oh God! Oh God! Oh my fucking God, spank me!"

The climax that hit her made her eyes fly open, her head fall back and her pretty face contort. A moment later her trembling arms had given way and her face had fallen to the sheet, leaving her bottom sticking obscenely upwards towards her lover.

Steve gave her no respite, pounding her mercilessly as she writhed helplessly in front of him.

'Smack! Smack!'

More loud blows fell on her buttocks, both cheeks now the target of her lover's lustful passion. Far from objecting, Izzy showed every sign of loving the assault, her eyes widening, her mouth gaping in a silent scream as orgasms rippled through her skinny frame.

'Smack! Smack!'

"Oh God! Oh God! Harder! Harder!"

The boy's strokes grew faster, deeper and more violent, his hands striking my daughter's buttocks in turn, left then right in time with the powerful thrusts of his hips.

'Smack! Smack! SMACK!'

The thrusts of her faceless lover grew faster still; the blows on her buttocks grew harder and harder. Izzy's arms gave way, her face fell to the pillow leaving her cock-impaled bottom sticking obscenely high, fully exposed to her lover's mercy.

'Slap-slap-slap-slap' his hips struck the soft underside of her bony buttocks and the back of her skinny thighs.

'Smack-smack-smack-SMACK!' his palms struck the smooth, pinkening flesh of her buttocks.

"OhGodOhGodOhGod!" my daughter moaned into the pillow then finally:

"OHHH YYYEEESSS!"

The male voice was choked but familiar as Steve began to cum inside my daughter's spasming body. She fell forwards under his onslaught onto the bed; his body followed, parting her knees, thrusting himself over and over into her prone body. His face now in full shot, I could see the contorted expression as he came hard and for a long time, my mind picturing the ropes of semen being pumped into my daughter' helpless, compliant vagina.

Beneath him and bearing his full weight, Izzy's face was a picture of lust and desire as her own orgasm came down from its peak, leaving her trembling and, beneath the curtain of hair, with a dazed, dreamy expression on her face.

Steve's thrusts died away, his body on top of hers eventually becoming still. Both performers were panting, both smiling and giggling. Both looked happy and in love.

Steve whispered something into Izzy's ear then kissed her on the back of her neck. She whispered something in return then turned her head so they could kiss on the lips.

A short while later Steve eased his cock from her body. I could see the wistful look on my daughter's face as her lover's erection was withdrawn from her over-sensitised vagina. I sighed in sympathy; thanks to the last nine months, that post-fuck emptiness was a feeling more familiar than it should be for a middle-aged mother of three -- soon to be four.

The young man stepped down from the bed and walked quickly towards the camera. For a few seconds I could see his full, rather impressive naked body with an equally impressive, still-half-erect cock hanging between his muscular thighs. It was large, dark, threatening and glistening with their combined juices.

He reached out with his hand towards the camera blocking out the lens.

The clip ended. I sat back, stunned, strangely drained and to my shame, highly aroused.

What in God's name should I do? Should I do anything at all?

One thing was certain; I would not be telling my husband anything about it. Pete still knew nothing about the way in which Izzy's relationship with Steve had come to an end. As far as he was concerned, his daughter was still the sweet, innocent girl he had always imagined her to be who had been cruelly dumped by a callous, unworthy boyfriend.

The urge to click on yet another file was strong but thank God, by now the magnitude of what I was doing had finally occurred to me. But for reasons I still don't quite understand, my revulsion was not strong enough to prevent me fetching a flash drive from the study and copying all the video files before closing Izzy's laptop cover with what I hoped was an air of finality.

But within me remained a feeling of deep unease; partly at what I had just done, but mostly at the way it had made me feel. In a permanent state of semi-arousal these days, watching my daughter's most intimate moments had raised my excitement to a level that could no longer be ignored.

With my head spinning and my loins burning, I retired to our bedroom, closed the curtains then retrieved an old handbag from the bottom of my closet. Opening it with trembling hands, I extracted my long-ago-purchased-but-seldom-used vibrator with its small, but extremely effective side arm.

My heart was thumping as I checked the batteries, praying they would still be charged. They were! I placed the pink plastic device on my pillow then quickly stripped naked, trying not to look at my reflection on the mirrored closet doors before lying on my back on the bed, my legs spread wide.

I sighed as the smooth end of the vibrator parted my inner lips, bit my lip as the softly-buzzing, knobbly shaft worked its way into my already-wet vagina, bit my lip as the side arm pressed hard against my clitoris then held my breath as my finger hovered over the button market 'intensity'.

Then I pushed it, hard, and held it down with all my might.

The sounds that escaped my lips were barely human as, within seconds, I came wildly and violently on that bed, kicking and squirming like a woman possessed while the plastic performer did its relentless and unspeakable work between my thighs, in and on my shuddering, grateful, guilt-ridden body.

Afterwards I was fit only for sleep.

It was only later that I noticed the large, damp patch I had made on Izzy's bedroom chair. Thank God she was away long enough for me to scrub it clean and dry it out.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,257 Followers
12