Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 43-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,291 Followers

But despite this, the week itself turned out to be one of the most pleasant and traditional I had enjoyed in years. Free from the pressures of work, I could concentrate on my family as well as my baby and for the first time since the kids had started to move out, could try and be a homemaker again.

Never entirely comfortable in that role, I had to work hard at it but in between feeds, nappies and surprisingly enjoyable coffee mornings with the other new Mums in my group, I found plenty of time to cook, buy presents and decorate the house as well as meet my new group of friends.

All three of Pete and my older kids were coming home for the day itself. Izzy arrived from University a week before the big day, but then spent much of the time up to Christmas Eve staying with her new boyfriend, Jack at his mother Julie's house.

My oldest child, Josh and his very large, very pregnant partner Samantha arrived on Christmas Eve along with our middle child, Tim. For the first time in many months, the whole family was together under one roof again.

The day itself passed very pleasantly indeed. There was plenty of help with the cooking; very important because I had to keep disappearing to deal with the demands of a seven-week old child.

A child whose skin, incidentally, appeared to be growing darker every day.

Samantha and I naturally spent a lot of time together in the kitchen talking babies, a subject that ensured Tim and Izzy spent plenty of time out of it, much to my amusement. Pete and Josh were talking about his imminent fatherhood too, which gave the two younger kids few places to escape the whole baby centred environment.

Indeed, with all this help, and with all the time Leanne and I spent alone, feeding during the day and several times each night, my imagination had plenty of opportunity to range.

Leanne was adorable, but there was no denying that her conception, growth in my belly, successful birth and continued good health flew in the face of nature. In the darkness of the nursery during night feeds, it was impossible to prevent my mind from racing in many directions including the elephant in the room; my complicated relationship with Tony and how it had kicked off the whole Hot wife affair.

Last Christmas my new life had been new and exciting. I was a new Hot wife, I had my first ever lover, a newly cuckolded husband and the prospect of an exciting year of sex ahead.

I had never dreamed that sex even existed as I had experienced it over the last year, let alone that it could be enjoyed by a middle-aged, conventional, married mother of three grown up children.

But it most emphatically could. I knew that only too well, and all because of one tiny decision I made on the spur of the moment. All because thirteen months ago, I did not move Tony's wandering hands away from my bottom that amazing day it all started.

Was it really that simple? Could the tumultuous events of the last year really have been precipitated by such an apparently trivial decision?

Was this chaos theory in action? It had certainly created chaos in my life.

In the darkness of the nursery, with Leanne's mouth suckling at my breast and my body so electrified by the circuit of sensations from my nipples to my clitoris that I was constantly on the verge of spontaneous climax, it was impossible to think of anything else.

And now, despite all that had happened, the man who had started it all wanted me to come back to him again. Wanted to stick that same monstrous cock into my capacious vagina once again. Wanted to fuck me senseless again and again.

This time there would be no strings. No relationships. No threat to my marriage.

This time we would fuck not make love; this time we would come together for the sheer physical pleasure of doing it. And we both knew there would be pleasure aplenty.?

In the darkness of the night feeds, however insane my conscious mind knew even considering this would be, my body was sending out a very different message.

A message that every night would leave the folded towel on which I now routinely had to sit, soaking wet.

No amount of writing, however extreme could drive these thoughts from my mind.

***

New Year was a subdued affair, spent having dinner in our house with half a dozen friends. It was very pleasant indeed, with Pete helping me cook and serve the meal throughout the evening. I did have to disappear a few times before and after midnight to feed Leanne but overall, I felt a full member of the party.

Julie was invited but had already accepted an invitation elsewhere.

No-one but me even contemplated asking Tony, and even I knew it was an absurd idea.

January started cold and fresh. Leanne and I had got into a routine of feeding and sleeping which allowed me even more free time and maybe a little more sleep too. I was even showing distinct signs of enjoying being a Mum again. Despite the tiredness and constantly being mistaken for Leanne's Grandmother, I found I was missing my work less and less and enjoying both motherhood and my friends more and more.

None of our friends my age had babies of their own, but more than one had a grandchild to look after, so we were able to meet up for coffee and chat often enough to make life agreeable.

Still no-one mentioned Leanne's distinctive skin colour in my presence, even less its inevitable inference.

Of course, the atmosphere changed when I had to breastfeed in public; something no grandmother would ever be called on to do but by now I was beyond being self-conscious about it.

Although my lifelong feminism gave me no concerns about a woman breastfeeding wherever and whenever it was needed, I had an even deeper-rooted self-consciousness about my microscopic boobs - which had perversely contrived to grow both larger and droopier at the same time.

How my husband could continue to find my middle-aged, saggy boobs attractive was a mystery, but to my relief, Pete remained easily aroused by the slightest contact either with them or with any other part of my still baby-padded body.

I gave up trying to understand this and got on with providing him with some form of sexual satisfaction as quickly as my recovering body would allow.

***

"I don't know how you can do it. I couldn't face going back to those days again," Julie frowned as she sipped her glass of sauvignon blanc.

It was late January and we were sitting in a private table in the corner of an Italian bistro, a short push of the baby-buggy from the city centre. My left breast had been bared, Leanne's twelve-week-old mouth was firmly attached to its nipple, her head and my boob discreetly hidden from prying eyes by a muslin cloth.

"It's not so bad," I smiled. "In fact, I'm rather enjoying being a Mum again."

"It looks like it," she said. "Maybe it's your hormones. I'd never have guessed you had it in you."

I smiled. There were a lot of things that Julie might not have guessed about me, despite the two decades of our friendship and our continued weekly get-togethers.

Fortunately, my affair with her estranged husband Tony was not one of them. Knowing his penchant for seducing married women, ruining their marriages then dumping them brutally, my closest friend had warned me in the nick of time that her husband was about to give me the same treatment.

At the time I thought I was in love with him and was seriously contemplating leaving my husband to the point where Pete and I were spending some time apart. Julie's warning had been a lifesaver as far as my marriage and family were concerned, giving me one final chance to save them both.

Unfortunately, she had learned about the severe problems in our marriage while in bed with my husband.

Since then we seemed to have reached an unspoken agreement whereby she never referred to my affair with her soon-to-be-ex-husband and I never mentioned her one-night stand with mine.

I most certainly did not mention the meeting he and I had had in the station car park or the outrageous proposal he had made that our ill-fated affair should restart, but this time on a purely physical basis.

The hint of blackmail that lay behind that proposal worried me almost as much as the way my body continued to feel whenever I remembered those heady days of my first ever affair.

Tony had continued to send the occasional text message since Leanne's birth, reminding me of his proposal and of my supposed promise to reply once I had recovered from the birth.

I knew I should just have ignored his messages but for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to do that. I had replied as blandly as I could, but my vagina was already back to its admittedly inadequate tightness, and even to the casual observer, it was clear that my body was well on its way to recovering its previous, skinny state.

I was running out of excuses and would have to bite the bullet one way or another, very soon.

Our food arrived and the conversation continued. It felt good to be with my closest female friend again; someone who knew many- but by no means all of my secrets. Once the waiter had gone through the 'cheese Madam? Pepper?' performance and we could start eating our pasta, I checked there was no-one to overhear then turned to my friend again.

"How's the divorce going?"

"Expensively," she grinned ironically. "Especially for him."

"Amicably?" I asked, not sure whether I wished my former lover Tony well or ill then deciding that after all he had done to Julie, me and other poor seduced wives, he deserved whatever pain he was receiving.

Julie pulled a non-committal face.

"He's keeping the flat. I get the house. The rest we're splitting pretty much fifty-fifty. He's not happy but he should have thought of that before he..."

She didn't finish. After a married life littered with her handsome husband's repeated seduction and abandonment of a series of married women, a certain amount of bitterness was justified. Julie's reticence now was simply because she knew one of his more recent conquests had been me.

The food finished, our coffees arrived and we chatted about our friends, bringing each other up to speed with scandal. Of course, my new baby was still centre stage in terms of news, but I knew it wouldn't be too long before someone else said something, did something, bought something or slept with someone and the gossip would move on.

There was a pause during which we both looked at the tiny form latched firmly onto my nipple. Even in public, I had come to love the feeling; I'm sure this was reflected in my demeanour.

"She really is beautiful," Julie said indulgently. "You're making me feel broody."

I laughed.

"You want to be a Mum again?"

"No way," she pulled a face. "But I could be a Grandma - like you will be soon."

There was another pause while we both imagined what it would be like. Of course, with the next baby in the household now overdue, I was about to find out any day now.

"Does Darren know he's a Dad yet?" Julie asked so casually I missed the question's implication completely.

"No," I replied instinctively. "Pete and I thought it would be better if he never..."

I stopped dead in my tracks, but it was too late. Julie had tricked me; deliberately catching me off guard. I had given my terrible secret away before I realised the danger.

"Oh my God!" I gasped, pulling my nipple out of Leanne's mouth in shock. She immediately began to complain.

"I thought so!" Julie smiled smugly.

"Julie, I didn't mean..." I protested but the words choked in my throat.

"Shhh! It's okay," she replied.

I stared at her in sheer terror for a moment then stammered:

"How... How did you know? Has anyone else guessed?"

Julie leaned towards me as I tried to reattach my unimpressed, grumbling daughter to my breast.

"I didn't know until just now. Well not for sure," Julie said with an air of satisfaction. "And you know you can trust me."

The feeling of panic in my chest began to ease but only a little.

"How in God's name did you guess?" I hissed, desperately hoping it wasn't a rumour doing the rounds.

"Penny," she smiled. "I spent the best part of a year jumping in and out of Darren's bed. A girl can't look up into those dark eyes as many times as I did without being able to recognise the same eyes in his daughter. And I know his skin colour well enough to know that Leanne's is exactly the same."

There was silence.

"Is everyone talking about it?" I eventually asked fearing the worst.

"Not to me," Julie replied. "Of course, with my reputation they might not. There's been a lot of speculation and doubt about Pete's vasectomy failing but as far as who the real father might be, I've heard nothing."

This was a huge relief.

"You're a dark horse Mrs. Barker," Julie smiled, strangely impressed, then whispered. "How many times did you sleep with him?"

She had no idea just how dark a horse I was, but I had no intention of telling her. Instead I held up a single finger. Julie's eyes flew open.

"Jesus! And he knocked you up first time?"

I nodded, whispering as casually as I could pretend.

"We spent the whole night together. But it was only the one night."

"Let me guess," Julie pulled a knowing face. "Darren recovers quickly. I bet he came in you at least three times?"

I blushed and held up four fingers.

"Jesus Christ Penny! I'm not surprised you ended up pregnant. When was it?"

I pulled a face to indicate I was going to keep that secret to myself. For some reason I didn't want my friend to know that I had conceived Darren's baby the exact same night she and my husband had been fucking in her bedroom.

"Huh! The cheeky bastard never used a condom with me either," she scowled thoughtfully. "In all our affair he never once asked about birth control. I suppose he just assumed I'd take care of it - or that I was past the danger point. Which I am, thank God!"

"Sometimes I wish I had been," I sighed. "But then I'd never have known this little creature, would I?"

For a moment, we both looked at the contented form whose eyes were now closed and whose mouth had released my nipple.

"You think you can keep it secret forever?" Julie asked without taking her eyes off Leanne.

"I really hope so. I'm more worried about Pete than myself," I told her truthfully. "He's been incredible about the whole thing. I couldn't bear it if it all came out and he got hurt."

"He knows she's not his?"

"Of course," I replied. "She never could have been his."

"And you still kept her? You didn't think it was best to have an ab..."

"No, I didn't!" I interrupted. "I mean we didn't. We talked it through but just couldn't do it."

She sat back in amazement, staring at me as if seeing something incomprehensible for the first time

"I'm not sorry," I insisted.

"Well Pete's clearly happy the way things have turned out," she conceded with a nod of her pretty head. "You'd never guess he wasn't Leanne's real Dad. He's quite a dark horse too, it seems."

I looked at my friend sideways, suspecting irony but could see none. Julie had made no secret of my husband's prowess in bed during their single if energetic night together. As my own sex life with Pete had become rather stale at that time, I had naturally been unsettled to hear how good a lover he could be with another woman.

That unease had not left me.

My right breast now apparently drained, Leanne was becoming restless. I detached her mouth from my nipple and with some performance, transferred her to my left, giving the other diners a fleeting glimpse of bare fifty-two-year-old boob in the process. She settled quickly as our second coffees arrived. Then another couple sat down at the table alongside ours, making further intimate discussion impossible.

"So, when do you go back to work?" Julie changed the subject casually.

"I'm entitled to the full year off, but I'm not sure I should put my career on hold for so long."

"At least you can afford the childcare," she smiled. "It's not as if you're poor first-time parents."

That was certainly true but was not the main issue. Now I had a new baby to look after, the attractions of my previous, all-consuming career had moderated more than a little. It could of course still be hormone related but I had a sneaking feeling that the focus of my life had changed permanently.

Just how much it had changed remained to be seen.

As I pushed the buggy along the busy pavement back to my SUV half an hour later, my head was spinning.

Although Tony had guessed, he hadn't known for sure. Julie was different; now someone other than my husband really knew my deepest, darkest secret. She was my closest female friend and I believed I could trust her, but can one woman ever really trust another?

And of course, talking to Julie couldn't fail to remind me of her estranged husband.

And his monstrously ugly, short but excessively thick, wonderfully effective cock.

Chapter Forty-Five

The call came at half past six on Sunday morning. It was our son Joshua telling us excitedly that his girlfriend Samantha had just given birth to an eight-pound baby boy who they were going to call William. Both mother and child were healthy, but Sam had torn badly during the birth and had needed an episiotomy.

I sighed. Something very similar had happened to me during Izzy's birth. The result had been painful and had left me with my now famously oversized vagina. Sam had my sincere sympathy, as did Josh who it seemed might now follow in his father's footsteps in terms of being able to sexually satisfy his partner.

"Good morning Grandma!"

Pete smiled at me ten minutes later, bringing a cup of tea to the corner of the nursery where I sat, giving Leanne her first feed of the day. As usual, the process had brought a level of arousal that would have been embarrassing had I not been sitting on my usual folded towel.

For some reason, the idea of being a Grandmother had added to this arousal, rather than detracted from it.

I snorted at his greeting.

"Being a Mum is enough for me. You can be a Grandad on your own."

Pete grinned.

"Is she nearly done?"

I looked into my daughter's closing eyes.

"She's nearly asleep. I'll put her into her cot then we can get breakfast."

Pete gave me a strange look.

"How about you put her in her cot, we forget breakfast and the two of us go back to bed for a while?"

The smile on his face made his meaning very clear.

"As far as I know, I've never fucked a Grandmother before."

And I had never fucked a Grandfather before either. As I put Leanne in her cot, my teats were still weeping milk from the interrupted feed bit I returned to the bedroom where my husband was waiting.

I was tired, my panties were soaking wet from feeding arousal and there were small dark patches over both nipples where my nightdress had been dampened. A less attractive example of a nursing mother would be hard to imagine, but the look in Pete's eyes and the swelling in his boxer shorts told me he saw something much more than just a tired, middle aged, middle class Grandmother.

His hands rose to the front fastening of my nightgown and slowly unfastened the buttons. It opened easily, exposing my boobs as it was designed to do but this time, instead of a baby's mouth, a pair of large male hands gently cupped the two sagging globes.

"Beautiful. So much larger too," Pete whispered.

Milk oozed from their teats as he stroked, kneaded and squeezed the flesh in his palms. Pete lowered his mouth to my nipple and licked it, then delicately sucked it into his mouth.

I expected to feel ashamed or even in pain, but he was far too gentle for this. Instead, the feeling of warmth from his hands and lips followed the silken thread through my breast, through my womb, my cervix and into my clitoris where it emerged as yet more moisture.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,291 Followers