Penny's Promiscuity Ch. 48

Story Info
Hot Wife's daughter admits sharing her mother's first lover.
7.1k words
4.15
16.9k
11
18

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,297 Followers

Chapter Forty-Eight

"He did what?" I gasped, unable to believe my years.

"Tony and I, he... we... Oh, Mum!" she cried, her eyes unable to meet mine again.

My daughter Isobel had just blurted out the almost unbelievable news that shortly after his affair with fifty-one-year-old me had come to an abrupt end, my first, completely unscrupulous lover Tony had started fucking her instead.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, Tony had been a close family friend throughout most of her life and was the father of her most recent and most serious boyfriend, Jack.

What's more, for the last few months, that same Tony had been trying hard to get back into my own knickers again, less than a year after unceremoniously dumping me.

"Christ, Izzy! He's more than twice your age!" I burst out, amazed.

"I know!" she wailed. "I didn't mean it to happen."

"Did he force you?" I asked, horrified.

Izzy shook her head.

"It wasn't like that," she confessed. "He didn't give me much choice the first time but after that..."

"After the first time?" I exclaimed. "How many times did it happen?"

Izzy made to reply but I held up my hand to prevent her.

"No, don't answer that," I snapped, though I was desperate to know.

"We were both a bit drunk," Izzy, mumbled, her tears finally coming under control. "It was an accident; well, an accident the first time. Please don't tell Dad! Or the boys. Jack would dump me in a second and I'd die!"

"Of course I won't tell anyone. Trust me. Mutually Assured Destruction, remember?"

Izzy grinned wanly as the sound of a car engine starting then pulling away came from outside the window.

"Do you want to tell me how it happened?" I asked. "Would it help to talk about it?"

Izzy nodded. "I think so."

"Come downstairs. Your Dad's just gone to play golf."

Still snuffling, she followed me down the stairs to the large, bright kitchen. Pete had indeed gone out, so we had the house to ourselves. I put the kettle on.

"Tea?" I asked then thought again. "Unless you feel the need for something stronger?"

"Tea is fine Mum," she replied, perching on one of the bar stools and leaning heavily on her elbows. "And wine. I think we're going to need them both."

I messed around rinsing and putting tea in the pot, giving Izzy time to pour two large glasses of wine and calm down before the serious conversation started. The water took an age to boil, but I was patient and soon placed two steaming mugs of hot liquid on the breakfast bar then took my place on the other stool and looked closely at my daughter.

Her face was pink and puffy from crying, her body language somewhere between fearful and confrontational.

"So, when did it all happen?" I asked with as reassuring a smile as I could muster.

Izzy took one of her many deep breaths.

"After Simon dumped me. I wasn't in a good place for a long time, remember?"

I nodded. She had been in a bad state having first been caught cheating on her then boyfriend with Simon, then soon afterwards been dumped again when he had been sent a video of Izzy and Steve fucking.

It was one of a series of videos, some of which I had seen. At that moment I was using the threat of publicising them to make my daughter keep my own affair secret.

"I came home from Uni and needed a shoulder to cry on," she continued. "I wanted to talk to you, but when I got home, I found you and Dad were away. I'd come all that way on the train and needed to talk to someone I trusted, so I went to see my friends. I tried Julie's house but no-one was there so I went round to see if they were at their Dad's flat."

"And Tony was on his own?"

"Sort of. There was a lady there when I arrived, but she disappeared as soon as she saw me on the doorstep. Tony looked very unhappy at first, but when he saw how angry and upset I was, he let me in."

"What happened then?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"I asked where everyone was. He told me they had gone away for the weekend with their Mum. I started crying."

"How did he handle that?" I wondered.

Tony wasn't known for his sympathetic nature with the kids, but Izzy wasn't a kid anymore. Given her response, I had clearly misjudged him.

"Mum, he was so lovely," she said pleadingly, looking me in the eye. "I sat on the sofa, he poured us both large drinks and listened while I poured my heart out. He didn't judge me, he didn't interrupt. He just kept listening and making little comments that made me feel better."

I had experienced Tony's caring, listening side myself. It was at least partly genuine, but in my opinion the thought of conquest was never far from his mind. But maybe I was being unfair.

"You told him what had happened? That you had cheated on Steve and been dumped?"

She nodded.

"I just had to talk to someone, and he was the only one who would listen."

"Did you tell him why you got dumped the second time?"

She nodded again.

"I told him about the videos too. I must have been quite drunk by then because being honest seemed the right thing to do. It seems crazy now, but he was such a good listener and at the time, I felt much better having told someone."

"What did he do then?"

"He came and sat next to me on the sofa and held my hand. He put his other hand on my knee. I felt even better."

"What were you wearing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just my normal skirt and top," she replied innocently.

I sighed. For my skinny, sporty daughter, a normal skirt was so short it barely covered her knickers and her usual top was skin-tight, revealing to the world the braless outline of the few pairs of boobs in Britain smaller than my own.

She was dressed that way now and thought nothing of it. Tony would have seen it as an invitation as, I suspected, would most men.

"Did he try to touch you?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Not then Mum. We must have talked for an hour or more. Well, I talked while he listened. It was long enough for him to have opened a second bottle of wine anyway. By the time I had stopped crying, that bottle had nearly gone too. I was far too drunk to walk home, and Tony was too drunk to drive me, so he suggested we finished the bottle and I spent the night in the spare room. He said there was a pair of pyjamas in there already."

"So what happened?" I asked

"He went to get the room ready while I washed my face in the bathroom and tried not to look like a tiny tears doll. When I went into the bedroom, he had pulled back the bed, laid out the pyjamas and lit a candle on the dresser. It was so thoughtful of him I felt like crying all over again."

I snorted but for all his faults, Tony could be very sensitive when he needed to be. It was just that his motivations weren't always what the recipients of his kindness thought they were.

"Can I be honest, Mum?"

"It's probably best if you are."

"I... I've had a bit of a crush on him since I was little," she confessed, clearly embarrassed. "When he started paying me all that attention those feelings all came back again. I felt a bit star-struck and went all gooey inside."

It wasn't the big surprise Izzy clearly expected it to be. I had suspected it years ago, just as Tony's daughter had paid Pete a great deal of attention when she was in her early teens. In both cases I had thought it nothing more than the confusion every girl feels when she is beginning to grow up, and I had believed she had got past it long ago.

It seems I was wrong.

"I went into the bedroom and turned to kiss him goodnight. That's when it all went wrong."

"Went wrong?" I asked sharply.

"Maybe not wrong, Mum. It was just when everything changed."

With many breaks for snuffling and severe embarrassment, the story gradually emerged.

Full of emotion and wine, Izzy had gone up to Tony to kiss him goodnight as had happened many times in their past. Well, perhaps not in their recent past. There had been some confusion about which cheek to kiss first which resulted on the goodnight kiss being on his lips instead.

There had been a moment of shock, a giggle of embarrassment then, without either taking the lead, their lips had met a second time and a longer, fuller kiss had developed.

"I don't know why I did it Mum, but I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back."

It had been an instinctive reaction, exactly as I mine had been that first day. Unsurprisingly, Tony had taken it as permission to go further as he had with me.

What man wouldn't, let alone a man like him?

From there things had progressed rapidly and with the same crushing inevitability I had experienced. With a terrible feeling of déjà vu, I pictured how as they kissed, Tony's hands had quickly found their way onto my daughter's bottom, kneading her cheeks through her skirt and panties, pressing her lower belly against his hardening cock.

I understood how, despite knowing it was wrong, Izzy had felt completely unable or unwilling to move those hands away. The similarity to my own helplessness was almost frightening.

"I knew I should have stopped him Mum, but it was all happening so fast..."

She didn't need to tell me how fast Tony could move. As Izzy's story gradually and tearfully unfolded, every bit of my body remembered how it had felt to be seduced by that man's extraordinarily effective technique, my memory easily filling the many gaps where she was too embarrassed to tell the details even to me.

"His hands were everywhere..."

Before she could even think of objecting, his hands would have slipped underneath her tiny skirt and be inside her knickers, his fingers exploring her skinny buttocks, cupping them, flesh on flesh, his fingers exploring her softest, most sensitive parts from the crease at the top of each thigh to the cleft between her cheeks.

"But I wanted them to be. I couldn't resist him..."

From there, as I knew only too well, my daughter's arousal would have given her no chance of escape, or even the desire to do so. If he had run to form, Tony would have pressed his knee forward. If Izzy had responded like her mother, she would have rubbed herself brazenly against it, encouraged by the pressure of his fingers in her cleft and, as her arousal rocketed, by the touch of his fingertips against the base of her slit.

"It felt so good even though I knew it was wrong..."

From there it would have been the unimpeded work of seconds to reverse his grip, flip his hand around to her mound and to begin fingering her properly.

And as I knew well, however bad Tony's morals might be, his fingering technique was first class.

"It was as if I was out of control. Like my body had taken over..."

Given her youth and level of arousal, my daughter would probably have reached her first climax within seconds, leaning heavily against Tony's strong, mature body, her knees wobbling, her weight steadied by his free arm and the hand between her thighs.

Once that had happened the rest was inevitable.

"After that, I just let him do whatever he wanted with me. No, it was worse than that; like I needed him to do whatever he wanted; like I was watching myself do it and couldn't stop because it wasn't really me."

I knew exactly what she meant; the point of no return, the stage of arousal beyond which the conscious will shuts down and the body with its need to breed takes over. It had happened to me at Tony's hands too and, though Izzy didn't know it, at the hands of other lovers too.

"Before I knew it, I was on my back on the bed, my knickers were off and he... we..."

I waited for the inevitable outburst.

"Oh God Mum, I wanted him so badly by then I just couldn't help myself!"

From the dazed, aroused expression on her face as she recalled it, the moment Tony's cock had entered my daughter's vagina had been as big a shock for her as it had been for me when it had first been thrust roughly into mine. Its extraordinary girth had been a revelation to my infamously oversized vagina; how it must have felt entering the tight body of a young, skinny girl could only be imagined.

Her eyes opened wide as she looked deep into mine.

"And it was so, so good, Mum!"

With a terrible feeling of déjà vu, I knew what she was going to say next.

"The best I'd ever had," she blushed. "To be honest, it still is. Better than I had dreamed it could be."

The strange mix of pain, arousal, vivid memory and instinctive revulsion that these words induced in me was a shock.

Izzy's first fuck with Tony must have been astonishingly good to make her say such an extraordinary thing to me, knowing that not only was I her mother, but that he had been my lover too. The expression of amazement mixed with shame that filled her troubled face spoke volumes.

She had clearly received the fucking of her short life, much as at the time, he had given me mine. From the look of desperation in her eyes, not even Jack came close.

As we sat at the table, both of us feeling the second large glass of wine taking effect, my own emotions were in as much turmoil as hers.

Maternal anger that Tony had taken advantage of my daughter was mixed with jealousy that she had so easily and so quickly taken my place in his bed

Resentment that she had enjoyed it so much; that she now also knew what it was like to feel that short, thick cock inside her body was mixed with envy. Her younger, tighter vagina would have made the amazing sensations even more intense than those that had brought me so close to leaving my husband.

Saying anything at all was too risky, so I remained silent.

"I'm not sorry it happened, Mum," she told me half ashamed, half aggressively. "I know I should be but I'm not."

I let her passion cool for a moment then asked:

"It wasn't just that one time?"

She shook her head, her eyes lowered.

"We spent the whole night together. And Sunday morning. He took me to the station in the afternoon."

If I knew anything about both their sexual appetites, they would have fucked many times in those hours. My chest tightened with emotion.

"He visited me at Uni two weeks later. I spend the night with him in his hotel."

"Oh Izzy..." I sighed.

"Then I came back here to see him. I hadn't warned him I was coming but we spent the whole weekend together... Oh Mum, I kept seeing him in secret after I came back from Uni for the summer."

I could see she was on the verge of tears once again.

"But it's all over now?" I asked.

There was a look of desperation on her face, but no answer.

"You're not still seeing him," I asked, aghast. "Not if you're with Jack too? Tell me you haven't been fucking them both all this time!"

"No!" she exclaimed, the horror of my question finally shaking her into speaking.

"So it is all over between you and Tony?" I asked, needing to be sure.

She sighed.

"Not officially," Izzy eventually replied.

"What do you mean?" I demanded, even more horrified.

"I was upset. When I came home for the summer, he told me that however good we were together, we should stop. He said that I had been upset and not thinking clearly the first time; that he was much too old for me and that it had been wrong of him to take advantage of me when I was in such an emotional state."

That would at least explain some of her bad behaviour before she went on holiday. If she was besotted with Tony but he wanted to end the relationship, her emotions would have been all over the place. It was little wonder she had been so foul tempered with me.

"He was certainly right about that," I said angrily, unable to keep quiet.

"It's as much my fault as his, Mum. He didn't take advantage of me; after the first time, I did keep coming back even though he said from the start he wasn't really comfortable with it."

I could barely contain the snort of derision that her words deserved. The idea that Tony was having doubts about fucking a very willing, sexually athletic twenty-year-old girl was simply absurd. The man must have thought he had won the lottery.

"We agreed not to see each other for a while to let things calm down a bit. I would go on holiday with my friends and we would both think it over as objectively as we could. When I got back, we would meet again and decide whether to keep seeing each other or to call it a day."

"And on holiday you got together with Jack," I said. "Wasn't that a bit strange?"

"I was very mixed up, Mum. Jack's fancied me for years, but I'd always seen him as a bit of a kid and not taken him seriously. When we met up on holiday, all the other girls thought he was really fit and tried to get off with him. I began to see him in a new light, so when he came on to me again, I went along with it and we ended up together."

"Even though you were sleeping with his Dad?" I asked, amazed.

Izzy looked even more sheepish.

"I'm not sure it wasn't because I was sleeping with his Dad," she confessed. "At least, that was part of the attraction at first. But once we'd got together, I realised how different from Tony he was and how really lovely he is."

As another of Tony's cast-offs, I couldn't help wondering how deep the similarities between father and son went. Did it include their attitudes to women? Not as far as I had seen. But what about their proficiency in bed or even, God help me, the shape of their erect cocks?

Those questions had better remain unanswered.

"And when you got back?" I prompted.

"I went to see him and told him what had happened. I could see he wasn't happy; he thought I'd got with Jack on purpose to get back at him. But I hadn't Mum. It was an accident; we just fell for each other."

I was just as suspicious as Tony had been but bit my lip and said nothing.

"Tony and Julie still think Jack's a child, but he isn't. He's quite capable of making his own decisions."

"So you and Tony ended it there and then?" I asked, hoping against hope I was right.

Izzy's lowered eyes and pink face told another story.

"We spent the night together again; a sort of last, break-up sex," she confessed.

"Then did it finish?" I demanded.

"We haven't slept together since," she said. "And we don't ever go to his flat."

It was typical of the man to have one last night fucking my daughter before dumping her, but at least he had finally done the right thing.

"I cried all the way back home but deep down I knew it was the right choice. If Jack had ever found out it would have been the end for us and..."

She looked me in the eye. Tears were about to come again so I took my hands in hers.

"Mum, I love him so much! I couldn't bear it if he ever found out about me and Tony. Promise you'll never let anyone else know! Not even Dad! Please Mum, you have to promise."

"Of course I promise," I said, holding my daughter close.

Izzy hugged me, her eyes red, her body still trembling.

"I guess it's a day for secrets, isn't it?" I smiled, pulling her even closer. "Thank God we can trust each other."

***

When Pete entered the house a few hours later I could see he was unsure what he might find.

What he did find was a calm, if somewhat tense atmosphere in which all references to anyone's sexual improprieties were, by unspoken mutual consent, completely avoided.

A few hours later when Izzy returned to Julie's house to spend the night with Jack, Pete tried his hardest to find out what had transpired between us but, as promised, I kept my counsel.

He found it very frustrating but the reduction in tension in the house was undeniable, so he eventually gave up.

***

Despite the exhaustion of the day and an unexpected, late extra feed for Leanne, I lay awake in bed for a long time that night, listening to my husband's breathing, my mind buzzing with the earth-shattering events of the last twenty-four hours.

One of my deepest, darkest secrets had been exposed, then had almost immediately been trumped by an even deeper, darker confession from my daughter.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,297 Followers
12