TBBT Website Battle 05 - Penny TV

Story Info
Penny goes on TV to promote her new website.
6.5k words
4.6
11.7k
14
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers

Bernadette sat down on the old, worn couch in her living room with her morning coffee and muffin, just as she did every other morning. She looked at the couch from tattered arm rest to the other.

I wonder if I should spend some of the money I'm making off the website on some new furniture? she thought to herself. She curled her lip and shook her head. "Nah."

She pointed the remote at the TV and it flicked on just in time for her favorite morning program.

"Good morning, Pasadena!" came the perky voice of the pretty, blonde host who filled the TV screen. "I'm your host, Lysa Lychten. We've got a great show for you this morning! We've got a local talent who's really lighting up the internet. Please welcome Penny of Penny's Playhouse fame."

Bernadette spit her coffee across the room when the camera panned back, revealing a beaming Penny and a frowning Leonard. "What...what the hell?!"

The set was made up of three chairs side-by-side in a semi-circle. Lysa was seated in the far left chair, Penny in the center, and Leonard in the furthest right chair.

Penny had added quite a bit of content to her website and it was growing quickly. She wasn't getting the number of clicks Bernadette was getting, but Penny had a mind for marketing. Not to mention she wasn't trying to hide it from her partner the way Bernadette was doing her best to keep Howard in the dark about her online presence.

"Good morning, Lysa! Happy to be here!" Penny was dressed in a blue plaid shirt that was tied just underneath her breast with not a button buttoned, revealing plenty of cleavage and the tan curves of her breasts. She had a pair of painted on Daisy Dukes along with a pair of well-worn Western boots. The camera loved her.

"And you've brought the executive producer of your films and website along, as well."

"Sure did! This is Leonard Hofstadter, the brains of the outfit."

Leonard sat uncomfortably squirming in his chair. The bright lights of the studio only accentuated his pale skin. "And her boyfriend! I'm her boyfriend, too."

Penny shot him a look and whispered, "The website will get more clicks if they think I'm available!"

"Really? Her boyfriend?" Lysa asked.

"Well-ll-ll," Penny chuckled. "He's not exactly my boyfriend. We have sex a lot, but I wouldn't say boyfriend." She tapped him on the hand. "Isn't that right, Sweetie?"

Leonard bowed his head. "Yeah. Sure. Whatever."

"So, Penny, what prompted you to do a sexually explicit website? Have you had sex on film before? Are you a sex addict?"

The vein on Bernadette's forehead was throbbing. "HOWARD! Get down here!"

Penny began to give Lysa and the viewing audience her life story. Born and raised in Nebraska, was a member of the Corn Queen's Court in high school, and moved to California to be an actress.

"So, I've been waitressing at The Cheesecake Factory in the meantime just, you know, waiting for my big break," Penny said with a smile.

Lysa was obviously bored to tears with her life history, then snapped to life when Penny finished her story. "Wow, that's fascinating. So, no film credits to speak of?"

Penny shook her head. "No, not really."

"Well, you did that hemorrhoid commercial," Leonard offered.

Penny looked at Leonard out the corner of her eye. "Oh. Yeah. Um, there was that."

"And the Ape movies." This time she snapped her head around and shot him a look.

"Ape movies? As in, beastiality?" Lysa asked uncomfortably.

Penny waived a dismissive hand at Lysa and chuckled nervously. "No-ho-ho, nothing like that. It...they..." Penny gulped. "Serial Ape-ist and its sequel, Serial Ape-ist II, Monkey See, Monkey Kill. They're about a genetically cloned ape that rapes and kills." She gulped again. "It's got quite the cult following."

This peaked Lysa's interest. "And you were the ape? A rapist? Someone who got raped? The killer?"

Penny sat silent. Finally, Leonard said, "Yes."

Lysa's eyebrows raised. "Yes? You were all of them?!"

Penny squirmed in her seat. "Well, uh, yeah, I guess, at one time or another."

Leonard pointed at Penny. "And don't forget the porn flicks."

Lysa's eyes grew wide. "Porn flicks?"

Penny glared at Leonard. "Well, uh, yeah. To pay the bills, you know?"

"How many of them? What are their titles?" Lysa asked.

"Well, uh, Penny Loves Cum, Penny Loves Cock, and, um, Penny Loves Anal. They're kind of a set."

"So you have had sex on film before! Would you say you're an exhibitionist?"

Leonard nodded his head. "Yes."

"Well, I, uh, I don't know if I'd say I'm an exhibitionist, per se..."

"But you show clips of yourself having sex with different men on your website, correct? And have made several porn movies. Wouldn't that be the definition of an exhibitionist?"

"Well, I, uh..."

"Maybe 'slut'? Would you consider yourself a slut, Penny? How 'bout it, Leonard?"

Penny's voice raised. "Slut?!"

*****

"YES!" Bernadette screamed in her living room.

*****

"Well, uh, slut's a very strong word with a lot of derogatory overtones, Lysa. I don't think I would say she's a slut," Leonard offered. Not to her face, anyway!

"I'd say 'popular'. That's how I would describe myself, Lysa. Popular," Penny said with pride.

Lysa scratched her chin. "Popular. Hmmmmm..."

Penny nodded. "Very!" The marketer in Penny kicked in. "And we're going to have a store up and running on the website soon, too, aren't we Leonard?" Leonard nodded his head. "I've got some 'I Fucked Penny' t-shirts..." She gasped and covered her mouth. "Oops. Can I say that?"

"The censors will bleep it out," Lysa assured her.

"Oh good!" She looked into the camera. "And guys..." She turned her hip to the camera, reached into the waistband of her shorts, and pulled out a thin, powder blue string. "This thong will be on there for sale as soon as it's up and running! Signed or unsigned, whatever you want."

"Fascinating," Lysa said dead pan. She looked straight into the camera. "Let's take a break. Next we'll hear more about Penny's website and talk to her producer. Stay tuned."

*****

Howard came bounding into the living room. "What?! What is it?! Is something wrong?"

Bernadette glared at him. "Did you know Penny had a website?"

Howard nervously scratched his head. "Well, I, uh..."

"Yes or no?!"

"Well, uh...I didn't mention it to you? I thought I had mentioned it to you. You must've forgotten I mentioned it."

"You most certainly did not mention it, mister!" she screeched. She held out her hand. "Gimme your phone!"

Howard nervously reached into his pocket, pulled out his phone, and handed it to her. "I, uh, I don't think you can view, uh, stuff like that on there. You know what? I...I...Raj asked me to come over there and help him with...something...this morning. I'd better get..."

"You stay right there, bub!" she said as she punched at his phone. She finally found Penny's website and started flipping through the free sections. "That bitch!" She clicked on the "member's only" button and it took her right in. "You're already a member?!"

Howard shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I, uh...I got a friends and family discount!" She started to watch one of the first videos. "You...you don't need to watch that. Boring. Boring stuff."

"Is...is that Stuart's comic book store?!"

Howard leaned into the phone, already knowing the answer. "Hey! Yeah, it sure is! Like I said, boring stuff." He reached for the phone.

She yanked it back. "If you touch this phone, I swear to God, your hand will be in a cast for weeks!" She focused on the screen again. Then brought it closer. "Is...is that you?!"

"Well...I...uh..."

She clenched her jaw and stared at him. As mad as she was right now, she knew she'd been fucking all of his friends on a regular basis to create content for her own website that he knew nothing about. She handed him the phone. "Get outta here! I can't look at you right now!"

*****

During the commercial break, a tall, handsome man stepped onto the set. Lysa held out her hand. "Penny, Leonard, this is Tom Jenkins, the producer of Good Morning, Pasadena!"

Tom shook Penny's hand and watched her tits jiggle while completely ignoring Leonard. "We spoke on the phone. What a pleasure it is to meet you, Penny! Big fan! Big fan! Love your stuff! You're even more beautiful in person!"

Penny blushed. "Gee, thanks! Very nice to meet you, Tom," Penny said politely.

Leonard drew back his hand that he had held out thinking Tom would shake his hand as well. "Yeah. Sure. Nice to meet you, too," he muttered.

Penny looked up at Tom. "So, uh, we're getting a copy of this show, right? It'll be a great addition to the website!"

Tom nodded. "Absolutely! That was the agreement." After an awkward silence, Tom finally asked, "Listen, Penny, I, uh, I don't exactly know how to ask you this. I'm such a big fan...I wonder if you could do something for me?"

This was the first time she'd met a true fan. She was smiling ear to ear. "Sure, Sweetie! Anything for my fans! What is it?" she said, thinking he wanted her autograph.

"Well...uh...you're so beautiful! I wonder if...if..."

"What is it, Sweetie? Just say it."

He finally blurted it out. "I wonder if I could see your tits."

Leonard's thick eyebrows nearly flew off his head.

Lysa gasped. "Tom!"

The question caught Penny quite by surprise. Didn't see that coming! "I...uh...I..."

Tom hung his head in shame and waved his hands. "No! No no. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry." He started to turn and walk away.

Penny grabbed his hand and stopped him. "No, Sweetie, it's fine. I'm flattered."

Tom was shocked she wasn't punching him in the nuts. "R-r-really?"

"Sure. Why not?" You could've heard a pin drop when she started to untie her shirt.

Lysa's head swiveled from Tom's shocked face to Penny's quickly loosening knot. "Tom! Not here!"

Before she finished the sentence, Penny's incredible tan globes were out in the open. She pulled her shirt wide apart and smiled up at Tom.

Tom's eyes were wide as saucers. "Holy shit," he sighed. "They're...they're perfect!"

Penny gave him a crooked grin. "Gee, thanks. Wanna touch 'em?"

Tom gasped. "Really?!" She stuck her chest out. Her eyes twinkled. He slowly reached out. She bit her bottom lip and sighed when his large hand cupped her breast. He was fascinated that they were firm and soft at the same time. "Wow." The cold studio air had her nipples hard enough to cut glass. She squeaked when he pinched one between his thumb and forefinger.

"One minute to air!" came the voice from the darkness.

"Do...do you think you can do something else for me?" Tom asked while he pawed her chest.

"Tom!" Lysa shouted to no avail.

Penny's body was getting warm. "(ahem) Um, sure, Sweetie, uh, what...(ahem) what is it?" Leonard watched Tom's lips with great interest, waiting to see what words they formed.

"Well...I, uh, I've always wondered...you know..." There was a long pause. "I've always wondered how...how, you know, how I compare to other guys. Would you mind...you know...looking at it and telling me?"

Lysa was mortified. "TOM!" Leonard's jaw fell into his lap.

Is he really asking me what I think he's asking? Nope, didn't see that coming either! "Uh, well, uh, yeah, sure, what the hell?"

"30 seconds!"

Tom finally released Penny's fleshy mound from his grip. The microphone's picked up the sound of a zipper.

The color left Lysa's face. "TOM! Jesus Christ! For the love of God! We're about to go live!"

He turned his head to her. "This'll just take a second! Besides, I'm blocking the camera. Relax. Jesus!"

Everyone watched as Tom reached into his pants.

Penny batted her eyes when his rock hard rod fell out of his pants. "Holy shit," she sighed. An incredible, thick, stiff piece of meat was staring her in the face.

"Oh my God, Tom..." Lysa's voice trailed off. She was shocked at the size of it. And she knew her career was about to be over in 15 seconds.

"Wow," Leonard puffed.

Tom shuddered when Penny wrapped her long, thin fingers around its veiny shaft. "Tom, it's beautiful," she said sexily. "It's one of the nicest cocks I've ever seen."

He couldn't believe his ears. "Really?! You're just being nice."

Her eyes stared at it. "No, seriously."

What happened next was in slow motion. Everyone watched her head move slowly forward. Tom felt her hot breath rush across his purple tip.

His head flew back. His body shivered when she took him into her mouth. "Oh God!"

Lysa placed her head in her hands. "Oh my God," she sighed. "I'm done. My career is over."

"Three...two..." The camera man threw it to Lysa.

Lysa snapped up straight. The audience could see the horror in her red face when the camera zoomed in on her. "Oh! Uh...uh...yes, um, wel...welcome back to (ahem) Good Morning, Pasadena. We, uh, we have, um, Penny from Penny's (ahem), uh, Playhouse internet fame, along with her, uh..." She looked at Leonard. "Her, uh, executive producer, Leonard...Leonard, uh..."

Leonard's camera light came on. "Leonard Hofstadter. Penny's, uh, boyfriend."

"Yes! Yes, of course. Leonard Hofstadter. Penny's boyfriend and executive producer."

The middle camera flicked on, showing the entire set. A mortified Lysa on the left. A pissed off Leonard on the right. And the back of a tall man in the middle. It was obvious there was a body on the other side of him. It was obvious the top of the body was moving back and forth. His thick legs blocked out her mostly open shirt and partially exposed tits.

*****

"What the... That fucking slut!" Bernadette screamed in her living room at the TV set.

Howard came running into the room. "Slut" to him was like a dog whistle to a dog. "What?! What's going on?!"

Bernadette pointed at the screen. "She...she...she's giving somebody a fucking blow job! Right there! On live TV! That fucking slut!"

Howard leaned in. "Ho-ly shit! That lucky bastard!"

Bernadette shot daggers at Howard with her eyes. "Get the fuck out of here before I hurt you!"

*****

As the TV cameras swung back and forth between Leonard and Lysa, the boom mic picked up something other than their uncomfortable conversation.

Penny removed Tom from her mouth and gave him long, deliberate strokes with her hand while she looked up at him with a devilish smile.

"Do you like that, Tom? Huh? Do you like me sucking on your big, fat cock?" she asked while she molested her own tits.

"Oh yeah! I like it a lot!" he said gleefully.

"Mmmmmm, it's making me hot," she purred. The hand that had been mauling her own fleshy bumps ran down her taut stomach and disappeared into her Daisy Dukes. She closed her eyes and gasped at the first swat of her finger to her enraged clit. "Ohhagawd, Tom, I'm so wet. Your big, fat cock is making me so wet!"

"Well, why don't you show me with your mouth what you'd like me to do to your little wet pussy?"

"Mmmmmmm, with pleasure."

"(gasp!) Gahfuck!" he moaned when he filled her face again.

Lysa's eyes darted from Penny's throat taking on the shape of Tom's pole to Leonard's won bulge.

"So, Leonard, being Penny's 'boyfriend', how does it make you feel when you see her with another man's...uh, penis in her mouth?"

Leonard's eyes glanced at Tom's balls bouncing off of Penny's chin back to Lysa. "Well, uh, to be honest, I'm not crazy about it. But, you know, she seems to like it. And she lets me have sex with her, so, you know..."

"You say you're not crazy about it." He shrugged his shoulders and nervously nodded his head. "Hmmph, that's funny. That bulge in your pants tells a different story."

"Huh?" Leonard looked at the growing bump in his crotch while the boom mic picked up the sounds of slurping, gagging, and light moans. "Oh! Uh...no, that's, uh, no, that's not what that is." The camera caught an image of the mass just before Leonard crossed his legs and placed his hands in his lap.

Lysa smiled and shook her head. "There's no need to be embarrassed, Leonard." She paused. "So, Leonard, not only are you the producer of Penny's site, as well as her 'boyfriend', but you're also a performer in her videos. Isn't that correct?"

"Uh, well, uh, yes, that's correct."

"And multiple sex partners seems to be a running theme through her videos. The other men, are they strangers?"

Leonard shook his head. "Oh no. They're friends of ours."

"Really?! So you're okay with your friends having sex with her?"

He squirmed in his seat. "Well, uh, no, not really."

Lysa nodded in the direction of Tom and Penny. "So, this is the first time you've witnessed her pleasuring a complete stranger?"

Leonard shook his head again. "Oh no. This isn't the first time."

"Really?! Wow! And you allow this because...she allows you to have sex with her?"

"Well, look at her. And look at me. I mean, she's so beautiful. And me...well, you know. And, plus, she's really good."

"Really good..."

"At sex. Really good at sex. Like, really good."

Tom piped up. "Damn right she is! She gives head like a pro!"

Leonard shrugged his shoulders. "See?"

*****

"That's because she's a slutty fucking whore!" Bernadette screamed at her TV.

"Damn right she is!" Howard yelled from another room.

"Shut up, Howard!"

*****

"And, in your videos, you actually treat her very...well, how do I say it...um, well, like a common whore I guess would be the best way to say it. Not like your girlfriend or as her producer, but like a common whore. I mean, the language, how you refer to her. And there's definitely no 'love making' going on there. How do you explain that?"

*****

"Because she's a slutty fucking whore!" Bernadette spun her head around. "Don't say it, Howard!"

"Yes, dear!"

*****

Leonard shrugged his shoulders. "Well, uh, she, uh, you know, she, uh, likes the dirty talk and, well, she, uh, she likes it a little, you know, rough."

Lysa and Tom said, "Really?!" in unison.

Tom looked down at the top of Penny's bobbing head. "Is that true, slut? Is that true you like it nasty?"

Penny nodded her head as best as she could around his tool. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

Tom placed his hands on her head and began to slam his hips into her face. "You like that, you little slut? Hmmmm? You like me stabbing your brain? You like me fucking your throat like a cheap whore's cunt? Hmmmm?" She could only gurgle and gag in response.

Oh, what the hell? My career as a TV journalist is probably over today. Might as well go out with a bang! "Well, Leonard, I think you're selling yourself short. I think you're a very good performer," Lysa said as she rose from her chair. The camera followed her across the set, catching Tom and Penny in the background as she walked.

Leonard looked at her with a confused expression as she grew closer. "Oh, well, uh, gee, thanks. Penny's the real actress. She's got training and everything."

Lysa was standing in front of Leonard now with her back to the cameras. The cameras flipped from a view of her back to what it could see of Leonard's surprised face.

"That may be. But, what I mean to say is, you're a natural. You're very talented in certain areas," she said as she began to unbutton her blouse.

"I, uh...uh...well, uh...I..." Leonard stuttered.

Lysa's blouse was completely unbuttoned, revealing a lacy white push up bra. She reached behind her back and unclasped the bra. One strap slipped down an arm under her sleeve, then the other. She grabbed the center of the thin material and tugged. The straps flew out of the sleeves. Leonard's head snapped back in shock when she tossed the undergarment into his face. Suddenly, a pair of firm and full 36DD tits were staring him in the face.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,180 Followers
12