Pepper 01

Story Info
Pepper offers to pick up the bonfire wood.
3.6k words
2.44
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pepper 01

Hey, hey, there, I'm Pepper and I'm Pepper because apparently, I have a thing for bright cheeks. Or it's because my family operates the pepper farm on the east side of Middleton. Either way, I'm known as Pepper and the silly rumors that I have batteries implanted in my cheeks are just plain false. The band aid across the bridge of my nose is not the little battery door, it's just my style, that's all.

So, other than that, I'm in a happy place in my life and I'm happy to report that I'm accepted by some people and in some places and I always try my best to put my best face forward as much as possible. Which is red pepper red, LOL.

Out of the people who accept, I have one, um, one playful friend????? Not an overly sexual thing, but a friend who is playful forward and playful back, but it's pretty low key, so, no harm, no foul, I guess. His name is Chad, he rooms with Ray and Chad has the, um, the beginnings of a girlfriend???? And I cannot say much more about that because as a person who hasn't ever really dated anyone, I have no idea how that casual dating thing works. I mean, they date, but there doesn't seem to be any lines drawn in the sand and no one has ever told me or Chad to back it off, so until then, I have a playful friend with Chad.

But Terri is a lovely person and she is a valued member of the Middleton City Players acting group and is the one with the golden voice on stage, so I give her my utmost respect. But until someone starts to sing about inappropriate behavior between Chad and myself, well, life rolls on, right?

And a few weekends ago, I followed where life took me and paid a little bit of a surprise visit to Chad and Ray's place late in the afternoon on a Friday, but I had purpose. I mean, I've always found it to be quite helpful with my acceptance if I chip in and help out, so, I intended to chip in and help out.

"Damn it, Pepper, didn't we have a policy where you would ask before you popped over totally dressed and all?"

"Well, Ray, you've never said "no" anyways and it's still just in the afternoon, so none of your bonfire burn mixer people are here yet and all. Besides, I'm here to help out. I thought I would make a run to the Fruit Market and pick up a few bundles of firewood for your Friday evening burn, that's all."

"Ugh, you're going to burn in hell at the end of all this Pepper, but fine. I was going to pick up about five bundles, but if you get one piece of loose bark in the back of your precious little truck and it makes you think that the sky is falling, well, I don't want to hear about it."

"I promise Ray, no bitching, no fuss, no muss and no mess, so?"

"Yeah, right, I mean, isn't your middle name like "bitching" or something, Pepper?"

"LOL, no, it's just "bitch", but that's everyone else's fault for expecting something from me just because I dress like a girl. So?????"

"I already said fine for the Fruit Market and fine, Pepper, you can prance around the burn tonight with your damn band aid across your nose for a while and tend to the cocktails, but not all night. And pick up a few things of fruit for the girlfriend while you're at the Fruit Market. Shelia is all about eating healthy and stuff. I mean, Shelia, you heard what I said, right babe?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get one boyfriend point, Ray. Hey, Pepper."

"Hey, Shelia, you're looking good, but, but Ray, I mean with the weight of the bundles of firewood and all, I mean."

"Ugh, now I'm going to burn in hell for helping you! Roomie??? Chad??? Chad, can you ride up to the Fruit Market with Pepper and help him load up about five bundles of firewood for tonight? Chad???"

"He's probably in his bedroom with his headphones on Ray, so I'll just go get him."

[Swoosh, side slip, two step, whoosh, whip, back spin, loop, swish]

Ahh, the power of High tops, right? No matter how fast you slip slide stick and move around the refrigerator box that was blocking the front door, well, they still stop on a dime! Well, I slipped a little on the dime that was on the hard wood floor just in front f the couch where Shelia was sitting.

[Screech, whoop, back heel slide, boing, flip, swish, fan out, present].

"Ooh, lotto scratchers! OMG, like a whole handful of lotto scratchers all fanned out! OMG, and they're all $50 tickets! Thanks, Pepper, but be sure to close his bedroom door, alright? Oh, and fish me out a coin."

[Flip, twirl, twirl, twirl, twirl, twirl, catch, whoosh, swoosh, door slam, click, lock].

Now, as I mentioned earlier, Chad and myself are just playful friends and all and I've been inside of his bedroom more than a few times, so I knew my way about their house. And by the way, Ray really just pretends to be the good guy who puts up the fight and bitches about how I might dress without his prior permission. It's a game we play and that's that. Besides, his girlfriend, Shelia loves her scratch offs, so (LOL, so I always keep a coin in the little pocket of my Denim shorts).

Oh, and I wear high tops a lot so I can stick and move.

Anyways, it was a nice late Friday afternoon and I like to wear Denim shorts as much as possible, so top that off with a ponytail and a nice choker pull over along with my high tops and I was ready to burst into Chad's bedroom and say hello in my special way before I had him ride me up to the local Fruit Market for the bundles of firewood.

And as always, Chad was happy to see me, especially when he heard snap the lock on his bedroom door. Or maybe it was because for the first time ever, I dropped my shorts at the closed door.

"OMG, Pepper, oh, oh, I mean, uhf, uhf, ug, ug, ow, ow, ow, oh, OMG, make it sloppy, Pepper, make it sound sloppy, ow, ow, you got me deep, Pepper, ag, ag, hg, hg, Pepper, Pepper, ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh."

[Ow, um, num, slurp, gulp, ow, ow, ga, ga, ow, hm, hm, hm, um, gulp, gulp, gulp, hmm, hmm, ow].

LOL, sorry folks, those were just the thoughts from my hypnotizing sessions on Chang. I mean, like I said, Chad and I are "playful" and I know he would love a blow job from me, but I wasn't there just yet. But I had become quite the chest-to-chest lap dance queen! Or queer, either way, I fit right on his man spread and my thin legs could wrap right around him, so.

But he did like how I dropped my shorts for sure! I mean, he liked it so much that he barely mumbled anything as he dropped his sports shorts and oops, I mean, I guess I was finally going to hip rock on his exposed tool because, OMG, there it was!

Not that anything stopped me from kicking my high tops off, taking my strides and jumping right onto his lap!

"Oh, oh, come on, Pepper, drop your undies! I mean, I could so totally do you in this position and all."

[Rock, grind, rock, whip, side slip, rock, hump, hump, rock, grind, rock, grind].

"Hey Chad, this is enough skin on skin, so stop reaching for a condom and hump off from under my butt cheeks and be happy."

{Grunt, grind, hump, hump, push, push, strain, hump, ugh, ugh, grunt, ooh]

I mean, I didn't think about where he was going to blow now that his boxers and sports shorts were off, but I kind of get caught up with things too.

"I think that's enough for now, Chad. With your shorts off and all, there doesn't seem to be a good place for your to, you know, catch that mess and all, so. Also, whew, that's some tool you have there, Chad. It's bigger than I thought from lap dancing you over your clothes before."

"Um, um, um, hm, hm, hm, I'm blowing in between your cheeks, Pepper, ugh, ugh, ooh, ooh, push."

Ah, no! I mean, we still had to drive up to the Fruit Market for the firewood and that wasn't going to be a pleasant ride if everything was soaked and sticky, so.

"You're trying to trick me into catching your approaching mess with my mouth, Chad!"

"Ooh, ooh, uh, uh, uh, oh, you dropped your shorts, Pepper, hm, hm, hm, OMG, that's soft all up in there."

Well, it wasn't a blow job anyways! I mean, it wasn't, was it? I mean, I just flipped off of his lap and bent down and just barely put him between my lips before he, ewe, drowned me!

[OMG, gulp, OMG, gulp, OMG, gulp, gulp, gulp, ewe, ewe, gulp, OMG].

"Well Chad, only because we seem to be (cough, cough) special friends and all, so."

"Ahh, now we're moving forward, Pepper, I mean, ahh."

"[Mwah] shut it Chad, now get dressed and ride me up to the Fruit Market for the wood and all."

"Oh, now that you finally wrapped your lips around my throbbing cock, well, I got some more wood that you can ride, Pepper! I mean, ahh. I almost mean, push those undies to side and let me poke around for a few minutes. The Fruit Market will be open for a while longer, so????"

"Dump your girlfriend and we'll talk, maybe, but no promises. I mean, we have a pretty good thing going here, right Chad? You get your occasional lap dances and I get to pretend that I have a playful boyfriend and no one hammers on us and all, so?"

"Well, first of all, Terri is not my girlfriend, well, fine, Terri is technically my casual girlfriend, but I still want to ride your ass before Terri and I make any kind of commitments, so just let me poke around a little back there, Pepper. I can keep things under control and all, so????"

I mean, my answer was clear when I just started to pull my shorts back up, right? I mean, I didn't ignore him, but I wasn't going to get caught up in any "poking around" back there because there's no such thing as "controllable poking around" back there, right? I mean, I did mention earlier that I watch my fair share of videos on Chang, so.

"[Mwah] Listen Chad, I promise [smooch] that if I ever come [mwah] around to letting [kiss] anyone go "poking around back there" as you keep saying, that will happen with you, but for now, I mean, you like it when I visit you, right Chad?"

"Well, all I'm saying is that I'm wearing you down and I'm also saying that you kiss me too much, but ah, I liked it and I liked how you looked giving my cock a pucker kiss and all, so."

[Mwah, smooch, mwah, smooch, tongue flick, peck, smack, paper tuck, mwah].

Well, fine, my lips suck sealed around his tool, but it's still a tie because I pressured quite a bit of my tongue into his unwilling, but not fighting back too much, mouth!

"Well Chad, you could at least kiss me back once in a while, but get dressed so you can ride me, I mean, drive us up to the Fruit Market, butthead. I'll freshen up in the bathroom and then I'll be waiting in the living room."

I mean, it was kind of "ewe", so a quick rinse shouldn't be against the rules, right folks? I mean, Shelia smirked at me like she knew I had just rinsed, so people know what that stuff, right? And shouldn't the smirks fade away just a little quicker too?

"Fair warning that Terri might be around for a while tonight after her play screen practice, Pepper."

"Oh, that's fine, Shelia, Chad and I are just playful, not involved."

LOL, I mean, there's a difference, right?

"Anyways, what did you win on the scratchers, Shelia?"

"Oh, the perfecta. $300, $200, $150, $100 and a $50 for fun (mwah) and some losers, so thanks. Anyways, I just told you about Terri to keep things from being a surprise or getting awkward, that's all. I'm also trying to make it clear that if you wear your other Denim shorts with the rolled cuffs and your pullover black hoodie, well, you might find someone else to occupy your time while Chad is occupied with Terri and all. Oh, and bring your little friend Juju with you, if she's available. I'm beginning to think that Conner has developed a thing for her since the last you brought her around, so."

"Well, it's a Friday, so I was going to wear those shorts and hoodie anyways, so where's Ray?"

"LOL, outside spreading out a blue tarp in the bed of truck to catch the debris from the bundles and thinking he's going to get another boyfriend point, LOL. Anyways, I'll see you later and I think what I was trying to say Pepper was that there isn't any cheating going on if there isn't any commitment, so look around, if you want to, that's all. I mean, some of the guys like you and they're a little jealous of Chad and all, so."

Like all of sudden everyone thinks I have to have backup or something? Although it was starting to sound like that "rebound" situation may be in my future, but the future is the future and I had to get up to the Fruit Market with Chad in the present.

"OMG Chad, you don't have to be so quiet about things while you driving! I know darn well that Terri will probably be around tonight, for Pete's sakes! Anyways, just park as far back in the parking lot as possible to be away from all other vehicles and relax."

Oh, Chad wanted my permission to get his dick wet with the real stuff, but that's not a conversation playful friends have, so. Well, that's my story that he wanted my permission anyways, so.

Also, shopping at the Fruit Market can be fun too.

"Frieda, my (boy)friend Chad is loading up five bundles of firewood and those mixed fruit baskets are mine too. Also, your husband Henry tried to finger bang my butt when I was selecting the small fruit baskets."

"I married Henry for his money and for this Fruit Stand, honey and it's better in your butt then mine, so $32.72 please."

"Well, he asked me to work part time on Sunday's and all, so."

"Good, that will free me up to fuck Todd Dawson more, so $32.72 please."

"Todd Dawson? You're fucking my (boy)friend Chad's gamer friend on the side, Frieda?"

"On the side, on my back, on my hands and knees and once in the park just before sunset and that was amazing. I mean, nature and all, right cream puff? By the way, cream puff, as I said, I married Henry for his money and not for sex, so Todd is not my side slam, he's my front slam! LOL, and my sideways slam and my straight on slam and my rear slam, so $32.72 please."

"Frieda, I'm flabbergasted!"

"And I'm not a sex starved horny 40 years old woman, so $32.72 please."

Well, I paid with the money that Ray had given me and immediately firmed up in my mind that we would never ever have a double date situation going on seeing how Frieda was doing Chad's gamer buddy on the side, or LOL, on the front and for how Chad was still trying to do me and all, so, there would be no double dates going on here then.

"Look, cream puff, sometimes men like different things, so if you ever want to double up some night with Todd and I, well you just stop the Fruit Stand and swipe your finger across your nose. I mean, you're pretty cute and I could see you in a side-by-side situation with me on a bed while we shake it at guys for one very steamy night of rear entry sex. Think about it, cream puff, you'd giving your man a chance to take you hard or switch it up a little. And if it helps, I'll let my tits out in your favor. I mean, obviously, you like my big fat titties, right? I mean, I'm open minded, so???"

"Well Frieda, first of all, that's crazy and second of all, I haven't gone that far with Chad and the thought of some "gamer buddy" thing just isn't sitting well with me, but thanks for the kind offer and all, so."

"It's your call, Pepper and your change is sitting right in the valley of my cleavage, Pepper."

"That's enough, Frieda. I mean, Ray will want his change and all, but isn't that just a little weird? And awkward? And just plain old wrong??? And weird, awkward and wrong all at the same time?"

"Fine, Pepper, but if it's the exposed ass that's bothering you, well, we could turn around and let the guys play dueling cocks with our mouths and all and my fat titties will still be in your favor!"

"FRIEDA! OMG, what the hell, woman? Well, I mean, well, I mean like goo, goo, ga, ga drool and stuff?"

"Oh, it would be gooey, goo, goo, ga, ga, drool and stuff everywhere, sweetie!"

I mean, obviously I went straight to the Chang chat rooms and checked that out and what the hell, the most common response was that "gamer buddies" are fair game? I mean, what the hell goes on in the world of acceptable sex? And hell, no I didn't give any positive responses or swipe a finger across my nose! I mean, I grabbed Ray's change from her valley of loving, but's that's it!

"What's with the perplexed look, Pepper? I'm driving your truck very carefully and I repositioned the blue tarp out nice and wide to catch all the pieces of loose bark and all, so?"

"Chad, it's none of my business, but I think that maybe your gamer friend Todd and Freida are doing something on the side and all, so."

"Oh, um, yeah, um, for probably more than a year, but they both seem happy about it to me, so."

"Well, would you be just as happy to know that Frieda just suggested that we both line up for you and Todd on a bed?"

"Keep talking, Pepper."

"Chad! I'm talking about Frieda and I both on our hands and knees on the bed, probably shaking our naked asses at you and Todd, who I might add, would probably be naked in front of you, so!"

"Oh, keep talking, Pepper. And you said "naked" asses, so no undies at all, right Pepper?"

"CHAD!"

"Fine, Pepper, but it's not the worst suggestion in the world."

"OMG, Chad, it's the worse suggestion ever! I mean, what if like Frieda said that you guys might want to switch off? I mean, shouldn't we become a boring couple before we sign up for a swinger's club?"

"Well, I mean, at least you would have the tighter ass to wiggle back and forth, so at least you would break the tie in your favor and all, so? And I thought "switching off" meant that the two of you would spin around after Todd and I recover and let your tongues hang out and all, so."

"OMG, men, men and their damn boners that just need a hole in the broken dam to plug! I mean, Frieda's "switch off" plan was for you to do me for a minute and then do her for a minute and on and on until everyone was a complete mess. I mean, it was Frieda's backup plan for us to turn around and wear mouth spreading ball gags, Chad!"

"Ooh, ooh, keep talking, Pepper."

Stupid men and their stupid sex drives, which always make them go looking for another leaky dam to plug with their damn things! And stupid Chang users for clearly stating that "gamer buddies" is actually a "group" online and for how all of the users clearly state that side-by-side situations aren't the worse suggestions ever!

Well, one of the ball gags pictures looked reasonable, but I still had no interest in being one of four participants in a fricking foursome bed scene, no matter what was popular on Chang, right? I mean, I know about playfully flirting with one guy and one guy only, for the love of Pete!

Well, that was the end of that crazy conversation and that was the weirdest "good bye" Chad and I had shared before, but I had to get home, freshen up again, ask Juju if she wanted to go a bonfire for an hour and post a couple of selfies in my roll cuffed Denim shorts and my black pullover hoodie, all of which you can see for yourself on my Chang homepage. Which I also bannered as "bonfire mixer" just so you know which selfies I'm talking about, so be nice with your comments and all.

End Pepper 01