Peppermint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack rests an unsteady hand on her cheek, "Thank you. I think," he takes a breath, "I think you feel soft too. Different."

"Very different," Pepper says, now within an inch of him, "but good. Very good."

Slipping her hand down him slowly, she rests it against his chest. A rhythmic beat within vibrates through him, an echo of life on a slow path to a deep tempo. Humans' hearts beat differently than an elf, she discovers. Their hearts beat like drums, thumping and hot whereas her kind's ding light akin to bells.

Zack is unable to move, his body locking up in nervous anticipation. He is left unprepared then, as she leans in to connect her lips with his.

Their eyes close, both breathing deep. For his part Zack is in awe at the wet, firm yet squished flesh against his lips though more so the faint taste of mint among a warmth of life and the sweet smell of sugar wafting from her body.

Peppermint's experience, on the other hand, is a far cry from her partner's; Zack's lips are so, so plush against hers, his skin smooth and textured by fine detail, his taste is bitter but with a strange otherness which awakens a long dormant animalistic reaction. Wanting more to experience this new sensation she presses harder, her hands twisting fists around his shirt. A deep breath through her nose triggers her desire into a new level; this intense, harsh, hormone packed smell, although alien, is setting a bomb off inside her.

His lips part as Zack reels in dual parts surprise and physical excitement; maneuvering her mouth around his in a frantic embrace she slips her tongue inside leaving him locked in nervous shock. A moan leaves Pepper, sending vibrations through him. In an instant all anxiety trickles out of his body. Under the sweet heat of her flavor, with the tongue rolling around his, all he can experience is the burning of physical desire.

Zack leans back onto the bag, Pepper following, relentless in her kissing. So impassioned, so wild that traces of saliva pool between their lips. Hands trace along foreign bodies as these two ambassadors of their respective species explore each other. They soak in their partner's experience, wallowing in sweat and ecstasy.

Her legs, thick and strong, bent at the knee at either side of his waist lifting herself up just enough to slide a hand beneath Zack's shirt. The touch of his damp flesh sends shivers down her spine. Never before in her life has Peppermint fallen under such an intense spell. One which grips her mind, suffocating out all thought as to give full control to her body. The elvish woman, this pioneer in the realm of sexual discovery, forfeits all willpower to become lost in the world of sensation.

Leaning back she pulls his shirt off, tossing it aside. She moves her mouth to his neck, kissing and taking in deep breaths. All coyness flees as she drags her tongue down to his chest, sniffing deep and rapid, taking in Zack's scent like a drug. He too is lost, pawing at her back as he closes his eyes. Without command from their master his hips pump up and down in slight motions.

Her partner's enthusiasm, or so to speak, isn't lost on Pepper. She can feel the stiff heat of his erection between her legs, movement so electric it sends bolts of pleasure even through her clothes. Closing her mouth she presses her cheek to his breast, huffing him and cooing as her hands slide down to remove his pants.

Out of curiosity she runs her hand along his shaft. At once her eyes shoot open; although their bodies may be comparable in size one thing's for certain: elven cock bears little resemblance to humans in size. For a moment she's almost worried she can't fit it but on the other hand it's so smooth, so stiff and hot. Without noticing she's begun to stroke it, Zack's hands gripping tighter around her shirt as his tip becomes wet under the touch.

With her hand now dripping with the warm sticky cream of his precum Peppermint faces him. His eyes are close and face a deep shade of red. Although arousing she can't help but feel a tad selfish. She's been over here wallowing in his naked body for so long, too drunk on her own ecstasy to notice her partner wasn't getting the same treatment.

Taking her hand off his cock she leans back. Curious, he opens his eyes to see her licking the dripping semi clear mess from her fingertips.

"Thank you," She says with a confident, deep gasp, "you've been a good boy."

A petite hand rises, her glistening fingers undoing the straps of her overalls. As she undresses Zack can feel his body tense even more. He watches in anticipation, his eyes scanning her, drinking her in. Her silicon-texture skin is damp with sweat which fills the air with a wonderful cocktail of pheromones and fresh candy.

Tossing her clothes aside she leans up, a prideful smirk across her face.

"Well," she giggles, "you like?"

Still transfixed on her luscious, raindrop-shaped breasts and the pair of snow white, red spiraled nipples peeking down at him Zack can only mumble "Hum yeah."

Continuing her squeaky little laugh Peppermint slides herself up his body, dropping her hands to either side of his head. Her breasts fill his vision nipples inches away from his face.

"Go on," she coos, "you've been a good boy."

"Uh-uhm, thank you," he stutters.

At once she drops to her forearms, her tits pressing down on him. She opens her mouth to speak, but the instant sound escapes her; it transforms into a squeak of ecstasy; Zack latches his mouth around her, filling himself with her breast. Salt of sweat mixes with the sugary-sweet spice of mint on his tongue, a flavor which, paired with the pointed, rough texture of her nipple, drives him wild.

The flesh of her breast slips out from betwixt his lips as Zack closes them around her nip, sending lightning bolts through her. He opens his mouth wide, sucking back in her breast to which she gives an encouraging moan through gritted teeth.

As he moves onto her other breast she writhes atop him. He's going so hard yet so passionate, something she hasn't gotten in a very long time and it makes her legs tremble, thighs slick with the honey of her cunt.

Soaking in sparks of white-hot pleasure Peppermint once more loses control; her legs move on their own, grinding against his sides, her feet rubbing up and down his thighs until the sudden, sticky heat of his prick makes contact. Her body once more at the lead, thinking on pure sensation alone, she finds herself quite enamored with it. The sticky heat and firm give of him against the sensitive soles of her feet excites her. So she continues, exploring him with pets and caresses.

It is safe to call Zack rather eclectic in his libido however he never thought much of feet. They never found themselves in the search bars of his many late night relief seeking or his elaborate daydreams. But there is a distinct difference between abstract thought and physical touch. To this end his opinion changes to no small degree. As she massages his cock between smooth arches, pressing it with padded soles, and petting it with her toes he is rocked in a flurry of deep, intense eroticism.

Popping her breast, now dripping with saliva, out from his lips he rolls his head to the side, breathing heavily. Free from the thrills of Zack's work Peppermint's mind drips back into herself; once more she is the mistress of her body.

Pushing herself up on her palms she looks down at Zack. She's been around the block enough to tell when a boy is reaching his breaking point. She is too. For a moment, though fleeting, she has a moment of emotional clarity. She and this young human man, they're in sync. They've been doing a dance together in that stuffy old closet, one so rarely done in perfect, matching steps. It's nice. It's special. Most important however, it's time.

"Hey," she whispers.

He squeaks back,"Ye-yeah?"

Laying a hand on his cheek she says, "I think I want you...inside me."

Adrenaline pops in his veins. His mind tremors. Eyes wide he breaks into a nervous, frozen sweat. He's never gone all the way. Didn't even think it a tangible possibility, least of all spontaneous. It makes his experience, this whole night feel like a dream he's just been shaken from.

A kiss breaks it. Her lips on his send a warning, shock-wave though him. Heartbeat slowed, he sent a hand on her back. They continue, their mouths fitting together like a puzzle, tongues stroking.

As she pulls away Peppermint whispers to him, "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"I do," he says with a smile, "pretty bad."

Kissing him on the forehead she mutters,"Good boy" before getting on her knees and maneuvering into position.

Getting high up on her knees her form in its exquisite entirety looms in full view. Between her thick thighs, adorned in a bush of silky, shining blonde hair, lay her dripping, full lipped honeypot.

With a hand pressed firm on Zack's midsection its mate wraps around his shaft. Taking deep breaths she lowers herself down: She bites down on her bottom lip as his tip kisses her entrance. She slips him in slow, his cock fitting like a glove, tight but perfect.

In one final drop she lands all of him inside, a breathy gasp echoing from both parties. With him now inside her, grinding hot and firm against every inch within, a flame is set alight between her legs. It burns upward, spreading throughout her body, taking over her mind. She is lost once more, again a slave to her urges.

Her fingers curl on his abdomen, leaving light trails of red scratches along his skin. Of their own volition her hips move, up and down in savoring thrusts so as to soak up the sensation of his length slipping out and back in. She grinds the rough patch of her g-spot on him, an itch being scratched with intoxicating satisfaction.

Likewise acting free of their owner's will his hips buck back, syncing in perfect unison. All tension he once held, all that bottled up anxiety is washed away in ocean waves of physicality.

Peppermint's eyes shut tight, as she moans through strained, panting breath, "Oh-oh f-fu-oh fuck!"

Her pitched grunts awaken something deep within Zack; a long repressed animal instinct takes hold. Grabbing onto her waist his hands urge her hips to go faster to which they oblige.

Dragging her nails against him she flips back her head, eyes half open, looking up to the sky as if yo implore god himself she cries out from wet lips, "Fuck! Oh god fuck yes!"

His heels dig into the bag under him as Zack lifts his legs. Free from any thought other than giving Pepper what she wants he swings his hips faster and with more force than he could've ever imagined.

Pepper stops moving herself altogether. There's no need to, not anymore. For Zack's lifting her up and slamming her down on his own primordial strength.

Tossing her back up she grips his wrists, screaming so loud it pieces the ears, "Fu-fuck me, fuck me I'm go-gonna-aaaaaaahhhugh!"

With that final cry of pleasure her pussy constricts around him, locking his cock in place as a wealth of cum gushes from her, pooling out from where they connect. This proves to be the breaking point for Zack whose body shakes through an explosive orgasm so great in pressure it hurts to the slightest degree.

Peppermint's eyes light up as she lets out a hybrid of a moan and giggle; the thick explosion of semen inside her is nothing short of amazing. So nice, in fact, that she wiggles her hips and breeches another, squealing orgasm.

At last done she pulls away from him, his own cum flowing from her, slathering his erection. She kisses him deep, burning with passion before wrapping her arms around him and sighing, "Fuck that was nice."

"Yeah," Zack says, dizzy, "g-great."

Clinging to him tight, she speaks in a sleepy daze, "I'm gonna really like having you here."

"I'm gonna really like being here" he says, kissing her forehead.

Peppermint smiles as she drifts off to sleep whispering, "How long will that be anyway?"

Zack freezes. He spent years planning this adventure. Everyday he fantasized about presenting the evidence. All this time, his life, spent in research. For hours he followed his plan to a t, making sure nothing went wrong. But here, at the last possible second he's bludgeoned with a realization: he never once asked himself the same question.

12