Pepper's Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand beside her feet. I put my hand to Teresa's pussy, and she flinches hard as I touch her fur. Before I even get to skin! But otherwise, she stays still. I scold her for the flinch, warning her again to be still. Then I spread her lips, baring all of the light pink folds beyond. The first thing I notice is that she's wet. There's a good layer of her honey covering everything. But with her nipples having been so hard since her bra came off, I kind of expected to see more signs that she's excited. Then I spot her clit. It's short, well nestled up in its folds. But the instant I touch it I can tell it's rock hard. She can, too, I hear her squeal a little purr with my light touch.

"It's fine, Teresa." I say softly, "just behave. Don't worry about me seeing how aroused you so obviously are." I slip a gloved finger into her pussy. I have thin short fingers, but I'm a very small girl. Even so, she moans lightly as my finger enters her. She gasps a nice moan as I wiggle it inside her, then purrs another as I slip it back out.

There's a decent coat of Teresa's light honey, with a little whitish tinge to it, on my finger. Already I can hear Teresa breathing intentionally, for lack of a better word. As if she's forcing herself to keep breathing slowly and steadily, and not so deep. As if she's trying to hide her arousal from me.

If she thinks I'm done, she's about to be surprised. I slide a small spreader into her pussy. It's just like a doctor would use, only a little smaller. I don't need to do a gynecological exam like I'd have a clue what I was looking for anyway. I just want to stretch her tunnel open a little. She doesn't show any discomfort as I do. Now I have a good, albeit slightly cramped, view all the way up her pussy, clear to her organs. I get a feather and easy it in, taking care not to touch her walls with it. That way, she hasn't a clue anything is even there.

I touch the feather down against the inside of her walls, almost at the very back of her tunnel, and start slowly drawing it out.

Teresa immediately shudders hard and her hips move forward a bit as she lets out a fast startle, then a sultry moan.

I spank the closer of her butt cheeks three good strokes. "Bad girl, Teresa! I told you to stay!" I nudge her back into position and then start over. As soon as the feather touches her insides, Teresa squeals out a good girly moan. She shudders slightly. And I watch goosebumps sprout up along the creases of her thighs and her bottom. When I get to the end of the stroke, it slips from her pussy. I know she feels it along her inner folds as it leaves her body. She pants a needy fast breath. I carefully put the feather back into her, making sure that she doesn't feel it or know it's coming back. She reacts about the same, with a hungry moan, and light shivers. Once that stroke ends its torment, she pants a little faster.

"Your pussy is very sensitive, isn't it, Teresa?"

I tease her for several more minutes, watching as with each stroke her tunnel shows a little more wetness and her moans grow a little more urgent. When I'm ready to end it, I start a final stroke, this one a bit slower to draw it out. As it starts, I ask "Teresa, your pussy is getting rather hot and aroused by my little tickles, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers..." She answers through her moans, not bothering to try and deny it.

"That pussy is looking very neglected to me. When is the last time you had sex, Teresa?"

"It's been a while, Miss Rodgers, a little over a year."

"No wonder it's so easily excited!" I taunt as I finish the stroke.

Maybe she thinks I'm done teasing her now. I know she has to feel the spreader as I close it and slide it out of her. But I keep her lips spread. Maybe she notices that, but by the way she's half-panting, half-moaning, I doubt she's thinking about much besides the frustration she feels at being aroused and left unsatisfied.

I use a small pair of forceps to very gently clampdown around the base of her small clit, gripping it just snug enough to hold it still. As sensitive as she is, she has to feel that. I'm sure I hear a little sweet gasp just from the touch. I touch the tip of a small vibrator to her nub, and immediately Teresa shrieks out a girly moan. She tries hard to mute it, to hold it in, but she doesn't do very well. She shudders harder than she did when I teased her pussy.

In a short moment, she moaning out urgently. That's when I ask her "Teresa, when is the last time you masturbated?"

"Last night, Miss Rodgers." She answers fairly quickly, her modesty yielding to the urgency. And half lost in her moans. "I got so... bothered just thinking about what today might be like, Ma'am."

"And already you're so aroused again? Obviously, you're not doing a very good job of satisfying your pussy, are you?"

"I guess not, Miss Rodgers."

I mean to tease her for a couple of minutes like this. But she doesn't even last a minute before I see her body shuddering decently, and I can see little tremors starting in her pussy. I stop and release her clit.

Teresa cries out a deep and pitiful groan of frustration as it stops short of her release. "Oh, Teresa!" I sat it very tauntingly, "did you want me to give you an orgasm?"

She pants deep and hard. I barely hear her answer, the mousiness back full force. "I... I... I mean..."

I give her a good spank on a cheek with my hand. "Stop stuttering, Teresa. That is a yes or no question. Did you want me to give you an orgasm like that?"

She sobs along with her pants, then I barely hear the mousy squeak. "Yes, Miss Rodgers... please don't be disgusted with me, Ma'am, please, I don't know why, or what's wrong with me-"

Another two good swats to her bottom shut her up. "Stop babbling... when you're asked a yes/no question, you answer yes or no. nothing more need be said." I touch the tip of my finger to her clit. Now I can feel a light pulsation in the nub. I know it has to be aching her badly. I rub it very slowly. Once she starts moaning again, I tell her, "do you still want me to give you that orgasm, Teresa?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers."

"And you don't mind that it's a woman touching your horny little pussy?"

"I don't care, Miss Rodgers..."

"Too bad I've already had to spank you a few times, then. Orgasms are for good girls. Naughty girls suffer." Then I take my finger away to an immediate tortured groan from her. And I release her pussy lips.

I give her just a second. Then I use one hand to push her butt cheeks wide apart, fully baring her light pink asshole. I get a little dollop of lubricating jelly on the tip of my finger and touch it to her ring. It's not the tightest I've felt, but it's not loose either. Nor is it tunneled in a bit, which is a sure sign of frequent anal sex. As soon as she feels the touch to her hole, I feel her muscle clench tight to resist.

"Teresa, have you ever had anal sex?" I put just a hair of pressure on her asshole and wiggle the tip of my finger to make sure she feels it there. She squirms a hair, and as clarity penetrates the erotic fog that had clouded her brain, she answers very nervously, and shyly, that she's only tried it once, it hurt, and she stopped it.

I press just a little harder against her muscle. Hard enough that I'd slip into her if she wasn't resisting, but not so hard as to force my finger into her unwilling little hole. She cringes. "Teresa. You will relax your butt for me. You do that by taking a deep breath and pushing back, just like you're trying to use the toilet. Just keep pushing as hard as you can, and this won't be uncomfortable for you. But I am so not wasting my time while you play around. Relax or enjoy the unpleasantness. Relax now, Teresa." I say the last bit rather firmly, letting her know it's both a command, and there isn't going to be a second chance. Obey or suffer.

Teresa takes the deep breath and obediently pushes. I know. I can both see her asshole grow wider and feel her tense muscle turn rubbery. As it relaxes, my small finger slips right into her ring. I get just a little way into her before I feel her instincts starting to clench up around my finger. I swat her bottom hard and scold her to relax for "me to poke around up her butt."

I'm not quite 5'2", and less than 100 pounds. There's only one thing about me that anyone would call big, and that's on my chest. My fingers are so not one of them. It's not long before my short, thin finger is fully up inside her bottom.

I can tell she uncomfortable, but 99% of that isn't physical. I tell her she needs to relax for me. I very sternly tell her twice to push harder and fully relax her backside. Only when she does, and her rubbery asshole is almost loose around my finger, do I start pressing down inside her very lightly. The insides of her butt are nothing but a thin membrane, like a sausage casing. Just beyond that are the meaty walls of her pussy. With even the light pressure I can feel that nerve-filled pulpy flesh. I massage it, through her bottom. Almost immediately Teresa is moaning again. I put the pad of my thumb against the outside of her asshole, and she doesn't even react to it.

I keep teasing her like that until she's moaning urgently again. "Teresa, you told me you didn't like it up your butt. Do you want me to give you an orgasm by fingering your butt?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers!" she blurts out with a sultry moan.

I tease her a few more seconds before lifting my finger up and ending the teasing. She groans out again, her frustration plain. As soon as her groan ends, I ask her when the last time she used the toilet "back here" was. She tells me last night, just before bed. "I can tell, Teresa, you're a little full back here." Then I slip my finger out of her bottom and release her cheeks.

I pull my gloves off. Moving up to her side, I put my hand up under her and cup one of her hanging breasts. I feel them, feeling that they're definitely not firm. They're as loose as they looked to be. And hanging, they're not quite as rounded and shapely as they were with her standing. But her nipples do still angle to point outward a little. And on their underside, I can see a few faint stretch marks on them. An obvious sign of nursing. Of motherhood. But her nipples are rock-hard.

I touch it with the tip of a bare finger and Teresa gasps out a sensual cry. I start teasing it with my finger. "DO you like me playing your breasts?"

She says she does. She shivers hard. And she purrs loud moans.

After a minute or so I move to her other breast, getting a good feel of it, and finding it the same.

Then I take a few minutes to run my hands over her body, her legs, her back, pretty much all of her, getting a good feel of her skin. It's not wrinkly at all. But it has lost some of its youthful tautness. And her stomach is a little loose from her pregnancies.

I have her get back off the table and stand in front of it. I let her wait a moment while I make sure all of mom's toys are put back up and the table cleaned off. I call her over to a scale beside one of the cabinets and have her stand on it. I announce that she weighs 147 pounds. Then I have her stand against a tape measure on the wall and note her height.

I tell her to come to stand by the desk. I make sure that I don't give her a clue where I'm going. I just have her stand facing me. Then I ask her to spread her feet as widely as she comfortably can.

I let her see me get a little flat stick. It's like a paint stirrer, only a little longer and with a rounded handle. I take hold of her right hand and move it, extending her first finger and putting it to her pussy. I gently shift her finger until it's directly atop her clit.

"I am going to teach you how to satisfy that dripping wet pussy." I start her finger moving, massaging the top of her clit with small circles. I make sure she's moving very slowly. "You will masturbate just like I've started you doing. Do not speed up. Do not slow down. Do not move, or wiggle around. Just stand still and rub your pussy. Do not climax. I will tell you when it pleases me to watch you climax, then you will climax immediately for my entertainment. While you masturbate, I will supervise you so you can learn to get it right."

I release my grip on her hand, telling her to behave herself. It takes her about ten seconds to start moaning, but once she does, she's moaning loud and increasingly hungry erotic cries. It's maybe another half-minute before I see her hips shudder. And I swat her bottom hard with the stick. Teresa cries out a pained "EE-OW!" then goes right back to her sultry moans as I scold her to behave herself and be still. "You may enjoy it once you show me that you can manage to diddle yourself properly. I don't care if you enjoy it. I don't care if you climax. I care if you masturbate properly."

Teresa might make it about fifteen more seconds before she gets another swat. Then another. And another. With each stroke she cries out with more pain to her yelp, but even as a good pink line blossoms across her cheeks, she goes right back to moaning out.

Mom normally makes women do this for at least five minutes their first time. After three, I see Teresa's mouth hanging wide open as she pants desperate moans and tears run from her eyes. Her entire body is covered with a layer of hot sweat, and twitching crisply. From head to toe. Plus a good little swat to her bottom doesn't even still her squirmy hips long enough for her to finish yelping from it. I doubt she'll last the full five minutes.

"Teresa, would you like me to watch you climax now?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers!" She cries out pleadingly with her sultry moans.

"Ask very politely..."

"Miss Rodgers, will you please watch me climax now, Ma'am?" Her words all run together, lost in a deep begging cry.

I lightly stroke her breast. "That wasn't nearly humble enough. I guess you're not as horny as you look. You'll wait." I caress her mound for several teasingly long seconds, watching the goosebumps sprout up, watching her chest shiver hard. I give her steely nipple a light pinch and Teresa's hips snap hard, her moans stutter for a second. Finally, she catches herself as I release her nipple and goes back to her embarrassingly intense waiting. I tell her to try one last time to ask me to watch her.

Her words run together again, her voice a screeching cry of sweet anguish. I can barely make out her words. But I can tell she's begging shamelessly for me to let her show me how wonderful and entertaining of a climax she can have for me. Begging me to watch her.

So I allow her to climax, and she does it with a good deep scream. Her hips snap through wild thrashes. Her pussy has to be twitching hard. I see it squirting dollops of her honey down to the floor. Her knees buckle a few times, but her legs are tense enough to keep her from falling.

When she's finished, she stands limp, her head lolling forward as she sucks hard deep breaths. Her hands just fall to her sides. I give her about three seconds before I snap for her to stand up. She straightens slowly.

I scold her for skanking up my floor. At first, she doesn't understand what I'm upset about. I order her to her hands and knees, grab her hair, and like a bad dog, I push her head down putting her nose in the first of her honey puddles. I swat her bottom, "skanky girl!" I see her blush and cringe as she realizes what the spots are. Then I make her lick them all up. I can tell that disgusts her, but also doesn't bother her.

I have her get back to her feet. I ask her if the climax was better when she diddled her pussy properly. She babbles her voice shy and mousy quiet, something about never having left "a mess" before. I swat her bottom again, scolding her for babbling. Then I get a good answer, a simple yes.

"It's obvious that you're not capable of even taking care of your own pussy." I taunt. I have her stand back beside the chair. I slip my phone out of my pocket, and I snap a quick picture of her of her, full-frontal and fully nude.

I have her sit in her chair again, and I snap another picture of her sitting primly and naked. Then I get her things out of the file cabinet and set them on the desk. I reach into her purse and root through it far more thoroughly than it takes for me to find her phone. I recline back in my chair. I demand her PIN code, and she gives it to me. Once her phone is unlocked, I first send the naked pictures of her to her phone. Then I start going through her contacts, asking who all of these people are. Especially the men.

Most are acquaintances or other parents of kids in her kids' classes. Some are work contacts. Her parents are in there. Four of them catch my attention. One is her ex. Two are guys she dated, but not within the last month, but who still call her from time to time, and the last is a guy who she dated last week. He still calls her regularly. I pick him and ask her about their dates. They've had one. He seemed happy with it. He's called, but their schedules don't mesh all that well. She met him at work, where she sold him some camping gear, and they started talking. She likes camping out, too. So he asked her out.

"I'm going to help you out," I say with a sly grin. I send him the picture of her sitting naked, with the message: "I wanted you to know what you're getting yourself into. Do you like what you see?" I make her watch, in utter horror, as I send him the message. Then I program my spare number -- it's a burner number that I can change at will -- into her phone. I tell her that she must answer all of his calls and text. She may not mention me or mom, and she must not tell him that she didn't send that picture If he asks, she will go out with him again. She is to report to me this evening at nine and tells me exactly what he's said over the day.

Then I have her stand. Mom dresses her subs one piece at a time, feet up. The exact opposite of how they undress. I start with her socks, then her watch. Then I hold her panties out and, as I've instructed her to, she politely asks me "Miss Rodgers, may I please be allowed to put my panties on now, Ma'am?" I give them to her. Then I give her the rest of her clothes, everything but her purse. I do put her phone back in it, and it's already dinging with a text. "I guess he has something to say about your naked butt." I tease her.

I walk her up to the front door. "I will tell Ms. Rodgers just how skanky you are. Should she decide to accept that tired body as her toy, she will contact you. You will not even try to contact her, or me, except for the call you will make tonight. Is that clear?"

She says it's clear and I hand her purse to her. "You are dismissed, Teresa." I nudge her out of the house and shut the door behind her.

Five minutes later mom and I are having a conversation about Teresa. I tell my impressions of the woman, and tell her what I did to her. "I know. I was watching the cameras." She tells me

And she agrees with my assessment that Teresa would add nothing new to her toy box, but would add some flexibility to it, and as a newbie has a certain appeal to her. Mainly that she can be trained mom's way. Plus, with no significant other in her life, she's shareable. Meaning her body can be used to toy with others, without it being adultery, which mom would never do. I wouldn't either.

Mom decides to toy with her a few more times and see if she's worth playing with or not. It's what I suggested, what I thought I would do were she my toy.

She does call that night, and she's very polite on the phone. She tells me that he liked that picture, he's text her a few times, and he rearranged his schedule to take her out Friday night, even after she told him the picture was just a tease, a lark, and she doesn't do it on the second date. "See, guys like good girls."

I remind her that, should mom wish to use Teresa for her amusement, mom will summon her. Summonses are not negotiable, and there are no excuses accepted. When summoned, you obey, you come, you do not question.