Per Anum Ch. 07: Fireworks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, be a good boy. Get Daddy's cock nice and wet for you."

Great, there were two of them. One babbling nonstop nonsense, the other having some kind of daddy fantasy. Whatever floats their boats, I guess. I set to really sucking him, practically choking myself to take his whole length into my mouth. He'd said Charlie wouldn't last long, so maybe I could shorten Mick's fuse as well. Of course, they interpreted my zeal as passion, but that just fueled the fires even more. All the better.

With the way he'd been going, I wasn't surprised when Charlie's previously steady (if frenetic) pace started getting erratic. His grasp on my hips tightened, his breathing went ragged, and his diatribe got even less coherent.

"Oh, fuck, you're gonna make me--FUCK that's good! Oh God, fucking shit yes! YES!"

He actually stopped talking long enough to utter a single, long groan as his whole body shuddered. He plunged his cock in to the root, his body clenching up. I felt his cock pulse inside me, once, twice, again, each accompanied by a shiver and a groan from Charlie. After a long moment, he pulled back and withdrew completely. I felt a drop of liquid escape, running down my balls as he stepped back.

"Fucking hell, that's hot," Charlie panted. "Your ass is so good. It looks even better with my load all over it." He laughed and slapped my ass, making me jerk. "Next!"

Mick pulled out of my mouth and moved around to take Charlie's place behind me. Charlie himself, flushed and panting, retreated into the showers behind us. Mick caressed my ass, collecting the trail of Charlie's semen with a finger and pushing it back inside me.

"Oh, yes," he murmured as I squirmed. "Daddy's gonna fuck you real good."

Sigh.

My resignation swiftly transformed into concern, however, as Mick started to actually push his cock into me. The ache in my jaw was rapidly supplanted as my most pressing issue when that thickness began stretching me wider than I'd ever been. Even Sam's obsessively thorough preparation had not been enough for this, though it would have undoubtedly been worse without it. I gritted my teeth, unable to suppress a groan of discomfort as he sank deeper into me. Mick, of course, interpreted the sound as one of pleasure.

"Mmmm, yeah, you like Daddy's big cock, don't you? Don't be shy, you know you love it." He started thrusting as he spoke, working that short, thick brick of a cock in and out of me with growing speed. At least he was coherent.

As Mick's hips started audibly slapping against my ass, the tall, lean form of Jake stepped up onto the bench. He flashed a perfect white smile and flexed his inner muscles, making his erection jump and bob in front of my face.

"I suppose it's my turn for the pleasure of your services," he said. Finally, a cock I'd actually wanted to taste before all this lunacy began. Longer than Mick's and thicker than Charlie's, it was as well-proportioned and handsome as its owner. I ran my tongue up its length, tasting sweat and soap and salty-sweet precum as I reached the head. Using the tip of my tongue, I tickled that little spot just beneath the head that always made Chris's eyes roll up and was rewarded with a groan and the sight of Jake's head lolling back in obvious enjoyment.

Mick was grunting now, each thrust accompanied by a deep guttural sound in his chest. The burning discomfort of the stretch was mostly gone, thankfully, though I wouldn't say it felt good, exactly; more like it felt a lot. Having something that thick sliding in and out of me, stretching me wide open, was an intense sensation even though he wasn't penetrating very deep.

With the pain subsided, I redoubled my efforts on Jake's cock. He'd mentioned considering "taking me out for a spin" previously, and I wanted to make sure he'd be back for more, hopefully in a more private setting. Though, if Sam wanted in...well. I could worry about that later. I wrapped my lips around the head of Jake's cock and put some real suction into it before swallowing down most of the shaft in a single, slow glide that had him shuddering. I didn't quite manage a full deep throat, but Jake didn't seem to mind. His hands came up to the sides of my head, gently holding it still as he started slowly fucking my face.

"Damn," he muttered, "if your mouth is this good, your ass must really be something."

"Oh, it is," groaned Mick. "Though it's not so tight anymore, heh." Giving my ass a cheerful slap--what is it with these people and spanking me?--he picked up the pace even more. His breath was coming in rough gasps now, his hands clutching spasmodically at my waist while he thrust faster and faster.

Finally, with a bellow he only halfheartedly tried to muffle, he plunged in as far as he could and let loose, adding his "contribution" to what Charlie had already delivered. When he pulled out, my ass was stretched open so wide that much of his load came pouring out as well, running down my legs and dripping off my balls.

"Good boy," he panted, patting my ass. "You made Daddy proud, taking cock like a champ." He grinned up at Jake. "You're up, pretty boy."

"That's certainly true," said Jake, watching his steely erection slide out of my mouth, "but I'm good where I am for the moment. I think I'll give his ass a minute to recover." He put some roll into his hips, fucking my mouth more energetically.

"Traditionally--" Sam began, but Jake cut him off.

"Yes, I know, I'll come in his ass, don't worry. Your precious tradition will be upheld." He thrust forward, pushing his entire length down my throat so that my nose bumped into his clean-shaven pelvis. It was my first ever complete deep throat, if somewhat less intentional than one would hope, but I'm proud to say I didn't choke. Okay, fine, I choked a little, but he pulled back after a second so it wasn't that bad. Frankly, my throat was in a better state than my ass was at that moment, so I wasn't going to complain.

Jake fucked my face for a while, thrusting just fast and deep enough to make breathing a little tricky but not actually a problem. If I was a tad lightheaded when he finally pulled out, we can attribute that to the situation in general, surely. Sam took the opportunity to add more lube and massage my asshole, which actually helped a lot with the residual soreness after Mick...although I was starting to wonder if Sam had some kind of fixation, with how focused he was on my hole.

Right about when my jaw and throat were starting to ache, Jake seemed to sense it and eased his cock out of my mouth. Instead of coming around behind me, though, he hopped over the dividing wall and slid down right between where my arms were braced. His whole body sort of slithered down the length of mine, in a very interesting and distracting fashion, and he somehow pulled me with him. It was all done very smoothly, to the point where I hardly knew what was happening until I found myself sitting in his lap.

Jake smiled that wicked little smile again. I'd never seen it before tonight, but I was becoming equal parts aroused by and scared of it. He sat on the floor of the shower, leaning back against the dividing wall with me astride him. His hands wandered up my body and back down, gave my much-neglected cock a squeeze, and then shifted his hips to get us aligned.

I knew what was coming, and was proven correct when Jake got his spit-slick cock lined up with my less-than-recovered asshole. Rolling my hips down and back, I took the initiative and pushed my hole onto his cock. If I couldn't be the top, I could at least claim some control, and I wasn't going to give it up this time. We both groaned as I sank down the length of his cock, one long slow glide that seemed to take forever. It hurt a little, still, but oddly having something back inside me seemed to ease the ache a bit.

Still a top, Nick, just keep telling yourself that.

I started to move after a moment, knowing the only way out was through. Well, if it'd really gone too far, if I earnestly told them to stop, they would. I knew these men, trusted them with my life on a near-daily basis, as they trusted me with theirs. I also knew that rejecting this "team bonding exercise" out of mere vanity would damage that trust, perhaps irrevocably. That was why I'd gone along with this ridiculousness in the first place. I could do this, for them. For the team.

I could also fuck the hell out of them one by one as soon as I got the chance, but that could be arranged later.

I slowly rose and fell on Jake's cock, dragging a groan out of him with each revolution. I much preferred controlling the penetration myself, and getting to work muscles in my legs and core that had been standing stiff for so long was a bonus. I had just settled into a nice steady rhythm when Sam's compact frame materialized out of the steamy mist wreathing us. I had almost forgotten the other guys were still here, but was thoroughly reminded by a thick erection waving in my face.

"It seems we've created a new tradition tonight," Sam said. "It would be a shame to break the streak now." His usually soft voice seemed uncharacteristically enthusiastic. Wonder why.

It was a bit of a balancing act, but with my feet planted widely, one hand on Jake's shoulder and the other on Sam's cock, I managed to start sucking him without falling off of Jake. I used the action of riding Jake to move my mouth on Sam, pulling back from him as I sank onto Jake, and taking Sam deeper as I rose off of Jake. Both men helped hold me steady, Jake's hands on my hips and Sam's on my shoulders.

Things got more complicated--and intense--when Jake started thrusting up to meet me. Each time I sank down onto his cock, he'd flex those lovely abs of his and push upward, burying himself to the root with an audible wet slap of skin against skin. As I rose, he'd sink back down to the floor just in time to do it again. Somehow we'd gotten the angle just right, so every plunging thrust sent his cock battering against that one incredible spot inside me.

It wasn't terrible. I guess.

Sam's cock was thicker than Jake's, though not so monstrous as Mick's, and I had to open my jaw pretty wide to accommodate him. I spent more time sucking and licking the head than actually swallowing him down, the constant motion of riding Jake too much to make that practical. Plus it made a convenient handle to hold onto for balance.

By the time I had gotten accustomed to this arrangement, Jake changed things up again. Holding me still with an iron grip on my hips, he planted his feet and started absolutely pounding into me, faster and harder than ever before. Distantly, I was aware of Charlie and Mick cheering and laughing, but it was all I could do to hang on for the ride as Jake savagely pummeled my ass. The rapid slapping of his body against mine was approaching machine gun levels, the noise echoing off the shower walls. He'd caught me with Sam's cock halfway down my throat, so fortunately my cries were muffled. Likely only Sam could perceive them, and he probably thought they were sounds of distress...which as far as you know, they were.

After more than a minute of this unrelenting assault, Jake finally broke. He thrust up powerfully one last time, burying himself to the hilt inside me. Jake's body went taut, every muscle standing out in sharp relief, and with a shudder he groaned out his release as he sagged back down and pulled me with him. Jake's body continued to twitch for several seconds, each shudder sending another jet deep into me, until he finally relaxed completely, panting hard.

"There," Jake said, when he got his breath under control. "I hope you learned a lot about firefighting. Because that's why we're doing this." He gave my increasingly sore ass a squeeze. "Definitely to teach you, and not for any other reason."

I rolled my eyes, clamped down my inner muscles on his doubtless hypersensitive cock for a moment just to make him gasp and squirm, then stood up on slightly shaky legs. Fortunately, the waist high wall was right there, and I made it look like I was just assuming the position again; I certainly didn't need to brace my arms on the wall to keep my legs from folding. Nope.

Sam was already moving into position behind me. Jake didn't even bother to get out of the way, remaining sprawled on the floor right where he'd collapsed, so Sam just stood over him as he lined up his cock. He swept the head against my skin, from down below my hole up to the rim, and I could feel the slightly sticky slickness of Jake's escaping load as Sam scooped it up and used it as lube to push his cock inside me.

I couldn't suppress a gasp as the head of his thick cock breached the rim. Thicker than Jake and just as long, Sam was thankfully gentle on his way in. He'd push an inch or so forward, pull back, push in deeper, wait a moment for me to acclimate, then repeat. Slowly, with each move wringing an unfortunate amount of noise from me, Sam sank deeper and deeper. After several torturous minutes, I felt the bristle of his close-trimmed pubic hair against my ass, and with one last gentle thrust, he was buried all the way into me.

That moment, naturally, is when Jake decided to sit up and wrap his lips around my long-neglected, dripping cock, swallowing it all the way down in one smooth glide.

I groaned out something like "Fuckballs shitfuck!" and had to lock my knees to keep from toppling over. I heard a soft chuckle from Sam--who may or may not have known what Jake was up to underneath us--and he started to move. Long, slow strokes, using his whole length so that the ridge of his cockhead pulled at my hole before sinking all the way back down and grinding against my prostate the entire way. Each thrust came slightly faster than the last, the pace gradually rising until he was pounding into me at a steady but punishing rate that combined with what Jake was up to had my head spinning.

Jake took the opportunity to make some mischief of his own, the slick heat of his mouth working over my cock in increasingly distracting ways. He'd flicker little tickling touches with his tongue across my balls, then let his lips just barely graze the skin along the underside of my shaft, then abruptly swallow me down again, only to slide right back off to begin some new delicious torment. It was maddening and incredible and rapidly becoming a problem as I felt the pressure, long banked, begin to build in my balls.

Sam's breathing was steady and even, his thrusts coming like clockwork. How long could he keep this up? My mind flashed to all the time we'd spent in the station gym between calls. Sam might not match Mick for raw strength, or Charlie for agility, but he outlasted us all in every challenge of endurance. He just kept pounding away at me, unceasing as the tide, every thrust sending a burst of pleasure up my spine as he pummeled my prostate. Jake worked magic on my cock beneath us; he'd sucked my whole length down his throat and with an easy bobbing motion set up a rhythm that was driving me to the edge.

When Sam ratcheted up the pace yet again--apparently he hadn't even been trying so far--it was more than I could take. I took one hand off the wall and grabbed Jake's head, rolling my hips to fuck his face while fucking myself on Sam's cock. My balls were boiling, rolled up tight against my body. My breath, coming in ragged gasps, didn't seem to get enough oxygen into me as the paired pleasures sent my brain whirling into that frozen, floaty place, that precipice just before you topple over the edge.

I fell.

Sam's next thrust sent me off the end of the world with an ecstatic cry. My brain drowned in bliss while my cock tried to drown Jake in a more literal way. He actually choked a bit, semen spilling from the corners of his lips, as I poured my load into his mouth. Sam grunted as my inner muscles clamped down on him in spasmodic squeezes, my body's shuddering disrupting his steady rhythm. Not that it stopped him. Sam just continued thrusting into me in his relentless, inexorable way, each stroke against my prostate sending another wave of pleasure crashing over my brain and another spurt into Jake's mouth.

After a long minute of floating, I had to let go of Jake and brace my other hand on the wall again, as my legs were no longer quite able to hold me up on their own. He made use of his newfound freedom to start licking my cock clean of every last runaway drop, the slick rasp of his tongue sending near-painful tingles through overly sensitive skin. Sam of course just kept thrusting, though he picked up his pace yet again in what I hoped was a sign we were nearing the finish line.

Sure enough, his ever-increasing pace soon grew erratic, his previously steady breathing getting ragged and uneven. Jake, his self-appointed task complete, wormed out from beneath us to join the others in the showers behind us. I was exhausted in mind and body, wrung out in ways I had never been before--recall that before all this started, we'd just finished the most brutally tiring single shift of my career--but I held on with grim determination, only the knowledge that Sam would soon follow the rest of us over the edge keeping me on my feet.

At long last, with the loudest noise I'd ever heard him make, Sam gave a guttural groan and emptied himself inside me. With my head dangling tiredly down between my arms, I could see his toes curling against the tile floor, the individual muscles of his legs shaking and twitching. Once, twice, and again, he buried himself to the root inside me, each thrust ending with a pulse of his cock that added one last contribution to my now extensive collection.

He held position for a moment, his breathing rapidly coming back under control. Once his shuddering stopped, he pulled out and drew me up to a (slightly creaky) stand. With a surprisingly warm smile, he clasped my shoulders. Around us, Jake, Mick, and Charlie gathered with matching smiles.

"And with that, we officially welcome you to the fold. We've each given of ourselves, given something only we can give."

"He gave back pretty well, too," put in Jake, licking his lips.

Sam sent him a quelling look and continued. "So now, with a bit of each of us in you, we can move forward as a team, bound together by more than just a job." His eyes flicked over my shoulder, towards the locker room door, and his smile got uncharacteristically wicked. "Of course, all that was the first round. Round two is just for fun."

Turning around, I saw five more men in the locker room, clad only in shit-eating grins. The men of Crew 3, stroking hard cocks and eyeing me like dogs offered steak, moved forward.

I sighed, cracked my back, and bent over the wall again. This was going to be a long night.

12