Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia began to moan loudly, throwing all caution to the wind. She didn't care if her neighbors heard her; let them enjoy the show. The wet spot on her bed grew, now the size of a softball. Her imagination ran wild with the idea of simultaneously being taken by the three men. In her fantasy world, they had limitless stamina and perfect rhythm. The only interruptions were when they changed holes or positions.

The two tendrils assaulting her clit fused to it, her wetness acting like a weak glue to keep them in contact with her. The main body of the rabbit was gyrating in perfect rhythm, the middle rotating its knobs around her insides while the tip of it made a "come here" motion pushing up against her g-spot, driving her over the edge.

The only stimulation that seems to not be in overdrive are the beads on the anal probe, but even they were buzzing away, pushing her to the inevitable climax. Her breathing became heavier, and the moans became more drawn out as she approached it. If either of her neighbors were home, they definitely knew something was happening in her apartment.

Within moments, her pussy began to clamp down on the toy as an orgasm began to build. Feeling it take hold, she pressed another button and the toy's machinations intensified, pushing her over the edge. Her holes clenched so tightly that they forced the toy from her. Soon after they left, her juices followed, sending a torrent of squirt across the bed. Screaming in pleasure, her pussy expelled wave after wave of her squirt, spraying fluids everywhere and anywhere.

Once the outpouring subsided, Julia lay there gasping for breath. She turned the toy off and sat up to look at the mess she knew she made. Rolling out of bed, she removed the sheets, wafting the smell of juices in the air. She took a long smell and smiled, thinking about how strong her orgasm was. Still naked, she took the soiled linens to the laundry room and put them in the washer. Once back in her room, she searched her dresser and grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants. Putting them on, she sat at her computer and booted up Roll20 and Discord, the crew already waiting for her. No matter what dice decided tonight, she knew her solo session started with a natural 20.

--

Jacob took a deep breath, collected himself, and pushed the basement door to the library open. At this hour, the chance of seeing someone was slim to none, so secrecy was unnecessary. One security light at the end of the wall provided the only light. He walked straight down the hall, stopped at a door under the light, and unlocked it. Upon entering, four neatly folded sets of clothes lay there. He immediately recognized two: Dean McCullugh's blazer and pencil skirt and his white robes for the evening.

He quickly undressed and folded his clothes, placing them next to the dean's. Grabbing his robes, he muttered a prayer and draped it over his shoulders. The cool material clung to his skin, causing his cock to twitch slightly.

After donning the robes, he proceeded through the next door, where two individuals with gray robes awaited him, a candle on each side. In the dim light, he couldn't recognize them, not that it mattered. With almost a third of campus a member of the Peregrinus Flammae, it could be anyone. He quickly stepped in between them. Like clockwork, as soon as he stopped moving, the attendants spoke in unison, "Exaudi orationem meam et da praesidium tuum a principe Carnali."

"Exaudi orationem meam et ne permittas me libidini servire." Jacob replied.

The attendants leaned down and blew out the candles, extinguishing the dim light. Once the darkness took over, Jacob placed his hands behind his back. He then felt the cool touch of metal on his wrists and the unmistakeable click of the clasps locking around his wrist. He took one more deep breath before another door opened. One hand was placed on each of his shoulders as he walked into the next room.

He stepped over the threshold into the new, dimly lit room; the attendants let go and walked back through from where they came. One person stood there in a black robe. Jacob knew instantly that it was Dean McCullugh in front of him. He stepped forward until he was within a few feet of Dean McCullugh, whose thin frame was completely obscured by her robe. She cleared her throat and Jacob took to his knees, hands still cuffed behind his back. She stood over him, his face inches from her crotch, and uttered the same phrase as the attendants.

This was their sanctuary. A place to escape the torment of everyday life's temptations and release oneself. Bookcases lined the walls, documenting every event in the history of the Peregrinus Flammae and the university. While currently pitch black, the ceiling above was home to an extravagant Renaissance-style painting depicting man's battle with lust against the Carnal Prince. It depicted three women being taken by over two dozen men. Each woman was defiled in different ways. One was on her knees, surrounded by men while she sucked on a cock and jerked off another two. Another woman lay there with one man below her, his cock buried deep into her asshole, and another on top drilling in her pussy. The final woman lay in a heap, semen covering her body, face, and hair. Aside from the lewd sexual acts, all three women had silver nipple piercings and tattoos covering their backs and stomach. The men on the other hand had no bodily markings, but their faces told a different story. While each one had the distinct look of ecstasy, their eyes told a story of an otherworldly determination.

"Exaudi orationem meam et da praesidium tuum a principe Carnali," the Dean whispered, brining Jacob back to the current moment.

He softly replied, "Exaudi orationem meam et ne permittas me libidini servire."

Dean McCullugh reached up to unclasp her robe, letting it fall to the ground. Just as with Jacob, she was completely naked underneath. Despite the dim light from candles on the perimeter, he could see the mark of her status above him. A tattoo of what could loosely be described as a flaming sword on her stomach, the hilt beginning just below her belly button. The flames, which looked more like tendrils, wrapped around her lower torso and encompassed her entire back. The only markings on the top half are the silver hoop nipple rings, which shimmered in the darkness.

Jacob felt his cock begin to harden. Within moments, he was fully erect. The only thing he could see at this moment was her hairy pussy, but he wanted for nothing else. He licked his lips, knowing what lay next, precum already beginning to leak. Dean McCullugh could see the lust in his eyes and grabbed him by the hair, shoving his face into her. Without hesitation, he began to suck on her clit, occasionally sliding his tongue into her folds. Despite her normal stoicism, soft moans escaped her, which Jacob used as motivation to increase the vigor and speed at which he sucked and tongued her moistening slit. Soon, his face was covered in her juices, the scent of her pussy clinging to his face, flooding his senses.

She pressed his face deeper into her pussy, but due to the restraints holding his hands behind his back, Jacob was unable to mount any kind of resistance. Not that he would, his cock seemed to be harder than it had ever been, precum leaking out and dripping onto the floor. Eventually, she pulled his face away, spit and her juices forming a trail from her lips to his. The wry smile was on her face as Jacob tried to avoid looking at her.

"No reason to be ashamed, my dear Jacob. Your feelings are what the Carnal Prince desires. This is why we needed to meet. Your mission with Julia will push you beyond your normal limits. I must help you contain your desires."

He picked his head up and looked at her, his face glistening from her juices, "Yes ma'am. Thank you."

"But that does not mean we are done."

With that, the dean turned around and shoved her ass into Jacob's face. She moaned as he prodded her rosebud with his tongue, her fingers ran down the tattoo on her stomach to her engorged clit. She gently massaged it, the sensation enhanced by Jacob's tongue invading her ass. All he could muster were a few grunts and groans, but his pleasure was evident by the vigor with which he assaulted her.

She increased the rate at which she rubbed her clit to a feverish pitch, the friction effectively eliminated by the juices leaking from her. Eyes closed and biting her lower lip, Dean McCullugh reached behind her with her free hand and drove Jacob's face deeper into her ass. With the increased speed on her clit and Jacob's invading tongue, her moans grow louder, filling the empty room and echoing off the high ceiling. Eventually, her moans shortened into quick, labored breaths as the dual assault brought her to her first orgasm. She arched her back and inadvertently stepped away from Jacob to catch herself as her legs buckled. Jacob took the opportunity to take a proper full breath.

She turned around and smiles at Jacob, "How are you feeling? Have you defeated the hold of the Carnal Prince yet?"

"No, ma'am," he replied, looking down at his throbbing cock, precum pooling on the floor under him.

Dean McCullugh's smile turned slightly sinister, "Stand up."

A soft "Yes, ma'am" is the only reply he manages, and does as commanded.

She reached back and pulls a piece of metal from her bun. Once removed, her long jet-black hair falls, covering her shoulders and ending below her still firm but petite breasts. In a single swift move, she moved behind Jacob and wrapped her long fingers around his cock, slowly stroked it, and whispered in his ear, "You must fight the temptation."

She occasionally glides a finger over the head of his rigid cock, smearing his precum everywhere and using it as a lube. The addition of his fluids allow her to pick up speed, although she does it at random. The inconsistent motions elicited noises somewhere between pleasure and torture.

After what felt like hours to Jacob, Dean McCullugh lets go of his aching cock and slides to her knees in front of him in a single swift motion; Jacob's cock pointed accusingly at her face. She licked her lips and stared up at Jacob before wrapping her fingers around his member again. Instead of changing her speed this time, she introduces her tongue to the mix, slowly taking his member in her mouth. With deliberate motions, she takes more of his cock in her throat until her nose is buried in his hips, all 8" of his throbbing cock down her throat. Jacob groans as she expertly takes his entire cock in her mouth, "Oh fuck yes, Dean. This feels so good."

She slides off, leaving only the head in her mouth. When she does, she rolls her tongue around it before gently pressing her teeth into him. When she does, Jacob grimaces and nods in understanding. He cannot let the pleasure overtake him. He must control his lust, otherwise, she will have to take over for him. She resumes sucking his cock, loud slurping noises filling the room. Glancing up, she can see Jacob squirming and the tortured look on his face as he uses every fiber not to moan. To add to his predicament, she reintroduces her free hand onto his balls, massaging them.

Dean McCullugh smiled, knowing she was in full control of Jacob. No matter how much pleasure she brings him, he will not find release until she feels he is ready. And based on his current situation, that will take some time.

She pulls off his cock, a massive string of saliva and precum linking her mouth to his member. He bucks his hips, causing the mixture to break and land across the dean's cheek and nose. Without flinching, she scrapes it off and licks her fingers clean. Once clean, she takes the head of his cock in her mouth again. Instead of using her empty hand on his balls, she slides it further behind and begins to prod and massage the outer ring of Jacob's asshole. He jerks in surprise at first touch, but quickly relaxes as she slowly inserts the first digit of her middle finger. As his ass opens to allow it entrance, she slides further onto his shaft and brings a renewed sense of purpose to the blowjob. The extra stimulus to Jacob causes his cock to leak even more, but the more he adds to Dean McCullugh's throat, the more the spit mixture spills out, running down her chin and into her long black hair.

Once she felt Jacob had enough, she pulled her finger out of his ass and simultaneously stopped sucking his cock. The sudden stop elicits another groan from Jacob, but Dean McCullugh simply wipes the mess from her face. Once clean, she takes the metal rod and inserts it into the handcuffs binding his wrists together. But before she unlocks the clasps, she whispers in his ear one last time. "Are you going to be a good boy?"

Jacob nods, biting his lower lip while his balls ache from the tease he has endured. "Y--y--yes, ma'am. I promise to be a good boy."

With that, she flicked her wrist and unlocked the shackles binding his wrist. After releasing him, she stands up, towering over him in her black leather boots. He refuses to look up at her as she gently plays with the gold rings in her nipples with one hand and gently rubs her clit with the other. Jacob stands there, slowly stroking his cock while staring at Dean McCullugh, slowly inserting two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. She pulls her fingers out, her juices clinging to them, and presses them into Jacob's mouth. He eagerly sucks on her fingers, cleaning every drop of her nectar off her fingers.

Feeling he has done a sufficient job, Dean McCullugh removes her fingers from his mouth. She slides her hand up his jaw and into his hair, where she grabs a handful, pulling him in for a kiss. She forces her tongue into his mouth, forcing Jacob to taste the mixture of her juice and his seed on her lips and tongue. They continue the kiss more a moment, Dean McCullugh never releasing his hair until she feels his member begin prodding her thighs.

"Lay down," she commands him and points to the middle of the room.

He dutifully obeys her, his cock pointing straight up at the scene on the ceiling. He stares at it as well, enamored by the detail and a desire to be one of the men involved. Dean McCullugh steps over him, the juices leaking down her thighs shimmering in the candlelight.

"Don't worry, my dear Jacob. If everything goes according to plan, you can have your wish." She lowers herself onto him, resting on her knees, but just before his cock head enters her pussy. He can feel the heat radiating from it, pushing him deeper into a lust-filled frenzy. She freezes for a moment, letting his cock twitch under her while he takes in the sight before her. His once bare chest now shows the markings of the Peregrinus Flammae, a tattoo similar to Dean McCullugh's. Unlike her black ink, his tattoo is more of a dark blue and has a slight glow to it. Once she sees the mark appear, she lowers her hips in one solid motion, his cock easily sliding into her. As soon as his head penetrates her outer lips, they moan in unison, Jacob's hands latching onto the dean's hips. She leans forward until her protruding nipples are in Jacob's face, her forearms beside his head for support.

Without needing any prompting, Jacob begins hammering away. The wet sounds of their bodies slapping together echoed in the room. The gold chain joining her nipples rings flies around with every thrust. He quickly takes her left nipple in his mouth and begins to tease it with his tongue, occasionally tugging on the ring as well. Each pull on the ring causes Dean McCullugh to yelp slightly and then rock her hips harder on his cock as a thank you. Any semblance of the formal ritual dissipates as their passions increase.

Dean McCullugh attempts to gain control but fails every time she opens her mouth to speak, "Ja-Jacob, yes...that's it. Fuck me."

All he can do is grunt and groan in response with her nipple in his mouth, but he lets his body respond by slowing down slightly but thrusting with much more force. The harder thrusts pop her nipples out of his mouth. He pivots his attention from sucking to sliding his hands up her torso, fingers tracing the lines of the tattoo on her stomach before they find their home on her nipples. Once they find their home, he begins to rub his thumbs over the hard nubs. Dean McCullugh arches her back and cries out, grinding her hips against Jacob while he thrusts upwards into her.

Jacob returns to his manic pace, sacrificing power in each thrust for speed. The change doesn't faze Dean McCullugh. She continues to moan while Jacob continues his assault on her pussy and nipples. The added stimulus sends her body into overdrive. When that happens, her tattoo begins to glow slightly. As soon as it does, she feels the wave of an orgasm begins to take hold. Her pussy clenches around Jacob's cock, slowing his thrusting. With his slower pace, she takes a hand and begins furiously rubbing her clit. Soon, the wave reaches its crescendo, and she lifts her hips off his cock and sends a torrent of squirt all over Jacob. The stream blasts out of her, covering the floor and Jacob. He wipes the nectar off his face and then grabs her hips and thrusts his cock upwards into her again. She screams in pleasure as her entire pussy throbs with the immediate afterglow of the orgasm.

With new vigor, he begins pumping into her, the glow of his tattoo increasing as he now builds towards his own explosion. His grunting becomes less focused, and his rhythm becomes erratic. Now that Dean McCullugh has been released; he will soon find his own. Jacob tries to keep a rhythm, but the combination of the earlier teasing and the smell of Dean McCullugh's squirt overloading his senses pushes him over the edge. He joins her cries in ecstasy as his cock explodes into her. They scream in unison as his cock shoots inside with similar violence to Dean McCullugh's earlier squirt.

Jacob lay there, spent. Dean McCullugh stands up, his seed dripping out of her while his deflating cock makes a loud smack as it hits his stomach. She walks away, pulling her hair back into her typical tight bun, and begins to thumb over a row of books and selects a rather tattered-looking one. The once bright red leather binding was a mere shadow of its former glory. Dean McCullugh brings to Jacob, crouching down to be on the same level as him, "Here. Make sure our new TA finds this book tomorrow. I'm sure the Peregrinus Flammae would be of great interest to her."

He leans up, takes it from her, and nods obediently, "Yes, ma'am."

Before Jacob could finish his acknowledgment, Dean McCullugh gathered her robe and made for the exit, leaving him naked in the dim glow of the candlelight. He looked down at the book he was handed, Maiestatis Articuli de Ignis Pugnando cum Igne, the same book that brought him into the fold.

12