Peregrinus Flammae Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt finally joined his sister, who mindlessly scrolled through her phone, waiting for him. He cocked his head, "What's with the bag? You got other plans for the night?"

"I do, as a matter of fact. If everything goes to plan, I don't plan on coming back tonight," she said matter-of-factly, trying not to give anything away.

He raised an eyebrow at her bluntness, "Oh, so who is the lucky guy? Or lady?"

"You'll meet them later," she replied as she descended the steps, giving her hips just a slight sway to grab his attention. The shorts she chose for the evening barely covered her ample ass, the bottom of her butt peeking out the bottom. The plunging neckline of her loose-fitting black halter top wouldn't help him either. She guaranteed he would see her nipples several times before things started.

He stared as he followed her down, unsure why he couldn't look away from his sister's ass. He definitely noticed a spike in his sex drive since moving to California. He couldn't pin it on any specific event. He was working out just slightly more now he had a gym buddy, but that wouldn't explain his urges to masturbate several times a day. Now, he found himself fantasizing about his sister.

Dinner was uneventful for the most part, other than Julia's constant teasing. The constant glimpses of her nipples kept Matt on edge the entire evening. She continually steered their conversation to the sultry side when she wasn't flaunting her assets, even if he tried to ask about her studies. He couldn't escape it, but he didn't care anymore for some reason. Something about the way she spoke drew him in deeper with each word. By the end of their dinner, his cock was about to burst through his shorts, and he was annoyed she planned on staying out rather than bringing someone home. He needed to watch someone fuck her senseless. Plus, if it's home and he's lucky, she could invite him to join.

Julia looped her arm in Matt's as they left the restaurant. He looked at her and smiled warmly, hoping that if he turned on the charm, she would bring her "date" home. "I think Jacob and Courtney may be on campus. Let's see if we can find them!" Julia playfully called out as she ran into the darkness, leaving Matt completely dumbfounded. The Julia he knew wouldn't just take off unless she had something really important to do, and even then, a brisk walk was more likely.

Curious, concerned, and excited over what she might be up to, Matt took off after her. Even with her head start, he was an athlete and would catch her soon. Or so he thought. She was gone. He was by himself in the darkness of campus. In the distance, he could see the soft glow of street lamps and figured that's probably where the others are. He made his way to the lights, and to his relief, the outline of a group slowly came into focus. As he got closer, though, he saw that it was more than just three people, but about a dozen or so, all standing in an arc except for one. Everyone wore the same gray robe except two: the one in the middle of the arc in black and the person they surrounded in white.

Forgetting about his sister momentarily, Matt needed to see what was happening. He crept closer, trying to use the bushes as cover. Crouching behind a small, flowering bush, he was less than 50 feet from the group. From this distance, he could hear and see what was happening. And to his amazement, the voice that rang loud and clear was that of his sister. He wasn't sure what she was saying since it was all in Latin, but he still listened intently.

So rapt in what he was witnessing, he was utterly oblivious to the woman on the end who peeled away and snuck up on him. He had been unconsciously massaging his cock through his shorts when he felt the soft touch of another hand on his, "We can help you with that," she cooed and slid her hand directly onto his bulge.

When he spun around to look, he was face to face with Courtney. He had only met her in passing during a run with Jacob. She looked and sounded every bit like the girl next door. Not particularly tall himself, Matt still towered over her. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail similar to the style Dean McCullugh sported every day. Her hand was still on his cock, which caused her robe to open, displaying her naked and marked body.

He nodded and took her hand as she led him to the group like a lost child. Julia turned to face him as they approached. Julia gave Courtney a loving smile and then a tight embrace, "Thank you. I will be sure to pay you in kind." She let go of the small woman and kissed her deeply, pressing her tongue into Courtney's mouth. "Now, please, let us welcome my brother to our family."

Courtney bowed her head in reverence to Julia and retreated to her position at the end of the arc. Julia turned to her brother with the most welcoming and loving faces he had ever seen. There was something otherworldly about how she looked right now. Regal wasn't the right word for it. It was more than that. At that moment, time stopped for Matt; his sister's face overtook his consciousness. When he finally returned to the moment, she pressed the chalice against his lips. He had no idea what he drank, but it sent a shockwave through him that ultimately settled in his cock. He needed to put it in something, and his world went dark.

-

The sounds of moaning and slapping woke Matt from his slumber. He tried to sit up but found he had been bound to some type of stone slab. The only appendage he could move was his head, which turned to see a full-scale orgy around him. At this time he realized he was naked, his cock sticking straight up, the bulbous head glistening in the candlelit room with precum. He wanted nothing more than to break the bindings that held him and join, but something told him waiting would be a much better plan.

He could see the petite Courtney being spit roasted by Jacob and a barista from The Golden Roast off his left shoulder. It was fascinating to watch her expertly handle both of their impressive cocks. They worked her in unison; as one would pull out, the other would drive in. Her moans became more of a garbled mess as the other man abused her mouth. Occasionally he would pull his cock from her mouth and smack her in the face with it, smearing her spit and his precum everywhere.

Curious about the rest of the room, Matt looked to his right to see a thick woman with a heavy southern drawl screaming in pleasure as Dean McCullugh drove her fist into the woman's pussy. When she would stop to catch her breath, he could hear Dean McCullugh berate the woman, "You're just a slut Mrs. Perrum. You want anything shoved in your holes, and your husband is no better. He's just a subservient fuck stick for us. He loves watching you get fucked, doesn't he." The thick woman nodded in agreement and looked to see her husband, a hulk of a human, simply sitting there, slowly stroking his cock as he watched his wife get fisted.

Dean McCullugh removed her hand from the woman's pussy and smeared her juices over her face before leaving her to walk to Matt. This entire time, the one person he wanted most of all was nowhere to be found. She sauntered over to him, and it was like a veil was lifted from his mind. He was fully cognizant of what was happening and actively wanted to participate. He also noticed that everyone, and upon looking at his torso, had the same tattoo on their chest and stomach. As Dean McCullugh approached him, he beamed with excitement.

She gave him a loving pat before climbing onto the table and straddling his face. She didn't lower herself immediately, opting to hold her lips just far enough so he came up just short when he lunged forward. The scent of her sex teased him and drove him into a more profound lust. Dean McCullugh opted to pleasure herself over him instead of giving him the honor and began to rub her clit, the metal ring flickering in the candlelight.

Matt thrashed against the bindings, trying to reach her honeypot, but fell against the slab each time. He noticed the scenes around him had changed, and now Courtney was atop the barista, slamming her hips down onto him. Matt could see that her ass was the recipient of his pounding this time. Jacob, Mrs. Perrum, and her husband made a new threesome in which the thick woman was sandwiched between the two. She cried out in pain and pleasure as they pushed her ass to its limit.

Dean McCullugh began to work her clit furiously, trying to bring herself to her first orgasm. Realizing he wouldn't be allowed to help, he simply laid there watching her pussy moisten. Her juices ran down her legs, with small drips falling onto Matt's face. He opened his mouth and tried to catch each strand of her cum as it ran down, relishing the taste like the liquid before.

It didn't take long before the first orgasm shook Dean McCullugh to her core. Her breath shortened, and she lost her balance, falling onto Matt's waiting face. He immediately attacked her clit to bring her over the edge and was greeted with a torrent of her juices flooding his mouth. He swallowed as much as he could but soon turned to a sputtering mess as Dean McCullugh began to grind her pussy across his face.

With his view obstructed and his senses overloaded by the pussy attacking his face, Matt was oblivious to the women who made their way to help him. The first to join was Courtney, who sucked his balls into her mouth while she slowly stroked his cock. She would roll each testicle over her tongue before taking them both in her mouth. Each time she repeated the rotation, his cock would twitch and expel another glob of precum that ran down and acted as lube for the handjob.

After the orgasm finished passing through, Dean McCullugh stood up and walked into the mass of people and immediately began to service three men at once, a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. Matt could only watch in awe as she comfortably took each shaft to its base. Their precum and her spit dribbled down her chin, making her breasts shine in the dim light. As she worked the three men, a middle-aged woman with salt and pepper hair and sagging breasts wriggled under her and began to lap at the wet and sopping pussy of Dean McCulllugh.

Mrs. Perrum moaned in pleasure as she felt her husband and Jacob unleash their loads simultaneously in her ass. Jacob pulled his slightly deflated cock from her and helped her stand up. They walked together to Matt as he helped her onto the slab, where she replaced Dean McCullugh. Mrs. Perrum grabbed Matt's hair to hold him in place with a devilish grin, "Eat up." She sank her hips forward and pressed her cum leaking asshole on his face while she rubbed her clit.

Courtney had slid up and mounted his stiff cock slamming her hips down onto him, moaning in pleasure, and tweaking her nipple piercings. Matt was utterly helpless as these two women had their way with him. His face was a cum and squirt mess as Mrs. Perrum dragged her holes across his face, often settling with her ass on his mouth, forcing him to lap at the cum cocktail.

Matt could feel Courtney's pussy clamp down on his member as an orgasm began to work through her. She pulled off his cock as she came to spray him with her squirt. Feeling the warm liquid splash onto her sent Mrs. Perrum over the edge, joining her squirt with that of Courtney and Dean McCullugh on the helpless man. Both women remained on him for a bit, using him to bring them down from the intensity of their orgasms before being helped off by one of the many men in the room.

They were quickly replaced by other women who repeated the same sequence on Matt. One woman would sit on his face while another would take his cock into one of her holes. After they used him for their orgasm, they would be rotated out, moving back into the main orgy. Every time a new woman was introduced to his mouth, they forced him to clean out their holes despite the mixture of cum. He understood his assignment and eagerly lapped at their holes, opening his mouth each time for their squirt.

Finally, the woman he had waited all night finally made her appearance, and she was every bit as amazing as Matt expected. Julia made her way to the altar completely naked except the ceremonial strap-on, which she learned was allegedly one of King David's slave-breaking rods. It was worn by his mistresses as a dildo or used as a club due to its sturdy design.

She never spoke as she approached him, but everyone had a role. Jacob, Mr. Perrum, the barista, and another man whom Matt didn't know unbound him from the altar, only to force him onto all fours before tethering him down. He didn't fight back, partially wanting whatever to happen but knowing he would be easily overpowered. In his new position, he had to crane his neck to see behind him, but it was uncomfortable, so he decided to wait for a surprise.

Complete silence still filled the room until he could hear soft footsteps approaching him from both sides. He peeked behind to see two unknown women walk on each side, pulling his asscheeks apart, exposing his virginal asshole. Their positioning blocked everything else behind him, so he didn't see who began to tongue his hole.

Each time the tongue pressed inside, his cock would twitch and expel a drop of precum. It didn't take long for a small pool to collect underneath as the mystery tongue eventually worked its way inside completely. Matt was in heaven. He had never had his ass eaten before, but the sensations it sent through had him wanting more.

His prayers were answered as the tongue exited his ass. He also felt the hands change that held his ass apart as the new grip felt like someone directly behind him. He turned his head to see his sister grinning at him as she lined the head of the strap-on with his saliva-covered asshole. "Conprehendat te libido," she exclaimed as she slowly penetrated his ass.

Despite his first time, he groaned as his hole opened for the massive tool. Julia didn't overwhelm him as she slowly inserted the dildo inch by inch, giving her little brother time to adapt. He leaned down to brace himself on one arm as he reached back to play with his cock while his sister pressed her own into him until he could feel her skin pressed against his.

She settled there momentarily, giving him one last chance to adjust to being filled. Once his ass had time to adjust around the shaft fully, Julia began to drive into him slowly. He groaned in pleasure as his sister took his anal virginity. He couldn't have been happier at this moment, feeling himself slowly creep towards an orgasm while getting pegged.

He began to press his hips back against her, but was met with a swift slap on his ass. "No," was the only thing Julia said before pushing his head down to slam the rod into his ass as hard as she could.

With his head pressed into the stone, he couldn't stroke himself anymore, but he didn't need to. The rate at which Julia pummeled him had him creeping towards the edge of his first orgasm. His cock twitched and constantly leaked thick strings of precum each time she drove into him. It quickly became too much as he finally met his first release of the night, spraying thick wads of cum everywhere as he screamed in pleasure.

Julia slowly withdrew from her brother, admiring the handiwork as his asshole winked at her. "Untie him. He is ready," she commanded as the same four who bound him untied him. "Now, my dearest Matt, are you ready for your reward?" She asked as she removed the harness and joined him on the altar while the orgy resumed around them.

He nodded as she lay on her back and lifted her legs to expose her holes to him. He positioned himself over her, admiring the promised land she delivered him to. "Fuck me. Fuck your queen. Fuck your sister and join us in the New Age."

He needed no other coaxing and drove his still-hard cock into his sister's wet folds. They moaned in unison as Matt felt her pussy grip his dick, almost pulling him deeper into her. Unlike Julia, Matt didn't give her any time to adjust and immediately began thrusting as hard as he could. Her large breasts bounced in her face as he hammered away until she grabbed them to play with her nipple rings.

It only took him a few hard strokes to feel his second orgasm begin to build inside him, but something stopped him from reaching his zenith. He tried to increase his pace, which caused Julia to tug on her nipples harder and scream in pleasure, but Matt was still at a wall. He looked down and could see she lay in a pile of their fluids.

As he watched her rub her clit while he fucked her with every fiber of his being, he felt her snatch clamp down tightly on him before forcing him out. When his cock popped out of her wet hole, it was joined by a geyser of her squirt, which initially hit his chest before he leaned down to drink as much as he could. Her juices were the sweetest liquid he had ever tasted, and he eagerly took as much as he could manage, eventually placing his mouth at the source.

Once her orgasm subsided, she yanked his head away from her pussy and spit on his face, "I didn't say to stop fucking me." She threw his head away before rolling onto all fours and spreading her ass apart. Matt licked his lips as he hurried up to line his thick cock up with her asshole. "I said to fuck me!" She yelled at him before driving her hips backward and impaling herself on his rod.

Matt knew what to do the moment the head of his cock breached her sphincter. He reached down to grab a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back towards him. When she began to arch her back, he drove the entire length of his cock into her bowels. "You want me to fuck you? I'll fuck you like the Royal slut you are." He growled as he increased the force of his strokes.

Julia screamed in pleasure as her brother fucked her with everything he had. Each time his cock disappeared into her ass, she cried out in ecstasy. Despite the pleasure the coursing through her, his cock alone wasn't going to deliver her the orgasm she needed. She reached between her legs and drove two fingers into her soaking pussy. She worked them back and forth until she felt the impending wave of pleasure begin to build.

Matt could feel Julia's ass tighten against his cock as she approached her orgasm. This started him down the path to his second release as well. His thrusting became more erratic as he struggled to keep his rhythm from the euphoria that coursed through him.

Their orgasms building together helped push each of them over the edge. Julia's asshole flexed around Matt's cock, which caused his cock to swell and prepare to release his own geyser of cum in her bowels. Soon, he screamed in pleasure as he exploded, which simultaneously caused Julia to cum and squirt everywhere while his cock remained buried in her ass. Despite cumming moments ago, it felt like the biggest orgasm of his life as the sheer volume caused it to seep from around his cock, still buried in her ass.

He slunk away from her and fell back into his heels as his cock deflated from his second orgasm. Julia leaned forward, pressing her tits against the stone and letting her brother admire his handiwork, "Thank you for the offering. I hope you have plenty more," she cooed before Courtney walked from the orgy and began to lap at the cum leaking from Julia's well-fucked ass.

-

Samuel sat at the dining room table, reading the Sunday newspaper and sipping his coffee. Taylor came bolting into the kitchen, screaming joyfully and waving her husband's phone in the air, "JASON DID IT! HE DID IT HONEY!"

He set his coffee down and ran over to her, grabbing her to calm her down. "What do you mean, he did it? He already found a buyer," Samuel asked his wife, prying his phone from her hands and seeing the text preview.

JASON: I hope you don't mind an extra three quarter...

He stared at his phone in disbelief. He and Taylor already thought the asking price of $8.5m for the business was steep, but the broker assured them that it was possible and could be on the low side given recent laws and policy changes.