Perfect Fit 01

Story Info
A box of varied condom size, by magic are always a good fit.
9.6k words
4.85
6.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
312 Followers

A week ago, at Julie's bachelorette party, she was opening the gifts from her friends. The drunk girls were giggling at the kinky present she was opening. One box contained a pair of edible panties, while another one had a little clit sucker. The girls blushed and laughed while a drunk middle-aged woman exclaimed: "Oh, you'll see. That's my favorite one too. You'll love it". Julie blushed, accepting the naughty gifts.

She then ripped the wrapping of the next gift. It was the one of Morgane. Morgane was a childhood friend of Julie. Morgane was quite different from Julie. She believed in esoteric things and Celtic magic. She had been with her throughout their school year in France until Julie moved to Lausanne for university, where she met David. Morgane knew that her cute friend was shy and a bit prudish. David was the first and only boyfriend she had ever had. Through long conversations with Morgane, she had expressed that while she loved David and wouldn't want to trade him for anyone, she regretted not exploring a bit more.

Under the wrapping was a box of condoms. It was a sampling box. It had all sizes and different kinds. Julie had a perplexed look on her face. While she was a bit prudish, she had at least had sex with David. They both knew he fitted well in a regular-sized condom. Why would she need a sampling set? The girls at the party didn't seem to notice this and continued on their party to the next gift.

Later, Julie approached Morgane. "Hey, hun, thanks for the gift. But you know, I know what size David is. Why the sampling pack?"

Julie knew Morgane wasn't stupid. She had to have an idea in her head. She hoped she wasn't suggesting she be unfaithful or have a threesome, as that definitely wasn't her kind of thing.

Morgane looked Julie in her eyes with a mischievous expression. "Oh, don't worry. I just know you've always wanted to... try new things. I'm just going to say this. All of these condoms will be a perfect fit for David."

"Is that one of your Celtic magic things? It's not going to hurt David, is it?" Julie asked. She didn't believe in her magic and fortune-telling hobbies but feared she might have messed with those rubbers somehow.

"Oh, don't worry, it'll be fun. I just got a colleague to put a spell on the box."

The rest of the night had been a drunken blur where they bar-hopped across Paris. Julie woke up the morning after with a splitting headache. She packed her things in her suitcase and went to the train station. The blinding light of the morning was assaulting her sensitive eyes under her shades. The city was busy and noisy as usual. The moment she sat in the train seat, she could finally relax. It didn't take long for the train to depart and reach its fulgurating speed. As the AC pushed cool air on her face, she found herself on the verge of sleeping, reminiscing the memories of the day before. It was so lovely to have seen all her old friends from college and Lycée. She thought about the gifts. She didn't have much of an adult toy collection, but she definitely wanted to try that little clit sucker. Then she remembered the gift from Morgane. She took out the condom box of her bag to look at it.

From the exterior, it looked absolutely normal. It was a sample pack with 6 condoms in it. It had three sizes: XL, regular, and snug, with two variants. The standard lube variant and the one with delay gel on the inside to help the guy last longer. Looking at those two variants, she thought, "David, for sure, does not need the delay ones. He lasts longer than me already". Julie was quite sensitive and often came quickly during sex. Even though the internet was filled with stories about girls having 3, 4, or even more orgasms in a row, she was more of the type of having a strong one and wanting to be over after it. She had taken the habit of getting David riled up during foreplay to make sure he wouldn't last too long after her own orgasm.

Once home, she quickly forgot about the gift. She and David had a wedding to prepare for. The date was at the end of the month.

............................

While cleaning the house a week later, David came across something unusual. In a bag full of gifts from the bachelorette party, there was a box of condoms. But it wasn't the brand that he and Julie used. For an instant, his heart stopped, wondering why such a thing was in her bag? Did she cheat on him at her bachelorette party? That was impossible. Julie would never do that. Moreover, the box was still new and unopened. "It must have been some stupid bachelorette party joke or something," he chuckled. Still, he was curious to know the story behind those. He stored the box in the drawer they usually put the condoms in and thought he might just use them next time to see the reaction of Julie.

............................

Later that night, after a few wine glasses, Julie was feeling a bit frisky. She was on the couch with David. Watching some movies on the TV. She was lying half on him. His large frame was comfortable to lay on, and his manly perfume made her head spin even more. Since her party in Paris, they haven't had intimate time together because of all the preparations. She didn't even make time to take care of herself. Because of this, her frustrated body was starting to revolt. The warmth of David's body was making it warm in between her thighs. She squished her thighs, rubbing them, trying to extinguish the needy feeling she was feeling down below, but it only made it worse. She felt the wetness was starting to form. If she had been a bit more shameless, she would have slid her hand down her pants, but instead, she rubbed David's inner thigh.

David was focused on the movie and looked at Julie, only to be met by her puppy eyes. He knew those needy, cute hazelnut-colored eyes. Even though she was shy and had a hard time communicating her needs, Julie had a reasonably high libido. David grinned, for he knew what she wanted.

"Oh, you're such a needy girl, you know that?"

"Oh, tu n'aimes pas ça? I can stop if you want," the French girl said, biting her lower lip, moving her hand up to his cock. She stroked him over his pants, making him grunt. She crawled on him. Pressing her small frame body on him, letting him bask in the floral scent of her body. Her warm touch had him hard.

He reciprocated by grabbing her slender waist and pulling her in a kiss. He loved the soft sensations of her lips on his. She tugged down on his pants, letting his cock spring out of them. She then left the kiss to make her way down. Her mouth was inches away from his cock. It was such a nice pink color, she thought. She loved the warmth and weight of it in her hand. She also loved the effect it had on David. David, usually stoic and unphased, couldn't hide his feelings when he was in her hands. She looked into the blue eyes of her boyfriend while her tongue traced up his cock. He squirmed as the tip of his cock entered her mouth. She then sucked on the tip of his dick, only to release him with a "pop!". His head recoiled with pleasure. Julie also had the finger of her other hand down in her sweatpants. Her finger was flicking her swollen clit. It was drenched in her juices. She was already moaning with his cock in her mouth.

David moved a hand in her hair to stop her from getting him too close to orgasm. "Hey babe, let's take this to the bedroom."

She was annoyed that she was stopped in her actions but still agreed. She knew she would cum quickly and would have loved to take her lover to the edge before letting him in. Once on the bed, she got her pants off, waiting for David. On his side, he opened the drawer to take the new box of condoms Julie had brought back from her trip. When she saw them, her eyes grew wide.

"David! No... Those are... They are from Morgane, at the party."

"Don't worry, I know you probably haven't done anything bad. But still, I'm curious. Why did she give you those?" He asked playfully, curious, opening the box.

"She said that... They were supposed to be magic or something. You know how she is. But she said it might have some effect on you."

"Do you think it'll really have an effect?" Asked David.

"Probably not, but let's try it. What Morgane told me was a bit cryptic. She didn't go into the details. But she told me it would always be a perfect fit... That it had a spell on it or something," Julie responded.

"Oh, a perfect fit? Then I'm probably going to need an XL one," He said, smirking, knowing he was a regular size. The condom he picked was an XL size with the delay gel in it. David had never tried a condom with delay gel but liked the idea of being able to fuck longer than usual. Julie had the opposite thought; she would have preferred him not to last longer.

Julie stared at her fiance, rolling the large condom on his cock. She always loved staring at him while he did that; the way the condom latex made his beautiful cock shine was a mesmerizing sight. But this time, the ring around his cock was a bit loose, and the latex seemed to not be tightly wrapped as it usually did. Well, that's until his cock started to swell... It looked as if it was just getting more and more erect than before. His average 6-inch turned into a thick 9-inch cock. Both of them were in awe. They never believed in the magic crap that Morgane was talking about but only agreed out of politeness. But now, they had undeniable proof that it existed!

Julie extended her hand to touch him. She had never seen such a massive cock in the flesh as David was the only man she had ever been with. She tried to wrap her hand around it, but it was too big now. The weight of it was staggering.

"Wow... I never thought it would have worked... Shit. Do you want to stop? If you think it's too big, I'd understand."

"I... no. Let's try it. But be really gentle with it, ok?" Julie replied. She was scared but oddly massively excited. Her whole being was tingling. She had the same nervousness and excitement as she did the first time they had sex. She wondered how her body would react to such a giant cock. Often, she felt her vagina was tight around her two fingers and thought David was big before. How would this feel?

"Ok, I'll slowly. Let me know if it hurts."

David crawled over her; she had the expression of a deer caught in a car's headlights. She was so scared, yet curious. He aligned the large tip of his cock on her entrance and gently rubbed it up and down, picking up a bit of the wetness of her lower lips. The head of his dick on her vulva felt so different than usual. It was still warm on her, but feeling it slide over her clit only emphasized how bigger it was. Finally, he aligned it and began to press to enter her. The pressure she felt worried her it might not even fit. She pushed back against it a bit, too, and finally, her lips started to spread apart. Instead of the usual feeling she had where she only felt him glide into her, now she felt like he was stretching her apart.

"Oh... Putain!" she grimaced as the large phallus finally entered her. Once inside, he moved forward until he felt resistance a bit more than halfway in. "No deeper." Julie recoiled.

"Alright, I'll go slow until there."

Julie's hands unconsciously grabbed and scratched David's sides, leaving marks. On his side, Julie's pussy was extremely tight on his cock. He did feel the numbing characteristic of the condom on his cock. Still, weirdly enough, he felt that his orgasm was already getting closer despite his slow thrusting.

Julie was flicking her clit while David was only doing a small half-thrust of his enormous cock. Despite the pain, Julie was feeling her orgasm quickly approaching as usual. David was feeling the repercussions of Julie flicking her bean. This alone was making his cock closer to cuming. Her vagina was starting to pulse on him, making him throb too. It had only been two or three minutes since they started, but his cock was throbbing hard. He couldn't contain it. He tried to stop, but it was too late. Julie, too, was beginning to feel the excitement creeping up. The usually shy girl was uncontrollably moaning while biting her lower lip. The agony was letting its place to overwhelming pleasure. Her juices were gushing as, finally, her hips were shaking. David's rhythm was getting lively but only going at half his length.

"Oh... Merde, oui! Oui! Je viens!" Julie exclaimed as she grabbed and pulled on the sheets. "You don't have to stop, honey. You can finish, too."

She thought her lover had stopped to not hurt her, but she hadn't realized he had cum at the same time as her. Usually, he lasted at least a couple more minutes than her. He slowly pulled out her spent hole to reveal a filled condom. "Fuck honey, you.. You were so tight. I just couldn't last any longer," he said, taking his cock in his hand, still amazed at the size of it.

Her stare fixed on the white-filled tip, she stuttered: "That was something. I liked it, but I don't know if I could take that every time". She felt that she might be going to walk a bit funny tomorrow.

Somehow, Julie's comment left David with conflicted feelings. It definitely gave him an extraordinary power trip to have such a huge dick. The sight of it going in and out of her was amazing. He knew a part of her liked it, too, but he was still scared of hurting her. He was also afraid that if he returned to his regular size, she might find his old size "too small" now.

David finally slipped off the condom off his new large dick.

"It's... It's still kinda big, Isn't it?" Julie mumbled, looking at his sizable dripping cock. She had expected it to return to its original size after he had removed the magic item. But to their surprise, it stayed the same size, albeit flaccid now. Even in its flaccid state, it was still larger than its erected former self.

"Do you think it'll stay stuck like that?" Julie asked, a bit worried.

With his cock still in his hand, feeling its weight, David responded: "I don't know. Weren't there other sizes in the box Morganne gave you? I guess if I take a regular size one, I should be back to my former self."

This seemed to ease Julie's worries. It did make sense, somehow. The only thing that she still didn't understand was why there was a "delay gel" version and "standard" lube of those condoms... But that was a mystery to solve on another day; it was already pretty late, and it was work tomorrow.

During the showing, David inspected his new phallus before going to bed. Almost as if he had received a new toy. He pumped it a few times with his fist, looking at it coming alive in all its glory. David was amazed at how such a large dick was also so sensitive. But after wasting too much hot water in the shower, he finally came out to change into his nightly attire: A loose T-shirt and some boxer briefs. Again, the difference was apparent. His bulge was much more noticeable than before, he thought, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

—------------------------------------------------

The morning after, Julie woke up. She was in the little spoon position. The brunette loved being in that position despite the many times David said his arm would go numb. She insisted on making it a habit for them to fall asleep like that. Julie loved being in that warm embrace under the covers and fitting in her lover's lap. But this morning, something was a bit different. The usual morning wood that would be pressuring on her soft rear was much more prominent today. Suddenly, she remembered yesterday evening. She still had a hard time believing it happened, but the bulge pressing against her ass was proof of it. She had been fucked by it yesterday, but she hadn't really played with it. David was still asleep, but she was growing curious and was also dealing with her morning dew between her tights.

While he was still sleeping, she slid under the covers until she was face to face with her fiance's new toy. She gently tugged down at his underwear to "release the beast" without waking him up. It was packed much tighter than he had before, but with her careful movement, she was able to free it. There, it was in her hand. Hard, warm, and pulsing. There was even a bit of precum at the tip. She tried to wrap her hand around it, but it was much too big for her little hand. She pulled down on his foreskin to expose his glans. Her breathing was starting to get heavier. This naughty exploration of her felt so taboo in some way that it was riling her up. Once his glans was exposed, she stopped for a second, looking at his glorious dick.

Even though she didn't feel that this big cock felt much better than his regular size, the visual of it had a profound effect on her. Gliding her little hand up and down his cock only made her more excited. A new drop of precum flowed out his tip. She felt compelled by it. She stuck out her tongue, slowly getting closer, taking in his sexy, manly odor. Once her tongue touched the clear liquid, she couldn't help but lick his tip, making him grunt.

"Mmmh, babe... What are you? Oh..." David said, finally realizing what had woke him. He took off the cover from over his fiance, uncovering the naughty brunette playing and licking his cock. He smirked at her, letting her have her fun.

She didn't have to be overly gentle now that he was awake. She tried to take him whole in her mouth. But after a few attempts, she abandoned this because her jaw sadly couldn't open wide enough. It frustrated her because giving blowjobs and doing 69's was one of her favorite things... But she decided to just do a handjob with a few licks. She had one hand done her panties toying with herself. Julie had to prepare herself mentally to receive him because she knew that usually, she wouldn't be able to make him come with just her hand, but she was still sore from yesterday.

David loved seeing his petite GF play with his huge cock. It did sadden him a bit, seeing she wasn't able to fit him in her mouth, but her small hand on his cock felt so good... Even way better than usual. After just a few seconds of stroking, he had to collect all his might to control his cock. It was already throbbing and pulsing, dripping a constant flow of precum. He was looking away from her, trying to hold his lust as much as he could, but not even two minutes in, the familiar pulsing of his cuming cock started.

"Julie.. I! Mmmh! Fuck!" He grunted as ropes of cum splashed Julie on her chest.

It happened so fast; she was also on the verge of cuming. She was edging herself, but seeing this sent her over the edge. It was the first time David came from only a handjob of hers; even more, he came pretty quickly! "Mmmh fuck baby! That's so hot. It made me cum too."

Both of them stayed in bed for a second, basking in this blissful post-orgasm feeling.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna be late!" David exclaimed, regaining his senses as he jumped out of bed. He hurried in the shower to get ready and out the door; he was in less than 10 min, leaving Julie still on the bed. She wasn't stressed since she mostly worked from home. She reminisced about the event of the morning, feeling victorious as she had finally been able to make David cum from only a handjob. Finally, when it was time to get up, she felt the pain, the soreness because of yesterday. It felt like a train had passed over her.

On his train commute to his job, David was sitting down. The young man wasn't shuffling and adjusting himself constantly because of the size of his package. It was hard to find a comfortable position, and he didn't want to "manspread" and be a nuisance to the young woman sitting beside him. As much as he tried, his beige pants couldn't help but show the considerable bulge he sported. All the moving and adjusting had only made it worse by making him erect. As he turned his head, he saw that the woman was sneakily taking a glance at his bulge. Their eyes crossed; she blushed, and he blushed. All the pride he felt about his size was now turned to embarrassment... Unable to hide his bulge, he felt like he was naked in front of everyone.

StorieCap
StorieCap
312 Followers