Perfect Girlfriend Juice Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Alani's soft curves, tight pussy, and unbridled lust began to get to Jack, and he felt himself getting close.

"Are you on the pill?" Jack grunted, not quite sure how that would work.

"No, Honey, I'm all fresh and fertile for you, since I know that you've been thinking about kids recently," Alani responded, having pulled this info from Carol's memories, which at this point were really just her own. "So I think you should just go ahead and finish inside me. I know you want to. Think about how good it would feel and just let it happen."

"I dunno, this is all so new to me. Maybe we should wait."

"Honey, I'm your Perfect Girlfriend and your Perfect Wife now. If you want a baby, the Juice is going to make me give you a baby," she said, and cupped her hypnotic tits so that they'd be right in his line of sight. "Now be a good boy, think about how good this feels, and just let it happen!"

Jack was caught completely unawares, having forgotten what those round, beautiful orbs could do to him while he explored the rest of her body. Now that they had his attention once again, and now that Alani's words were bouncing around inside his head, the risk of pregnancy suddenly seemed unimportant as his thoughts turned to how good it felt to keep squeezing his oversensitive cock deep into Alani's tight, stimulating womb, especially this close to orgasm, and so Jack lost himself in the pleasure of her soft curves and warm, slick embrace, gazing helplessly at her enthralling boobs, only dimly aware through his entranced bliss that his balls were starting to clench and that his cock was jerking as he filled his fertile secretary with his essence. It felt so good to just let it happen.

Alani practically screamed in ecstasy from her own earth-shattering orgasm as soon as she felt him spasming inside her, finally giving her what she needed. Her cries were echoed in the collective pleasure of Alanis across the city, who had at last temporarily sated the carnal craving for Jack that Perfect Girlfriend Juice had filled them with.

Once Jack finally finished spending himself inside Alani, he found himself overcome with drowsiness from the combination of the stress of the day and the magnitude of the sexual release he had just experienced, and soon drifted off to sleep right there on the couch, his arm firmly wrapped around his secretary/wife so his hand could cup one of her massive breasts.

"God that was good," Alani whispered to herself, still panting and sweating as Jack's flaccid cock finally slid out of her, having accomplished its reproductive duty depositing her boss's thick load inside her womb. Her selves sighed with satisfied pleasure as Alani began to drift off as well. She had never been happier.

Eight months later, Jack was spending his customary few minutes making out with his heavily pregnant wife before leaving the house for work, and he took a moment to reflect on just how good he had it. His wife was passionate, smart, irresistibly sexy, and always exuded a warm, comfortable aura of intimacy around him that made him feel right at home whenever he was with her: truly the Perfect Wife in every way. She also couldn't get enough of his cock, and thanks to his wife's incredibly slutty tendencies, she was currently completely naked except for an apron that said "bun in the oven" tied beneath her breasts to emphasize her enormous belly. As they kissed, she pulled the top of her apron to one side, allowing one of her swollen, veiny mammaries to bounce into view, and Jack suddenly found himself sliding a hand down over her protruding abdomen to finger her pussy, still slick with his semen as it continued to drip out of her from their morning activities.

She giggled with pleasure and ground against his fingers a few times before covering herself back up as he regretfully withdrew his hand, wiped it off on her apron, and gave her one final peck on the cheek before heading out to his car.

"See you in a few hours for lunch, Carol!"

"Have a great day at work, Honey!" Alani called after him with a warm smile before going back inside to start her daily chores. She decided to wait a bit to shower, and headed off to the kitchen to start the dishes from breakfast, fully aware that she was leaving an intermittent trail of cum in her wake that she would thoroughly enjoy jilling herself off to as she cleaned it up later.

Jack's secretary Alani was already seated at the front desk when he arrived, of course, ready to begin the work day. Alani was unfathomably brilliant, a picture of cold, beautiful professionalism, and she worked with a relentless, almost mechanical precision that never ceased to amaze him. Just like his wife, however, Alani was also a huge slut, and this was reflected in her entirely inappropriate miniskirt and tube top that did more to show off her giant tits than to cover them up. Still, his business was more successful than ever, and nobody had ever complained. Jack suspected that everyone enjoyed looking at Alani far too much to ever say anything about the way she dressed, and he found that male clients were much more likely to give him a good deal when she was in the room, especially if they had fallen into the easy trap of staring at her tits while Jack negotiated with them.

So, Jack just took his time appreciating the eye candy she was offering him before getting to work, enjoying the instinctual pull of her bottomless well of sexuality.

"Alani?"

"Yes, Sir?" she answered with her usual precise enunciation, though now with a much more noticeable dose of flirtatious lilt than had originally been present.

"Get me the Luxximetic file. I want to make sure I'm over-prepared for this morning's meeting."

"Right away, Sir!" Alani replied as she went back to her typing, and seconds later Alani came around the corner from the file room, wide hips swaying for his pleasure, file in hand. She passed it over, but then looked up at him expectantly, her beautiful eyes filled with that ever-present cold, almost impersonal lust.

"Is there... anything else I can do for you right now, Sir?" she asked suggestively, pressing herself against him and sliding a soft, perfectly-manicured hand up his inner thigh.

Jack smiled at his Perfect Secretary, knowing all too well just how far she would go to make sure all of his needs were met. "I appreciate the offer, Alani, but Carol took very good care of me this morning."

"Are you sure, Sir?" she asked suggestively as Alani at the front desk pulled down her top a bit, so that her large areolas and stiff nipples could pop into view. Immediately Jack's dick began to swell once more as Alani stroked it encouragingly through his khakis, and he found himself thinking that maybe shoving his cock between those pillowy mounds until he blew his load all over her beautiful, perfectly made-up face wasn't such a bad idea.

"No thanks," he finally decided, forcing down his arousal just as it threatened to overwhelm him and glancing away from Alani's exposed rack. He was used to the effect her tits had on him by now, but he still knew that if he'd looked at them for much longer he wouldn't be able to resist coating them with his cum. "I don't want to exhaust myself too much before work, but maybe later. How's our market share?"

Completely unbothered by her boss's decision, Alani immediately released him and answered contentedly, "Never better, Sir. Seventy point three six percent and growing," before turning to walk back to the file room, making sure that Jack had a perfect view of her firm ass as she went.

"Oh, and Alani?" Jack called back over his shoulder as he walked into his office.

"Yes, Sir?" the voluptuous slut responded hopefully from her seat in front of the computer.

"Could you ask Carol for me if she'd wear that new red lingerie we picked out yesterday when I get home?"

"Of course, Sir," Alani responded with a naughty wink before getting back to her work, and a few seconds later she was squirming in distracting pleasure as the instance of herself tasked with pregnancy, housekeeping, and other wifely duties began to furiously masturbate at hearing the news. The inefficiency of leaving her Carol-instance unincorporated frequently gave Alani a small amount of annoyance, but it did have its benefits.

After a hard morning's work ensuring that his company would continue to swallow market share almost as well as Alani had swallowed his load after his successful meeting, Jack drove home to have lunch with his beautiful, glowing wife.

As he pulled up he saw Carol already waiting on the front stoop flanked by two copies of herself, identical except for the fact that they still had the hourglass figure she'd had the night he knocked her up. All three were wearing the identical red lingerie he'd picked out, though his wife's version also had a translucent veil draped over her protruding belly. Jack was completely certain he'd never seen a more beautiful sight in his entire life, and when the three women flicked open their detachable bra cups and filled his vision with three pairs of hypnotic breasts, he was certain he'd never seen a more arousing one either.

Maybe I'll take a long lunch today, he thought idly to himself just before his cock sprang to attention and his mind glazed over with the familiar irresistibility of his lust for her body. Alani was constantly encouraging him to spend plenty of intimate time with his wife, after all, and she always seemed to know what was best for him. Plus, he knew that his Perfect Secretary would be more than happy to pick up the slack. After all, Alani didn't care which of herselves was riding his cock as long as one of her was

12