Perfect Girlfriend Juice Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can stop if you want to. Do you want to stop, Tyler?" she asked, briefly slowing her pace even further in what almost seemed like a threat. He vehemently shook his head, though his greedy mouth never left her thick nipple in the process. Tracy grinned and resumed rubbing her sex against his.

She loved how much larger and older she was than Tyler, how her body fully covered his smaller frame, how she was already threatening to bury him in soft flesh before she had even begun enveloping his dick. She felt powerful, she felt wanted, and even though she could sense Tyler's own unrecognized power in the insistent need of the masculinity throbbing against her receptive entrance, she derived endless satisfaction from the knowledge that she was the one in control, able to engulf and direct and release that masculinity according to her own whims.

Tracy felt that it was time to make that metaphor reality, so she reached underneath herself and pulled his swim trunks down, taking the opportunity to pull her thong aside to give him access as she did so, and was rewarded with the silky softness of her fat, swollen vulva and loose labia sliding directly against the skin of his cock for the first time. Tracy wasn't sure of how tight milfs' pussies were supposed to be, but she knew that hers was as slick and juicy and welcoming as Tyler could ever want, perfect to effortlessly sink himself into, to make his hard cock all nice and deliciously slick as he stroked himself to completion against her soft fleshy walls.

She seemed to have been correct in her assessment, and grinned in satisfaction as the suction of his mouth against her swollen teat increased and he gave a deep, throaty moan. Meanwhile Tracy continued to slowly and seductively grind against him, feeling her loose folds gently caressing and wrapping seductively around his cock, knowing just how much he was enjoying the new sensations now that nothing separated his dick from her pussy.

Mommy Tracy wanted his first time to be memorable, of course, and she continued her pussyjob, sliding herself against him with less and less friction each time as the copious lubrication from her gushing pussy coated him and readied him for penetration. With each pass, she slid a bit further up his body and leaned a bit further forward, both to bring her clit into contact with his shaft as well as to open herself for him, pressing her tits harder against his torso until she was practically dragging the entirety of her massive chest against his smaller frame with each movement. The overwhelming sensations were all completely new to Tyler's susceptible male body, and the slick friction of her textured lips against his slippery shaft was already threatening to prove too much for him.

Finally, almost unexpectedly, instead of sliding tantalizingly along her pussy as Tracy slid back down his body, the glistening tip of his dick popped over the edge of her entrance, and he slid smoothly inside her for the first time. Tracy stared intensely at the young man's face as his eyes widened at the pleasure, slowly sinking herself further and further onto him until he was buried up to the hilt.

"Does that feel nice?" Tracy cooed, letting him soak for a few seconds before she started moving again. Tyler could only nod as he continued to grope and suckle her tits with helpless need, buried under his former friend's soft curves on the straining patio chair. The fear was still present in his eyes, but there was also a frowning intensity, the meaning of which Tracy knew all too well thanks to the years of sexual experience the Juice had given her. That was another thing she now loved about young men - how easy it was to get them to pop inside of her. Far from being a turnoff, however, making them lose control so quickly just made Tracy feel that much sexier. She wanted his cum inside her as soon as she could get it, and knew that Tyler's overstimulated young body was more than ready to give it to her. She flashed him a knowing smile as she slowly slid herself off his cock, feeling his body practically convulsing with need underneath hers, and as expected his eyes widened with impending finality as his eagerness and inexperience began to get the better of him.

For his part, Tyler had loved feeling the voluptuous milf on top of him, around him, engulfing him, and had allowed himself to sink into her with abandon, but he was unprepared for the intensity of the sensation that flooded his body when her slick lips tugged along his sensitive shaft as she slowly pulled herself off him, and he was ashamed that her mature, experienced body had already forced him to the edge of his control after just one thrust. Tyler's face burned with embarrassment, knowing that he was about to out himself as a virgin, but even though he tried to hold himself back like a mature, experienced lover, his young body needed to cum too badly, and he felt his cock beginning to tighten anyway. "Wait, Miss... um... I think I'm gonna-" he started to say, but then Tracy put a freckled finger to his lips and enveloped him for a second time, sealing his fate.

"Shhh..." she whispered encouragingly, and as she slowly slid him back into her, she watched his wiry arm muscles tense up as his eyes lost focus, and then she could feel his dick jerking inside of her, filling her with a heavy load of his potent semen while his slim hips bucked up against hers with all of the surprising power of his young male body.

Not bad, only two strokes, she thought giddily to herself, filled with pleasure and satisfaction as she rode out her inexperienced partner's heaving orgasm. Tracy didn't mind at all that she hadn't cum, of course - she was just happy to have taken care of Tyler's needs, and she knew that the brevity of this little session would give her masturbation material for weeks to come.

"Thanks, lover, that was nice," she cooed, bending over once more to give him a soft kiss on the lips as she slid his deflating dick out of herself. Even after having lost its rigidity, Tyler's limp cock continued to twitch desperately against his slim abdomen in the aftershocks of the strongest orgasm of his life, while Tyler himself lay motionless on the lawn chair, still seeing stars after cumming so hard he almost lost consciousness.

It had been much more than just nice for Tracy as well, but she was a proper milf now, and had to play the part of the experienced older cougar no matter how delirious with pleasure she was at having successfully fucked the object of her sexual fixation.

"I'll be in town for a while yet - I hope we can see each other again," she said as she stood up to head back toward the house, still loving the way her mature curves bounced and hung off her body as she moved while Tyler's copious jizz slowly oozed out of her juicy pussy.

"I, uh, I'd like that," he stammered as he finally began to regain his senses. Tracy appreciated how cute and out of it her young lover looked as he pulled his swim trunks back up to cover himself before gingerly picking up her bikini top from where it was lying across the arm of the chair.

"Don't you need this?" he called after her, eyeing the large, empty cups as the full weight of what had just happened finally began to sink in.

"You keep it," she said, giving him a wink. "Same time tomorrow?"

Tyler nodded dumbly, fully aware that he wouldn't miss it for the world. He knew it might be wrong, but he was in love with Tracy's mom...'s busty, slutty cougar older sister.

12