Perfect Pair

Story Info
They both get rewarded in Love.
2.9k words
3.5
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This man.

He knew he couldn't stay indoors any longer...

His 35th year approached...

A character that had taken a fit and vegan healthy lifestyle, thus skyrocketing his already overactive drive to do things and vibe, and work had become his passion. His psychology told him that work was a way of traversing the Time Space realm by expending kinetic energy, or, movement of the body. He was always moving, feeling like a nomad of sorts, trying to create a seductive pull to his aura and act as a creative siren or muse.

His energy was his music, his body was his work, and his music was his body. That was his vibe, and he knew he was sexy

He didn't know what it meant, but he knew that he had it, and he knew that he would be a lady slayer if she only gave his kind heart a chance to ensnare her company.

His philosophy was charming and respectable, humble and sincere, dominant and firm, strong yet gentle. His good traits preceded only by the breadth of his lovely demeanor, smiling, and eager and determined to help.

He represented a bit of danger, and with a slight hint of security, offering adventure and risk in the form of total security.

He trusted him self, and felt powerful, yet decided rational things and made promising decisions for the future to come for his best security and interest.

He had his mind on a particular type of woman, for whom he was holding all of his creative energy for and waiting to be of service to.

He had quite an intellectual ability and was willing to work for his woman, and to have her be comfortable while he took care of business.

He was distinguished and rare, mythic and even ultra-rare, a highly feminine and sexual presence oozed off his confident image like a cascading liquid passionate flame. He didn't like being pursued, and didn't like pursuing, and felt slightly elusive even to his own self, having no idea where the adventure he craved would leave him off, since he had no destination at all planned in mind.

He had a sense of danger, but this man was rational and responsible, without responsibility and with a voice like water, calming and serene.

Knowing that his time had come, and his sexual apatite had reached a climax, he had begun to set off to find a straight path in life to create a home for this perfect voluptuously curvy and sweet adorable faced lovely Lady that could satisfy his desires, which were vast to fill

He had a secret desire, wondering what would happen if it was made true, so he thought it would be wise to plan out his experiences he wished to have by imagining them first in his head. So he began writing and keeping journals full of his fantasies and wishes, feeling his pain and his sorrows of being alone alone and managing anyways because life is truly too wise to ever divulge all it has to share with us.

Searching and Searching, this masculine muse found a delightfully sweet woman who was a labor of love much alike him self. Her hips were wide, and her glutes were cushy. She was out exercising and due to the nature of this man's sensory delights, he picked up a whiff of a scent of pleasure from this dazzling bespectacled woman he saw out jogging some fine day. She was moving at a light pace and immediately made eye contact with him, when he noticed her, smiling with her soul but not showing her teeth. Their soul's connected, excited and stirred each other's imagination, and it was done.

While out pleasantly enjoying his walk one day, he saw a woman that peaked his interest for having the most beautiful breasts in the realm, and he was gracefully sent into a psychic and erotic desire for her.

This man had manners, and felt the desire in his heart and soul, but she sensed he would consume her if she were to engage.

She could sense his soft rain-like tender civilized and loyal devoted soul like as easily as a puppy could sense fear, and she knew she could have him, and he wanted to be had.

This man lived only for woman, and it was his dream to be consumed by a woman, and to let her eat to her satisfaction.

It was here in the fantasy realm when their energies blended in the ethers, in that instant moment all of their fantasies played out in their minds.

She was drawn into him and his smell, and abandoned herself to the moment and surrendered herself to her fantasies.

Her total admiration for his spurring smile melted her heart, and he could feel his heart begging her to interact with him, but they were still in the fantasy realm, waiting to play them out.

She wanted someone who was ready to do something for her yearning desire to be totally free, and had no desire to exploit him.

She felt drawn to him, and exchanged a signal.

He responded, and their hidden fantasies began to play out.

They complimented each other's looks quite gregariously, and after making acquaintanceship, they struck up a conversation. and decided to go out.

After some months of seeing each other, they felt like they were ideal friends, and ready to become lovers.

It had been 3 months of gestures and meeting up for outs and walks, always being on time and still holding the true and timeless trouble-free energy of respect and mutual kindness.

He finally told her he was a creative, and he was just wearing regular plain old clothes to look "normal" all the time, but regardless, he was still attracted to her.

She laughed and said she loved art, and even became his marketer and biggest promoter and fan, once she got to know him and his music and art.

He was sincere to his character and eager to play the part of the lover, and share any part of this power that he held with her. He only wanted her to feel noble, and sacred and spiritual, aesthetic even. He didn't want her to feel lied to, but he wanted her to feel safe.

Sensing this, she invited him in closer, and they became next level lovers. Holding hands and kissing softly under the moonlight, making plans to see plants and galaxies under the meaningless stars, striking awe in the magnificent sights and sounds of the planet and slowly planning their devotion to each other like a writer crafts his greatest masterpiece.

For many months this time continued, and the two became a strong Star, a pair bonded by Mutual Adoration, and their respect for each other melted into each other like time melted into the dust of a faintly tinted hourglass. Their relationship was not really about sex.

This couple had become incredibly rare, and even more alluring and aesthetic in nature, as this gorgeous sensual being generated a poetic and abundant creative field of play, freedom, and adventure.

His wild spirit spoke to her beautiful breasts and she felt the tones of his voice vibrating the nerves in the muscles of her chest, and this masculine identity vibrated her titties so much that she literally felt an icy chill come over the tips of her nips that were tucked comfortably into her round silk J cup bra.

It was this wild erotic spirit that fueled the fire for their desire this night as they exchanged fluids in this night of love.

She craved his manhood, now, and his bone. And it was time to eat.

She made him bend down, and kissed his neck softly, delightfully pretending like he was a treat that she was going to eat.

She asked him his permission if he would be hers, and he obliged.

She crawled onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck, and slid around him, kissing him vigorously once, with a strong breath, before moving on to the next kiss she had in mind. It was a dynamic effect of giving and receiving and sensing the energy, but he had given her permission. This lion was this tigress' now.

Or at least he was going to be, soon...

Time had no imprint in this situation, the vast majority of logic and reason had left and only primal conformity were on both of their minds. They wished to imitate each other and play, to see who gets to the bottom of things first...

She wrapped up her next kiss by squatting hips wide apart goddess, malasana, hips apart, and professed her wild love for him. His sex blossomed like a rare and beautiful blue moonlit flower, and his heart delighted, and this only made him look even more scrumptious to her.

She could feel herself salivating as she began to feel his pulse through his heartbeat that she had begun to become so familiar with as he expressed his happiness through touch.

He wanted her to do anything she pleased, he wanted to please her, and his soul was quivering with desire. He was almost at a loss for words of what to do, but his own saliva was filling up the corners of his mouth, and as his instincts were beginning to take over, he was visually asking her for permission if he could touch her all over whenever he wanted, and do all the stuff he wanted to do since the day they had met. The cool air escaped between the crevices of their lips, creating an icy invisible friction in the air between them for a moment. "I have wanted to touch your manhood, and make it mine" She cooed into his ear, nibbling on his ear.

His heart said yes, but he remained quiet. She could feel his submission and desire to submit, so she felt comfortable suckling the lobes of his ear and rolling her tongue around in circles in it. This severely turned him on and reminded him of the times he used to get turned on when his pet cat did this to him as a young man. It used to make him feel guilty and ashamed and he would push the cat away, but now it made sense. This cat loved him. He was losing his mind in a fever of hot desire as this incredibly hot woman wanted his body and as the flames spun and penetrated the sky with their fiery heat, her breasts brushed against his chest and he fell absolutely in love with her tits playing with him.

The music of their souls lit up in this embrace, and their hands were soon smoothly sliding all over each other. They didn't give a damn about anyone else but each other, and they only wanted to please each other...

This was not a time to tease, as their relationship had flowered for over half a year, and this was their first time.

For him, he wanted to relish her in appreciation and adoration, but for her, she was just wondering how long he would last.

It didn't matter because he was resilient, and was confident in his ability to please and make it last a long time by making it an art, and even if he finished too fast because the pleasure was too intense, he would be ready and good to go again within 15-30 minutes of time, and sometimes 4-6 times a day always with the desire to satisfy her first before he let himself have a release.

He had built a chair for her eventually, to sit on, for if his manhood ever grew too tired, he could eat her out on the chair while she enjoyed her video games or manga.

His dream was to be smothered in breasts and vulva lips, he only wanted to find the clitoris of his lover and shower it with love, or to be played with and masturbated to and have his creative sexual energy shared. His fetish was being turned on by her being turned on by his being turned on. He would cook vulva shaped chocolates and penises and feed them to her while it turned her on to look at his naked body as he cooked, playing with himself and bowing down to her pussy.

Giving her permission to his manhood at any time meant at any time, as sometimes she enjoyed studying his dynamic and well tuned body as he did other things too.

It was his mission to discover the heights of pleasure achievable and practiced to make sure he would do better with each time with her and he was a very good listener and had a very good memory so he could learn her preferences, too.

Sometimes he would come over, clothed and she would ask him to clean her place, and he would every time wish his duster and dusted the bookshelf while she would ask him to remove his clothes over the course of some time while music and movies played.

They kissed softly, finding the proper tension in their lips' embrace, finding endless ways to express their love, each the other trying harder to find a way to please the other with their bites, and sucks, and trading faces.

The bites turned to sucks, and the tongue was sucked the fuck right out of his face, and he was blown away by tongue orgasm.

She groaned and shook with pleasure at his receipt of her gift, and asked him what he would like.

He said "You".

She was delighted by his response and felt even more hungry for him.

They embraced and held hands, eagerly peering into each others reflection's of the water in their minds, exploring the darkness and the light within each other.

It seemed to never end.

The subtle feeling of bliss enraptured their bodies and they were a balanced interplay of energies.

They were so attracted to each other in the effect of their own energy, they began to share with each other their desires at length and express themselves more thoroughly and to more satisfaction each day, getting better and better with the passing of each 24hr sun cycle.

For him, it was to be happy with her.

For her, she wanted him to be happy, with her.

Their souls embraced again and they knew they were there for each other right there in that moment and nothing else mattered.

Their bodies embraced and their blood embraced, and the ecstasy was made plain by the night's simple colors of comforting darkness that shrouded the ceiling.

The explosion was fantastic and beyond comprehension, beyond words even, the sparks so spectacular that the climax itself was like an after image of an exploded star, their energies so in tune they simply came at the same exact time, creating a zero point energy orgasm that fused the fabric of space and time into a compressed 5D Hyper Cube with their totally innocent energy uncontained within the prism of the heart of the 5D hypercube. The cube itself was compressible, and the uncontained energy was pure, infinite, and able to be tapped into at any time merely by requesting the memory to return from the heart of the 5D hypercube.

Their cataclysmic attraction and kundalini sex of their orgasm ignited a raging passionate peace between them so bright, that it lit up the energy of every being on Earth, and the planet reset itself into anonymity and the universe itself was reborn.

Both lovers satisfied, they collapsed over each other's bodies, cuddling each other and swirling their feelings around, having just met God, they returned this time with gifts for the planet, broken asunder and collapsed by the sheer calamity of their tremendous sexual torque of their energy bodies merging.

Now that it was done, they were free to explore their new freedom.

She had a man, and he was hers, and he had a woman, and she was his.

Any time they wanted it, they asked for it. That is why they wanted to be around each other. They were both playful and comfortable with each other, and manifested their sexual needs effortlessly in their relationship, honestly and without being defensive about their loving intentions.

Both were honest with each other, and got to know each other well. There were no fowl games, and both were simple loving people, able to see through each other and still hold interest.

The sex was wild, and always fun, and the more they had it, the more they opened up to each other.

Any time she felt creative, she came to him to get inspired and be reminded of her womanhood, and they read books together, laid in each other's laps, and took long walks together out in nature, getting to become one with one and knowing each other and their place in the universe better.

It wasn't the sex that made their love so great, it was the love that made their sex so great.

Since they were both secretly attracted to each other and constantly trying to please the other to a better extent, they both felt worth it and accepted, as if they had found the grand prize together, and shared a huge trophy.

There was no sex better than the sex they had, over tea, and over quiet conversations with little to no words. Exploring the art of the world, and falling in love with the mundane insanity of it all, they became untouchable

They lived a comfortable and happy satisfied life together with little stress and worry, perfectly in tune with each other's desires and wills

the end

:)