Perfect Present

Story Info
Happy birthday, Allie!
7.1k words
4.17
8.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, little gumdrop!"

Allie groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers up over her head. If she could change one thing about her girlfriend, it would be her incessant commitment to rising early. Mira was a morning person by habit, and normally she respected Allie's night owl ways, but today was different. She'd given Mira permission to wake her up early today so they could enjoy all of it together. It was her first birthday with a girlfriend after all!

She heard Mira's enchanting laugh through the heavy duvet, but she just gripped it harder. "Babe, it can't even be seven yet," Allie grumbled. Mira just grabbed the duvet in one perfectly manicured hand and yanked it off the bed. "You're right sweetie, it's six-thirty. And I've been up since four making you this lovely breakfast, so knock it off with the brat act and get up!" Allie cracked a small smile and buried her face in the pillows. "No!" She loved acting bratty around Mira. Brats only act out in search of punishment, and her Mistress loved to provide exactly that.

Allie was not disappointed. Mira sighed and set down the breakfast tray, then climbed on top of the smaller girl and pinned her down to the mattress. "Oh, I see," she hissed in Allie's ear, taking a handful of her newly-dyed red hair. "My little gumdrop doesn't want the day of pampering and freely-granted orgasms I had planned for her, does she?" Allie's cheeks burned red. She knew full well she could turn back now and plead for forgiveness, but Mistress was right. She didn't want that for her birthday, she wanted to be a captive brat in need of taming. She wanted... punishment.

She growled at Mira, who gasped in mock surprise. "Such a naughty little puppy," she cooed, yanking on Allie's hair. The smaller woman winced, then gasped as Mira locked her free hand around her neck. "Every time I give you a chance to be a good girl and earn some rewards, you just act out again! It's almost like you want to be stuck in that belt forever." Allie moaned and ground against the bed, finding the same smooth steel denying her release as usual. She hadn't touched herself in six months; whenever the chastity belt needed to come off for hygienic reasons, Mira made sure to tie her up and blindfold her so she couldn't even see what she looked like down there. To be honest, she was starting to forget.

In one swift movement, Mira rolled onto her back and pulled Allie on top of her, locking her in a chokehold and pinning her arms above her head. The redhead squeaked and tried to pull free, but she was much weaker than her Mistress. "I'm going to give you one last chance, gumdrop," Mira whispered, wrapping Allie's legs up in her own. "I'm going to release your neck in a moment, and if you tell me you're sorry and you're going to be a good little girl, you get the lovely day of relaxation I have planned for you." Her eyes narrowed, and a smirk spread across her face. "If you do anything else, however, you are in for a world of hurt. Got it?" Allie nodded, and Mira released the chokehold.

Allie gasped and coughed for a moment, then giggled and growled. "Do your worst, sweetie," she hissed.

Mira sighed theatrically. "Your funeral, gumdrop," she whispered, then reapplied the chokehold far tighter than before. Tingles erupted up and down Allie's body, and her struggles grew much more erratic and uncoordinated. Mira's grip on her arms and legs would've been hard to escape under normal circumstances, but the chokehold was quickly taking its toll. Her vision was already spotty, and her struggles turned to small twitches in her Mistress' grasp. Allie saw a gray tunnel form before her, growing tighter and narrower by the moment as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

The last thing she heard before everything went dark was Mira laughing in her ear.

***

She wasn't out long, maybe a few minutes, but plenty had changed by the time she came around.

Mira had affixed her favorite blindfold to her head, the weighted one that wouldn't go anywhere even when she struggled. Her hands were cuffed behind the chair she sat on, triple-locked into padded leather and chained to the floor. Her legs were secured to the chair as well, spread wide to keep her on display. Much to Allie's surprise, her belt was gone as well, and she felt cool air brush over her clit and folds. She shuddered, then felt Mira's fingertips running down her breasts.

"Did you have a nice nap, gumdrop?" she whispered. Allie moaned and tugged on her bonds, finding to her delight that they were inescapable.

"M Mistress... I'm sorry..." she cooed, pressing her tits into Mira's touch.

The taller woman laughed. "You're sorry?" she responded. "It's much too late for that, darling girl. But I can promise you're only going to get more sorry from here!" She pulled one of her hands away, and Allie heard the sound of a fork against a plate. "But first, breakfast. Open up!" Allie complied, not wanting to pass up a chance at her Mistress' incredible cooking, and bit down on some of the best eggs benedict she'd ever tasted. Another bite followed shortly after, this one of fresh-made pancakes covered in lemon curd and berries. Allie's sweet tooth had largely vanished during her transition, so syrup was pretty much a no-go by now, and Mira was happy to take that into account. Allie had never been with anyone so willing to accommodate and expand her boundaries with food. By the time she washed it all down with a bellini, the redheaded girl was on cloud nine.

"I hope you like it, sweetie," Mira said with a devious tint to her voice. Allie froze in her chair, a bead of sweat forming on her temple.

"Y yeah, it's delicious," she said, suspicion rising.

"Good! I'm very happy the special ingredient didn't alter the taste." Allie whimpered and squirmed. "Have you ever heard of Flibanserin, sweetie?" she asked, her voice sweet as honey. Allie shook her head. "It's about the closest thing we've got to Viagra for women," she hissed. "And you just took a very, VERY large dose!" Allie's eyes shot open behind her blindfold.

"I was going to use it to give you a string of the biggest orgasms you've ever had in your life," Mira continued, tracing her nails all over Allie's torso. "But since you decided to be a little fucking brat today, you're going to sit there and stew in the most agonizing denial of your life!" The redhead's mouth fell open. "Your belt is off. You're closer to a real orgasm than you've ever been since I locked you away. But I'm not going anywhere near that needy little cunt of yours now." Allie stammered and tried to protest, but Mira clapped a hand over her mouth and twisted one of her nipples. "I tried to warn you, gumdrop. I gave you so many chances to be a good girl. But you wanted to be a brat, so now you're going to be punished like one. Happy birthday!"

Allie howled into Mira's hand and thrashed in her bonds. Was that medicine already kicking in or was she really just this worked up? She'd gotten used to a baseline level of horniness since Mistress locked her up, but this was different. This... this was heat. She felt every drop of sweat running down her body inch by inch, raising goosebumps as they went. "Maybe if you're very good, I'll give your dripping little pussy some attention," Mira said, groping Allie's breasts with her free hand. "But you've got a long way to go before you can earn something that pleasurable after your little show in bed." The bound girl whined, her thoughts bouncing from joy to despair. Mistress always knew exactly how to punish her when she acted out, yet somehow Allie was never prepared for the suffering she faced.

"Now, I'm going to pull my hand away to get something you'll really love," Mira cooed. "If you're a good girl and keep your mouth shut, you'll get it. If not, you're getting a shock collar. Got it?" Allie turned white and nodded. She hadn't forgotten how vicious Mistress could get if she pushed too hard, and the shock collar had always been enough to prod her back into line. She did obey and kept her lip buttoned as Mira pulled her hand away, but she wondered about what the shock collar would really feel like.

It had been a hard limit for her when the two first met thanks to a traumatic past experience, but she'd opened the door for allusions toward it and threats of it as a punishment. An image of Mistress standing over her with a cruel smirk on her face, remote in hand as Allie writhed on the floor, flashed through the bound girl's mind, and a wave of desire came with it. She moaned out loud, and Mira clicked her tongue.

"Can't follow the simplest orders, whatever will I do with you?" the taller woman said with a sigh. "You deserve to be punished, don't you gumdrop?" Allie forgot everything but agreeing with her.

"Yes, Mistress," the sub girl moaned. "I deserve to suffer for you, please!"

Mira rolled her eyes, but her smile went ear to ear. "I never get sick of taming you, brat," she whispered in the bound redhead's ear, looping the shock collar around her neck. "Nothing brings me more pleasure than you begging for mercy you know you don't deserve." Allie screamed and pulled on her bonds as hard as she could, but to no avail. She wasn't going anywhere.

"Now then," Mira said, pressing a button on the small remote in her hand. The collar vibrated, and Allie went stiff as a board. "This collar has two functions, puppygirl. The first is what you just felt, and the second will deliver you a small shock. Observe." She pressed another button, and Allie felt the charge pulse through her. She immediately turned white. She started hyperventilating and felt an old, unfamiliar panic. Suddenly she was back in that bedroom, with that guy, 20 years old, a boy, and scared senseless.

"Red," she blurted out, on the verge of tears. In an instant, Mistress was gone and Mira returned.

"Okay darling, that's just fine," she cooed, her voice soft and even as she removed the shock collar. "I'm gonna get you right out of this, all you have to do right now is breathe for me, okay?" Allie nodded and tried to take deep breaths, but they kept catching in her throat. She could remember his smell, she saw every detail of that bedroom, she even remembered his taste. She was inches away from crying, but then she felt Mira's hand on her chest.

"You're safe," she said, applying a little pressure. "You're safe here. Everything stops the moment you ask it to. You are allowed to stop this whenever you like. I'm not angry, I'm not upset." She freed Allie's arms first, and the redhead wrapped them around herself, rocking back and forth in the chair. "I just have to do your legs now, darling. You're doing so well. Do you need the blindfold off too?" Allie thought for a moment, then shook her head. The weight and the dark were comforting as she tried to keep her breath under control. "That's my good girl, I'm so proud of you for enforcing your limits. Just keep breathing for me, it's all okay, you're perfectly safe here."

She released Allie's legs from their bonds and scooped her up into her arms, kissing her deep on the lips. "My perfect little gumdrop," she whispered. She carried Allie upstairs to their bedroom and laid her down, crawling in behind her and cuddling her close. "Do you need anything honey?"

Allie shook her head and grabbed Mira's arm, squeezing it as hard as she could. "Just you," she mumbled. "Th thank you." Mira cocked her head. "What are you thanking me for, sweetie? I'm just doing my job." Allie welled up.

"Because you told me the next time I was going to apologize for something that isn't my fault, I should say thank you instead." she said, her face buried in Mira's arm. The taller woman sighed and squeezed her puppy tight.

"Darling, you do not have to apologize for using a safeword, and you do not have to thank me for respecting it." Allie just squeezed her tighter and whimpered, all of her worst memories swirling in her mind. A dom kicking her out after she asked for a break while he fucked her. Her first time being with a guy who put her on her knees and had his dick in her mouth 90 seconds in. That fucking shock collar and the guy who put it on her. She was terrified to ever tell doms no or enforce her consent and desires, because her consent and desires never seemed to matter to them. The tears were flowing free now, dripping out from under the blindfold.

"Let it all out, gumdrop," Mira cooed. "You're safe. You're secure. You're valued and loved." Allie was sobbing now. "Nothing is more important to me than making sure you're safe and happy, sweetheart," she continued. Allie's head was spinning. It had been a while since somebody really reacted badly to her using a safeword, but those memories never left her mind. Every time she started a scene, she was a little scared that if she asked for it to stop, it would end with the dom getting angry. But every time she had to ask out of a scene with Mira, it ended like this. Snuggles, soft touches, a loving voice in her ear, reassuring her that she hadn't done anything wrong. Allie's heart soared, and a smile split her face.

Her sobs came to an end, replaced by shaky deep breaths. "I th think I'm okay," she said, her voice still breaking.

Mira planted a kiss atop her head. "I'm going to get you some water my love, will you be alright for a minute?" Allie nodded. "Do you need the blindfold off?" She shook her head, that smile still on her face. Mira chuckled. "Yeah, I didn't think so. Just lay still and keep breathing for me, birthday girl." She walked out, and Allie grabbed the nearest pillow to squeeze. She'd never been so head-over-heels in love with somebody. Well, maybe Andrew, but that one was doomed from the start. Mira was different. Self-assured, confident, tender, empathetic, and drop-dead gorgeous. Allie let out a happy little sigh, the painful memories fading into the background. She didn't have to worry about such things here.

Mira returned with the water, sat Allie up, and guided the straw into her mouth. "That's my good girl," she said. "I think my little gumdrop needs something else for her birthday, no matter how much her brain tells her to act out." Allie cocked her head but kept drinking, realizing how parched she was. "You keep trying to be a brat, always doing everything you can to provoke punishment. And while it's so much fun to punish you, you need to let yourself enjoy rewards sometimes too." Allie drew her knees up to her chest and spat out the straw.

"N-no," she mumbled, burying her face in her knees. "I don't deserve it."

She gasped as Mira grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face out. "Which of us decides what you deserve, sweetheart?" the taller woman hissed. Allie whimpered as Mistress pushed her legs down, revealing her body in full. "You are a wonderful girl, gumdrop," she whispered, laying Allie back on the bed. "You're so sweet and caring and generous with everyone, but you never do anything for yourself." She cupped Allie's breast and squeezed gently. "You don't treat yourself anywhere near as well as you do everyone else. Do you think I don't see it? Somewhere along the way, you decided that you deserve to suffer, and I can't abide that."

She kissed Allie and pulled her arms up over her head. "I decide when you suffer, darling," Mira said. Allie gave a breathy little moan in reply, every memory of the worst men from her past long gone. "Don't move, sweetie. I'm going to get some nice, comfortable restraints to put you in so I can show you how a good girl cums." Allie moaned, and for once, the impulse to disobey didn't cross her mind.

I deserve a reward, she reassured herself. I'm not bad or wrong or broken. I deserve to be treated well.

She looped those words in her mind until she heard Mira approaching the bed, the telltale jingle of her favorite cuffs in her hand. They were so comfortable! They were built for suspension, but Allie loved them for their security. Padded leather wrapped around her wrists and up onto her hands, giving a strip for her to grab onto and squeeze when Mistress had her way with her body. She even snapped padlocks on them to really drive home the point, then attached them to the metal loops built into the headboard. Allie tugged on them, finding them as secure as ever. She squirmed with delight, and then Mira moved down to her ankles. "I swear, every time I tie you up, you get so wet I think you'll cum without me even touching you!" Allie blushed under the blindfold, not resisting as Mira cuffed her legs down as well.

She moved up the bed, straddling Allie's bound form. "But I'm not just going to leave this vision of beauty untouched on my bed," Mira whispered, taking a firm grip of both of Allie's breasts. "I'm going to play with everything she's worked so hard and so long to get, and then I'm going to make her cum so hard she passes out."

The redhead moaned and arched her back, then gasped as Mira pushed her down into the mattress. "And because I know then even when she's getting rewarded, my girl loves to be given rules and restrictions, she doesn't get to cum without permission. Oh, and it's going to be very, very tricky for her to breathe properly." She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a red leather collar lined with fur.

Allie only had a moment to process what she said before she felt the soft feeling against her neck. Mistress only used this collar when she wanted Allie to struggle for air, and she tightened it as hard as she could without hurting the bound sub girl. Allie gasped, delighted at how little air came in along with it. As a finishing touch, Mira fished a pair of used panties out of the laundry hamper and laid it over Allie's nose, then stuffed a pair of her gym socks in the sub's mouth. The bound girl tensed up like a bowstring and pulled on her bonds as hard as she could, the ecstatic moan she let out turned a weak whimper by the collar and socks. She was in heaven.

Mira ran her nails down Allie's sides, savoring the muffled giggles leaking out around the socks. "It's so much fun playing with your body," Mira said. "You're just so sensitive everywhere!" To punctuate her point, she reached up to Allie's forehead and pressed the tip of her nail right between her eyebrows, and the reaction was explosive. The redhead couldn't explain what her "button" felt like. One friend of hers who shared it once described it as "fingering her chakra." Another called it "exhilarating."

All Allie knew was that whenever somebody touched it, she fell into an inescapable heat. She'd squirm and whine and huff, and it just felt so good! The finer the point touching it, the more intense the sensation was, and Mira's nails had a particularly potent effect on her.

Allie shrieked into the socks and tugged on her cuffs, but they held her in place for the pleasurable torture. "You're like a little soundboard, gumdrop," Mira said with a snicker. "I can touch anywhere on your body and you just light up!" She pressed down on Allie's nipple and the bound girl whined. She reached back to tickle her feet and she squealed. She slid a finger into Allie's pussy without warning and rubbed her thumb on her clit, and she downright screamed.

"Isn't it so nice to be a good girl?" Mira asked, her voice sweet. Allie nodded as hard as she could, gushing all over Mistress' hand. Fuck, it did feel good to be a good girl. She hadn't realized rewards could feel like... this. Her years as a boy taught her to pursue alternative forms of pleasure, and ever since she transitioned, she had chased punishment above all else. On some level, she felt like she deserved it for the mere fact of her existence. But Mira challenged her to accept herself, and she found it harder and harder in this moment to think of herself as inherently broken.

"My good little gumdrop," Mira said, still holding down Allie's button. "I would've been happy to punish you all day, but you need this. You need somebody to show you the joys of obedience and submission. Kink need not be only about inducing fear, no matter how intoxicating that fear may be." She broke away from Allie's button, only to loop a finger through the ring on the front of her collar and kiss her hard. She slid two fingers in and out of the redhead's pussy hard and fast, soaking the sheets with Allie's juices.

12