Perfect Strangers

Story Info
Two strangers and uncontrollable, mindless lust.
2.1k words
4.11
12.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rough day for Anna at work. She came home late, had a quick shower, heated up dinner in the microwave and now is lying on her bed. Table lamp was barely lightening an almost empty room.

Anna has recently moved into a new studio apartment and didn't buy anything except a queen size bed and that cute small lamp. She is looking at the window and thinking about promises to herself to buy curtains when she passes by the store, but she always forgets.

"What if somebody can see me?" went through her head. But the next moment she gave a snicker of derision, it was a stupid thought.

Anna looked at her phone. No new messages, as always. She put on some music from the radio, she couldn't stand the silence. For the first time she lives alone and feels a little nervous. Alone in the dark by John Hiatt was on the program.

Alone in the dark.

"When was the last time I was with a man? Can't even remember his name. But something I still remember..."

Anna smiled with her alluring smile, bit her lip and closed her eyes. Unwillingly, her hands went over her body. It caused a weird feeling. Hands started moving, up and down her bronzed body, over her belly, over her lush breasts.

"How his fingers caress my skin..."

Short but firm grip on her neck.

"How he kissed my neck, I can feel his breath..."

Hand playfully went back down straight into her panties. Her fingers played with her pussy. That move made her flesh creep. Gentle touches at first and then cold fingers went inside.

"How his hard dick sharply broke into my wet pussy..."

In and out, slow at first but it became faster and faster until she could hear the sound of pounding.

"How his body rubbed my skin."

A loud moan and heavy breathing. She was done. Alone in the dark. Quick look on the big window on her wall.

"Shit! I forgot about curtains!"

Blood rushed to her checks. "Did someone see me?"

*****

John was a man in his early thirties, in his circle of friends known as Mr. Niceguy. He recently got out of a relationship and he was enjoying being alone. For John, sex was always a fun part of a relationship, but nothing more. He never thought about true passion, about lust. What it means, what it feels when lust blurs your thoughts. Until one night.

He was working on an important presentation for his new project. Midnight, he saw when he looked at his watch.

"I need a break, my head is going to explode."

He looked through the window, and saw dimmed light from the apartment in the house in front. Curiosity was aroused in him, so he took a more closer look. He saw a woman's body bend under pleasure, her hands going up and down, her mouth open and eyes closed.

After that night he thought about the sight for days. Pictures of her perfect body, her big round breasts, her hand going inside her panties, her tempting legs... It was coming to his mind every night and not rarely even during the day. Many times he pleased himself thinking about it. Who was this dark haired woman, this mysterious beautiful woman? He didn't know her name... He actually didn't know anything about her.

*****

It was rather late in the evening and John decided to go out for a walk, to clear his mind. Before coming back home, he stopped by the local grocery store to buy some stuff. While standing in line at the cash registry, he saw a familiar face.

"Hey it's you!" slipped his lips.

Girl in front of him turned around. She was confused.

"Yes, it's me, but do we know each other," she asked.

"Shit!" John was regretting that thoughtless step.

"Yeeaahh, you live in building next to mine. We see each-other often when we go to work," John lied trying to fix this awkward situation.

"Oh yeah," girl responded unconvincingly and slightly rolled her eyes.

"Omg, I can't believe it's her! She is so close... I want to touch her, pull to me and gripe into my tight embrace."

With a glimpse of her eye she saw John's crotch. His dick was so hard, it threatened to rip his pants. She pretended not to see, but that sight stuck in her head.

"It was nice to meet you, see you around."

With one sudden move she grabbed her bag and walked away.

*****

Anna came home, put her bag on the kitchen table, undressed and went to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stood under the spray. Small hot water drops covered her naked body, flow of water was smoothly running from her head, across her neck and, after reaching the protruding nipple, divided into slender jets running off through her belly to her hips.

She was thinking about this evening's unexpected encounter.

"Who was that guy?"

One crazy thought was in the back of her mind, but she tried to ignore it.

"Was his dick hard because of me?"

For some weird reason, thinking about making a stranger's dick hard turned her on. Her hand with the foaming sponge was moving over her body.

"Didn't he say he lives in the building next to mine? How weird would it be if he could see me."

Anna didn't even notice when her fingers started to play with her clitoris.

*****

John felt guilty and ashamed. He was afraid he looked like an ass and wondered if she noticed his erection. But dick was still hard when he came back home. He was so aroused, he couldn't think clearly. That has never happened to him before. John looked in the window and saw Anna... fully naked. She was standing close to the bed and drying herself after shower. Part by part. Then she put her leg on top of the bed and towel in her hands started moving slowly from her knee to the hip. Her voluptuous breasts pressed against her thighs while she was wiping herself.

"What an evil torture!"

He was milling around his room without any purpose. He wants her. He wants her so badly. This uncontrolled desire makes him totally crazy.

He needs to fuck her. Now!

*****

Without rational thoughts, but with only pure lust he headed to Anna's place.

"How the hell do you enter an apartment of a complete stranger?" was the thought that never crossed his mind.

John found her apartment. It was unlocked.

"Did she forget to lock it or she hoped he would find her?"

He hesitantly entered the room and saw Anna lying on the bed. Her body was perfect. Dark hair,silken locks of her hair touch her shoulders, full lips, barely opened. Ripe breasts with hard brown nipples are begging for touches. Her legs were spread and he noticed she didn't shave her pussy. Her unshaven pussy, blossoming like a flower. Blood rushed to his head.

"That pussy must be mine. I will make it mine."

He was standing in the darkness, in the entrée of the room. Only the table lamp lights the room. It reminded John of that night when he saw Anna for the first time. Mr. Niceguy became an animal, who doesn't want to stop, who is ready to take what he wants without doubts, without regrets. He pulled out his dick out of his pants and came closer to Anna`s bed.

Anna saw him. Complete stranger in her room, with a hard dick sticking out of his pants. She wanted to scream, but she was speechless with shock. She tried to cover her body with a blanket and thought how she can defend herself, but John was faster than her thoughts.

He jumped on the bed and grabbed her hands, his head went down to her ear. Anna could hear only a whispering voice.

"Don't try to fight, any resistance is futile."

John took her hands in one of his hands. His other hand was on her cheek, barely touching her sensual mouth. Fingers slowly moved to her breasts...

Anna felt fear mixed with animal desire. Deep inside she wanted to be under someone's sway, to be captured by a strong determined man, who knows what he wants and takes it. He squeezes her breasts while she holds back the coming out moan.

"Take me! Take me!" her inner voice is screaming, her red lips are trembling.

She must stop the stranger. Does she?

John put his finger inside her pussy.

"She is wet, she wants it."

Feeling of unshaven hair under his fingers drove him crazy. Blood was pulsating in his dick. He spread her legs with one sharp move, so he can go in. His body presses Anna's body, almost so hard she can't breathe. Anna tries to push John, but he is stronger. He puts his hand over her mouth, so she can't scream.

Anna bites his hand. That makes John angry and he presses her body even more.

John's other hand wants to feel every inch of Anna's body: her big breasts, her silk skin, her generous hips, her perfectly shaped ass. She bites his hand again. He smacks her breast to make it even. His face is close to her's. They look eye to eye.

Her look said: "Fuck me, tear me to pieces."

His look said: "I will fuck you like this is the last thing I do."

He starts pounding Anna hard and fast, like this is the last day on earth. In all the speed, his dick falls out, and Anna uses this moment to try and escape his grip. She tries to run from the bed, but John catches her. She trips and falls. Her upper body is on the floor, legs on the bed and ass and hips on the very edge of the bed.

John goes over her. Slips it in again. She is so wet, he has no trouble getting in. He pounds her fast. Faster and faster. He wants to cum. His head is close to the back of her head. He pulls her hair, so she is closer to his lips. He sucks her ear, kisses her check. He wants Anna to see what she made of Mr. Niceguy, but Anna's eyes are closed. She is scared, but horny and she surrendered herself to enjoyment.

John is mad and horny. His sweats drips on Anna. Their sweats mix on Anna's body. Sound of body hitting against a body is filling the apartment. He slams the dick so hard they fall off the bed. That doesn't stop them. The end is close. John is pounding faster and faster. He feels dizzy in his head. Lacks air. Finally he pulls out his dick and splashes his sperm all over Anna's ass and back. Some drops make it to Anna's hair. It's dripping down Anna's ass to her pussy.

John is tired, but just looking at Anna's sweaty body, his cum on her perfect ass makes his dick still hard. He wants more.

"Put it in your mouth," John said while sitting at the edge of the bed.

Anna is not really sure why she is doing what John told her, but she crawls to his dick and starts sucking. He takes her hair in his hands, and starts pressing her head on his dick. He is enjoying her mouth so much... Pulls her head close to his and kisses her. He kissed her like he was going to eat his face.

"Turn around and ride it."

Anna stands up, turns around and sits on John's dick. He can see her graceful back. Her ass bounces off his body. He grabs her hips, trying to control the pace. Anna doesn't want to be controlled. She wants to be let loose, to go wild. She starts jumping faster and faster.

John is going crazy... He slaps her ass. Red marks of his hands on her ass drove both of them over the top. They both breathe heavily. John is trying to last as long as he can, but he can't last much more. He enjoys her too much.

He grabs her breasts and presses her back on his chest. She is now locked and cant move. He starts pounding the fastest he can. One last hit and he cum in her pussy.

They finished without words. John stood up and zipped up his pants. He couldn't believe that he did it, he felt like he was full of devilment. He left the room and went to the hallway, to the darkness.

"Wait!"

All of a sudden he heard Anna's loud voice. John stopped and turned around.

"Will I see you again?" she asked him confused, not believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"Yes you will, when you least expect me," John replied and closed the door.