Perfect Ten Loves Fucking

Story Info
Man doesn't know why perfect ten married him.
2k words
2.38
22.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers

She is the kind of woman even priests fantasize about. At five feet four and one hundred and ten pounds, with a Michelle Williams face and a body straight from the pages of men's magazines, my wife is a woman who I am surprised married me, was even close to be satisfied with mediocre. In terms of competitive masculinity, I am totally stumped how I ever even bedded her, even once. She has an ass to die for, tits that beg to be sucked, and is one of the only women I've ever known who is a genuine ten. She possesses a sensuality that absolutely sends men into a daze. More than anything, and you ask how could it be a problem, she absolutely adores sex, every aspect of it. At my wedding she fucked the Best Man, two wedding guests, my father, and the wedding photographer. It sounds like the bride from heaven, right. She is beautiful and loves to be fucked. So what is my problem?

Well, keeping up with her sexually is an overwhelming challenge. My problem is, of course, keeping up that pace. As I said, she loves sex, but she loves sex with anyone. We'd been married a week and she'd had sex with eleven people, two of them women.

I love looking at her nude, can do it for hours, but so does everyone else, even gay men and most women. We'd been married five days and I was already exhausted, fucked out, crashed, beaten down, screwed to a nub. On my wedding day she had sex eight times and only two of those times with me. By the second week I couldn't get it up and she was begging for more time.

I was begging her to find a lover after just two weeks. Problem was, she had a couple but it wasn't enough. She was screwing the postman, the pharmacist, our neighbor, and the man down the street. We had sex at least once a day, usually more, but she wasn't satisfied easily, and while I was at work she was usually fucking whomever she could entice past the entryway.

Sex with Claire was incredible, but it was also exhausting and it took up an awful lot of time. When we met she told me she had a healthy appetite, which was the understatement of the year, and we proceeded to spend the next twenty-six hours between the sheets in a Courtyard in Santa Ana proving it. She told me straight out that she had been with a few other men. "A few?" I said.

"Quite a few," she said smiling. When later, in bed, she revealed that the quite a few was closer to two hundred than ten, I realized that I was with a world-class sexual appetite. She began naming a few of her quite a few and it became like the name list for new babies of the current year. "Sounds like a list of the yearly hurricane registry," I said. She laughed and said she was only through one section of the list.

I held her the first time we were together and she immediately went for my flaccid but growing cock. Her hand gripped me and she began massaging it vigorously, moving her hand up and down with practiced precision. I suddenly felt her mouth on my penis and she took me in completely, holding me on her tongue as she swathed her tongue around the end of my erection. She began moving her head up and down and I thought I was in heaven. I knew I would come soon, and held my breath and savored the sensation. When I came she held me an inch or so from her mouth and caught every drop, swirling her tongue around in her mouth, tasting my semen and relishing the flavor. When we caught our breath, I asked the important question. "Is there anyone you haven't been to bed with?" I said with a grin.

"Not in this town," she joked.

"How did you learn to give such wonderful blowjobs?" I asked her after I regained my composure.

"Practice, practice, practice," she said with the loveliest smirk I'd ever seen.

I loved the refreshing candor, the openness, the honesty, the total sexual commitment. "Can you have a wife that fucks the phone book?" she asked with a nonchalance I admired and was proud I could enjoy. I said I guess we'd see and we set off to find out. We found out, rather innocently, that I did enjoy hearing about her previous ventures into sexual bliss and it probably saved our marriage and my physical and mental health. I absolutely loved hearing her tell me about one lover after another.

The first one she told me about was Carlton, who not only rated as one of her favorites, but also as one of the world's biggest physical specimens. She said he was the only man she'd ever met who could not get half of himself into her. "He came in quarts," she praised with a look of nostalgia. "I'd probably still be with him if he had not been sent to Thailand and met the girl of his dreams who could take ten inches without feeling a trace of discomfort. He said she was the finest whore in Southeast Asia."

We laughed about Carlton but I felt a bit of relief he had met his true love with a Grand Canyon-sized pussy. Then she told me about Andre who could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose: "The best pussy eater in the Western Hemisphere," she said with a broad smile. "I loved his lips on my labia," she said.

I adored her openness, her ability to be totally candid. She said Andre would eat her for literally hours. "I've never had a man so totally devoted to eating pussy. He could reach that tongue of his three inches into me."

I asked her if she could recall the worst fuck she'd ever had. "Of course," she said with pause, "That would be Worth Cannon. He was the least creative lover ever." She said he would come and go to sleep without missing a beat. "I fucked him once," she said with a tone of regret I had to laugh at.

"Poor Worth Cannon," I said. "He made the worst list of the best piece of ass on the planet." We laughed about poor Worth for the next ten minutes. Then I asked her about the best.

"Well, luckily there's been so many," she said. "The good-list is extensive. It's still being compiled."

"Just don't tell me if I'm not on it," I said.

"You must at least be on it," she said. "I married you."

When we met, I--like most other men would be--was mesmerized, dazzled into stupidity, fumbling over my words like a teenager in the presence of a rock star. She smiled at me and I thought I had an orgasm on the spot, not able to come up with a coherent sentence, and afraid I'd died and gone to heave. Twenty minutes later we were in bed and I couldn't believe my good fortune. She undressed and I stared like a lovestruck sailor with all his leave gone and over the next thirty minutes she taught me the joys of sexual satisfaction.

Three months later I asked her to marry me and she said, without the slightest hesitation, "Only if you can handle a lover or two or three." I promised to try and six months later we shared the same address and last name. Sex with Claire was like a gift from God, and I was exhausted on a regular basis.

She used words regularly like fuck and cunt and prick and cock, and she also used words like emasculate and contemporaneous and erudite and consequential. I was totally smitten and would sacrifice just about anything, even putting up with a lover or three for as long as I needed to to be able to spend time in her bed.

We fucked maybe three times a day if she was not in the mood, and on the weekend we often spent most of both days on our backs, or fronts between the other's legs. It was clear that putting up with her fucking a portion of the population was the price to pay for having sex with an angle. What helped overcome the difficulty was my enjoying hearing about the action from her lips to my ear. She was overly willing to tell me every luscious detail about each and every fuck, every pussy eating session, and all the blowjobs she gave eagerly.

When I met Tony, and watched while he inserted a very large penis into my wife's splayed and very pink pussy, I totally understood just how many men she may be having sex with. Tony was her second for that day, and I had only heard about Randy from the mornings activities. She fucked Tony, told me about Randy, and went off to meet Charley for an afternoon fuck session. It may not be the kind of sexual mores that most people could adjust to, but to be able to sleep with her at all is a small price to pay.

Last week she brought Lewis home and said she'd be sleeping with him that night. I spent some time getting to know Lewis and found him easy to like, then she went off to bed with him and spent the night banging the headboard against the wall. I never looked in, but I know what was going on in the guest room was wild sex and Lewis slept until noon the next day. I didn't ask her what they did, but it was energetic and loud and left Lewis plum tuckered out for a couple of days.

I don't expect many would let their wife fuck other men at all, even now and then, but I have found that to be able to slip inside of her as much as I do makes things seem pretty damned good even with having to accept her many lovers. When I watched her with Tony, seeing him slide his erection into her, I found it turned me on more than I ever expected. I got hard seeing him fuck her, and when she sucked him off I nearly had an orgasm as I watched. She held his dick an inch or so from her mouth as he came and took each spurt between her lips and on her tongue. She smiled as she swallowed and I grinned back at her. I saw her swallow it all and lick her lips like a hungry cat and I felt a bolt of energy shoot through me.

She is right now traveling with one of her lovers and I'm eagerly waiting at home to hear all about it when she gets back. His name is Jason and he is an oral specialist. a man dedicated to eating pussy and doing it well, and I can't wait to listen to her tell me exactly what he did she liked, what she did to him, maybe we'll try it later, and I will share it with her as I listen to her tell me about the sex she had with another man who specialized in eating pussy.

Of all the things she does with others, she says she like cock sucking the best. To feel a man's penis flex and move in her mouth as he begins to come, she says, is the greatest feeling in the world. "I just love the way a cock fills my mouth and to taste the cum as it slides down my throat." She says she loves the different sizes, the many shapes, textures, and even the tastes of different cocks as she takes them to the back of her throat.

I'm not sure what she gets from being married to me, but I would not change a thing at this point in our lives. She is a sexual dynamo and I can accept that if I get to be a part of that wonderful life, even for a while, it is worth it. Fuck other guys? Sure, why not if one of those is me.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,073 Followers